The Past Is Prologue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

"This is one of our favorite roads!" I responded enthusiastically, remembering the countless times JJ and I had used one of the many parking areas to make love late at night in the car.

"Could we maybe get out? The smell o' the...jungle here is so different from home," Sam asked.

"Sure! There's a spot up here that I especially like!" I pulled over into an area that, unlike this night, was usually full of parked young people.

Outside, we walked over the edge of the parking area, down a path leading to a huge rock on which we sat. "The trees...what are they?" he asked.

"Redwoods, pines, spruce, eucalyptus imported from Australia in the 1800's. And it's not ajungle! We call it the coast range green belt!" I said.

"An' the bridges...so many bridges! What's those buildin's in the city? The pyramid an' the big black ones?"

I told him and he was transported. "I'll never go back," he muttered, reaching over to grasp my hand.

"Sam! You were born in Paradise! I, for one, actually considered spending the rest of my life on Pohnpei." I let him hold my hand in his warm palms.

"Yeah, 'cuz you coulda' become Queen o' the native village!"

"It also had something to do with sex," I confessed.

"Really? Did I have sumpn' ta do with it?" he asked, in a hopeful tone, suddenly kissing the sensitive part of my wrist, causing a fluttering in my pussy.

"Well, yes and no," I responded, trying to keep it as honest as I could. "The whole 'Queen thing' appealed to me." I recalled vividly one afternoon when I'd taken on twelve healthy, brown, Polynesian canoe builders in a ceremonial sexual ceremony held in a tropical volcanic cave.

"Why? You're a Queen here! Sure, there's a lot more people around, but since I been here – even in the airport – I ain't seen nobody as hot as you!"

"You're too sweet," I said, uncomfortably. "C'mon, let's go, it's getting late!"

"Aw, c'mon, Ginny. It's only 10 an' it's my first night. It's magic!" he said, his black eyes shining at the stunning views.

My growing discomfort came from his kissing my wrist...and tickling it so the buzzing shards went to my crotch...plus the growing wetness between my legs. I might be the "lady of the house," but I'd rutted like an animal with this young island stud a few weeks before and the memory of it was causing my thong to become soaked under my jumpsuit.

"We had fun, Sam, but that was then...and there," I said, trying ambivalently to make clear my perspective.

"Okay," he said suddenly, and got up – drawing me to my feet – causing me to inhale sharply, and my labia to contract disappointedly, as if they'd been sprayed with cold water.

The remainder of the drive to the apartment was silent. As he started to get out he asked, "Will you call me tomorrow...please? Now that I'm here, I'm kinda lost without you."

For a moment I was moved...my eyes actually misting over. He looked so young and alone. But of course I said evenly, "Sure, Sam. I want you and Luala to get together. Besides, we've got to talk about the new film." Then I turned my cheek to him for a kiss, which he gave me.

"'Kay...'night," he said, slipping out and closing the door.

As my heart slowed I put the car into gear and drove off. I turned right onto the one-way street fronting the apartment complex and made another right at the corner. He's a charmer, I mused, so boastful one moment, then so childlike the next. I made another right at the corner, getting into the middle lane to turn left in the direction of home before stopping at the light. It's still early and I'm not at all sleepy, I thought. JJ's passed out and Luala's probably dead to the world. What am I going to do? I wondered. Maybe I'll read. Maybe I'll masturbate! Gawd, my thong's wet!

"Dammit!" I said aloud, suddenly, and the tires squealed as I made a hard right across the curb lane to return to the apartment building. Two more screeching right turns and I was back in the parking lot of the complex, braking to a stop. "Gawd-fucking-dammit!" I cursed aloud to myself once more. The sexual switch had flipped in my head again and I was angry at my weakness, realizing – once again – that I absolutely had to fuck. I slammed and locked the door and ran a few steps to the stairway leading to the second floor apartment. I nearly twisted my ankle in my heels, so stopped to pull them off before I ran up the stairs to knock.

The porch light went on, the door opened a crack, and my breasts were heaving from my run as well as my excitement. Holding my heels, with the porch light on my face, I looked up into the black opening and shyly muttered, "I...I...changed my mind." The light went off and I was immediately swept into the lightless living room by Sam's strong, brown arms.

We whimpered, we groaned, we whined, and we clawed at one another as our mouths sucked and tongued away at one another. He was naked, so all that had to be done was for the long zipper on my jumpsuit to be drawn down. When it was below my navel I pulled my arms out of it, leaving the sleeves and top inside out and hanging from my hips. Then I sank slowly to my knees. The moonlight bathing us through the living room window allowed me a couple of seconds to regard the veiny tumescence of his erect cock as I pumped it with both hands before whimpering and sinking my mouth onto it. "Aaahhh...fuuuccck...Ginnnny!" groaned Sam as I vacuumed him into my gullet. "You're the bes', baby," he moaned, as his fingers stroked my pulpy nipples. I hummed deeply in my throat in response. "After ya left Pohnpei, I jerked off all the time thinkin' of ya!" which made me mewl pleasurably and suck him faster...harder. "I need ya...don't wanna tie ya down...but jus' need ta know you'll have me!"

He was talking too much, I thought. I didn't come back to talk! I'd returned to suck his marvelous tool hard so he could transport me to the heavens that he had in the islands. And was he ever hard! I pulled off of him and crawled like a woman possessed to the sofa, climbing onto it and raising my legs in invitation, from which he stripped my jumpsuit to throw it aside.

When the suit was yanked free, my sopping thong was quickly dispensed with as well. "Fuck me, Sam," I begged, wantonly. "Oohh, give it to me...hard! I've missed you, too!" I whined. My bra-less tits hurt from neglect, they needed suckling so much. And Sam immediately accommodated me, bringing whimpers of joy from my lips as he dropped to his knees and I felt the hard muscles of his wide, upper torso slowly inhabit the trembling, open delta formed by my legs. "Aaiieee!" I screamed, suddenly frustrated, knowing that I wouldn't feel his thick cock inside me for a while. Instead, he pinched my nipples with his lips, then tortured me below with his lengthy tongue and talented mouth, bringing me to a level of rapturous joy that I hadn't felt since the islands. "Oh – oh – oh – oh, Sam...yessss!" I murmured, as his tongue slowly plied the clenching, velvet interior of my vagina.

"Mmmmnn...so...sweeeet!" he muttered, between deep plunges of his tongue, causing streams of my juices to pour from my swollen labia. "Bes' I ever...had...Ginny," he said. Then repeated it...and repeated it again. My fingers had woven themselves through his short hair and were pulling him rhythmically into my hot, sopping center, which I ground against his upper lip, feeling my clitoris rasp against his unshaven face. "C'mon, Ginny, baby...cum fer me. I got all night!"

And I did, ooohhh, I diiiiiid! Gawd, that first orgasm was paralyzing, and seemed to last forever! I just screamed "Sammmm!!!" except that it lasted for as long as I had breath, and when I'd refilled my lungs, I screamed his name again...then again, as his long tongue continuously probed through my clutching internal muscles. When I'd finally been reduced to trembling, irregular, spasmodic hip thrusts – held fast by his muscular arms – I looked down at his moonlit face and muttered in a slow, breathless, fashion, "Now? Now...will you? Come inside me? Pleeeze?"

Sam's agenda was different from my own. He slipped into me slowly, filling me...filling me...Kee-rist! he filled me so slowly and so agonizingly full that I came within a minute. As I moaned through another climax, this one soft and lingering, he gasped, "This is fer you, Ginny!" as he met my cervix softly and pulled out to return half-a-hundred times. "You've done...ev'rythin' for me...sweet lady! An' I...love ya fer it! I love ya...fer it, Ginny!" he kept saying as he sawed in, out and around my hungry, palpitating vagina. I answered him with the ineffectual yelps of an insanely pleasured female in heat. In the back of my mind I'd heard what he was saying, now with continuing repetition. It was something aboutlove. But all I felt was the fucking. All Iwanted was the fucking...and I wanted it harder and faster!

"Fuck me, Sammy," I plead, after I came down from my orgasm. "Fuck me hard...all the way inside...then do my ass...all the way...to my guts!" I was in a singular sexual moment, and couldn't stop. "Then fuck my face...my mouth! I wanna feel your...hot cum...going down my throat...into my belly!"

He didn't disappoint me. He pulled out of me as I moaned disappointedly, then flipped me over effortlessly to my knees. I leaned my chest and arms forward on the back of the sofa and he was into me again...filling me to my cervix with his meat. What had begun as an innocent family dinner was now commencing with one of the more raw – though incredibly sweet – carnal acts I'd committed recently...with one man alone. His prick then entered my womb – beyond my cervix – almost unnoticed by me, and quickly we began pounding at one another as if we were two honeymooning newlyweds trying to conceive. Then, very gently, he wormed his spit-covered thumb into my ass, loosening its tight muscles as I groaned in delight. Yes! I thought. Gawd, yes, my matchless brown lover, please fuck me there, too...just make it soon!

Prior to my next orgasm, the thought actually entered my head that – if I missed a few days of taking the pill – I could bear this boy's child. But I giggled inwardly at the absurd thought and once again yielded to my hormonal demands as the slick, slapping sounds of our mating drove the image quickly back into my subconscious. When we did cum, together, we just growled like animals at one another – no doubt disturbing the neighboring people in adjoining apartments – trembling together as our fluids blended and leaked from me like a frothy syrup.

With one hand stroking his cock where it met my vulva, I looked back at him and begged, "In my ass, baby. Pleeeze...cum in my ass," and he obliged me soon, sliding his tireless member gently past my now-relaxed anal sphincter to gore my bowels. I straightened my arms to push my upper body straight up, yet my back was still arched with my butt sticking out, to welcome him into my darkest hole. My toes curled each time he plumbed my colon and his large hands held me in place as his fingers squeezed my itching tits. Finally, I reached down with one hand as he plugged me to diddle my swollen clit as we humped away.

"Gawd-damn, baby...yer so tight in there!" he exclaimed as sweat dripped off his face onto my back. "Can't believe yer muscles!"

I was in such ecstasy that whatever pain his huge dong was causing was immediately forgotten. Instead, I was captivated by the filthy, anticipated images of Sam bringing me joy in all of my openings this night. And my lewd imagination told me that he'd still have some jizzum left over for me, even if I were to collapse from exhaustion. All of this musing on my part was done as I groaned in response to the deep probing he was giving my ass. Even though the muscular flesh of my buns cycled in and out around his huge cock, clinging hurtfully to his girth as he plumbed my intestines, it felt weirdly satisfying. He was gentle. Unlike the savage sodomy done to me two weeks before by the old Greek, George, during our filming, this was much sweeter...almost reminding me of my licentious Greek Daddy who'd initiated me sexually when I'd been a teen. Regardless, I urged Sam on with, "Do me...do me, baby...get it! Yeah! Fuckmyass! Yeah! Cum in me...cum in me...cum in me now, Sam!" I screeched, as my fingers finally ratcheted another shuddering climax from my clit while he poured a torrent of hot seed deeply into my colon.

We lay still for a while, our fused parts still fluttering involuntarily with aftershocks. "Jeezus Keerist, Gin!" he finally said, pressing my back to his chest in a crushing embrace. "What 'm I gonna do? I love ya an' yertaken! By somebody else! By an ol' man!"

I knew better than to encourage this, since it was pronouncements of love that had resulted in my previous – disastrous – marriage to a worshipping young man slightly older than Sam. Trying to be tender, yet firm, I cooed, "Sweetie...sweetie. Pull outta me real slowly...yeah...just like that. Perfect! Now, go to the bathroom and clean yourself off, 'cuz I wanta suck your cock. I got just a taste of you this afternoon – off Erica's face – and you've gotta gimme some more!"

That was hardly what Sam wanted to hear, but he was still a relative adolescent, smitten by puppy love for me, a 25-year-old woman at least five years his senior. I had time to think before he returned. When he did he asked, "Can I see ya again?"

I answered, "Well, you can fuck me again! An' here's how we'll do it!" When I'd finished my explanation, I worshipped his long, brown cock with my throat until he gave me what I knew I'd wanted since seeing him at the airport...an enormous deposit of his warm, healthy seed. As I drove home between 2 and 3 a.m., after having promised that I'd give him a little piece now and then as long as he held up his end of the bargain, I could smell and taste the lingering, tangy bouquet of his semen. And, as I slipped under the covers next to my snoring, old JJ at home, I could still detect its bitter sweetness, a trace of which I'd tried purposely to keep under my tongue.

Part 2

"You arewhat?" asked Erica, the following morning on the phone. "You are going to continue having sex with that...that boy?"

"Yup!" I said, quite proud of myself. "I can have the best of three possible worlds! You and I can have JJ, I can...uuh, be with you whenever it's right and, when the mood strikes me, I can enjoy Sam. Trust me, Erica, he's the best guy I can remember in bed...apart from JJ."

"I worry, Ginny, that you're losing sight of your original objective...to rein in your obsessive, runaway sexual desires."

"My perspective has changed,Doctor," I said, pointedly. "As long as I'm careful...stay free of disease...I can enjoy JJ's love...and my time with you...until he's too old. And I'll always have at least a young lover in reserve. JJ predicted this might happen...years ago. Gawd, I feel liberated! Maybe for the first time in my life!"

"And what about me?" she asked. "I might get jealous."

"Then I'lllend you my new toy from the islands," I said lasciviously. "Only when I'm around, of course." Mmmm, howcrafty I was getting!

"Well, I'm only interested in Jay!" she exclaimed, then paused for a moment to think. "How about coming to my place, tonight...for an authentic Indian dinner and my own special entertainment. Bring your delicious father-in-law...and some good wine that goes with lamb."

I cleared Erica's invitation with JJ, informed Luala that we were going out, and suggested that she have Sam over for dinner and TV watching after Andi was put to bed. She agreed and I called Sam.

"'Member what we talked about last night?" I asked, coyly, on the phone.

"All I c'n remember is how you felt to me, Ginny. I didn't shower when I got up...still got some o' yer juice on me...an' I c'n smell yer perfume on my pillow."

"Sam! I'm talking about Luala! JJ and I are going out tonight and she'll fix dinner for you! We might be out quite late!" I emphasized, hoping he'd take the hint.

"Sure!" he said. "I found a used motorcycle in the newspaper ads an' – if it checks out – I'll buy it today with the money I got from sellin' my bike at home."

"Transportation's no problem, then," I said. "Well, if it doesn't work out, call by 4 o'clock and I'll pick you up. Otherwise, show up about 6:30."

Things were going better than anticipated, I realized. Erica was expecting JJ and I at six. I went downstairs to JJ's office, where he was writing a draft screenplay for the surfing flick that would feature Sam as a new, upcoming porn star.

"I'm gonna take a Jacuzzi bath with Andi, then spend the rest of the afternoon getting ready!" I said, hugging him from behind as he sat. "Do me a favor, baby," I whispered. "Bring some Viagra along. Let's let it all hang out this weekend!" I cooed, biting his shoulder lightly through his shirt.

He glanced back quickly, saw the evil leer on my face, and broke into a devilish smile himself. "Since you put itthat way, young lady, who am I to refuse?" and went back to work.

My three-year-old daughter and I gamboled in the spa for a half-hour, as I giggled with her and shared the spontaneous innocence of childhood. I told her that Sam was coming for dinner and she was deliriously happy, since she and he had bonded from the first moment on the island. Soon Luala came in to dry her and put her down for a nap, allowing me to do some serious feminine preparation for the evening. I would make myself ready, I vowed, for anything. Anything sexual.

While I drew a fresh hot bath, I went upstairs and poured a snifter ofabsinthe, an illegal bottle of which I'd bought from a restaurateur friend for the princely sum of $150.00, and rolled two joints of some Maui weed that JJ had gotten on vacation. I dropped a couple of dozen jasmine pellets into the steaming bath water as it rose, and checked out my body in the wall mirrors. Not bad...even now...at the ripe old age of almost 26. My tits still didn't sag, even at a 34-C, and my waist seemed to be holding at 22 inches...or so...maybe 23. The hips at 36 still had their old tone, with their skin stretched tightly, then depressed at the creases on either side of my mound, which I'd shaved bald weeks ago. A couple of tokes on a joint made me look even better, but I was still curious. Turning, I palmed the two cheeks of my tight ass. Wow! All those years of ice skating had really served me well. And as I spread its cheeks to look at my rectum, it appeared that years of anal fucking hadn't done me a bit of harm. I still looked pink and undamaged, though recently I'd perhaps overused that particular aperture. Oooh, shit! The bath water! I turned it off in the nick of time and went back to the mirror, pinning up my long hair to keep it dry. Earlier I'd shaved my legs, pussy and armpits.

Looking over my shoulder again at my ass in the mirror, I touched my anus...then pushed into it with my forefinger...revealing it to be as tight as it should be. Then, back around, I spread my legs and hunched my vulva forward to the mirror, spreading my labia to check my clit. Licking two fingers and running them up and down across it, it pulsed and began to swell a bit, causing me to exhale with an "Mmmm," and walk quickly to my closet. Up on the shelf, in...yeah,that shoe box, was the long, flexible, double-ended dildo that I'd bought several months before when we were mourning JJ's departed wife, Lee, and sex together had been the last thing on his mind. I'd use the thing this afternoon. As soon as I had some more dope, I'd use it immediately!

One more sip ofabsinthe, a pull on the joint to finish it, and I settled down into the hot, perfumed water.Thissss was the way to live, I thought. I'd been so lucky! Had I not gotten pregnant by JJ, and had I stayed married to his step-son-in-law, I'd probably be a trashy, trailer park mom, perhaps being abused by my wastrel husband...and certainly scrapping for every dime I could earn. No, this was the way to go. I had my daughter. I had my longtime lover, though he was aging. I had my bisexual friend for some lesbian flings. I belonged to a swingers' club, just for spicy fun. I'd decided that I'd fuck Sam if he'd detour Luala's attention away from JJ...or if I merely wanted to. And, I'd dispensed with my old emotional baggage about being sexually abused by my father. Life was getting good!

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers