The Pastor's Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
The punishment continues.
3.2k words
4.58
54.5k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our affair was found out by the Reverend, Sheila and I were no longer able to get together for our afternoon play dates. My body ached for her and I thought of her constantly. I missed her green eyes staring into mine as she slid her hand into my pussy. I missed the way she cried out my name when I made her come. Instead, I looked forward to each Thursday night when I attended Bible study with Sheila. Or rather Mrs. Ward. The Reverend forbid me from using her first name.

Although Mrs. Ward was forbidden from being alone with me at her house, we were able to drive back to her house after Bible study together. I relished those 15 minutes alone in the car with her, when we could talk freely. The Thursday night after the Reverend's first punishment was the first time Sheila and I had had a chance to talk. It was only 2 days since our last tryst.

"Are you doing OK?" she asked me, as soon as we were alone.

"Yeah. I'm a little sore, but not too bad," I answered. The truth was I had been in a lot of pain from the beating with the Reverend's belt. In fact, my parents had noticed I was walking a bit stiffly and I had told them I pulled a muscle running. But after 2 days of Tylenol and hot baths, the pain was a dull ache.

"How are you? Has he hurt you?" I wanted to know.

"Actually, no. That's the crazy thing! He used to beat me nearly every day, over minor things or nothing at all, although almost never as hard as he hit you. But ever since you were here, he's been subdued. I wouldn't say he's been gentle in bed, but he hasn't beat me," she replied.

I was glad to hear that. I wondered if he was saving it for me. Maybe now that he had a new outlet for his domination, he would go easy on Sheila. I suspected that my reaction to his punishment was more exciting for him than Sheila's, since I actually got aroused from his harsh treatment.

"Are you sure you are OK with this? You don't have to go through with it. He can't force you."

He couldn't force me to come over for "atonement" sessions. I knew that. But he could tell my parents and the community about my lesbian relationship with his wife. And while it would not be the end of the world, I really didn't want anyone to find out. Not because I was ashamed of my relationship with Sheila. I didn't believe the church's teachings on all that. But it would seriously complicate my life in our conservative town and I didn't have the resources right now to pick up and start over somewhere new.

"I'm sure. I'm not doing this because I have to. I mean, yeah, it would make my life harder if he followed through on his threats to tell my folks. But it wouldn't be the end of the world," I responded.

"I'm doing it because I felt so alive the other night. I've been wanting someone like the Reverend in my life, but didn't know exactly what I wanted. Plus, it's the only way I'll get to see you outside of church," I said, smiling at her.

"That's true," she laughed. "And I'm looking forward to seeing you. I had no idea how erotic it would be to see him punish you and then fuck you. I wanted to kiss you while he was fucking you."

"Mmm. That would have been nice," I said as I reached my hand out to squeeze her thigh while she's driving.

"Hey, careful. You'll make me crash. I'm already wet thinking about seeing you in my bed tonight."

When we parked at her house, I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. Careful not to keep the Reverend waiting, we ended the kiss quickly and headed into the house.

Inside, we found the Reverend in his study, pacing with a glass of bourbon. His sleeves were rolled up and his shirt was unbuttoned at the top. He looked like he'd had a long day. When he saw us come in, he told Sheila "Take her upstairs and get her ready."

Sheila led me upstairs. It seemed they had already made plans for me. I felt dizzy as we climbed the stairs, my head swimming with possibilities. As we walked upstairs, Sheila asked me quietly "Are you on birth control?"

"Yes, I have been for years. That's why I didn't freak out when Mike, I mean, the Reverend came inside me the other night," I told her. "I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me so I've always preferred the pill to condoms."

"I wondered about that. I've never been on the pill and always used condoms before I got married. I would have been scared of getting pregnant if that happened to me. But you needn't worry anyway. Mike's sterile."

"Really? Why did you never tell me? Is that why you don't have kids?" I asked.

In her room, she began to undress me in a rote manner, as if she were my lady's maid in another time.

"We tried for years. After the first year, I had tests done. Everything looked fine. Mike refused to get tested for 2 more years. He was adamant the problem had to be on my side. Finally he went in and they said his sperm count was too low to reproduce naturally. We could have tried in vitro, but he doesn't believe in interfering with creation."

Once she had my clothes completely removed, she had me get on the bed, face down. She cuffed my hands to the headboard, spread far apart. Then she pulled out cuffs from the foot of the bed and pulling me taut, cuffed each foot to one corner of the bed.

We heard his footsteps on the stairs then and we stopped talking. When he appeared in the doorway, Sheila asked "Is this how you wanted her, Reverend?"

"Yes, that's fine, Sheila. Get me the cat."

Sheila disappeared into the closet and returned with a cat o' nine tails. The Reverend took the cat and began to whip me from my upper back down to my calves. The sharp sting of the leather sent a thrill through me. I felt a tingle between my legs and I hoped tonight would end like the previous session, with the Reverend's cock buried inside me.

As he struck me with the cat, he asked me "Why are you here, Miss Ingram?"

"Because you told me to come here for atonement sessions," I responded.

Smack! He hit me hard then. "No! Why are you really here?" he demanded to know.

I thought back to two days ago when he kept prompting me to call myself debasing names as he punished me. "I'm here because I'm a degenerate whore. I defiled your wife. I deserve to be punished to atone for my sins."

"That's right, Miss Ingram. You are a shameless slut who is not fit to be in my wife's company." He punctuated each statement with a stinging slap of leather against my skin.

"But I am a forgiving man. And I think your soul can be saved," he told me.

The Reverend turned to his wife then and held out the cat. "Your turn, Sheila."

"For what?" she asked him.

"This woman tempted you and defiled your body. You will help with her atonement. Now strike her."

Sheila stepped around the side of the bed. Her first few strikes were weak and tentative. Not because she hadn't used the cat on me before, but because she didn't want the Reverend to know she had. But she knew she wouldn't get away with whipping me lightly and she started to hit me harder with each strike.

After a minute, the Reverend said "Well done, Sheila. You learn quickly." She set the cat aside.

"Now show me how you get Miss Ingram off. I want to see what I'm dealing with here."

Sheila uncuffed my ankles and wrists so she could turn me over. Then she recuffed my hands to the bed while I was lying on my back, but left my feet uncuffed.

She undressed, then climbed into bed beside me and kissed me, pinching my nipples hard. I moaned in response to her touch, feeling myself grow wetter than I already was from being whipped. Then she slid her hand down my stomach to my trimmed mound and rubbed my clit. My senses were already on fire and when she touched my nub, I jumped. I longed for her to slide her fingers into me. My body begged for it, but I kept my mouth shut.

She knew what I wanted and only made me wait a moment. She easily slid two fingers into my dripping pussy, then three. She pumped her fingers in and out of me slowly. It was pure torture. I whimpered. She grabbed the bottle of lube next to the bed and began to prepare me for her fist. When my pussy and her hand were well lubricated, she started sliding 4 fingers into me, pausing inside to work her fingers around my tight muscles, allowing them to relax and open to her hand.

Once I was fully aroused, she tucked her thumb between her fingers, making her hand as narrow as possible and slowly twisted and turned her hand as she slid it all the way into my throbbing cunt. I started to come almost as soon as she was fully inside me. I loved the familiar feeling of fullness she gave me with her fist buried next to my womb. When I stopped spasming, she slowly slid her hand out of me.

All this time, we had been focused on each other, ignoring the Reverend's presence. But he had watched us intently and I could tell from the bulge in his pants that he had enjoyed what he saw.

He cleared his throat to draw us out of our spell. "You enjoy having my wife's fist inside you, Miss Ingram?" he asked.

"Yes, Reverend, I do," I admitted. It's not like I could deny it after the orgasm he witnessed.

"That was perhaps one of the most depraved, unnatural acts I have ever witnessed. We have our work cut out for us if we are to drive out these unwholesome desires from your body."

The Reverend undressed himself and climbed in bed between my legs. His cock was fully erect, with a glint of pre-cum shining on the head. Sheila moved out of the bed to make room for him.

"A woman's body was designed to accommodate a man's penis, nothing else. Not hands or toys. You defile yourself with homosexual acts. You will ruin your ability to enjoy your future husband's cock if you keep this up. And it is a wife's duty to please her husband and to be pleased by him." He stroked his cock as he lectured me, looking down at my naked body.

"From now on, you will not let yourself be penetrated by anything other than my cock. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, Reverend." I watched him stroking his hard cock, my pussy aching to feel it press into me.

"And you will stop masturbating. I have no doubt a whore like you masturbates. You will not touch yourself again," he commanded.

"Yes, Reverend."

This time, instead of ramming into me in one thrust, he pressed the head of his penis against my swollen labia and watched my reaction. My desire was overwhelming, but I fought the urge to move my hips to push myself onto him. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

"Do you want my cock inside you, Miss Ingram?" he asked.

I didn't know what to answer. If I said "Yes" would he give me what I wanted, or deny me as a form of punishment? And if I said "No" would he think I was rehabilitated and stop my punishment?

When I didn't answer, he slapped my face. "Answer me, Miss Ingram!" My eyes flew open when I felt the sting of his hand. I'd never been slapped in the face before.

"Yes, Reverend. I do. I'm a whore and I want you to fuck me," I confessed.

"Honesty seems to be your one remaining virtue, Miss Ingram," he said, as he leaned forward and slowly pressed himself into me. I moaned as I felt the head of his cock penetrate me. He moved so slowly, I felt every inch slide inside. I wanted him to pound me. This was torture.

Sliding in and out of my pussy with slow even strokes, he said "You don't like this, do you Miss Ingram? You like it hard and rough, like a whore."

I just whimpered in response. He knew what I liked. He was tormenting me now.

"Uncuff Miss Ingram," he commanded Sheila.

She uncuffed my hands from the bedposts. When they were free, the Reverend pulled out of me and told me to get on my hands and knees. I complied. He entered me from behind, grabbing my hips and pulling me onto him until I felt his balls against me. When I was fully impaled on his hard cock, he pressed my head down onto the bed so just my ass was in the air.

"You like to be fucked like an animal, don't you Miss Ingram?" he grunted as he pounded into me from behind. Each thrust hit deliciously against my g-spot and I could only moan in response. If he continued, I was going to come.

He spanked my ass hard between thrusts, continuing to call me names. I was in bliss, completely at his mercy and enjoying the stinging pain of his hands against my ass contrasted with the pleasure in my pussy with each thrust of his hips. Nothing else mattered in that moment. I began to climax, my pussy contracting around his cock. "Oh God! Oh Reverend. Yes! Yes!" I screamed. He smacked me harder in response to my uncontrollable orgasm, but within seconds, he was cumming, unloading his seed into me. I continued to come, wanting him to fill me up. I couldn't get enough.

He paused, panting when he had finished, then withdrew himself from me. This time, Sheila moved to clean him off without being asked, moaning as she tasted the mix of his semen and my juices on his penis. When he got up to dress, she lowered her head between my legs. She sucked as much of his seed from my pussy as she could while I remained bent over, my ass in the air. I felt her tongue probing into me and purred at the sensation.

Afterwards, we got dressed and Sheila drove me home. Each Thursday was similar, although the Reverend never allowed Sheila to put her fingers inside me again. I missed having her fist inside me. And I missed being able to pleasure her. But the Reverend didn't allow me to touch her or to eat her sweet pussy.

After several weeks when I obviously wasn't enjoying being fucked any less, the Reverend decided we needed to meet more often. I started coming over Sunday after church, too. But every time the Reverend fucked me, I came harder. He was starting to think I was a lost cause, yet he showed no signs of ending our atonement sessions.

One week, he said "Sheila tells me you are on birth control. Where is it?"

I got the pack from my purse and handed it to him. I had just started a new pack. He took it from me and began popping each pill from the blister pack they were in. When it was empty, he turned to Sheila and said "Flush these," as he dropped them into her hand. He tossed the empty pack in the trash.

"You don't need those anymore. You are not to lay with any other men and I can't get you pregnant. If you try to refill your prescription, I'll find out. I know all the pharmacists in town."

I didn't know if that was true or not, but I wasn't planning to sleep with anyone else anyway, so quitting the pill made sense. If I started dating anyone, I'd get a new prescription. I could always go to the next town. But between my accounting business, my family and these atonement sessions with the Reverend and Mrs. Ward, I didn't have much time for dating anyway.

Each session, the Reverend had Sheila do more of the punishment. He seemed to get aroused watching her beat me, almost as much as beating me himself. And the more she beat me in front of him, the less timid she seemed around him. She started calling me debasing names and forcing me to call her "Mrs. Ward" when I answered her. The change in her was having an effect on the Reverend. I saw him watching her more and watching me less while she whipped me.

Then one night, after she had beat me with the belt, bringing tears to my eyes, instead of fucking me when she was done, the Reverend threw Sheila on the bed and mounted her, face-to-face instead of from behind as he always fucked me. I watched him fuck her from my position cuffed face-up on the bed. His movements were urgent and I saw her responding to him. She wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips to meet his thrusts. Within minutes, I heard Sheila begin to moan and I knew she was going to come. Moments before the Reverend started to cum inside her, she cried out as she climaxed. I saw her body tremble under him and when he was finished cumming, he covered her face in kisses and she wrapped her arms around him. They lay entwined for several minutes as they caught their breath.

This was so different from the experiences she had described to me of their encounters. I knew something new had just happened. I was so happy for Sheila, especially since the Reverend hadn't let me get Sheila off since he'd found out about us. My disappointment in not being fucked was tempered by my happiness for Sheila.

When the Reverend got up, he uncuffed me himself and told me "Clean up my wife, you whore."

Sheila was still lying on the bed where he had fucked her and I eagerly settled between her legs and ate her out, bringing her to another orgasm within minutes. I loved the salty tang of his seed mixed with her juices.The Reverend watched me lick his wife clean and then got dressed and went down to his study, leaving us to get dressed on our own.

We used this rare moment to cuddle together in bed. It had been so long since I had held her in my arms. We kissed and talked quietly, enjoying the time alone, but knowing we didn't have long. She told me he hadn't made love to her like that in years. Something in him had changed since I had come into their lives. I wondered how else things would change now.