The Past Is Prologue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimitri was immediately cowed by her challenge, even though his stiff, dark red prick didn't show it. He shrank back and said, "Uhhg...very sorrry, ma-dahme," in accented English.

In profile to me, Kim riveted him with a scathing look and asked Doug and me, "Whattaya think, pals, should I give this Peloponnesian low-life a little taste?" Kim could be very cruel in her put-downs, though as her eyes dropped to his impressive, erect member, her attitude seemed to mellow. I shivered a little, realizing how much his uncircumcised cock looked like my memory of Daddy's.

"Your call...babe," gasped Doug, who was now bringing me a great deal of pleasure with full strokes over my G spot to bottom out at my cervix.

"Take...off...your...clothes," I mumbled to Kim between Doug's deep thrusts, anxious to see and feel more of her. Also, in the back of my mind, I was hoping that Erica was watching us on TV so later she could explain to me what – with so little preparation – was impelling me to do this. After all, I wasn't doing it to please JJ.

Kim stood up quickly and was nude in a few seconds, showing her stunning toned body and bikini tan lines. Shorter in height than Dimitri, she fixed him with a glare. "I'm gonna go back to what I was doing, buddy-boy. If you know how to spellforeplay, then do it. If you don't, I'll twist that thing off and feed it to you!" she said, pointing to his cock. With that, she dropped to her knees on the futon to resume eating me, split her labia with two fingers between her legs to spread her pink vagina open to the guy, and arched her sumptuous ass up at him in an inviting pose.

Dimitri didn't need a second invitation. He dropped to the floor on his knees and buried his tongue into Kim from behind. From my vantage point, looking over her upraised ass, it appeared that he was licking her from clit to rectum. This caused her to groan repeatedly into my crotch as she swirled her tongue around her husband's cock while he and I plunged at one another. "Aaangh, aaangh, aaangh," she grunted continuously – vibrating my clit with her groans – as the Greek man ate both of her holes. Finally I felt her neck tense as she had a quick orgasm, causing her to separate from me and crane her neck toward the ceiling, gritting her teeth and flushing. When her climax had passed, she breathed deeply, and gasped, "Okay, Adonis...or whatever your name is...do me good now. I'm...ready!" Her verbal abuse of Dimitri didn't phase him at all, as he pulled his head back from her pussy, shuffled forward on his knees, and – in one fluid move – was into my beautiful brunette friend, apparently to his balls. "Awww, fuuuck, yeeaah!" she yelled, as he began rapid-fire thrusts into her, which were telegraphed to my clit via her sucking mouth.

I couldn't last any longer. I pushed backward as far as I could onto Doug, feeling him hard against my cervix, and ground against him as Kim's tongue flicked my clit, bringing me to a soft, rolling climax. I moaned loudly for about a minute and went limp, prompting three of the four of us to stop humping and relax. Dimitri, however, was in his own zone. His hips slapped loudly against Kim's butt as he drilled her, yet she was hardly moved by his attentiveness. I'd known her for about a year and was aware of how demanding and critical she could be, particularly with male lovers. So, when my peak had passed, she looked around as if she were bothered by a fly on her butt.

"Kimmie," I whispered, "...c'mere," and held my arms open for her. She pulled forward, disengaging from Dimitri, and rolled onto me, kissing me deeply as I was sandwiched between she and her husband. I slurped noisily at the taste of my juices on her tongue. Dimitri had groaned as she abandoned him, then grasped his cock, jerking on it rapidly to keep it up.

Looking down at me through slitted eyes, I smelled her slightly fishy breath as she whispered, "I wantcha to eat me, sweetie. I've missed feeling that soft little pink tongue inside me." She then crawled up, with Doug on his back under me, still grinding into me with his delicious cock, and turned 180 degrees, straddling both of our heads with her knees. Her wet, distended pussy lips – already stimulated by Dimitri's interrupted warm-up – dropped to my mouth and I swallowed a stream of her juice as I began to suck and lick at her.

I love this! I thought. It's what I like best! On my back, legs spread, with a cock poking into me, blind to what's going on elsewhere. My mouth sucking at either a cock or a pussy...it didn't matter anymore...my face covered with the juice of sex...my nose full of sensuous, dirty, odors, and...a woman stroking my naked breasts, torso and cunt with her hands. I feel trulyalive when I'm doing this, I mused. I heard people fucking outside our cubicle, but knew that they couldn't possibly be enjoying what they were doing nearly as much as I was.

I knew that I was being shot on video, too, yet I didn't have to exaggerate what I was feeling for the camera...nearly as much as that girl outside who was bleating like a wounded lamb each time some man fucked into her. In a flash I realized it was the young Phaedra, probably being drilled by JJ, but the thought was fleeting and interrupted as I heard Kim whisper, "Want some o' this, big guy? She's a Greek-American woman! C'mon! There's plenty o' room!" I felt the futon depress as another body crawled between my legs. Then I felt second cock pushing against the top of my slit, seeking entry...against that of the implanted Doug.

Kim had invited Dimitri to fuck me! I realized...at the same time that Doug was! I'd never had two cocks in my pussy at the same time! Would it hurt? No...Kimmie won't let him hurt me...I hoped. "Easy...easy," I heard Doug rasp, as the new glans stretched the top of my pussy. I automatically raised my hips and legs, opening more widely and pulling slightly off of Doug, which allowed Dimitri to slip inside a bit. I felt Doug's helping hands under my buttocks, raising them to relieve the internal pressure, and I dilated myself internally to admit what felt like a huge, angry, two-headed monster. I was breathing so heavily that I felt light-headed, and Kim raised off me slightly so I could fill my lungs. My fuck buddies will take care of me, I thought, as both Doug and Dimitri began screwing me deeply, using alternate strokes. I began a delighted mewling as they worked toward a synchronized rhythm, with Dimitri's prick abrading my clit. Soon, both Kim and I had resumed our cunnilingus.

Minutes passed as the four of us writhed against one another. I felt Kim's hand at my pussy as she leaned over the rutting Dimitri to rub both slippery cocks as they plunged into me. This lowered her clit to my lapping tongue at the same time and we two began cumming, softly at first, then harder, then blindingly as my body nearly burned up with passion. I screamed up into Kim's cunt as she shrieked aloud, and my vagina spasmed uncontrollably as the two men's probes slashed away at my dilated vagina, which seemed as if it was being filled by two animals fighting each other. Though I was pinioned under two people, my body flopped about like a beached fish in response to my internal orgiastic impulses. The fire in my loins threatened to incinerate my entire being as I shouted hysterically, scratching and clawing at either the futon or the nearest flesh, both indistinguishable to my touch.

Then the men began cumming. Doug had always been a copious ejaculator, but Dimitri proved a close second as my heated insides absorbed a torrent of scalding semen. Each jet brought a fresh, muffled shriek to my lips, plastered as they were to Kim's gash. As the hot seed splashed against my cervix, I felt as if I'd been filled with spewing, boiling lava. The bodies of all four of us shuddered into stillness after a couple of minutes, and we collapsed into a pile, exhausted.

It was only then that I opened my eyes slightly, tried to focus, and saw Erica, the elder Greek gentleman, and a couple of others watching us from the open doorway. Clearly, our enthusiastic noise, as well as intense curiosity, had drawn a small crowd. I noticed with some small amount of satisfaction that Phaedra's moaning had ceased for a while, but then had resumed. It appeared that she'd found a new partner, or JJ's Viagra dosage was still working. Later I'd see the tapes of them together, and both Erica and I would feel threatened by JJ's enthusiasm with the barely legal teenager.

"May we speak with you, Ginny?" asked Erica, indicating that Phaedra's uncle, Mr. Metropoulos, also wanted to join us. I'd been a very rude hostess and had started the day's Friendly Friday activities early it seemed. Perhaps now I should talk with some people, I thought.

"Well, c'mon, Doug," said Kim. "Let's grab a bite 'n' look at Ginny's videos. There're some hot new people here we haven't met, too!" They gave me a quick kiss and vacated the cubicle in less than a minute, both of them completely naked and ready for more.

"This isinformal, Ginny," said Erica, establishing her role in the conversation to come, seating herself next to me on the futon.

"I understand," I said, as Mr. Metropoulos sat on a chair he'd brought in with him.

"I am George," he said in a raspy accent, reaching out to shake my hand. I'd barely succeeded in lowering my skirt around my hips and throwing on my sleeveless top. The man's eyes dropped to the futon cover, which showed a large, growing cum stain leaking from between my legs. He licked his lips lewdly as my own nose picked up the lingering, tangy odor of semen from two males.

I breathed a sigh of relief as JJ ambled in, hooking an arm over the top of the enclosure and grinning. He'd donned a pair of khaki shorts, which showed a spot of cum at his groin, and had put on a Hawaiian shirt, leaving it unbuttoned.

"George wants us to make a movie...about his family," said JJ, smiling at me. "He's willing to finance the production...with certain conditions."

"What're they?" I asked.

"That Phaedra, Dimitri and you star in it...among others," said JJ. "You and I will write it, with his approval. We'll share the profits 50-50, if it goes anywhere financially."

I looked at Erica and she gave me a non-committal blink. "Can we let you know in a couple of days, Mr. Metropoulos?" I asked.

He laughed deeply in his chest and his eyes flashed at me. "Monday will be fine, my deeaarr!" he said. The way he said it made him sound like an old lecher...like my dear, departed Daddy, which made me shiver. Behind his tinted glasses his eyes were black, and seemed molten in an evil, carnal way. He reminded me also of the old village Chief that I'd recently fucked, reluctantly at first, on our vacation.

Part 2

"It's a great opportunity for you, Ginny," said Erica after the club meeting. "The story George wants to tell parallels your own, and will help you to release your guilt feelings about your early incest with your father."

"By being paid for it?" I asked. "Doesn't that just make me a prostitute?"

"By watching someone else – Phaedra – act out your teen experiences, and linking them with your current, adult behavior, you'll beobjectifying your experience – bringing it into the open – which is healthy. The fact that money is a by-product is only incidental."

"But I'll have to fuck that old man!...on camera!" I objected, shuddering at the thought.

"He's only a few years older than Jay, Ginny, and he was especially excited by your taking on two men a while ago. Besides, from what I've seen and heard, such a scene would be rather tame, relative to what you've done in the past," she added, making a rather significant point.

"Well, if JJ's all for it – he's convinced me to make porno movies – so...I...I guess I'll do it. But I want to direct the teenage scenes! Will you be my advisor?" I asked.

"Only informally," Erica responded. "I don't want or need a film credit."

On Monday we called Mr. Metropoulos – George – and accepted his offer. JJ and I had put together a plot treatment and budget over the weekend and e-mailed it to him. By the end of the day, he'd responded with several story suggestions and told us to expect a draft contract from his attorney. At the end of the week, after we'd put together a draft script, rather than going to a Friendly Friday meeting, we met at the studio with our Greek benefactor, his niece, Phaedra, and nephew, Dimitri, for some preliminary screen tests. Erica showed up, too, as our consultant.

Screen testing is always uncomfortable, particularly for amateurs. George, Dimitri and I put on robes, which JJ provided. Phaedra donned a classic ballerina outfit – tutu, tights and point shoes – since there'd be a scene of her dancing. As she went through her routines I marveled at her body...so strong, so skilled...so young. Even with makeup she looked about fourteen! Though well developed below her twenty-inch waist, her breasts were typically modest in size for a dancer, about a B-cup. Her hair was drawn back in a bun and, as she twirled easily her full pink mouth was partly open in intense concentration. What a succulent morsel, I thought, especially for her older cousin, Dimitri, who'd be playing her incestuous father in the film. I looked at him and saw that he was captivated by the girl. I wondered if they'd ever been to bed together, or whether she was a prize that her uncle George, his father, had promised him.

When the girl had finished her dance routine, JJ wheeled the video camera around at Dimitri suddenly and said, "Okay, Phaedra, change into your school uniform. Dimitri! Drop your robe!"

Surprised, the Greek guy started to object, but I pulled the robe off his shoulders, knowing that JJ wanted to see how excited his cousin had gotten him. He struggled with me, acting like the amateur he was, so I moved to him and said, "Dimitri, honey, if you're gonna be Phaedra's Daddy in this movie we've gotta check out your cock. It's okay...I've already seen it!"

He released his hold on the robe and, groaning out of resignation, let it drop to reveal his half-hard member. I distinctly heard his father growl in disgust as he sat on a tall stool, raising his own knees to disguise what looked like a mammoth erection. I didn't know what he was so upset about, since Dimitri was no slouch at all in the size department. Phaedra saw all of this and became very excited as she stripped off her costume and slipped into her plaid skirt and starched white shirt, looking like a girl in a parochial high school. JJ said to her, "Okay, Phaedra, do your hair up in braids." To me he said, "Uuh, Ginny, we'll have a fluffer on the set for the men, but... . Oh – what the hell – do it yourself, okay?"

Hey! I thought to myself. I'm the Assistant Director...who just happens to be in the cast, because the old Greek money man over there on the stool with the big hard-on wants me to play his adult daughter in this stupid thing! I looked over at Erica, who gave me a blink, implying that I should do JJ's bidding. So, I knelt in front of Dimitri and he gasped as I took his long, rubbery cock in three fingers, dropping the head down to my opening mouth. "We have to see you hard, baby," I whispered, trying to be as nice as I could to him as I engulfed a couple of inches in my hot mouth. I closed my eyes and a mental image of my teenage self, sucking my father's cock from my knees, returned to me.

Two men groaned as I slowly worked Dimitri's prick into my throat, the guy I was blowing and his father, who gritted his teeth and leaned down to push his elbow into his crotch. "Phaedra! Forget your hair for now and watch this," said JJ. "Oh, you're almost finished with the braids. Well, hurry up! It's one of your top scenes in the film, and you can learn from a real pro!"

A part of me was insulted, but a deeper part was very flattered. Iknew I was a good cock sucker! Had I gone to college and they'd awarded a varsity letter in the sport, I could've gotten one! Even when in high school! When her braids were finished, Phaedra came to my side, watching closely as I plied my tongue slowly around her cousin's glans. I then pumped him shallowly a few times, then dropped my tongue down to ease him past my epiglottis into my throat, moving my head in a small circle to drive the man wild as he was completely engulfed. I pulled off, grinning broadly, and mumbled, "Aangglffslp," as I kept saliva from dropping to my tits, which were now bared to him through my open robe.

"Bring him up slowly, Gin...that's it," said JJ as he panned in for a close up. "When he pops, point him at Phaedra. We wanta see how enthusiastic she is when she gobbles him."

Phaedra had danced for over a dozen years – since she was five – so wasn't a stranger to the stage...nor to rehearsals, so she watched ever so closely. I knew this girl might be good on camera...I just felt it. But I didn't like the way JJ treated her...as if she were a debutante or something. I could teach her a lot! I thought, with both of us being Greek-American and all. Besides, she seemed sweet, unaffected, and anxious to learn everything. She would make some man very happy some day, once she found a good one, like I had. Maybe someone like JJ.

I was daydreaming, having spaced-out on the real reason I was here. This was a screen test. Right now, I needed to see how Dimitri would cum...and how he'd do it in Phaedra's mouth. At this point I was almost sure that he and she had never been together, probably since old George had forcibly kept them apart under threat of severe retribution. He seemed to be the patriarch of the entire family, and this film would be a personal testament to his control over his niece and son. I wondered if he exercised the same control over the rest of his family.

I also thought of my own father as I throated Dimitri, since he was the screen persona of my Daddy when I'd been younger. I'd learned so much about how to treat men since my own flesh and blood had first stuck that fearsome male thing into my little mouth when I'd been dressed – much as Phaedra was now – in my school uniform. I'd been terrified! Aside from the fact that I hadn't been able to breathe, I was afraid that God would punish me...sending me to hell because of what I'd done. What I'd done during my first time, anyway.

But, as I remembered Daddy's moans, I knew that he'd love me forever since what I was doing had made him so happy! I knew that if I kept making him happy he'd always love me. He'd always want me and, before Mom came home from work late or went to bed early because she usually drank too much wine, he and I could snuggle on the couch in front of the TV and he'd lift me onto his lap. Then his hands would come up under my skirt, stroking my parted legs...into my panties, and...his fingers would touch me and...Oh, Gawd, I've got to cum! I now thought, as I remembered my deflowering, my head full of prurient images from my 18-year-old past.

My hand immediately went between my legs to strum at my buzzing clit. Then I flashed back on Daddy lifting me up and settling me down onto his lap as his hard thing slowly slid inside me, spreading the tender, pink folds between my legs. Then I'd feel hot all over as I'd start to move up and down on him, filling myself with his flesh, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his face – smelling liquor on his breath – and whispering in his ear, "I love you, Daddy...I love you...love you...love you so much...".

"Uu-uuh-uungh!" grunted Dimitri, as his first blast of cum exploded into my mouth.

"Ginny!" shouted JJ, pulling me from my reverie to point Dimitri's pulsing cock at Phaedra's face.

She was enthusiastic, but there was only so much that she could do. Most of the shots from his cock splashed onto the girl's face and shirt because of my trembling hand around his dick. My other hand was between my legs, wringing from my insides the wracking spasms of a delightful orgasm. Phaedra eventually grabbed her cousin's cock to swallow the remains of his load, but it was I who truly enjoyed the screen test as my teenage memories revisited me. I slowly savored the remnants of Dimitri's cum on my tongue and looked over at his father.