The Past Can Be Dangerous

Story Info
A story of Lust, Love and Danger.
14.5k words
3.75
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was like any other usual day. I was sitting at my desk totally immersed in a computer task when the phone rang loudly.

"Hello," I answered quickly and dazed. The phone seemed to be still ringing in my ears. I rarely received calls during the day so it was a complete surprise for someone to call.

"Hello, how are you?" Barb's familiar soft-spoken voice asked. Her voice calmed me a bit but the ringing was still echoing in my brain. I relaxed a bit more and replied.

"You scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry," she said speaking in a quieter voice.

"I'm ok now," I reassured her

"Guess what?"

"I'm in suspense, so tell me." I replied in a joking tone but still a bit tense.

"I bought a house. I hope to move in soon."

"Hey that's great, so you won the lottery?"

"Close enough. I got my divorce settlement I feel rich and free again."

"Wow, so what are you going to do with the money you got?" I grinned as I looked out the window and noticed an attractive blonde postal delivery lady walk by the open window who hesitated for a moment waved a hello, smiled and she continued on her way to my mailbox outside. Waving back with the phone on my ear I continued listening to Barb.

"$55,000 feels like a lot for me, " Barb replied.

"I am glad for you," I replied with a happy tone.

"I wanted to ask you. Would you be willing to help me move in to my new place? I'll treat you to a dinner and a movie."

"Hey, dinner sounds nice and a movie sounds like a great idea. It will give us a chance to catch up on things. Just don't expect me to be easy since you have become rich."

"What if I throw in some popcorn?"

"Ok, you got me," I replied jokingly.

"Hey that's great. It will probably take all day since it's just the two of us. I have quite a few things to move. Furniture and some large items I just can't do on my own. You can always stay over at my new place if you like." This could be interesting, I thought. I hadn't heard from Barb in months and now she calls me up from out of the blue having not heard from her in months and asks me to help her out, the hook a free dinner. It had always worked on me in the past and now it seemed was no different. I could never say no to her requests and I think even she kind of knew that. Since we had met we have always had a good casual friendship but not a close one. Over the many years we had been friends I always had a crush on her and I think she knew that. I felt, if she wanted me to be closer she knew I could easily fall in love with her. She always had other men in her life but they had come and gone. Something in the back of my mind was wondering if she wanted to change our loose relationship. It must have been 6 months since I had heard from her. Maybe she just wanted to rekindle our loose friendship. That would be nice I thought.

We were two different personalities. Barb had always been a good friend but I sort of disliked her over confident attitude. I had always been less than open in my feelings towards her in fear that she would not return them as I sort of had a fear of rejection, especially from her. My feelings for her were deep and strong as Barb was very attractive, very confident of herself and self-assured and I was not. I always had fantasies about her but I wasn't sure if she would ever consider me as an intimate partner, as I always tended to be too shy and reserved for her but there was a side of me that could change, if given the right persuasions.

I had known Barb about fifteen years and even today with the both of us in our late thirties she would continue to show her casual but flirtatious side of herself. There were also other times she could show herself to be very self-confident and a sexy looking businesswoman but even other times that she could be a quiet and vulnerable. She would always display her feelings openly whenever we were alone together at her place.

Barb was very beautiful and attractive. She had a slender body with perky breasts and a nice cute ass. There were times that Barb would display her casual home lifestyle and be dressed in a dressing gown that would barely cover her. She would usually wait for me to arrive before getting ready to go out for an evening of dancing or a casual dinner. I would usually patiently wait and read something as she had a shower and got dressed before we went out. Barb would sometimes make it known to me that it was not a date but just a friendly get together. Was this for my sake or hers? I was never sure why. She knew and saw herself as sexy, today on the phone was no different it seemed.

I arrived the next day at Barb's place at 8:30am as planned. A rented van was parked outside the front door with a plank resting from the van to the front door. I greeted her and walked throughout the house with her so she could show me what we had to do. Once a plan was made it was time to work. During the moving process throughout the day on several occasions Barb's would brush by me in very close quarters with either her breasts or ass in order to move around furniture or desks. Each time she looked at me smiling. I felt these occasions were deliberate. Of course I didn't mind. If she was trying to make an impression on me it was working.

After spending four long hours moving furniture, tables and chairs and boxes into the van we finally got underway and headed for her new place up-Island. We cleaned, painted unpacked, and moved her things into a beautiful new blue green trimmed single story house. Things seemed to be winding down and then Barb announced she was going to take a bath in her new bathtub.

"Let's take a break. I need to soak in a hot tub and relax. My arms and neck are killing me. Can we order a pizza and stay in and eat? There are some beers in the fridge," she said as she disappeared into the bathroom. I was tired as well and wanted to go home, but I thought she might be offended if I left early. Hunting in the kitchen I found a phone under a pile of papers, ordered dinner and found a chair in the living room sat down and began watching TV.

I reminisced over the day's events and thought about Barb's temptations and wondered what our sleeping arrangements might be. There was only one bedroom and the other rooms were stuffed with boxes. Home was a four-hour drive and I didn't have the energy for that. There was only one bed and a small two-person couch in front of the TV that would definitely be uncomfortable to sleep on. A plan rolled in my mind that we might watch TV together and after endure the long drive home. Sometimes, when we were alone at her old place, when she would take a shower she would sometimes leave the bathroom door ajar. I was convinced she did that to place the suggestion for me that she was available and naked behind that slightly open door. I then noticed that once again the bathroom door was of course ajar however, a little more open than usual. I could hear her moving about inside the bathtub. The water was splashing about rather loudly inside and I thought she maybe having difficulty getting used to the larger self-standing tub that came with the house. It was different from the smaller more modern ones these days.

Just then the doorbell rang. The pizza! Great I was starving. I opened the door, greeted the pizza boy and handed him twenty dollars which included a generous tip.

"Hey, thanks buddy! Have a nice night, ok," the delivery boy replied as he turned and headed down the stairs to the street.

"Your welcome," I generously replied.

Closing the door and with the hot pizza in hand I called to Barb,

"Pizza's here. Should I put it in the oven to keep warm 'til your ready."

"Ok, sure, I be out in a few minutes," Barb voice echoed a reply.

Walking into the kitchen I placed the two cardboard boxes it into the oven and turned it on low. Returning back to the living room I sat down again and began to watch the TV program that was on. A few moments later I began to hear moaning coming from the bathroom loud enough to concern me that maybe she had slipped or hurt herself. I got up, moved closer to the door and peeked inside. Her eyes were closed her head lay back and the water splashed about in the tub. Barb's wet shoulders glistened by the bare frosted bulb above her. Her head rested against the back of the bathtub tilted looking towards the door from where I was looking in from. I could imagine her supple breasts just under the water line and her hand down between her legs. I was becoming quite aroused and unknowingly brushed the door causing it to creak slightly. Barb's eyes opened slowly and seemed not at all startled to see me standing at the door looking in on her. I was caught and frozen not knowing what to do or say.

"I've been waiting for you," her soft voice said. Still in shock at being caught I looked down and away from her.

"I've been hoping you would come and peek in on me."

"What, Really?" I replied sheepishly.

"My shoulders still feel stiff. Would you massage them for me," she asked in such a cool, calm sultry voice? Amazed at seeing her beautiful slender naked shoulders, I graciously responded.

"Well, Ok. If you like." I entered the bathroom, walked towards the tub and crouched down on my knees at the back of the bathtub. Barb's long dark seductively beautiful hair flowed like a gentle waterfall over the backside of the tub. As my nervous, gentle hands began to massage her shoulders and neck she moaned, exhaled and completely relaxed under my hands. She was in utmost pleasure. I beheld her beautiful wet slender bare shoulders and lovely dark hair in front of me. As I glanced down I beheld her large wet breasts and submerged hair-trimmed pussy under the water line that made my cock grow hard. Her skin was warm, wet and supple. I continued massaging her neck and shoulders for a few minutes and then she then she opened her eyes and asked me.

"Would you get into the tub with me?" For a second I thought she was joking and then she turned right around faced me and gazed into my eyes. I felt as if she could see right through me. I looked down and away briefly, her incredible beauty and confidence made me feel unworthy of her.

"Look at me," she said. I looked back into her fiery green eyes, luscious lips, gorgeous face and incredibly beautiful body and smiled. "Stand up and turn around," her stern voice commanded. For a moment I thought she was going to ask me to leave. I hesitated and waited for her to direct me. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and her fingers undid my belt and unzipped my pants. They fell to the floor with a thud. She then turned me around and looked up at me.

"What are you?" I asked being cut off in mid sentence.

"Just do what I tell you to do, please," her stern, coy voice ordered. I stepped out from my pants and slid them aside. Her fingers began unbuttoning and removing my shirt. Not a word was said. Our eyes were fixed on each other as she disrobed me. My mind was racing with a wild idea of us making love in the bathtub. Why me I thought, why now? Excited but nervous I let her do what she wanted. She tossed my shirt aside to the floor. Then her fingers slide underneath the elastic band of my underwear and shivers ran up and down my spine with excitement. Gravity then took over and they fell to the floor exposing my manhood to her.

"Oh my! It looks so big and wonderful," she exclaimed. "Get in the tub, we're going to have some fun together." Her eyes gleamed in excitement. I stepped into the tub behind her and sat down. My legs wrapped around her cute little ass and paralleled her legs in the tub. Her body was as lean and trim as I imagined it to be and I began to massage her neck and shoulders again.

"I hope that's not the only reason you got in here?" She said sternly.

"I thought you wanted me to massage your shoulders?"

She took my hands pulled them around her waist and raised them to her breasts.

"Have you ever wanted to play with some of these?"

"Oh yes." I whispered seductively into her ear.

Slowly and erotically I massaged her breasts and began kissing her neck. Exhaling she relaxed and laid her head back and pushed me back to lie in the tub. The hot bath water relaxed all my tense muscles except one, which was increasing in size and stiffness. My cock slid between her ass cheeks as she continued pushing herself back into the tub until she lay completely on top of me. My penis popped up from between her legs, which relieved the pain and pressure of her on top of it. As her head lay back on my shoulder, she pursed her lips and kissed my ear and whispered to me.

"I love you. I always have you know." I looked into her beautiful green, seductive eyes and in that moment I wished it would last forever. I now knew what she really wanted from me all those years ago. My soul was melting and it wanted to boil with hers. I wanted her so much. Our lips touched and we kissed softly and passionately. We kissed for what felt like a blissful eternity. Each one lasted longer, harder and deeper. With each increasing moment our passions grew stronger for each other and was building to what would become such a most wonderful climax that only we could experience. I wanted each kiss to last forever. She whispered the words that filled my heart with life. The words I had always wanted to hear from her all of my life.

"I've wanted to make love to you for so long."

As we kissed my hand slid slowly down her small tight belly and down to her waist searching for her womanhood to pleasure her. I felt a small patch hair and started fingering her clit and slowly penetrated her vagina with my finger. She moaned in delight as her head rested on my shoulder, her eyes opened and looked into mine.

"You're making me feel incredible, but I want to show you how much I truly love you. " She sat up, slid off and turned around and faced me. Pulling me up into a siting position she made room for herself to lie on her front. She then took my cock in her hands and began stroking it tortuously slowly. Looking up to me she seductively licked her lips, opened her mouth and slid her mouth completely over my cock. I never have had a woman do this to me before. I closed my eyes, relaxed my head over the back of the tub and completely relaxed as she did her magic on me. I was totally engulfed within the experience. Her lips moved slowly up and down on my shaft and her tongue cooled my burning red-hot tip. All my senses were on fire. I was totally and literally engulfed in the most wonderful feeling I had ever had. The hot water, her swirling tongue around the tip made my entire body tremble. I opened my eyes, looked down and saw her staring back up at me with her beautiful piercing green eyes. She continued sucking, her head bobbed up and down on my rock hard and raging hot cock. Her nipples rubbed against my legs as her head moved up-and-down in rhythm. As she quickened the pace faster and faster my cock felt like piston pumping in and out of her mouth. My insides were ready to explode like a steam engine on overdrive.

"Stop or I'll cum inside your mouth."

Between each gulp and breath she responded, "I want... to... taste you..."

I looked up at the ceiling in utmost amazement and closed me eyes. I couldn't believe it. Was this a dream or for real? It was hard for me to believe I was with her in the tub, like this. The woman of my fantasies was giving me the most incredible blow job of my life. She continued faster and faster, the pressure within ready to burst.

I squirmed underneath her expert hands and cat like raspy tongue on the tip of my cock. The most tremendous orgasm ripped my insides apart.

"Oh, Barb...Oh..."

Like a fire hose being turned I exploded full throttle into her mouth! She moaned in delight and swallowed my semen like a baby bird would eat from its mother's mouth. She swallowed it all and continued licking and sucking for further drops of my semen.

Her green seductive eyes looked up at me and she said in such a soft, seductive, delicate voice no one could resist, "Pleasure me like that too? Please...."

We changed positions. Barb slid back into the tub with her back against the tub and spread her legs for me. I laid on my front with her beautiful wet, naked body before me. I took in everything of her including watching her finger herself in front of me. I looked up at her as she looked down at me.

"Eat me," she said. "Eat me like a bowl of fruit and don't stop even if I scream my head off." Her pussy lips looked moist like a clamshell ready to be opened and suckled. I licked her fingers and brushed her hand away with my tongue. Her fingers combed through my hair as I began to lick her pussy with my tongue. She held my head down so I couldn't pull up from her. She tasted as sweet as I had imagined and I continued to suckle her oyster shaped vagina until I slipped my tongue inside. I then heard the most beautiful sigh from her then she inhaled quivering.

"Oh my," I heard her cry. I continued pleasuring her penetrating her vagina with my tongue. Her moaning became louder and I opened my eyes and looked up to see her looking down at me watching. Each time I sucked, licked and penetrated her vagina she just kept watching. I felt like I was on trial. This exhilarated me more to quicken my pace.

"Oh... Yes...!" She moaned. I continued pleasuring her. Suddenly she became hot, wet and creamy and she tasted like deliciously hot, salty caviar. Her gasps for breath became deeper and harder for her to make. She could hardly breath as she screamed out her words of utmost orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh... Oh... Oh, yes! Yes..." My hands on her waist felt her stomach quiver and heave up and down as intense orgasms ripped through her innards. My tongue the object of her utmost pleasure slid in and out of her very slowly and torturously. I was like a cat licking milk out of her hole. For me it was the most delicious salty seafood dinner I had ever enjoyed. For her she was screaming, gushing, and heaving with each thrust of my tongue as it pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Stop! Please stop.... You're killing me," she screamed. I continued, but more quickly and deeper now. "Stop! Oh my, please stop." She tried to pull me up and off her by pulling my hair but I stayed down on her and kept penetrating her faster and deeper with my tongue. Her bloodcurdling scream scared me half to death and was loud enough I thought that the neighbors would surely hear for miles around. Well, I thought to myself, she did say don't stop even if she did scream. Her legs closed in on my head and ears. Her thighs began squeezing hard as if she was trying to kill me to stop. I pulled my tongue out from her hole, licked her sweetness off her clitoris and kept licking her orgasmic juices that flowed like a salty waterfall from her hole. Orgasms ripped through her insides in waves without me. She opened her legs and I looked up at her. Her head was laid back, eyes closed and was gasping for air.

"Did I hear, keep going?"

"Oh no... please stop! You're killing me." I stopped and waited for her to catch her breath. A moment or two later she took me by surprise and slid into the tub towards me and with enough force that I ended up on top of her in one fell swoop. The quarter-filled tub of water went with her as she slid down underneath me. In the process half the water soaked the floor. She shrieked and gagged in surprise when the water came rushing back over her head. She tried to sit up but couldn't as I was still on top of her. Her head was underwater for a second or two as she gasped for air. I slid quickly off from on top of her and pulled her up to a sitting position in front of me and held her in my arms. Steadying her she coughed and sputtered trying to regain her breath and looked at me.

"You ok?" I asked looking into her blinking, tearing eyes. She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist to further steady herself.