The Past Catches Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

I didn't know what else to do so I told her about the gang bang and she got really mad. She told me too many guys get away with this shit. I gave her the names of the guys I remembered but told her there could have been more.

She shook her head as she wrote down the names. She told me she needed to know who this originated with and how many other might have the disease. I was happy to hear that it was completely curable through shots but they needed to get it early.

When the guys were called in to be examined they found that five had the disease. Three of them in turn gave it to their girlfriends. When it was all said and done there were twenty-two people who had the disease. It spread around campus that I was the one who it originated with.

I talked with the nurse and she said it wasn't me, it was Brad. He contracted the disease over spring break along with two other men that weren't at the gang bang. She said thanks to me they were able to stop an epidemic. She also said I should files charges against Brad and his friends.

If I did they would hold up their graduate degrees till after the case was heard in court. More than likely all the participants would be expelled. The nurse told me more women need to come forward to stop this kind of activity.

I wanted to help but I just wanted to forget this ever happened. I had two weeks of school left. I didn't talk to anyone. For some reason everyone involved blamed me. I didn't file any charges and switched colleges after the end of the season. The nurse did put the syphilis data on all the school records including mine.

I went home for the summer and told my parents that I was switching schools. I wasn't happy there even though I had a 4.0 grade point average and made the dean's list. I was easily accepted at a college in Michigan that I chose that was close to my aunt's house. I didn't want to live on campus. The whole party scene wasn't for me.

Amy hugged me and told me that everything would be alright. We had another glass of wine and I finished telling my story.

I had joined an exercise class at the new college and got down to a size 8. I felt great about myself and my aunt took me under her wing and we went to a beauty salon and I had somewhat of a makeover. I was showed the proper way to put on makeup (my mother didn't believe in makeup) and my aunt actually said, "You will be asked out a lot. Don't sleep with just anybody, the right man will come along and you'll be glad you waited." I almost broke down when she said that. If she only knew.

I almost blurted out what had happened to me but I kept it in. I didn't date a lot in college but I did go out with a few nice men. I didn't drink till I was old enough and stopped smoking pot altogether. To be honest I did have sex with a few guys that I though might be the right one but it wasn't till I met Jerrod that I fell in love.

Now I ruined it for us and don't know if I can ever face him again. The happiest day of my life turned out to be the worst day ever. I lost the only man that I have ever loved.

"You didn't lose him Beth. He's still there and worried to death about you," replied Sally. "He was on his way over to see you when we left. Give him a chance. He's a great guy and you are a wonderful couple that is meant to be together."

"I don't know if I can tell him what I told you. It's so embarrassing. He's a guy and probably won't understand that I just wanted love and looked in the wrong place for it and paid the price."

"Honey," said Amy. "I'll speak to him. I'm his mother and know him better than anyone. He doesn't need to know every little detail but I'll let him know you're not the woman this Brad guy said you were and that you love him."

"He was arrested and taken to jail. It was my fault! He did it to protect my honor and might have to go to prison because of me. I heard that Brad is filing charges of assault against Jerrod."

"Beth, don't worry. Ed (Jerrod's father) is checking into this case. He's not going to let his son go to prison for standing up for his girlfriend. Besides Ed loves you like his daughter, the same as I do."

I was crying and Amy hugged me. I knew it was time to go back to the bank and see Jerrod face to face.

When we got back to the bank, Amy went in first. She asked Jerrod into the office and she told him the highlights of the story I told her. She did tell him I caught syphilis and how that happened. She reminded him of all the crazy things he did in college but outgrew them. She told him how much I love him and tried to put my life back together and holding all of these things inside of me.

When he came out of the office I was sitting at my desk. I was half afraid to look up. The bank was full of people and I was trying to act natural as possible. Jerrod came up to my desk and said, "I already did this once but we got rudely interrupted." He put the ring on my desk and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He got down on one knee and said, "Beth, I love you with all my heart, will you marry me?"

I started crying and the bank became silent, everyone waiting for my answer. "Yes I'll marry you," I said while still crying. The bank erupted with joy and shouting. Everyone coming up to congratulate us.

We wanted to set a date but we had to wait to see what would happen in his lawsuit.

Chapter 3, The Conclusion

My dad came over to Beth's desk and ripped her resignation in half and handed it back to her, smiled and went back to his office.

In the following days Beth and I were able to talk about her past and I told her we never had to talk about it again. We saw each other most everyday either at the bank, when I came over to the main office or after hours when we went out to dinner or just spent time together in her condo.

We made love at least a couple of times a week. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for her, or her for me. She loved it when I sucked on her toes or spent a lot of time kissing her belly below her bellybutton. We almost always made love but every now and then we would have raw sex like when I would take her anal or she would let me come in her mouth.

My dad found out that Brad worked for his father as a salesman at his auto dealership. He made an appointment to go see Brad and his dad at their business.

"What do you want?" said Brad. "I'm suing your son for what he did to me. I can't help it if his girlfriend's a slut."

My dad said he got really mad and could have put the son of a bitch back in the hospital. Brad's dad stepped between them and told his son to watch his mouth. It already put him in the hospital once.

My dad looked at Brad and said, "Listen you belligerent cock-sucker. I love Beth as my daughter and you call her a slut one more time it will take more than your dad to keep me from killing you. I got Beth's school records as well as yours and I know what you did to her. The only reason you were allowed to graduate was because she didn't file charges but that's going to change."

"What do you mean change?" asked Brad's father.

"You and your son know what he did and I convinced Beth to file the charges which if you're convicted, you'll be spending quite a bit of time in prison."

"You don't have any proof," replied Brad.

"On the contrary. I contacted a few of the other guys that were at the gangbang, Lance and Dan will both testify that you arranged everything and the records show that you were the one that brought syphilis to the college. I think I have a pretty good case. There is no limitation on time to file charges for what you did."

"Wait," said Brad's dad. "Is there any way we can talk this through and settle out of court?"

"As much as I would prefer to see your son go to prison I don't really want to put Beth through this if I don't have to. If your son drops all charges against Jerrod and you send him to another of your dealerships away from this city where Beth or Jerrod would never have to see him, we won't file the lawsuit."

"Bullshit! You won't file any suit," replied Brad.

His father told him to shut his fucking mouth as I threw the lawsuit folder on the desk. "I need your answer now. I can either go back to my bank or to the courthouse. Your choice."

Mr. Murray picked up the folder and read all the charges against his son. I could tell his son had never told him the truth.

Brad looked scared to death. He played his trump card and lost. His dad looked at him and told him to call his lawyer and cancel the damn lawsuit. He knew I wasn't bluffing and even though his son was an asshole he was still his son.

Brad made the call and I reminded him that there was no time limit on what he did to Beth and that I never wanted to see his fucking face again. I left their office and could hear his father calling him every name in the book. His dad had looked through the file and saw what his son was accused of doing.

I went back to my lawyer's office and told him the good news. He called the courts and verified that the case against Jerrod was dropped. Dad stopped by the restaurant where the altercation took place and talked to the owner who knew my dad. He said since the case against Jerrod was dropped that he would see that any charges stemming from the altercation at the restaurant would be dropped also. Dad did promise the owner that our wedding reception would be held there.

I went with Beth the following weekend to meet her parents. They were pretty old fashion and mom told me that I should ask her dad for Beth's hand in marriage. I don't know why but I was a little scared in meeting her parents again but they were very nice people.

When I ask them for Beth's hand in marriage they both smiled. They knew what I did for a living since they had stopped by the office when Beth first started at the bank. Beth showed them her engagement ring and said now we could make plans for the wedding. They wanted to pay for our wedding but I told them it wasn't necessary we were financially able to handle it.

Her dad objected and said they had saved money through the years and he was paying for his daughter's wedding; that's the way things are done. I had no choice but to agree. We sat down at the dinner table and had a wonderful home cooked meal. I slept on the couch. We spent the night but I wasn't allowed to sleep with Beth till after we were married.

In the morning we had a nice breakfast and said our goodbyes. Amy, Sally and Beth worked on the wedding arrangements. Beth and I both decided not to have bachelor parties. We didn't need last flings or anything like that, we had each other.

The wedding turned out wonderful. Beth's dad was a very proud father walking his daughter down the aisle. Sally was her matron of honor. I asked my dad to be my best man; I don't know any other man that I respect more. Our wedding was small and we only invited our closest relatives. On my side all my aunts and uncles showed up. I met Beth's aunt who she stayed with while she went to college.

I remember her aunt telling her that she waited for the right man. It made Beth blush. My parents and Beth's parents got along fine.

I have to tell you how beautiful Beth looked. She wore a white wedding dress and I swear she looked like an angel. I can honestly say I never saw any woman look prettier. I had tears in my eyes but they were tears of love and joy. When the minister said, "You may kiss the bride," I was the happiest man alive. I didn't want to stop. My dad said, "Save some for later," and everyone laughed.

We did go to the restaurant where all the trouble started but the manager treated us like royalty. We had a wonderful buffet for all our guests and then headed into the party room for the reception. Dad had talked with Mr. Anderson and said he would like to pay for the reception since he had a couple of hundred friends and acquaintances coming to the reception.

Mr. Anderson agreed especially since he or his wife didn't drink. Beth and I danced and I held her close. We did drink some champagne to celebrate our marriage but neither of us wanted to get drunk. We danced with everyone who asked and I even danced with Mrs. Anderson. They played a song 'Daddy's Little Girl' and Beth danced with her father. They both had tears in their eyes. I took my mom by the hand and we joined them.

I know I owed my life to having two great parents that no matter how bad I was or what I did, they always stuck with me. If it wasn't for mom talking with Beth my life would have never been the same.

After the reception Beth and I went to our room and made love all night. Dad gave me one of his little blue pills to make sure it would be an all nighter. I did everything that Beth loved. Sucked her toes, kissed her belly, and gave her oral sex till she climaxed all over my face and then kissed her.

I took my cock and rubbed it up and down against her pussy teasing her till she finally said, "Stop teasing me and fuck me. I love you so much."

The following day we left on a cruise and when we stopped in the Bahamas they had a regular beach and a nude beach. I asked her which one she wanted to go to. "Jerrod, I love you all my heart and soul but the only person who will ever see me naked is you."

What was a bit funny was her bathing suit didn't cover much. A bra and under panties would cover more. She knew she looked good by all the looks she got from other men but she said, "They can look as much as they want but only you can have me."

We ended up having sex in the water. I don't know if anyone noticed but I didn't care. I was with the woman I love.

****

We settled in and I moved into her condo which now was our condo. She was off the pill ever since the wedding and we hoped to start a family. We made love or had sex most every night for the first month or so. It worked because she came home from the doctor's beaming with joy and told me she was pregnant. It didn't stop us from making love.

We both learned from our mistakes and hoped we could pass our knowledge onto our kids as they got older. We hoped they would listen but we will be there for them either way. We'll let them know that their past will catch up to them when they least expect it.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers