The Passion of the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world seemed to stop completely as he slid into her at last; she was so aroused, her body so open to him, that he had little difficulty fitting to the hilt inside of her. Their voices mingled in the night air at the feel, and the world began to spin again. Supporting himself on one elbow, he let the other toy with her breasts, squeezing, pulling and pinching until she moaned in desire. Neither having much control left, both needing so badly to ease their aches, the pace that was set was hard and fierce. Keir withdrew as quickly as he could, hips moving in nearly a blur, before he shoved himself back inside of her, his engorged erection caressing just right spot with enough pressure to make Brianna cry out every time.

To help mute her growing yelps of pleasure, Keir's mouth fastened on her own, drinking down her near screams as his tongue forced its way into her mouth, stroking her own in time with his quick, sturdy thrusts. Needing some release, Brianna dragged her nails down her lover's tan back, leaving bright red welts in their wake. She could feel him inside her—growing impossibly harder and harder. She made small keening noises into his eager mouth, feeling the orgasm that had been denied for so long coming on quickly. Just...once...more... When she felt his hand move down, grabbing her breast, then sliding down, down her body, and beginning to rub her clit in viciously quick movements, she exploded right then and there.

She arched, her voluptuous breasts pressing into his chest, the bowing of her spine breaking their passionate kiss. His mouth followed after her own instinctively, catching her lips just in time to stifle the scream that spilled out her mouth, and into his own. Her body's convulsion of pleasure was so powerful, it nearly knocked them both off of the bed.

Her legs clamped around his waist, trying to hold him to her as his hips continued to rock inside her, the sensation almost drowned in the climax, but managing to draw it out. His pace faltered and through the thick haze of her own pleasure, she could sense he was close. She keened again, his hand still working her clit, pushing her into a second orgasm that made her limbs twitch and her mouth bite hard on his lower lip. Keir let out a hoarse cry of pleasure and conquest as he shoved himself in deep one last time, burying to the hilt, his seed spurting into her womb.

Much softer now, but still hard, he began a slow and gentle humping, his hips rocking against her own, pushing down on her clitoris as his hand grabbed her hips, angling her upwards for his tender invasion. He sought out her g-spot again, and gave a grunt of satisfaction when she began keening and whimpering with pleasure as he hit it.

He moved in and out in languorously slow thrusts; moving deeply in, so their bodies seemed to be welded together, then pulling back until just the head of him remained inside her. His dark head dipped, licking hungrily at one nipple, then the other. Brianna's arms locked around Keir's shoulders, her hips working with his, rubbing hard against him to stimulate her clit further. It didn't take long at all for her to throw her head back as her third orgasm took her, almost as powerfully as the first.

Keir panted against her breath, now too distracted himself to lick and tease her enlarged nipples. He grunted and groaned in complete ecstasy as he came again inside her, deep in her womb, his gently humping ceasing as he tried to bury himself as deeply inside her as he could fit.

It was only as they lay panting, holding each other side by side, bodies still tangled intimately together, that Brianna noticed the knocking on the door. The old, trembling voice of the inn keeper, Ms. Holly, called out, probably for the tenth time, asking if Miss Bri was alright. Biting back a laugh of surprise and embarrassment, Brianna managed to say in a decently loud (if not a little hoarse) voice that yes, she was fine, and that she was quite sorry to have disturbed her.

After a brief pause, the inn keeper informed Brianna mildly that she didn't appreciate men-folk slipping in during the night and keeping the rest of the household awake with "rambunctiousness better left off for married folk". The light footsteps retreating down the hall signaled the inn-keep's departure. Keir met Brianna's eyes and grinned wolfishly as she began giggling quietly, grabbing a pillow to stifle the sound.

Exhausted after such revelries, the two quickly slipped into a deep sleep that kept them safe from Ms. Holly's knocking and inquiring if the two would take breakfast with the other guests that morning; it would be hours before either would stir. But when they did finally wake, it was with excitement, each knowing their lives were about to change drastically for the rest of time; they had finally found each other, after a lifetime of seeking, and a lifetime of emptiness. It had been a grand night, indeed.

12