The Past Is Prologue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Mmmm...yeah...some more opium!" I responded. "It makes me feel so...soloving!"

And I thought thatmy skin was soft! After more opium I touched Erica's body. First her breasts, caressing them with my hands, causing her to moan deeply as I pulled slowly at her long nipples. JJ was there too, with his hard maleness, causing me to squeak with happiness as my hands covered them both. "You see her, Jay?" she asked. "She is indeed the embodiment of a love goddess. We are fortunate, we three, to be together," she added, closing her eyes as JJ ran his hands softly down her back and between her legs. She'd recently shaved most of her full bush so that her labia looked dark purple – like slices of ripe, moist egg plant, almost – colored as they were by the shaven roots of her black pubic hair. She started to falter and collapse to one side on the floor, but caught herself and stood slowly, taking us both by the hand. "To my bed, sweet loves," she murmured, pulling us behind her, "...to my bed."

She led us to her bedroom, her narrow, shapely brown hips seeming to unwind like a plaited rope. The next thing I knew, she and I were grasping one another's thighs in a "69" position, mewling and tonguing at the other's dripping slits as if our female nectar were necessary for life. We rolled around on her bed, locked and moaning in our mutual cunnilingual embrace, as JJ watched. Finally we came to rest with me on the bottom between her spread knees. Her long tongue was deeply in me, stirring at my pink tissues, as I concentrated on flicking away at her swollen, purple clit. Her deep, alto moans of "Uma...Uma...Uma," soon attracted JJ to her upthrust butt as she ground down at my mouth, which itself was echoing mewling responses to her passionate groans.

JJ knelt on either side of my head and began teasing the sloppy opening of her dark labia with his prick. Gawd, he was beautiful! I flashed, as he slipped into her wetness, causing me to lave the underside of his slippery member. Regardless of the growing irregularity of our lovemaking, I still loved the man more than any other, and hadn't until this moment realized that my heart was big enough to love two people deeply! I watched my aging male lover enter Erica, my new female lover, as his scrotum dragged across my face repeatedly. My face was coated with her copious juices, and – perhaps to let them both know I was still there – I suddenly reached up and pulled him from her to take his plunging rod into my throat. The sudden withdrawal drew a groan of disappointment from Erica, who then attacked my cunt with her serpentine tongue, reaming me inside until I was breathless and on the verge of cumming. Panting, I replaced JJ's cock in her and let myself go as he began hammering at her savagely.

The noise level in the room rose to a fever pitch, as we two women climaxed. Erica's penis-like tongue worked at me until my insides felt as if a dam had burst. I screamed, writhing under the two of them in fits of pleasure, and – more suddenly – Erica whooped a long, loud, "Ummaaaaa!" as her shapely butt froze in one position and trembled for a half-minute in paroxysms of bliss. At the end of our orgasms, JJ pulled out of her and we all three parted briefly, gasping for well-deserved oxygen. As we relaxed, kissing, nuzzling and touching lovingly, Erica rolled slowly away and pulled a few more toys from a drawer in a bedside stand. The one that first appealed to me was a thick, fairly rigid, double-ended dildo. Though the one that captured my imagination and curiosity was a strap-on harness with two or three interchangeable probes.

"We will start with this, Uma?" asked Erica, her eyes glazed with post-coital pleasure, as she held up the double-ended toy, and spread her legs immediately to nestle one end into her. "Please?" she seemed to plead, rolling onto her back with the other end – perhaps twelve inches – sticking obscenely out from between her purple labia. "Will you love me, Uma? Take me to Nirvana? Let me give myself to you totally?"

As stoned as I was, I was surprised at Erica's request. But it took only a second for me to straddle her legs and position the toy into myself. I looked down at her mocha body, her succulent, dark brown nipples poking up at me...taunting me in arrogant silence to suck and nip at them. I succumbed in a few more seconds, dropping to grasp her hot body in my arms as our hips began the age-old thrusting up and down at thefaux cock held captive in our hungry vaginas. We whimpered and whined, drooling into one another's mouth, as our libidos gave vent to what – to JJ – must have been a most stimulating interracial lesbian sight.

I wasn't far wrong. In a few moments I felt the end of his cock probing at my anus, lubed with some of Erica's marvelous medicated gel. I immediately relaxed, inviting him into me, and his bulging corona popped past my sphincter, allowing my entire back passage to be filled as I groaned, "Yessss, JJ. Aaangh, Gawwd, yessss! I need you both! Yeah! Ilove you both!" In one flickering moment, I realized that my sexual history had completely dictated my future. Though now finally free of guilt, my past had become the prologue of what in conventional terms might be a most unconventional future life.

"Yesss! Of course you do! And I need you, too...both of you!" Erica grunted, through gritted teeth, as she thrust up at my hips, impaling us both on our stiff, latex lover. Our saddles crashed against one another's for minutes as we kissed and moaned. We sweat profusely, and soon could hardly breathe from our exertion, but also because JJ was squeezing us tightly and pressing his body onto us, with his ample root embedded in my ass. "Aiiee...aiiee...aiiee...Uma! I am!...you are!...aiiee!...aiiee!" cried my sweet brown love, whimpering into my mouth as I hammered down into her with the dildo. Then, with only a little warning, I came myself. I felt almost like a male must feel in that position, with his female partner screaming his name and clutching at his body with the most extreme animal joy.

"Ah, Gahhd! Eri...I'm...yeeeaaahhh...it's...awwahh, fuuuck! I'm...mmmnn...mmmnn...mmmnn," I sputtered, melting into the flesh of both of my lovers. Her brown, and my white, hips locked together in a slow, rotating motion that took minutes to cease...until JJ came in my ass, causing both Erica and me to scream in sympathetic welcome of his pleasure. Once more it took minutes for us to recover, though we'd lain on our sides by this time, still linked, to pant through our exhaustion.

"Jeezus! I've gotta eat something," said JJ, finally.

"Let me bring it to you," murmured Erica, as she pulled the dildo gingerly first from me, then from herself. "You are both my guests," she said, and rose, making my mouth water at the way her high, muscular butt twitched as she stepped through the doorway to the dining table in the other room.

Was I becoming too attracted to her, even though Ilovedher? I wondered. Was I becoming a total lesbian, as I'd thought my mother had become? Was itthatin my subconscious that made me want to taste her ass?...to bite those sweet, caramel globes?...to rim her rectum with my tongue? "Can we?...have some more opium, too, Erica?" I called after her.

"Certainly, my darling!" she called back. "You and Jay just relax. I'll be there in a minute!"

It was only thirty seconds, and we all three smoked more opium, soon to be followed by a huge tray heaped with lamb, rice and vegetables, all of which we ate with our fingers. We occasionally fed one another with a newly discovered condiment from the half dozen that our hostess had provided, and were like children, soon nibbling food off of one another's body. While we did so, I was taking mental notes, for purposes of planning our next swingers' meeting.

"You were so good to me before...with the dildo, Uma. Will you let me do you...with this?" Erica asked, holding up the strap-on harness and an eight-inch latex probe. I noticed that the dildo had a brush-like clit-stimulator at its base. "And, Jay," she said, "...I want you to enter mychoot while I'm doing Uma. Uma...you must bring Jay'slund to life in the meantime. I will use thiscassis jelly to make him more tasty," as she reached into a condiment dish and rubbed its dark red contents onto JJ's flaccid prick.

Choot? Lund? I thought. This was getting a little weird, since what did I know from Hindi? But, of course, I was always up for a little cock sucking, especially if it were JJ's. So, I got to work on his sweet penis, lying on my back as he dropped its gnarled mass into my mouth while kneeling over me. "Jeezus, Ginny...I've never seen you better," he groaned, as Erica donned her leather harness and plugged in the real-looking, tan, latex penis. A fit of joy seized me as his cock grew hard in my mouth and I moved my head back, dropping my tongue so that he could enter my throat. This was the first time in many weeks that I'd fellated him, and it was my chance – I thought – to show him that he'd never again have to stray. I wanted him always to be kept happy by me...along with my East Indian female lover.

So much for my loving feelings for JJ. My enthusiastic throating of him was interrupted as Erica slowly penetrated me with her dildo, drawing a deep moan from my lungs around the meat in my mouth. "My sweet Jay," I heard her whisper, "...please do me now. We will...fuck...until you cum in me, please. I need your seed, Jay. Please do it...while Uma is here. She will bless us!"

All this was new to me, as JJ pulled himself free of my mouth and knee-walked to position himself between Erica's spread legs. She'd entered me fully and was stirring me tantalizingly, all the while she was moaning from the dildo's contact against her clit. I automatically drew her down to me, luxuriating in the soft, heated exchange between our breasts. I muttered, "Aaangslp, aaangslp, aaangslp," into her mouth as her long tongue flicked at the back of my mouth. I fell into a slow, languorous rhythm that seemed to last for minutes, then, after JJ slipped into my favorite woman...for hours.

Shewas my woman, I felt, just as he was my man. Why couldn't we just be this way – like a family – until we died? I wondered in my drugged mind, as our three bodies sought yet another peak of joy. What's wrong with three? Well, four, including my baby, Andi. Of course, I might have to work really hard against outside influences. I'd have to put a stop to fucking just anyone, anytime, anywhere that I wished, regardless of that damned, uncontrollable switch in my head!

Every nerve in my body now clamored for climactic release as my hormonal count spiked; as it seemed my entire reason for being rose from the plastic thingamajig being jammed into my birth canal. As I looked up into the glazed eyes of my hyper-educated female lover being gored to the cervix by my widowed step-father-in-law, a woman whom I'd somehow twisted and formed into yet another sexual plaything, I realized that I could get into being a love goddess! This was unlike my island vacation in the Pacific, when I'd had to walk away from being a Queen! A goddess is a whole lot more dignified than being a quasi-royal, gang banging slut!

The next half-hour, marked by some of the most paralyzing orgasms I'd ever experienced with two others, ceased my selfish meandering, and brought our evening to a slow, vibrative, ending. We slept, finally, the sleep of the sated, until JJ and I awoke, kissed our hostess awake, and we left her reluctantly to return home.

As we drove into the driveway we saw that Sam's new motorcycle was parked in front. I quickly explained that the bike belonged to Sam and JJ began grumbling about "the fox being in the hen house." After he'd gone to bed and I'd checked on Andi, I sneaked a look into Luala's room and found she and Sam asleep, entwined in the naked splendor of post-coital bliss. Apparently my plan had worked, I thought, as Sam snapped awake and drew on a pair of khaki shorts to come out and talk with me. Tired as I was, his naked, brown torso caused a quick increase of my heart rate.

"Gotta say, Ginny, she's sump'n. Looks like we'll be seein' a lot o' each other. Thanks. Couldna' done it withoutcha'."

"Just keep her busy, Sam, as well as Phaedra. Plan a schedule. Every night's okay with me...after Andi's in bed, of course. I'll explain it to JJ. Right now I'm getting a dope hangover and need some coffee. Join me?"

"Sure, that'd be nice! Need help?"

"No. Go out onto the deck and I'll bring it to you. I don't wanta wake up JJ or Andi."

Placing his mug on the deck railing, I noticed his eyes once again filled with the city's lights and the stars overhead. "Did she fix you a nice dinner?" I asked, honestly wondering, as the night crickets filled the darkness with their dissonant symphony.

"Yeah. 'Merkun food. Different from what I'm used to...but tasty! How 'bout you? Didja eat good...'n' have a good time?"

"Superb...thanks...and the drugs were...outstanding!" The coffee was clearing my head, finally, since I'd been ripped since late afternoon.

"I don't really like drugs," he said. "'Course, there's nosakau here," he continued, speaking of the native alcohol drink from his home island in the Pacific. "They make me crazy and my dick limp. Ooops!" he said, turning from the sparkling view to look at me in an apologetic way. "Forgot I was talkin' ta the lady of the house!"

I giggled and said, "Sam, that's one thing I've never experienced with you...limpness. But it's not something we need to discuss now. I'm about ready for bed."

"Yeah. Guess I ought ta hit the road," he sighed. "My shirt 'n' shoes 're just inside. Once we put Andi to bed, I didn't get far from the dining room before they came off," he snickered.

"I can believe that," I said, finishing my coffee. Then I leaned forward over the deck railing, stretched, and joined Sam in looking over the city. "So, you like it here, huh?" I asked. "The view...the two girls and everything?"

"Yeah...folks in a university town seem different. They don't just see a brown face when you speak to 'em. An' of course, there's you...," he whispered in return. "I can't getcha to believe how ya make me feel, Ginny."

I tingled between my legs when he said that, and responded by pivoting one leg back and forth on a toe to let the night air waft against my crotch, naked under my short skirt. My ears felt warm and I heard a slight ringing as my shameless libido once again throbbed awake. Come on, Gin! Discipline! I told myself, as I tried to ignore his plaintive speech.

"There's still racial and class bias here, but it's more subtle," I said, returning to a safe conversational topic. "How're you getting along with Phaedra?" I asked, steering the conversation away from me.

"Ohh...great! As a dancer, she c'n do so much with her body! I was with her alone at her practice studio an' – ya know – that bar thing they use? She put one heel up on it, an' I couldn't hold back. We fucked in front o' the mirrors for half an hour!"

I turned to him as he stood with elbows on the railing and gently touched his cheek, saying, "Sam, any trained dancer or skater can do that...lift a leg that high."

"Yeah, but...aside from you, I've never had a chick who could grip me inside like she can," he confessed, charmingly.

I wondered whether this was a test for me...something he'd hatched in his mind to stimulate me to compete. No harm done, I thought. I'll play your silly game. "Like this?" I asked, as I dropped one high heel on the deck, flexed my right leg straight with pointed toes, and slowly raised it high over the deck railing, bringing it down to rest on the wood. "Is that how she does it?" For some reason the noise of my shoe dropping caused the crickets to stop their chirping.

"Uhh...yeahh," he murmured. "Gawd, that turns me on!"

I lowered my leg and turned to him again, stepping closely. I ran one hand from his clavicle down over a chiseled pectoral, then lower across a six-pack of abdominal muscles, humming in my throat with admiration, and said, "Easiest thing in the world." His chest was inches from me and I licked at it – several times – its salty taste stimulating my voracious hormones. Then, sticking three fingers down inside his waist band, I unbuttoned his shorts as I looked up into his black eyes. The garment dropped to the deck as I slowly knelt, bringing his package to my face with both hands and encircling his fleshy glans with my lips.

"Aagh...Gawd...yeah...Ginny!" he muttered.

"Right now, just call me Uma..." I murmured, before sinking his meat, still moist with Luala's tasty vaginal residue, into my open throat. I'd never before fucked on this deck, I thought, absently, submitting to the perverse desire to make Sam my third man of the day, after Jim and JJ. Hey, a bargain is a bargain! I thought. He'd nailed Phaedra and Luala as I'd hoped, and deserved a just reward! In seconds we were both quivering with desire and I muttered, "We can't make any noise...just hold me up," as I turned away and once again raised my leg high to place my foot on the railing. I whimpered as he raised me off the deck, bending his knees so that his stiffness could fill the hankering tunnel between my splayed legs.

Sam didn't miss a conversational beat. "Okay...Uma...you like it...like this?" he whispered, fingering my stretched labia on each side of his cock as he slipped wetly in and out of me.

"Nnngghh...Gaawwdd...Sam...yesss!" I gasped as I lost myself in the starry heavens. Sometime during our quiet rutting, I realized that I'd wanted to fuck Sam from the moment I'd seen Luala sleeping next to him downstairs. I was beginning to feel awfully proprietary toward my various lovers, but at the same time I was captivated by my new role of love goddess!

Epilogue

JJ let me sleep late. In late morning he brought me breakfast in bed with the Sunday newspaper, and Andi helped me read it for a couple of hours until Luala took her away to run in the park. Before showering, I stripped the bed and tossed the sheets into the washer, since I'd leaked large pools of Sam's cum onto the clean sheets after we'd separated upstairs on the deck. Since she'd taken over laundry duties, I didn't want Luala to know anything more about my sex life than she already did.

Refreshed, JJ told me that Erica had called and invited us both for an afternoon picnic in the woodsy park a couple of miles away in the hills...for an afterglow of last night's dinner. I smoked a doobie on our way there, trying to still my pulse, since the memory of her jasmine scent had permeated my being. God help me...I was beginning tolove being with this woman!

She said to us, "Though I used euphemisms years ago, Jay, I tried to tell you that I loved you. After last night, I realize that my feelings haven't changed," as we strolled a lakeside path.

"Love is something I have problems with, Erica, as you know," he replied.

"No shit!" I giggled, stoned yet sick of all the nice, sensitive talk. "I told you that months ago, JJ, and you wouldn't listen!"

"Please, my loves, no quibbling," Erica soothed. "I also loveyou, Ginny...Uma...and propose that we form a partnership."

"Partnerships make me nervous," said JJ. "But, tell me more."

"You are bound to Ginny, through love and a child," proceeded Erica. "After last night, I now want to have a life growing in me. I'm almost 33 years of age and need a child. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. And I want the sperm donor to be you, Jay. At the same time, I love Uma...this one, my little love goddess."

At that, she crossed behind JJ and kissed me openly on the mouth as she threaded her arm through mine. I shrank immediately, since there were other people walking on the path. We huddled, suddenly turning our backs to the outside world, as JJ drew us together into one insulated nucleus.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers