The Pastor's Slut Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Joe smiled broadly. His hands touched the softness of the teenage preacher's daughter's thighs and he moved them to the sides of her hips. Bethany's heart was racing as pastor Joe touched the bows that tied her panties at each side of her gently rounded hips. Drawing circles on her waist, his fingers moved down and he pinched the strings between his thumbs and fore fingers and pulled on them until the sides fell open. This time the gasp came from her as his fingers traced back around to her buttocks and he brushed his fingernails across the sensitive flesh. Heavy breathing filled the room as his hands cupped her bare ass cheeks and then he took the thin strip of material that was still between her legs and pulled it free. Bethany trembled as she felt the soft material slide across her pussy lips, slipping into them slightly before being pulled free and tossed onto the desk behind her.

Pastor Joe's fingers now moved down, spreading her ass cheeks apart, moving down between her legs, touching her pussy from behind. "Oh my Joe!" she groaned loudly as his fingers almost lifted her as he played with her moist opening.

"So hot Beth," he whispered into her ear. Bethany gripped his cock tighter in her delicate fingers and then he released her. One hand stayed on her buttock and he moved the other one between them and he touched the soft blonde mound of this slutty preacher's daughter.

Bethany began to stroke Joe's cock fast now. Joe, lost in his lust, touched her virgin slit and his finger moved into her moistness. Trembling, Joe moved his finger into the velvety entrance of her previously untouched pussy. She jerked as his finger bumped across her clit and she began to thrash around on his hand. "Oh god yes Joe! Oh my fucking god Joe!"

Joe moved his face from Beth's breast now and his free hand moved to the back of her head. He pulled her face into his and their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Beth bucked against his hand and then he knew that she was past the point of no return when her young athletic legs grasped his hand in a death grip. Not able to breathe, Beth pulled her face from his. "Oh! Fuck! Yessssssssssss....." the young girl moaned as she rode his hand to orgasm.

Joe could no longer take the sensation of her little hand as it moved up and down his shaft. "I'm going to cum Bethany! I'm going to cum all over your pretty little fucking hand you little fucking preacher's tramp!" he whispered softly in her ear.

Joe's arm moved to the small of Bethany’s back and she leaned back and her eyes got as big as saucers as her orgasm hit her full force and she began to buck and moan against him. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she cooed as he massaged her teen pussy.

Unable to hold off any longer, Joe's cum began to spurt from the head of his prick. The warmth of the sticky fluid shocked Bethany back to reality. "Oh fuck Bethany!" he groaned as his dick spurted what seemed like gallons of cum between her fingers and onto his jeans. "Fuccckkkkkk!" he groaned and then she felt him relax as one last twitch of his cock sent a small squirt and then his cock began to soften.

Bethany pulled back from Joe and pulled her hand from his dungarees. Joe smiled as he saw the beautiful body of the young goddess before him. Bethany just stood there and she moved her hand to her face. Her tongue darted out and she touched her cum covered fingers to her lips and pulled one between them. "Not bad Brother Joe," she said as she took a long lick and then wiped it on her jeans.

Joe laughed and she pulled her pants up and picked up her coat. Bethany joined him in his chuckle as she slipped it over her arms, pulled it up her shoulders and zipped it up.

Bethany moved to the door once again and opened it. She paused momentarily and turned to him. "Meet me here at 9 tomorrow night if you want a good time sailor!" she said shaking her thin little hips at him. Bethany walked out the door and left the youth minister there with his pants unzipped and a large wet spot on his groin. He heard her walk out the door and left him standing all alone in the quiet of his office.

Joe zipped his pants up and pushed his chair behind his desk. He opened his appointment book. Turning it to the correct date and time, he scribbled. "Bethany: Counseling"

The end?

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12