The Past Is Prologue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Now we will do it!" he exulted, throwing off his robe and standing before me like some great, hairy ape, his arms akimbo. His cock was among the largest I'd ever seen: thick, long and menacing. It was uncircumcised, which didn't bother me, but it was also ugly: gnarled, its skin pocked and bumpy, and it was almost light gray in color, with a maroon glans peeking from under its foreskin. It had hair growing down the first couple of inches from its base, probably because its great size precluded that part ever being inside a woman's vagina. Though I'm bad at measurements, it looked to be a foot long and probably three inches in diameter...bigger around than a beer can. Had my Daddy lived to George's age, I wondered if his package would've become so nearly so intimidating.

"JJ!" I called in alarm, still breathing heavily from my climax. "We need prep time!"

"Uuh, yeah. You're right, Gin," he said, regarding the elder Greek's member. "George! Back off a minute! Let's give the kids a break so they can study the script while you and Ginny get to know each other. Let's put the robes back on and we'll talk about where we are at this point." JJ, himself, seemed intimidated by George's phenomenal anatomy and – thank Gawd – had decided to take time out for an executive meeting. I looked at Erica, who appeared somewhat uneasy as well, and slipped back into my robe. This "dealing with Daddy's abuse" scheme of hers wasn't going to be as easy as it first had sounded.

The meeting went well, I guess, and I got along okay with George after his initial exuberance. With patience on both of our parts, and help from gobs of lubricant, we were able to fuck. Well, we were able tomerge. I chose to be on top during this first screen test session, so I could slowly get used to the size of old George's mammoth pole, which brought to mind the pains I'd had in giving birth to my daughter, Andrea. Neither of us had an orgasm during the practice, and he excused himself when we'd finished rehearsing to go to the restroom...probably to jerk off, I thought. At the end of our session, Erica suggested that I train at home with progressively larger dildos to prepare myself for the days we'd be shooting our scenes. Privately, she confessed to me that she, herself, had difficulty receiving large men, citing JJ as an example. This gave me pause. Why did she have to mention him? I wondered, possessively.

"I was never able to marry and have a family," George said sadly. "The very few women that I've wanted as my wife over the years could never take my...my great size," he said, pointing embarrassedly at his crotch. "So, I adopted Dimitri as my son when I got wealthy, and became Phaedra's guardian when my sister died. This film will be as if he were me. She and you, Ginny, will play my daughter at two different times in my life...one at Dimitri's age, the other at present."

I'd helped write the draft script so I already knew this creation of his modern Greek myth. But, older Greek men are invariably sexist to a fault – treating women as stupid cum vessels – even to the point where he'd asked JJ to fuck his niece, Phaedra, during our swingers' meeting, with him watching. "I fully understand, George," I said, sucking up to the old man. But, I'd vowed to remain firm as I later directed Phaedra's scenes with Dimitri, since I wanted to accurately depict my incestuous experiences with my Daddy when I'd been a teen.

"And," he continued, "when I saw you entertaining two young men in your...your pooossie, I knew that you'd be able to accept me."

Well, I thought, my "pooossie," as you call it, has its limits. "I'm anxious to begin shooting, George," was all that I said. "JJ, why don't you explain the production sequence."

"Right!" said JJ. "First, we shoot Phaedra doing one of her ballets. She's inLes Sylphides now with her amateur company, so the crew can get some good, stock footage at the theatre. This'll be done in sepia tone, which'll make it look like it's a flashback to the past."

"Explain the contrasts, JJ," I encouraged.

We were definitely on the same page, I thought, as he explained, "She'll look more mature in her ballet costume than she really is, which will create the pristine image of an innocent young artist about to be debauched. Later we'll get some footage of Dimitri doing just that. But first we'll cut to her getting out of school in her uniform, carrying books, and being fucked by her Daddy, Dimitri. Lots of close body shots, showing those incredible legs, yet looking pure and innocent in her braids with only screen makeup."

"Explain the family situation, JJ," I said.

"Gimme a sec, Gin! The actress playing Phaedra's mother will leave to work a 4-to-midnight shift as a hospital employee, and father and daughter will be left alone in the house."

"I like it!" said George, glancing at his watch. "But, I have an appointment now. I have a copy of the shooting schedule, but you must call me a day before I need to appear." Then he left, along with Dimitri and Phaedra.

"You forgot to tell him about the blue tone for the sex scenes between Daddy and me!" I blurted out, sounding distraught. Erica, who'd remained silent the entire time, stood and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"You must relax, Ginny!" she said. "You're doing fine...just fine. I am pleased that you're so insistent on the precise details. I know that Jay is. Is that what your dreams look like? Was that your script suggestion? To do those scenes in blue?" She was trying her best to calm me.

I was shaking, remembering what the first time was like when Daddy had seen me after skating practice. I saw him – in my mind's eye – standing in the doorway of my bedroom...how he'd looked down at me so strangely as I'd knelt submissively on the floor, with a piercing, hot look in his eyes. It was a look that I'd never before seen on his face. I remembered my stuffed teddy bear on the bed and my Pinocchio doll on the dresser through the dark hue that colored my vision. I heard the metallic grating of his zipper roaring in my ears as it ground from its zenith down to its stop. Then I saw the black hair on the back of his hand – a dream that still recurs periodically – as he stuck it in his fly and flopped out his...his huge thing. It was the mysterious male "dick" that my girlfriends giggled about daily, yet few of them had ever seen except on their little brothers. I was terrified as he ran the dripping red head back and forth across my lips. Then...I remembered its first taste... . Even my memories of it still registered in the color blue.

"Gin? Gin?" It was JJ, dragging me from my reverie. "Are you okay?"

"Hmmm?...Yeah...sorry," I apologized. "I zoned out there for a minute. JJ, let's take another look at the script. There are a few things I think we should add to heighten the suspense."

In the next few days, shooting went very well as hours of stock footage piled up. Most of it was of Phaedra and Dimitri, coming and going from school and the ballet theatre, shots in the car, and interior shots of them both – clothed – in a furnished apartment that had been rented for the production. But there were a few long scenes that needed to be shot of George and me at the airport – in present-day rather than sepia or blue tones – when I picked him up after a flight from Greece. Several other scenes were also needed, in and around the airport and travelling home in the car with me driving.

Our shooting permit at the airport's international terminal was only good for four hours so the crew had to hustle through their setup. It was a bright, sunny morning so we could use natural light. The new building had a second floor of shops and restaurants with a railing so passengers could look down onto the concourse level. I'd be shot – waiting for George's or "Daddy's" plane – first from the ground floor, then a couple of from the second floor. I was wearing a black, linen blazer with a short, powder blue, pleated cotton skirt, a blouse of the same color, and black heels. As I waited, JJ directed me to watch the crowd of arrivals with one foot up on the railing, which allowed the cameras to shoot up my skirt to my crotch, emulating the view Daddy would have when he first saw me. In his infinite wisdom, JJ thought the shot would be more compelling if I didn't wear panties. So, when I saw him, and called down to him, my Daddy could look straight up and see my bald pussy. We did six different takes of that shot, much to the curious delight of airline passengers and several airport employees.

After that sequence, one cameraman followed us to the car, focusing mostly on my legs and ass and George's hand, as he copped feels walking toward our vehicle in the parking garage. When we reached the large, rented SUV, several stock shots were taken of me through the open passenger door, and of George pawing me as my skirt rode high on my thighs. Then, he sat in the passenger seat and the cameraman shot across his lap, showing his horny hands as they lifted my skirt to my weak vocal protests. The crew had rigged a remote camera on the floor in front, so when George took me in the front seat, our meshing parts would be filmed, showing glimpses between his legs of my tits and passionate grimaces. All this would be done without sound, which would later be dubbed in, and it was a good thing because we all ended up laughing due to George's anxious persistence. He was breathlessly horny for me and, I assumed, was anticipating what would occur in the next couple of scenes.

Our permit allowed us to cordon off one small corner in the multi-storied parking structure, to keep away curious passersby. So, with a couple of lights to brighten the otherwise gloomy setting, we set out to do the "welcome" scene between father and daughter after years of their being apart on different continents. As the story line went, I was to submit to my horny Daddy's overtures, which he'd made since we'd met in the terminal, and let him fuck me in a dark corner of the parking lot. Unlikely in reality, yes, but consistent with whatmight have happened in my recent adult life, given my slutty behavior and if my father had been alive. In any case, this scene was the most exciting for me, since it was to be done in a public setting. Erica had suggested that I consciously diminish my periodic episodes of exhibitionist fucking, yet I still had to admit that it might be years before I'd completely lose the lewd desire to do so.

As the cameraman leaned over the back of the seat, my thighs trembled as I relaxed and allowed George's fingers to pry them apart. He lifted my skirt to my waist and stroked lightly up my inner thighs, actually causing goose bumps to appear, and swiped two thick fingers up my moist slit repeatedly. I closed my eyes and moaned, forgetting that the digits inside me belonged to the horny old Greek. I let my mind wander to where it felt best, imagining JJ – or even some of the Polynesian youths I'd fucked on vacation – probing me. As his fingers began to shine from my juice under the camera lights, I opened my thighs further, exposing my hairless, pink slit to the lens...and George's eyes.

His fingers felt good, and my hands went to my breasts, squeezing my nipples through my bra-less top. His insistent probing kept moving across my G spot and I shivered from sexual desire, kicking off a high heel and lifting my right leg off the floorboard to plant my foot in George's lap as he leaned over me from the right. The arch of my foot felt his gigantic prick through his pants and, for a moment, I was again aware that he was a horny old Greek, in his sixties, much like my father would be if he were alive today. But I didn't care. That familiar switch had flipped in my head and, though I was supposed toact in this scene, what I really wanted to do was fuck!

"Jeezus! You started without me!" I heard JJ say, as he walked up to the passenger side of the SUV. One look at me with my eyes closed and he knew that I was well beyond taking much direction. "All right, pan in closely and get a close-up of his fingers in her. Then, no cuts, we'll keep shooting. Batteries okay?" he asked the cameraman, who nodded affirmatively.

George's batteries were okay, too. For an older man he was remarkably agile, yet dwarfed me with his size. He slipped off his suit jacket and tie – pulling his fingers from me only for moments – and threw his garments aside, then dropped his pants and underwear quickly as his elephantine cock sprang out at me. I was hunched down in the driver's seat, sideways, with my legs spread open to his busy hand, and he rose over me, pointing his erect shaft directly at my mouth. The cameraman edged into the passenger door so the film would show the alarm on my face as I realized that my aged Daddy wanted me to blow him.

"Blow" wasn't really the correct word. "Lick" and "drool" would be more accurate. I took his member in both hands, pushing back the gray foreskin as if I were shucking a giant ear of corn, and stretched my lips over the maroon head. I'd never before been so orally challenged, and tried to take more of him, but succeeded only in implanting his cock an inch or so past his corona in my wet mouth. Both of us groaned, he in ecstasy, I in disappointment. Though I have a very wide mouth, my jaw just couldn't take any more of his massive meat, much less my throat. But that didn't mean failure, I thought, thinking as Erica would, always on the positive side. It meant that I'd do anything that I could to make him enjoy this part of the sequence until the next one...and especially the "money shot." After all, that's what porno film customers pay for.

"Aaahhh...Ginny...Ginny...Ginny," George exhorted, as I laved the end of his huge pole. Here was a man who'd – most likely – seldom felt the privileges of fellatio, I thought. Even the most experienced whore would be intimidated by such a freakishly large appendage. So, I would please him this way for a while. Then, I would show him what perhaps dozens – if not hundreds – of women had been unable to...I'd take him inside my body and claim a load of his aging seed. I'd rehearsed, pleasantly, for hours with huge dildos at Erica's advice, solely for the purpose of preparing for George. And oddly, at this moment, I felt as ifI were acting as a sex therapist, totally different from her. Erica was a theorist, I concluded. I was an experienced practitioner.

And JJ was the observer – the voyeur – as well as the director. "Cut!" he barked to the cameraman, then handed me an open tube of lubricant, which I quickly stuck in my vagina and squeezed, squirting more into myself than I meant to. While I did this, JJ reclined the seats a bit more. "Unbutton your shirt, George. I want Ginny to take it off you when things get heated." George did so, as I stroked his cock with both hands, intent on keeping him up. I also resumed sucking on his glans, which got us both nicely back into the scene. "Okay, roll it!" said JJ, and we were off again, this time with sound, since JJ had switched on a highly sensitive recorder with a mono-directional mike he was holding.

I'd never particularly liked hairy men, and George had a profusion of thick, black fuzz all over his body. I released his cock and ran my fingers down to its base, combing through the hirsute forest at his groin, as I fondled his huge, full balls in both hands, then followed him down to my open slit as he stirred into my sloppily-prepared cooze. As I slipped his shirt off I raked through the black hair on his chest and shoulders, looking up into his fiery black eyes as he nestled himself between my lubed labia. He looked back down at me and pushed slightly, the pressure immediately causing me to grunt. I closed my eyes, raised my chin upward and gasped. He was inside me no more than an inch, probably, yet it seemed like a mile. I opened my eyes and spread my legs wider, trying desperately to relax inside and nodded quickly, indicating that I was again ready. He withdrew again and pushed further – no more than two inches – and I grunted again, "Uuuu-uuunggh," as his glans slid into me. For a fleeting moment, I was glad I held an equity position in this project. Had I been only an actress, I probably would have cut and run, screaming to my agent for a bonus...or a hospitalization plan.

But George had waited for this. Years of physical frustration were manifest in this early afternoon filming. Yes, we'd rehearsed, but only nominally...to see if we were physically compatible at all. And it had beenI who had given JJ the go-ahead on the scenes with the old Greek satyr. So, it was up to me to deliver. Secretly, I must confess that my motive had had a bestial basis to it. I wanted to see if I could tame this aging bull.

Women are built to do this, I flashed. And, I was as experienced sexually – perhaps more – than anyone I knew. So, as George resumed his slow, gentle penetrations, I conquered the initial pain of his thrusts and learned to dilate inside and breathe deeply during our intercourse...almost as if I were doing it for the first time. Each time his thick member cycled into me he claimed more depth, a bit at a time, as I began moaning constantly in echoes to his animalistic grunts. I reached to the neckline of my blouse and ripped it open, baring my tits to him, hoping that he'd suck hard at my nipples. Instead, he reached up with one hand to roll one of them between his gnarled fingers, then we both struggled – grunting as we did so – to pull my shirt and blazer off to free my arms.

Then he bit me, hard, on one of my nipples. I yelled, "Aoowwoo," and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my other tit to do the same. This wasn't gentle. This was an incestuous coupling between father and daughter screen characters who hadn't seen one another in years. And that was the signal for him to start fucking me...hard. He'd shown remarkable restraint up to now, for which I was glad. But I was full of him, lubed, and leaking a combined slurry of natural and synthetic juices around his cock that now eased the frictional abrasion previously suffered by my labia. They were stretched nearly bloodless until they looked white – I'd later see from the footage taken by the camera on the floor – as tautly as thick rubber bands surrounding the Sunday newspaper.

"I can't," I whined at him, my brow furrowed, as he tried to go beyond my cervix. "Maybe later. We'll have to...go easily," I whispered, trying to mollify him. I looked down at his thick, shiny rod as it cycled in and out of me and saw only the hairy portion of his cock sticking out of me. "It's okay...George...honey...do me hard and cum. I'll take as much as I can," I said, as his mature hips began increasingly rapid thrusts up into my body. His hands reached under me to cup my buttocks – just like Daddy used to do! – and I raised my knees up and outward to take him to my cervix, when I was convinced that he wouldn't try and pierce my womb. That's finally when our true fucking began.

He started first, pistoning up into my hot insides and stopping at my cervix, with each push driving the air from my lungs. Each plunge brought from me an "Uuungh...uuungh...uuungh," while George puffed like a steam engine. Finally, after a few minutes, he slowed down, and that's when I took over. Not only did I feel more stuffed with cock than ever before, but George's colossal meat had stretched me inside so that nerves heretofore never stimulated had come alive. I was a woman in full rut, nearly insane with desire, and was now babbling constantly for him to fuck me. "Hold still!" I finally shouted at him, since I wanted to fuck much faster than he possibly could. I planted both bare feet on the car seat and began to lunge at him, taking all that I could with lightning-fast thrusts on and off his huge pole. I felt as if I were fucking a fire hydrant, and as I screamed "Daddeee!" I wanted his cock to issue forth unending streams to quench the blazes inside me. My orgasms began soon thereafter, the first stopping me for a few seconds as I quivered and shrieked, then the second...and third...following closely in a line, prompting George to resume his plunges. "Ahh, yesss! Yesss! Yeeaahh! Awwgh, agaaaiin! Agaaaiiin! Yeeaah! Ohh...ohhh...ohhhh," I mewled as my stretched vagina clutched at him, causing George to tense and growl down at me as he began cumming. My insides felt boiled as he splashed into me, once, then twice.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers