The Pastor's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The Pastor becomes a participant.
4.2k words
4.6
12.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a Pastor in a small, conservative southern church who develops a desire to watch his younger wife have sex with another man. This is a continuation of The Pastor's Wife, Chapter 1. It is recommended that you read the preceding chapter first. This is a cuckold story. It also contains a scene where there is a sexual encounter between the husband and the other man. If this kind of story offends you, please find something else to read that is more to your liking. I ask that you not give me a one-star rating only because you were offended. Please base your rating on the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story. Thank you.

The Pastor participates

********************

The next morning the Pastor left the house early as he had some work to do at the church and a few parishioners to visit. As Ben and Samantha had breakfast together they began to discuss what had happened the previous night.

Ben: "How did you feel having your husband there to watch us?"

Samantha: "Well, I guess it was OK at first, but then I started feeling a little creeped out that someone we couldn't see was spying on us."

Ben: "Yeah. I felt the same way. I have an idea. Tell me what you think about it. We have your husband's permission to continue making love in his bed as long as he can watch. This is what he's always wanted. What would you think about allowing him to be in the room with us to watch?"

Samantha: "I don't know. That also makes me feel a little uncomfortable, but at the same time, also a little excited, the idea of seeing him there watching us."

Ben: "Here's my idea. I can tell him we are both uncomfortable having him hiding in the closet and feeling like we're being spied on. I don't want him doing it anymore. But I have an alternative. He could sit in the room with us. Since we will both be naked, he will also need to remove all his clothes when he enters the room and watch us from a chair. But in order to earn this additional privilege, he'll also need to participate."

Samantha: "What do you mean by 'participate'?"

Ben: "Let me think about that. Are you OK with me having this talk with him to see what he thinks?"

Samantha: "I trust you Ben. You have been respectful toward both of us. I guess if he wants to do that I'd be willing to try it, but just once."

Ben: "OK. I'll talk with him when he gets back."

********************

When the Pastor returns home later that morning, Ben asks to speak with him.

Ben: "Pastor, would you like to go for a walk? There's something I'd like to talk with you about."

The Pastor: "Sure, Ben. Let's take a walk into town."

Ben: "Samantha and I had a talk about last night. How did you feel about it?"

The Pastor: "Well, I guess that was the most exciting night of my life! I can't wait to watch again tonight! Seeing Samantha that excited and aroused was overwhelming. And you are certainly an expert love maker."

Ben: "Good. That's what I thought. Samantha and I talked about it this morning. We both felt a little uncomfortable with the arrangement. You know, like we were being spied on by someone we couldn't see. So, I came up with an idea. What would you think about not having to hide in the closet, but being able to watch us from a chair right there in front of the bed? It would be a much more intense experience for you."

The Pastor: "Oh! That would be fantastic! Is Samantha OK with that?"

Ben: "Yes. She's willing to try it one time, to see what she thinks. But in order for you to be allowed this extra privilege, you will also be required to be a participant."

The Pastor: "What do you mean, Ben?"

Ben: "I haven't got that all worked out yet, but I have a few ideas. I think it would be more enjoyable for all of us if you were somehow a part of what's going on. Why don't we try this tonight and we'll see how it goes. One thing I know you will be required to do is to be naked, so Samantha can see how aroused you are when we make love. It's only fair."

The Pastor: "Oh. I don't know about that."

Ben: "It's only fair. We're both naked in front of you. Well, you've got the rest of the day to think about it. But that's a definite requirement. Otherwise you can wait outside the bedroom until we're finished."

The Pastor: "But you said I could always... "

Ben: "This is all an experiment. Remember our first discussion? I told you we can only proceed if everyone is comfortable with the arrangement. So, I told you we tried having you in the closet and neither of us was comfortable with that. So, I'm making you a new offer and you can take it or leave it. I think you'll find it a much more intense and arousing experience to be right there in the room with us. You can even move your chair around if you want to watch from different angles. You should at least give it one try. Samantha is willing to try it, but she also has her reservations. You'll have a front row seat. When I tell you what to do as part of your 'participation' in order to remain in the room with us, you will have a choice. You can either comply with my instructions or leave the room. There will be no discussion. You will be told to remove all your clothes when you enter your bedroom and to position the chair where you want and to sit down. Is that clear? Do you agree?"

The Pastor: "Well, you're not leaving me with much choice. But I must admit, you are the older and more virile man and it does sound intriguing. If Samantha is willing to try it once, then I am also."

Ben: "OK. So I want to make sure we are clear here. From the moment I invite you into your bedroom tonight, there will be no discussion as to whether you want to do something or not. I don't want to hear any objections. You will be told by me what to do. I don't want you to say a word, from the moment you enter the room until you leave. Either you will do what I tell you or you will grab your clothes and leave the room, closing the door behind you. If you want to listen from the hallway, that's OK. But you won't be able to watch us anymore. Is that very clear and do you agree?"

The Pastor: "Ummmm, yes, I understand and agree."

Ben: "OK. Let's shake on it. I'll see you at dinner. I'll bring a bottle of wine to help us all loosen up a little."

********************

About an hour after they had all finished dinner and the bottle of wine, Ben tells the Pastor to go up into the bedroom, remove all his clothes and make himself comfortable in one of the bedroom chairs, positioning it anywhere he wanted. A few minutes later Ben and Samantha came up to the bedroom and saw the Pastor relaxed in his easy chair which he had moved about three feet away from the bed. He had his hands folded over his lap so his penis was not visible.

Ben: "Samantha, why don't you get undressed and get into bed. I'm going to spend a few minutes with the Pastor."

Samantha did as she was told, removing all her clothes and getting under the sheets.

Ben: "Pastor, as I told you earlier, you will be allowed to be out of the closet and watch from the comfort of your chair, but you will be required to participate to be allowed this privilege."

The Pastor: "Yes, I remember."

Ben: "It looks like you've put yourself ringside."

At that, Ben removed his boots and socks, his T-shirt and his blue jeans. The only clothing he had on now was his underwear. He walked up directly in front of the Pastor. The Pastor gazed up at the muscular body and dominant older man standing directly in front of him.

Ben: "Pastor, I want you to remove my underwear, but very slowly."

The Pastor looked shocked. His face began to turn pale. Samantha immediately propped herself up on her elbows, eyes wide, wondering what was about to happen.

Ben: "I'm waiting Pastor."

As Ben was standing only a foot or so from the Pastor, still sitting in his chair, the Pastor leaned forward and slowly reached his hands toward Ben. Ben could see his hands were shaking slightly. The Pastor gingerly inserted his fingers into the waistband of Ben's underwear, one hand on each side, and first pulled it slightly outward. Next he slowly began to pull the garment down, moment by moment gradually revealing first Ben's thick gray and black pubic hair, then Ben's flaccid cock hanging down and resting on his ball sack. The Pastor's nostrils were suddenly filled with Ben's powerful male scent, strong and musky. His head seemed to spin and he felt a bit dizzy as if he were in a dream. At this point the Pastor was just holding Ben's underwear below his balls and staring at Ben's cock, only inches away from his face, but still flaccid. Even in its relaxed state, it was impressive as the Pastor scrutinized every detail. The fat mushroom head. The wrinkly skin and the blood veins. The Pastor also noticed his large, hairy ball sack and just continued to stare at the exhibition before him. He had never had an experience like this before. He had never been in such close proximity to another man's sex organs. In fact, the only time he had ever even seen another man's penis was the night before when he watched Ben have sex with his wife from the closet. He found it fascinating and arousing that Ben had allowed him this intimacy.

Samantha felt herself also becoming excited but also nervous watching the drama unfolding in front of her.

Finally the Pastor leaned forward, Ben's still limp cock softly brushing against his cheek, and pulled Ben's underwear down to his feet. Ben stepped out of them.

Ben: "As you know Pastor, I'm looking forward to having sex with your wife. Your job, if you want to participate, is to get me ready to make love to her. If at any time you don't want to follow my instructions, there will be no discussion. In that case, you need to leave the bedroom immediately and close the door behind you. Doing what I tell you is the price of admission for you to witness your wife being taken by a strong, dominant man. Do you understand and agree to this arrangement?"

The Pastor: "Yes. I agree."

Ben: "Use your hands, your mouth and your tongue to arouse me sexually and give me an erection."

The Pastor: "Well, I... I'm not... I'm not a... homosexual."

Ben: "It doesn't mean you're a homosexual. But if you're not willing to do what I tell you, then leave the room. Now!"

Samantha's mouth was wide open and covered by her hand, not believing the scene and conversation taking place between her husband and Ben. She also began to feel very damp in her sex.

The Pastor now slowly moved his hand toward Ben's cock. His hands were trembling, much more than before. As his right hand got within a few inches he could feel the heat rising from Ben's penis. His fingertips made very light contact with Ben's flesh, which was still wrinkly and flaccid, only a few inches long. He gently lifted the wobbly appendage from its downward orientation and allowed it to rest on his palm. He began to explore its surface, lightly trailing his fingertips across the skin and all around it. Suddenly he noticed the slightest twitch in Ben's cock. He reflexively closed his fingers around it, absorbing the heat emanating from Ben's organ. As he squeezed it slightly and began to move his hand around it, Ben's cock slowly began to respond to his touch.

Ben: "Play with my balls too and use your tongue everywhere. If you do a good job you'll be allowed to stay in the bedroom."

The Pastor now used his other hand to hold and caress Ben's balls, moving them around with his fingers, squeezing them very gently, caressing them. Ben's cock now began to grow and rise slightly from its fully downward position. The Pastor noticed his own penis was waking up and beginning to respond to this new experience. His actions touching this other man's penis were arousing him sexually! He began to stroke Ben's cock with his other hand. This continued for a few minutes.

Ben: "I told you to use your tongue and your mouth, Pastor. You have a job to do. If you don't want to do it, nobody's forcing you. You know where the door is."

With great hesitation, combined with fear and excitement, the Pastor extended his tongue and moved his head closer to the target. With his nose touching Ben's cock, he started at the base of Ben's shaft and slowly pulled his fat tongue up along the side of the shaft and to the top. Then he ran his tongue around the fat mushroom head several times. He moved his mouth over the head of the circumcised cock and sucked just that portion into his mouth, bathing it with his tongue.

From the bed Samantha became so aroused she couldn't stop herself from crying out, "Ohhh!" She began to rub herself now very deliberately.

Next the Pastor got out of his chair and onto his knees on the floor as he began to worship Ben's sex. He lifted Ben's sack with one hand and began to lick underneath his hairy sack and all around it. Ben's male scent was the strongest here, not having showered after working out in the hot sun all day. His balls were sweaty and tasted salty to the Pastor. Ben's pubic hair tickled his nose. Ben's cock continued to grow and started to point outward and become harder.

As Ben's cock was now approaching full rigidity, the Pastor now opened his mouth and descended upon Ben's shaft, bathing it in the dark, warm wetness of his mouth. He began to think about the fact that this turgid cock deep in his mouth would soon be pummeling his wife's vagina, bringing her to unbridled ecstasy. He was really getting into it and hoping Ben was pleased with his ministrations. He swirled his tongue around it over and over and sucked hard as he pulled his head back off and then descended again, over and over. The Pastor continued this exercise until Ben's shaft was shiny and dripping from the Pastor's saliva.

Ben moaned loudly and spoke, "Ahhhh!! Oh yeahhhh. That's it. Keep going."

The Pastor marveled at the scent of Ben's maleness. As he continued to slather it with his tongue he was fascinated by the feeling of it inside his mouth. From time to time the head and shaft would swell momentarily. His tongue could feel all the detail of the curvature, the veins, the exterior surface. Even the taste of this man's penis in his mouth was strange but somehow very exciting. He was amazed by this experience and also very aroused. This continued for four or five minutes and Ben withdrew his cock. In a moment Ben noticed a blob of cum bubble out of his cock.

Ben: "Look Pastor! A reward for you! Lick it up, taste it and swallow it."

The Pastor followed Ben's instructions, stuck out his tongue and with the tip he scooped off the little blob and drew it into his mouth. It didn't seem to have much taste but was a little salty. Ben and Samantha could both see the Pastor's own cock was now fully erect and pointing upward. It was aching for release already.

Ben: "Now suck my balls."

The Pastor once again devoted his tongue to licking Ben's ball sack and now also sucked each testicle, one at a time, into his mouth and massaged and caressed it with his tongue. Ben couldn't believe how hot the Pastor's tongue and mouth felt on his balls. Looking up the Pastor could see Ben's cock standing tall and proud and twitching every few seconds, fully engorged. The Pastor couldn't believe how aroused this experience made him. His own cock was now hard as steel, throbbing and twitching. Samantha stared at her husband's cock, fascinated by what she had just witnessed.

Ben: "OK. That's enough. Samantha, I want you up on your hands and knees on the bed, facing away from us."

Samantha obediently got into that position. Ben couldn't help but admire her large, wonderful, flawless ass. The Pastor watched as he knew at any moment his wife would be willingly violated by this boarder. Ben then told her to spread her knees far apart and use both hands to pull and hold her labia apart exposing her coral pink canal peeking out through her thick dark bush. Samantha moaned. The Pastor almost came at the sight of his wife offering herself to this powerful, virile older man, his hard cock bobbing just behind her ass.

Ben: "OK Pastor. I'm going to get up here right behind your wife and you're going to line me up with her pussy and use your hand to guide me inside."

Ben: "Samantha, tell your husband what you want him to do. Then tell me what you want me to do to you."

Samantha, her entire body now shaking uncontrollably: "Stewart, put his penis in me, please!!! Push it all the way in!! Ben, please fuck me hard!! Please make me cum!!! Oh God! Oh God! I can't wait anymore!!"

This whole scene had Samantha very nervous and extremely aroused. Her arms and legs began to tremble in anticipation. As she turned her head around she could see her husband, knowing he was holding Ben's cock and guiding it into her. As the head of Ben's cock pressed against her opening and finally passed her threshold she could feel her husband's fingers against her wet labia. She sounded out a long, low moan. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooooohhhh Godddddd."

Ben: "OK Pastor. You can get back in your chair. Your job is finished. You've earned your right to watch."

The Pastor returned to his chair and began rubbing his penis, knowing he would need release soon. He could smell his wife's arousal and hear her quiet moans as Ben began a slow and gentle rhythm in and out. Ben couldn't believe how wet she was. The noise of her squelching, soaking pussy filled the room each time he withdrew. Her vaginal canal held tightly to Ben's member. The feeling caused Ben's cock to swell momentarily in response, causing Samantha to respond in surprise, "Ohhhh!"

Little by little, Ben entered the Pastor's wife, each time driving into her another inch or so. Finally, he was completely inside her canal, his cock fully engulfed, their pubic hair crushed together. As Ben began to speed up his assault he gave her a good hard smack on her ass cheek, demonstrating to both Samantha and her husband his dominance as the alpha male in the room. As he plunged harder and faster the sound of their wet flesh smacking together loudly filled the room and the Pastor's ears.

Samantha: "Please spank me more!"

Ben accommodated her request with several fast, hard smacks. THWACK! THWACK!! THWACKKK!!!

Samantha: "Oh God! Oh God! Oh Goddddd!"

Ben reached around underneath her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them harshly and pinching her nipples hard enough to cause her to squeal loudly in pain and submission. Samantha was now, once again, rhythmically thrusting her ass back into Ben, demanding to be filled completely, her ass cheeks continuously jiggling and rippling. "Oh God! You're inside me! You're inside me!!! STEWART HE'S INSIDE MEEEEEE!!! He's making me cum! He's making me cummmmm!!!"

Samantha's powerful aroma filled the room.

Ben was the first to cum this time. After enjoying the Pastor's ministrations he wasn't able to last as long as he wanted and yelled out, "AHHHHHH! FUCK!!!" as he launched spurt after spurt of his spunk deep into the Pastor's wife.

The Pastor was gripping and stroking his very hard penis. As he realized his wife's insides were now being generously coated and filled with this older man's seed, at the pinnacle of Ben's orgasm, the Pastor had his own orgasm. He shot his warm spunk onto the floor, four good spurts, as he watched Ben's excess sperm draining out from Samantha's vagina and exiting around Ben's cock.

Samantha was right on the edge herself, especially after having watched the interaction between Ben and her husband, which had already gotten her very wet. "Oh myyy!! Oh! Oh! I... I... I'm... Oh God! Oh! Oh! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!"

12