The Past Is Prologue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"So, you want me to sire another child," he said to Erica, looking down and sounding momentarily resigned, yet at the same time almost proud.

"Independently, Jay. I am a well-prepared mother. I require no financial support. My family in India is comfortable and I make a good living. What is important to me are three things: one, your phenomenal physical genes and ongoing attention; two, Uma's love for many years; and, three, a loving half-sister for my growing child...and that is your daughter, Andi."

"But, Ginny...Ginny. You know, Erica, that Ginny...er...Uma, requires special care...special attention. Okay, I'll say it...she'll fuck a rock pile if there's a snake in it," said JJ. I shivered, suddenly feeling very small in his eyes, not unlike I felt as a teen when my Daddy would abuse me verbally – before he'd fuck me savagely! – when I did something not to his liking.

"I am a psychiatrist, Jay, and am a bit more qualified than you to make such judgements...and to provide guidance," she said. "Now, tomorrow, my attorney will produce documents for each of you, holding you harmless for any financial or legal obligations whatever. Have your attorneys review them, let them haggle with mine, and let's get on with our lives...the objects being pleasure and happiness!"

"What about living arrangements?" he asked.

"Why change?" Erica responded. "Most likely, you will predecease both of us, then Uma and I may make other plans. In the meantime...by all the gods, man, how can you question this offer? Imagine the beauty of a child created by us, and the advantages it will have! I can't believe that you're hesitant! Stop acting like a stupid white man!"

He did, and nine months later she had her baby, a beautiful mixed-race son named Arjay, whom we all love to pieces. Phaedra soon dropped from sight, as I'd suspected. Luala got a full scholarship and moved out of our house. Sam did a few porno films, and is now working toward a degree in art. JJ still works part-time at his architectural business, yet he and I are very active producers of porno films. Erica bought a house in our neighborhood and the three of us nearly live with one another, with our two lovely, growing children.

I've not really tempered my once boundless carnal desires, but – with Erica's help – I've learned to control that switch in my brain that's always told me that I need to fuck on the spur of the moment, regardless of who I'm with. Far from limiting myself to those I love, however, I still revel in sexual assignations that tickle my prurient fancy. On occasion there's Sam – because he's so satisfying – who loves me. Then there's Jim, who's so sweet, frequently available at the office, and – Gawd knows! – I'mwild about having sex at the workplace on quiet afternoons. One of my other favorite squeezes is the guy who shoots photo stills for our movie packages. His imagination is boundless, and I have a growing personal DVD album of his outrageous pictures of me with individuals and groups, as well as doing things that can best be described as taboo...kind of my ownKama Sutra. Occasionally, I bed some of Erica and JJ's friends who appeal to me, but I'm very discreet to avoid hurting my two loves. And for raw, unplanned excitement I have my fuck buddies in our swingers' club. Unlike before, though, I now practice safe sex and have become revered as a person whose attractive, practiced body is meant for willingly giving and receiving pleasure...unlike my psychotic, lovelorn motivations as a late teen. The nice thing is that all of these people consider me an extraordinary woman...a virtual goddess of love.

It's been a fun ride. Ginny asks that you vote for this concluding chapter, as well as "Ginny's Witnesses, Chs. 4-6." If you want to read about later periods in her life, let us know. Many thanks for hanging in there. Again, please vote!

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers