The Pastor's Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Kristen takes her revenge on Mrs. Ward.
3.4k words
4.4
53.3k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the entire weekend locked in the master bedroom of the cabin. I had no idea how many men the Reverend had brought over to breed me. Sheila had taken good care of me, making sure I had enough to eat and that I wasn't hurt during the breeding sessions.

I had expected to go home Sunday night, so on Sunday afternoon, after the second session of men had left and Sheila had gotten me off with her hand to make sure my body sucked up as much sperm as possible through the orgasmic contractions of my cervix, I asked her when we'd be driving back.

"We've decided to extend our stay. The Reverend called your parents and said we wouldn't be back until Wednesday."

I had been lying in bed with my eyes half closed, enjoying the after effects of my last orgasm when I asked. But when Sheila said we weren't going to be leaving for 3 more days, my eyes flew open in panic.

"What? But you said we'd just be gone for the weekend," I said. "I have clients I need to see," I added, trying to make it seem like I was worried about my business.

"I saw your schedule Kristen. You don't have any client meetings this week."

"But I have work I need to get done," I argued.

"Nothing that can't wait a few more days," she responded.

"But I want to go home," I finally admitted.

"Really? You seem like you are enjoying yourself here. Why not just enjoy the extended vacation?" she asked, tracing my nipples with her fingertips.

I looked at her pleadingly. "Please, Sheila, I need to go home. Can't you talk to the Reverend and see if we can go back today?"

At the use of 'Sheila' instead of 'Mrs. Ward', she bristled. She sat up and said "You forget yourself, Kristen. And since you won't let it go, you should know I suggested to Mike that we stay the extra days. I was worried you may have calmed down so quickly Friday night because you were planning to use emergency contraception when get back. So I want to stay past the window when it would do any good."

"Mrs. Ward. I'm sorry I forgot myself. Please. I don't want to get pregnant. This isn't just punishment anymore. This is my life! I don't want to have a baby!" I tried to reason with her. "You can't keep me here. That's kidnapping."

"It's for your own good, Kristen. I don't want you to ruin your chances for a good outcome."

A good outcome? How would being single and pregnant help me?

"Pregnancy would be good for you, Kristen. And for us. We could have a baby!" she said, her eyes shining.

And it was then that I realized how badly she wanted a child, how painful it was for her that the Reverend had refused to consider IVF. As much as she cared for me, she wanted a baby badly enough to go along with her husband's insane plan. Assuming it was his plan to tame me through impregnation and not her plan to fulfill her desire for a child, using my womb.

"Sheila," I began. "Mrs. Ward. Listen to me. I don't want to have a baby. I don't want to be pregnant. Please, let me go."

"You'll feel differently when you have a baby growing inside you!" she said, reaching out a hand to caress my stomach. "Just think what a miracle that will be."

"I don't want a miracle. I just want to go home," I told her. "What happens to me if you go through with this? What am I going to do with a baby?"

"The Reverend and I have already talked it over. It's all planned out. He and I will officially adopt the baby. You can live with us during the pregnancy. We'll take care of you. We'll take care of everything."

They really had thought this through. With all their planning, there was little chance I was going to find a way to get out of here and stop this pregnancy before is started without a lot of uncomfortable questions from my parents or the police. And I doubted my parents or the police would believe me over the Reverend anyway. My only hope was that this weekend didn't result in a pregnancy and I would stay away from the Reverend and his wife after this.

I turned away from Sheila in bed, thinking. I was angry at them for playing with my life like this. Yet I enjoyed being with them so much. I didn't know what to do. What were the odds I would get pregnant from this weekend? Had I been off the pill long enough? Didn't I read that the odds of getting pregnant in any one month were only around 25% or less? But that is probably for monogamous couples trying to get pregnant. My womb had been nearly continuously bombarded with sperm for the last 3 days from different men. I'm pretty sure a man's sperm count drops when he ejaculates over and over within a short time frame. But I'd been bred with multiple men who likely had healthy sperm counts each time. At least based on the copious amounts of cum some of them had emitted.

Sheila was quiet in bed next to me, leaving me to my thoughts. She had changed a lot from the timid pastor's wife I had first met months ago. I actually liked the strong woman she had become. I just didn't like this particular obsession she had with getting me knocked up. I always imagined I would get married someday and have kids of my own. But years from now. I wasn't ready to have a baby before 30.

But I wouldn't be raising it, I reminded myself. Sheila and the Reverend wanted to raise the baby as their own. And Sheila would be a good mother. No, no, no, this was crazy. I'm starting to buy into this. Is this Stockholm syndrome? How could I think straight when I was locked up alone with them in a remote cabin? I didn't even have internet access so I could Google answers to my questions about pregnancy. Or Stockholm syndrome. Fuck.

Sheila began running her fingers over my skin, along the curves of my side. I could feel the warmth of her body against my back. She had taken off her clothes before getting me off and her naked breasts grazed my back. She brushed the hair back from my ear and neck and leaned in and kissed my neck as she ran her fingers down over my hips and then caressed my ass. Damn her. She knew just how to touch me. I felt my body responding to her, but I was still angry and confused about what I was feeling. She and the Reverend took for granted that they controlled me. They were even getting my parents involved now, making up stories about why I was with them.

I turned to face Sheila. Her green eyes met mine and she smiled at me. That damn smile. It hit me then that I was in love with her. Despite this whole crazy weekend, I was in love with this woman. And I think she knew it. Which made me angrier. I stared at her and then let me eyes explore her body. Her nipples were hard. I bet she's turned on by the idea of getting me pregnant, I thought. I rolled on top of her and straddled her. I pinned her arms down and looked down at her. She was still smiling at me. She was so lost in her own fantasy that she didn't realize how angry I was.

I leaned down and kissed her roughly on the mouth. I had always been gentle with her because the Reverend had been dominant and she craved a softer touch. But I didn't feel like being gentle right now. She didn't complain, though. She kissed me back, opening her mouth to me. I probed her mouth with my tongue and bit her lips. Letting go of her left arm, I reached down and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it in my hand, then finding her nipple with my fingers, I pinched her. Not too hard, but harder than I normally would have. She moaned and started to squirm under me. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not. I didn't care at that moment.

I could feel cum leaking out of my cunt as I straddled her and I secretly hoped it would drip onto her and get her pregnant, too. It would serve her and the Reverend right if she got pregnant by another man. Let them see how they liked forced impregnation. I ground my pubic bone against her as I kissed her. I moved my mouth to her nipple and sucked as I kept her pinned down. She moaned louder then. She didn't fight me, so either she liked it, or she knew I needed this and she wanted to keep me happy.

The cuffs were still attached to the bed from when I'd been cuffed earlier. I grabbed a cuff and cuffed her left wrist before she knew what was happening. Once she realized, she started to struggle against me. But with me straddling her and one arm cuffed, she didn't have much leverage and I was able to get her right wrist cuffed without much difficulty. She could have yelled out for the Reverend, but she didn't.

I sat up, still straddling her, and looked down at her. She was breathing hard and watching me, but she didn't say anything. She was just waiting to see what I would do. It's not like I could escape. The bedroom door was locked and the Reverend would stop me if I did manage to get out of the room. But escape wasn't on my mind right now. Right now, I just wanted to take my anger and frustration out on Sheila.

Now that my hands were free, I ran them over her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I moved my right knee between her legs, forcing them apart, and pressed my thigh against her mound as I kissed her and grabbed her flesh in my hands. I bit her neck and ran my tongue over her chest, finding her nipple with my mouth. I bit down and she yelped quietly, but still didn't draw the Reverend's attention. I ran my hand down her body and between her legs. She was wet. I slid a finger into her, then two, coating my fingers in her wetness and rubbing it over her labia and massaging her clit. She wriggled against my hand, her breasts heaving.

She was enjoying this more than I expected. I roughly shoved 2 fingers into her and pressed them in deep. She gasped. Then I had a thought. I pulled my hand out of her pussy and reached down to touch myself. I loved the feeling of her pussy juices on my shaved pussy lips. I rubbed her scent onto me and then dipped 3 fingers into my slit. I felt the cum that was still inside me from an hour ago. I played with myself while I sucked on her nipples. I slid a fourth finger into myself, coating my hand in my own wetness and the semen of half a dozen men. The feeling drove me wild. I loved feeling cum in my own pussy. I nearly came, but then remembered why I was fingering myself.

I pulled my hand back out of my cunt and kissing Sheila on the mouth, I slid my fingers into her pussy, spreading the ejaculate around her vulva and into her vagina. As soon as my hand touched her, she tried to move away. She realized what I was doing and she struggled against me. She strained against the cuffs and cried "No! Kristen, don't!" I pressed my fingers further into her, enjoying feeling her struggle against me. I knew it was wrong, but the thought of other men's cum in her pussy was turning me on. Afraid she would finally cry out of the Reverend, I clamped my other hand over her mouth. I had her right leg pinned down with my leg and only her left leg was free, but it wasn't enough leverage for her to fight me off.

I returned my mouth to her nipples, sucking each one gently, the way she liked, as I continued to massage her pussy with my fingers. Despite her resistance, I could tell she was getting wetter. Just like my body had done on Friday, her body betrayed her. My thumb rubbed her clit and I heard her moan under my hand that covered her mouth. I slid a third finger into her, then a fourth. I had never stretched her open like this before, but her body seemed to like it. I wondered if she would cum if I fisted her.

But I was so horny, I realized I needed to get off. I considered my options. If she was mad at me, I couldn't expect her to get me off with her hand if I uncuffed her. I had another idea. I slid my hand out of her and looked at her. She had calmed down, perhaps realizing it was too late now. Before I changed my mind, I removed my hand from her mouth and turned around 180 degrees and straddled her face, my wet, cum-filled pussy pressed to her mouth. Then I leaned down and circled her clit with my tongue.

Within moments of shoving my pussy into her face, I felt her tongue on me. If she was angry with me, she couldn't resist eating me out. I rocked my hips, giving her access to my clit and labia.

With nose between her legs I could smell her familiar scent mixed with the scent of cum. In my mind, I imagined those men defiling Sheila instead of me. I thought about her getting gang banged by a roomful of ministers and I moaned with desire. I began licking her slit, probing her with my tongue. I could taste the ejaculate I had coated her with. I spread her labia with my fingers and lapped at her juices, grinding my chin against her clit, while licking her with my tongue. I slid a finger into her and continued licking her, wanting to get her off as badly as I needed to get off.

I was so close to climaxing. The feel of her mouth on me and the scents between her legs were driving me wild. I ground my pussy into her face, feeling her tongue pressing against my clit. I could hear her slurping up my juices and whatever cum remained inside me. Suddenly, I cried out as I came hard. I managed to keep my mouth on her as my orgasm washed over me and within seconds I felt her body spasm beneath me and I heard the muffled cry of her own orgasm as she came. I managed to roll off of her so I wouldn't smother her, but I couldn't move for several minutes as I recovered.

Sheila lay quietly next to me, breathing hard. I didn't look at her. I suddenly felt ashamed for what I had done. When I could move again, I uncuffed her without making eye contact. I thought she might hit me or storm out and tell the Reverend. Instead, she pulled me into her arms and held me. My emotions overwhelmed me and I started to cry.

"It's OK Kristen. It's going to be OK. I didn't realize how scared you were. I'm sorry. But you have to trust me that it is going to be OK."

"You aren't mad at me?" I asked, surprised.

"You are upset. It's understandable. We are asking you to take a huge leap of faith. I thought you could handle it. I thought you might consider Plan B, but I didn't realize you were counting on it," she answered.

"But what if you get pregnant, from what I did?"

"My period is about to start any day. I'm already PMS'ing. There's no way I'll get pregnant," she said.

"But you wanted to stop me. Why? If you knew you couldn't get pregnant," I wanted to know.

"I just didn't like the idea of any man's sperm besides Mike's in my body. I'm not like you. I don't like cum inside me like you do. I don't think Mike would like it, either," she added. "But I'm not going to tell him about that. Now come on - let's get cleaned up."

She led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. We showered together, soaping each other up with our hands. I loved the feeling of her soapy hands caressing my breasts. I ran my hands over her body, kneeling down to wash every inch of her beautiful legs. I soaped up her mound and washed away any evidence of the ejaculate I had coated her with.

After she rinsed the soap off, I returned to my knees and began to lick her pussy. She sighed and leaned back against the shower wall. As I pressed my tongue into her folds, she lifted her left leg and wrapped it around my shoulder, giving me better access to her sweet body. I sucked her clit and rubbed it with my tongue until she was moaning. Then I ran my tongue up and down her slit until I buried it in her tunnel, grabbing her ass with my hands to pull her onto me. She reached a hand down to my wet hair, gently providing direction to help me get her off. When she was close, she grasped the back of my head and pulled me into her. I knew just how to move my tongue over her clit to push her over the edge when she was that close and I felt her shudder as she climaxed, holding my face tight against her.

When she was done, I stood up and finished rinsing my own body in the shower's spray while she rested against the shower wall. She looked as if she might fall over if she tried to move. I took the removable shower head off the mount and aimed it at her sensitive clitoris. When the spray hit her, she jumped. "Ah!" she squealed. I knew she was extra sensitive right after climaxing. "You evil woman!" she joked. Then she grabbed the shower head and held it inches away from my clit, making me squirm. The stinging jets of water hit all the right nerve endings. She reached down her other hand and rubbed my clit as the water sprayed over my vulva.

"Are you never sated?" she wondered as I approached another climax. I had to brace myself with my hand against her shoulder so I wouldn't fall over. My legs were about to give out. Her fingers knew my body well by now and within a minute, she had me screaming in orgasm.

"No," I panted. "I don't think I am ever sated as long as you are around. I can't get enough of you," I admitted.

We finished our shower and dried each other off. She dressed in the clothes she'd had on earlier. She had brought me a fresh nightgown earlier in the day and I slipped it on. The sheets on the bed were coated in drying cum, so I pulled up the covers and sat on top of the bedspread.

"I'll bring in fresh sheets shortly. Mike and I are going to make some dinner first. And I think as long as we are here a few more days, he has scheduled further breeding sessions. Might as well make the best use of this time!"

I watched Sheila leave, locking the door behind her. I resigned myself to my fate. I wasn't going to be able to get emergency contraception in time. There were of course other options and I was pro-choice, so I had them in the back of my mind. I had hoped not to have to make that choice, though. And I still held out hope of avoiding pregnancy altogether. But for now, there was nothing to do except enjoy the next few days with the Reverend and Mrs. Ward. And whatever nameless men they brought to my bed.