The Past Is Prologue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers

No more guilt! I decided. No more shame! My therapy was working! I was just a hyper sexual being! Like right now. Sure, I'm a little stoned, andabsinthe always makes me horny, but...I need it. Now. So, this bottle of bath oil should make the dildo nice 'n' slippery, I thought, as I rose to my knees and coated the 18-inch-long flexible plastic thing with the viscous lubricant. It wasn't as big around as Sam, and certainly not old George, so...yeah...it should be good there. I pushed...and pushed...and pushed it into my colon until I felt full, then pulled the other end between my legs to slowly insert it...deeeply...into my vagina. When it was completely seated inside me, I inhaled slowly, then settled down into the steaming water, holding the loop in the long, plastic thing with one hand, moving it slowly in and out of both my holes. Another sip of my drink, a toke or two on my second joint, and – for the next hour I re-lived the fantastic images of the many men I'd had – during our vacation and after – over the past six weeks.

Oddly enough, I didn't experience what could be called an orgasm. Instead, the instrument I was using – coupled with the hot water and jasmine aromas – merely brought me to a languorous, buzzing awareness of every pore in my body. When the water grew tepid, I stood and nearly keeled over, as relaxed and numb as I was. I put on my robe, took another sip of my green liquor, and took a cleansing enema while spending 15 minutes to brush my hair before I applied makeup. I was getting really trippy, and looked deeply into the reflection of my own brown eyes as I again worked the hairbrush through my long, strawberry blonde locks.

"Hey, babe!" chirped JJ as he walked in. "Six o'clock at Erica's? I'd better grab a shower."

"Join me in some weed?" I asked.

"Nah, thanks," he said. "Erica'll have something exotic, no doubt."

"Mmm-hmmm," I agreed, absently, as I finished applying my evening blush and started on my eyes. Brown eyeliner and mascara, plus burgundy shadow, made my lashes look a half-inch long. When I closed my lids halfway, like a cat, I lookedsooo sexy, I thought. I giggled loudly and JJ heard me, calling from the shower and asking who I was talking to. "Nobody!" I answered, as he emerged from his quick shower to dry off, his long cock swinging freely between his thighs. Feeling a little devilish, I stood up and slipped off my robe, hoping that my nakedness would have an effect on him. "Do you think I'm getting fat?" I asked, pirouetting and thrusting out my butt and cupping my breasts from underneath.

"Are you kidding?" he laughed. "Your body's just gettingmature! Jeezus, your legs are still flawless! I could eat your calves for dinner! How 'bout me? Is this ol' body putting on any flab?" he asked.

I turned and looked at him, licking my lips. "Just your cock. It's growing before my very eyes! My calves, huh," I said, flexing one for him. "I could get a tattoo! An imprint of your teeth on one of 'em, to show that you bite me occasionally!"

"I don't want you to look like a slut, Gin!" he murmured, coming up behind me as we looked at our reflections in the mirror.

"I know. You just want me to act like one," I said, as I sat down on my makeup stool and spun around, stroking his growing prick and slowly licking him.

We were interrupted by a light tap on the doorframe. It was Luala, our luscious Japanese-Pohnpeian nanny, asking if I wanted her to do the week's laundry. JJ quickly covered himself with a towel. Why he did so I didn't know, since we'd all three been to bed together any number of times. I told her to go ahead, then turned back to JJ, but our moment had been broken. He was slipping into a pair of boxers and proceeding to dress, much to my chagrin. I gave him a disappointed look and he muttered, "Sorry, babe. I'm saving myself for later."

"Hmmph!" I snorted to myself, leaving the bathroom and striding to my closet. Okay, big boy, wait'll you see me in this! I thought, grabbing a claret, stretch miniskirt off the hanger. It had two three inch slits up the sides, was very tight, and had a gauzy overskirt of the same color that came to mid-thigh, allowing anyone to see my curvy ass and legs covered by the skin-tight skirt through the sexy, nearly transparent outer material. With matching ankle-strap high heels, and no panties or pantyhose whatever, I was set from the waist down. After another sip of my drink I slipped into my claret, cashmere top, a long, shawl-like thing with one armhole that covered one shoulder, leaving my midriff and the other shoulder bare. It swathed my bra-less breasts, barely covering them, then crossed my back to be fastened at the waist with a huge pin, letting the two tails hang freely over one hip. For a jacket, I wore a long, tan, tailored linen blazer that covered the sexy outfit, making me look from behind as if that's all I was wearing.

Very fuckable, I thought, almost wishing that JJ and I were going to a swingers' party instead of to Erica's...a party where I could fuck somebody I'd never had before. My perpetual horniness had been put on hold by Luala's intrusion and I had a gnawing hunger for some anonymous, new cock. Imagining my East Indian friend's statuesque, brown body, though, rid me of the image as I applied wine colored lip-gloss, outlined with an even darker pencil, making my mouth look like a wide, whorish slash. I was ready!

"It's been years since I've...uhh...visited with Erica," said JJ as we drove to her place, in the same building as his office. "Did you bring your camera?" he asked.

"Yup. In the bag in back," I said, clutching a two-bottle bag of fine, redPinot Noir as we entered the underground garage. I was prepared – even excited – to allow Erica to resume their old physical relationship. Two minutes later we exited the elevator and knocked on our friend's door.

"Good evening, my loves," cooed Erica as the door opened. She looked absolutely stunning with her long black hair down around her shoulders. She was dressed in a diaphanous, golden sari, which was nothing more than a long shawl wrapped strategically around her body, with double layers around her private parts. The dark nipples of her 36-C breasts taunted us through the fabric and, as it wound around her narrow hips to her knees, we could glimpse little crescents of her mocha flesh as she moved fluidly in small, tantalizing steps. Her eyes were highlighted by a blend of cream and gold shadow, with a hint of dark green. The diamonds in her ears and navel flashed saucily, as if to remind us that dinner could probably wait.

Her living room was lit softly by several muted, colored lights and candles, a pleasant incense was burning, and a slow, moaning, African-sounding music was coming from her speakers. Her low coffee table was set for dinner, with more cushions than we needed, and bowls of exotic berries, sauces and sweetmeats were appetizingly presented in dainty dishes.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Her black eyes flashed at me as she took my blazer and kissed me tenderly on the mouth, licking at my lips. "You look and taste ravishing, sweet Ginny," she whispered, so that JJ could hear. Then she reached up around JJ's neck and started to peel his sport coat off his shoulders. She stood on tiptoe and smiled with her mouth open to slowly part his lips with her long, serpentine tongue. "And you, my old friend. I will have five courses of you tonight!" she murmured in her throat as his jacket fell to the floor.

So much for preliminaries, I thought. "I brought some boo...some marijuana, if you want..." I said.

"Perhaps later, darling. For now, let's try my opium. You remember it, don't you, Jay?"

"I remember enjoying you all night when we had it years ago. Does it mix well with Viagra?" he asked, jokingly.

"Oh, yes. And thank you for the wine. But let's finish this bottle ofShiraz I've opened...and nibble a little."

We sat, then reclined, on her cushions, sipping her wine as she fired up a button of opium. I'd never had it, so I watched her, then JJ, suck the smoke into their lungs through a cardboard tube. I followed them and was immediately hit by the most pleasant rush I'd ever felt from a drug...other than Ecstasy, perhaps. As we had some more, and nibbled hors d'ouevres, I began to feel energized, earnest, honest, then very talkative, as I seemed to become one with them both. But, there was a very small part of me, deep in my mind, into which I retreated. Reclining with my head propped on one hand, I watched them reach for one another and stroke each other's chest. She slowly pulled his shirt up from his waist as he eased her sari off the one shoulder. Her full, dusky breasts poked out with corky, dark brown nipples, causing me to feel wet between my legs. I wanted to rise to my knees and suckle her succulent orbs, but I was so relaxed, and my crotch was hot and buzzing, without any physical stimulation. So, I lifted one leg, opening my labia slightly, and in my mind I could almost count the increasing number of drops of juice gathering on them. Erica glanced over to look up my short skirt and murmured a soft "Mmmmm" in her throat, then turned back to JJ to wrestle open his belt and pants.

It took hours, I thought, for them to undress each other. Of course, it was the opium distorting time. I was pleased to see JJ nearly erect when his boxers had been removed. Erica then rose to her knees and palmed his scrotum with one hand as her long, brown, silky fingers stroked his cock – dozens of times – from balls to tip. As she knelt, JJ leaned down to massage and lick at her erect nipples...nibbling at them softly between his lips. Soon he dropped one hand between her legs to caress her vulva and part her labia with his fingers. Then they began groaning in unison, a sound not unlike the moaning music that had been on Erica's stereo when we'd arrived.

And,still I didn't participate. Instead, I watched them, hiking my skirt up further and playing with myself...seemingly detached from the whole thing. Erica was hissing, "Ohhhh, Jaaay, yesss, ohhh...yesss," and all I was doing was breathing heavily as my fingers curled inside to rub my spongy G spot. I was very turned on; extremely hot, but not feeling compelled to join them. For now, it seemed, I was content to watch the two adults closest to me in life engage one another sexually...while I masturbated. What a change from my normally aggressive posture!

Then JJ groaned loudly as Erica went down on him slowly, gradually absorbing his prick between her full, brown lips. "Ginny!" he gasped, "...the camera! Aaanggh...take some pictures!" he pleaded.

Oh, Gawd! I'd left the camera bag on the back seat in the car! I withdrew my fingers from my drooling crotch and whispered, "Sorry! Left it downstairs! Be right back!" I was the only one dressed, so there was no question as to who should get it. I grabbed the keys from my purse, left the door unlocked so I wouldn't disturb them on my return, and slipped out to summon the elevator, which seemed to take hours.

When the door slid open, I was surprised to see Jim...what's-his-name...inside. He was JJ's senior architect, whose bashful eyes had followed my movements in the office – for years – since I'd first begun my affair with JJ. "Ginny!" he said. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, we're having dinner with Erica. You know,Dr. Erica! Here in the building! And you?" Gawd, I was stoned. Not just stoned, but ripped to the eyeballs! And, Jeezus! seeing the usually submissive and retiring Jim, I felt a sudden – ridiculous – horny flash!

"Had to work all day to finish up a project that's due Monday," he said. Then, he was silent. Jim had always had the hots for me, but was very shy...and rather dull. Yet...just now...I warmed at his tall, very good looking face, topped with dark hair. He's the archetype of a guy that women find it fun to tease with a flash of thigh or a beaver shot...just to see him fumble, drop pencils and stutter as he blushes.

But the opium had made me feel honest and open – rather than particularly cunning or teasing – as well as wanton. The silence in the slowly descending elevator almost hurt, I sensed, as Jim lifted his head to the ceiling like ingenuous people always do in elevators. So, I just blurted out, "You've wanted to fuck me forever...huh, Jim."

"I...uuhh...I...whaddaya mean, Ginny?"

"C'mon, you've been checkin' me out for years, ever since the first day." I took a step toward him and he backed into a corner. I reached over to the control panel and pressed the stop button, bringing the elevator car to a shuddering halt. Now I became cunning. "Wanna do it now?" I asked, looking up at him through my heavily made up eyes. Another step toward him and I was breathing up into his face. "Wanna fuck me now?" I reiterated, reaching between his legs and feeling a large, hot mass of flesh, which I caressed softly. "Gimme a Ii'l kiss, Jimmy," I cooed, teasingly, bringing his head down to mine and plunging my tongue into his mouth at the same time that I rolled his meaty package in my other hand. Feeling the yielding, spongy handful caused an intolerable itch inside my throbbing vagina.

At that moment the elevator's alarm bell rang, signaling that someone was requesting it. Jim broke our kiss and, momentarily delayed, I released his clothed genitals and pulled out the stop button. We continued down to the first floor, where a young couple stared at us quizzically as we departed. "I don't know what to say, Ginny," Jim gasped, breathing heavily as we stepped from the elevator.

"Don't say anything," I sighed, knowing full well what to do. "Is your car down here?" He nodded. "Let's use mine," I said, dragging him after me by the hand and unlocking my SUV to get into the back seat. JJ and I had parked in an unlit corner of the underground garage and Jim now stood outside the open door as I slid across the seat. "Well...you gonna come in?" I asked, lightly, "...though I s'pose we could do it out there!" Publicly or privately, I was going to fuck him.

"Gawd, Ginny, I'm...uuhh...I'm...flabbergasted. What about Jay?" he asked, blushing.

"He'll never know!" I grunted, struggling to unbuckle and drop his pants. "Will he?!" I asked, looking up at him. "Lift up!" I commanded, and he raised his hips as I peeled down his trousers and underwear. "Oooh, Jimmy! I had no idea!" I exclaimed, as his rigid cock sprang out at me proudly...a wondrous instrument requiring two hands to grasp completely.

The soporific effects of the opium had left me and, in the elevator, my libido switch had flipped again. "Nnnggh, shit!" he groaned, as I thrust my mouth down over his crown, taking him to the top of my throat.

"Jus' a quickie, Jimmy," I panted, as I slurped at him. "Jus' down here for my camera, but...hold still an' lemme do it!" I barked. I hiked up my miniskirt and threw one leg across his lap to straddle him. Then, looking into his deep blue eyes and positioning his erection at my opening with one hand, I slid slowly down his pole. Then I rose and dropped twice more, filling myself to my cervix. "Aaanggh...fuuck, yeah, that's good! Suck my tits, Jimmy!" I ordered, as I pulled aside the wide shawl that served as my top. As his lips closed around one of my nipples, I yelled, "Yeeaahh, that's it! Ooohh, thas' so goood! Gawwd...yesss! Gawwd, yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" I could now hear our loins slapping together and the liquid, farting sounds we made as I plunged onto him. I remembered back a couple of hours before, lewdly wanting some strange, new cock, and I was suddenly delirious at my phenomenally good luck! Though, if it hadn't been Jim that I'd run into in the elevator, I probably would've fucked anyone I'd met on my camera errand.

Jim was perfect for this, as I watched him nibble at my nipples. This was close to being a quasi-consensual rape of a male, if there is such a thing, I thought. And our sloppy, backseat fucking drove him out of the timid refuge to which he'd probably always retreated with aggressive women he'd considered appealing. "Ohh, Ginnny...," he murmured, as I slid my slick, heated sheath down over him.

"Yeeaahh...baby," I cooed. "You're such a...a good fuuuck...such a...gooood fuuuck!" I gasped, as my clasping vaginal muscles milked away at his probe. "Jeee-zusss! Why didn't you...you let me know?" I asked, fluttering around him wetly. Gawwd, we were hot together! I made a quick mental note to do this guy again soon. Maybe...I mused, as I started to tighten inside and felt the rapid, oncoming flashes of a typical quick climax, I could use him as mynooner guy! Right here in the garage! What a way to spice up the occasionally boring afternoon at the office!

"Gin...Ginn...Ginny...gonna cum!" he soon rasped, and began spearing up into me with blinding speed.

"Me too, Ji...me too...me tooo!" I howled, as my cunt clenched around his cock and his hot load splashed up into me. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...ohhh, yeah!" I shrieked as a half dozen blasts jetted into my grateful insides. We huddled together, trembling for a couple of minutes. Then reality suddenly dawned on me, so I flipped off of him and stuffed some tissue into my pussy. "Sorry to fuck 'n' fly, cutie, but I've gotta get back upstairs." I rearranged my top as he drew up and buckled his pants and we got out of the car, with me grabbing my camera bag. He stood outside the car for a few seconds, searching for some words, until I stood on tiptoe and kissed him quickly. "Gotta get back to the party. See ya next week, you sweet man!" During the elevator ride up I decided that I should take a little more time with Jim at our next opportunity.

As I entered Erica's living room JJ was slowly drilling her in her narrow, perfectly round ass, with her chest and one arm supporting her on the low couch. Open on the table was a jar of her green, minty lube and stimulant that she always used during sex. Her other hand was between her legs, slowly pushing and twisting what looked like a large, square, glass dildo in her dark-lipped pussy. It was part of her large collection of toys, many of she'd laid out while I was retrieving the camera. I snapped a few pictures of their humping gymnastics, stripped off my clothing, and walked to the sofa, sitting on the edge so that she had to raise up and place her head between my spread legs. I'd pulled the wad of Kleenex out of my pussy while undressing, so that now Jim's full deposit began running out of me.

Erica's tongue plied my still-excited cunt, and her eyes grew large and round as she tasted Jim's cum. Her look silently questioned me about my activities of the past fifteen minutes or so. I smiled and nodded affirmatively. She blinked, uttered a little yip, and sealed her mouth around my vulva to vacuum out and swallow what was to her the seed of an unknown man. It could have been anyone I'd picked up off the street...or perhaps the sweating, hairy, building superintendent in a wife beater undershirt whom I'd seen emptying garbage into a dumpster. The anonymity of the donor caused her to moan as she sucked at my crotch, and our shared knowledge of keeping something from JJ caused us both to cum at once as his deep thrusts jammed her colon. I gripped fists full of her raven hair and pulled her moaning face into me as her tongue quested deeply for any last vestige of spunk. She stayed with my plunging hips for a couple of minutes, as I cried out her name in passion for the first time that evening.

"We'd better eat something," Erica chuckled, after we'd come down and she'd cleaned off JJ's genitals with some exotic, medicinal oil. He stayed hard as we ate her lamb shish kebab, saffron rice and peppered vegetables. I was selfishly thankful that he was on Viagra, since my Indian friend and I were just getting started, and our eyes were very much on one another. "I have a toast!" she proclaimed, raising her glass of wine. "From this moment on, I will privately refer to Ginny asUma. Uma is a Hindu goddess of love and life. I have prepared myself for you both, my friends, but this night is for you, Uma!" she exclaimed, as she placed her glass on the table and crawled around to me on all fours. "Is there something I can get for you, my little blonde goddess?" she questioned, seductively.

jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers