The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacles connected to her temple and forehead, and for the first time, her mind awoke completely. Though not quite as active as Gwendolyn, the telepathic neurons that she had harnessed to a limited extent now flipped on, buzzing around her brain, creating new connections that caused her head to ache with pain.

Then the alien voice came through, almost pounding into her head.

You are capable.

*****

Through the shared memories, Violet saw the history of her people unfold. In mere moments, the information was imparted. The years of curiosity, of questioning ancient artifacts and documents suddenly illuminated into a crystalized picture of her people. And in exchange for this and all its continued help, there was only one thing the creature wanted.

To continue its race.

"Can we do it together?" Violet asked.

Gwendolyn cannot carry a child for another rotation or more. Her psionic energy will recharge, but only in time.

"Will... will it hurt?" Violet asked.

You are not strong like Gwendolyn. Your psionic energy may take longer to recharge. It may not return at all. But you will find it pleasurable.

"Antonella," Gwendolyn interrupted. "Could I not participate? Supposing that you did not impregnate me?"

I forget your species reproduces for companionship. Is this one your companion?

"Yes," Gwendolyn said, smiling.

Violet took her hand.

Together then.

*****

The two women embraced, their lips meeting as the vine-like ground stirred between their feet. Like always, Gwendolyn remained unclothed, her nude body pressing against the tight uniform of the taller woman. They held each, Violet arching her head down to push her tongue into the younger woman's mouth.

At first, Violet Nall tried avoiding the realities of what was happening. Her hands squeezed the subtle curve of breasts of the blonde-haired woman. Violet gasped, the first slimy wet tentacle creeping up her leg. In response, she closed her eyes, taking each nipple into her mouth as the creature continued advancing up her muscular thighs.

"It will be okay," Gwendolyn said. "You're going to love it."

Avoiding acknowledgment of anything other than the women in front of her, Violet reached her hands down. One held onto the pert backside of her lover, her first two fingers dipped delicately into the inner folds of Gwendolyn's pussy. The platinum haired girl let out a moan, missing this intimate connection between the lovers. Another two tentacles closed another her legs, lifting her up into the air, following her telepathic instructions.

Violet opened her eyes as Gwendolyn's pussy moved up and away from her outstretched hand. She watched the woman ascend, rising up until her pussy reached the exact angle, nearly two meters above the ground.

"Okay, that is convenient," Violet said, opening her mouth.

She moved her head forward, nestling it between her lovers tender thighs. Her tongue outreached her lips, lapping up the heavenly taste of her partner. Violet moved her tongue around the dripping sex, her lips taking a pause to tug gently at the tiny, engorged nub at the top of her vagina. So involved in this long delayed task, Violet almost did not notice the long slender arms spreading her legs apart, stretching the skirt of uniform.

While Violet ate out her partner, the phallic shaped end of the tentacle brushed against her own opening underneath her uniform. She buried her face down in her partner's tender opening, trying desperately to distract herself against the impending penetration. Her lips parted, glistening with the excitement of her lover's embrace, her body not caring about her aversion to the act.

The bulbous head the creature's cock moved inside of her slowly, sending a wave of pleasure as it charted its way forward inside of her sex. Her head continued its a pattern, her tongue traced around the clitoris. But below, Antonella began to fuck the older woman, the cock-like tendril pulling back before pushing back in.

Despite her initial reluctance, she reacted to the invader, becoming absorbed in the pleasure. As the creature picked up pace, she slowed in her efforts to please. Gwendnolyn needed to grab her head, directing Violet's tongue against her clit as the woman became distracted by the alien dick..

Gwendolyn pulled Violet forward, her hands clasped around the tightly bundled purple hair. Her legs closed around her lover's ears, grinding out every last sensation, driving her pussy forward into her face as she began to climax. Having been treated to dozens of different orgasms, from the intense, painful never-ending continual climb of the machine to the organic multiple orgasms of her coupling with Antollea, she might have expected to be underwhelmed by the simplicity of oral sex.

Instead, the naturally experienced orgasm, the satisfaction of intimately knowing another, of sharing a new experience and being accepted, only embellished the ordinary. She writhed, her pussy tingling, her body shaking and needing a second as the reverberations finished.

"That was incredible," Gwendolyn said. "How are you doing?"

"I..."

Violet was on the cusp of embracing this brave new world. Another tentacle reached in between her butt cheeks, only to back away at the clenching reaction of her rectum. Reacting to stimulus, the tentacle shrank, the tip of the arm tickling the tiny rosebud while tracing back and forth, teasing her body. She let out a shudder, the reaction reaching up her body.

Gwendolyn lowered, her lips meet Violet.

"You are really going to like this, I promise." Gwendolyn said. "Just relax. Antoellla and I are going to take every one of your holes."

"It's, it's touching my ass..." Violet said. "I don't know."

"Let me help relax you," Gwendolyn said.

Antonella let go out her, letting Gwendolyn move to her knees. Her fingers pulled up the hem of Violet's uniform, where the hidden bulge of the creature's cock slithered against the silver dress. With the lower half of Violet's body exposed, she lowered her head, her tongue right above where the purple penis pushed slowly inside of her. Her tongue ran above her lover's opening, dancing around the button above her lips, activating the external tissue outside her body.

"That feels so good," Violet said. "Please keep doing that. Both of you."

Gwendolyn lapped up and down her clitoris, her actions mirroring the Antonella's. The creature increased the rate that she moved inside of Violet, stretching out, the extremity bulge with cum as it moved closer to its first eruption. Violet felt the tickling, budding orgasm moving up to her navel, her hands holding onto Gwendolyn's head, barely needing to direct the action as she reached the first of many finales.

Then the tiny, barely pinkie-sized vine teasing her butt penetrated her tighter hole. It barely went in more than a few centimeters, but even that was enough to compound with the main event at the entrance to her body. The combination of the three competing causes of joy propelled her over the edge. Violet threw her head back, letting out a loud bellow. Her whole body fluttered, shaking, shimmering with orgamsic excitement.

As she bucked back against Gwendolyn's face, her thrusting becoming less violent, she managed to speak.

"Fuck, Gwen, that was-"

Antonella drove the long, slender rope inside of her ass, ratcheting up the action again, restarting Violet's pussy in the pursuit of pleasure.

"It's in my ass," Violet moaned, almost whining. "It, it feels good."

"I know," Gwendolyn said. "You aren't done yet."

"I want more," Violet said. "I can't believe I - oh fuck, fuck-"

Her body pushed itself down onto both of the cocks inside of her holes. The rapid rate at which the creature double penetrated her made it difficult for her to think, let alone articulate this deep sense of fulfillment.

"Antonella is going to cum in you soon," Gwendolyn said. "It's going to breed with you. It's your last chance to say no baby."

"I- " Violet struggled, letting out cries of joy as the creature continued.

"I want it!" Violet screamed. "I need that cum inside of me!"

"Good," Gwendolyn said, kissing her.

Her hands went to the side of her face, holding her head steady as she spoke.

"I want to warn you. Once Antonella breeds you, there is something overwhelming about its seed. You are going to go crazy for more."

"What?"

"I'm going to love watching you turn into a desperate, cum covered slut," Gwendolyn said. "Go ahead, Antonella. Fill my woman with your seed. Put a baby in her. Breed with my lover."

Violet let out another gasp, the cock inside of her pounding harder than before, hoisting her off the ground. The head inside of her pussy began twitching, suddenly stopping, remaining perfectly still for a second before exploding inside of her. Stream after stream of semen shot up inside of her, oozing out even from the first few geysers. There was simply too much.

She let out a deep moan, her hand moving to her pussy, completely the task of climaxing immediately after Antoella emptied its first load inside her desperate canal. The fluid coated every centimeter of her vagina. It dripped down from the flood inside of her body, decorating her lips, sliding down the endless length of the cock-like tentacle quivering inside of her body. The last few spurts went inside of her, leaving Violet trashing half a meter off the ground.

The secretions soaked into her body, turning her on beyond any other enhancement available through the chemicals on Epsilon 7. She almost slapped her own clit, cumming and still unsated, desperate for it.

"More!"

"Love, there's going to be so much more," Gwendolyn said. "Every inch of us will be covered in cum. By the end of it, I'm not even going to be able to see your face."

"Fuck I've never wanted cum like this before."

Vines wrapped around Violet's body, lifting her into the air. Gwendolyn pulled off the Supervisor's uniform, letting it slide down the tentacles impaled in her ass and pussy. As the spent phallus pulled free from her pussy with an audible pop, Gwendolyn extended her head up, causing the gushing rain of semen spilling out Violet's sex to dribble down onto her mouth and breasts. She held some of the salty-sweet liquid in her mouth, savoring it on her tongue.

Slowly, a tentacle crawled around her leg, following her instructions, lifting her up to meet her lover's embrace. Two new hardening heads pushed their way forward into each vagina, entering both at the same time. Impaled and suspended together, Gwendolyn kissed her lover. The cum collected fell out into Violet's mouth, the two twirling tongues around the seed spent in Violet's pussy.

They continued their embrace, held aloft by the creature. Each lost track of the number of slithering snakes coiled around their body, allowing them to play with each other while the cocks enjoyed their bodies. Gwendolyn reached down, one hand stimulating Violet's clitoris, the other tweaking a nipple on her oversized bust. Violet followed suit, mimicking her lover, both tenderly playing with each other while the creature fucked their lower halves. Gwendolyn moved her head down, kissing, then biting her neck. On one breast, her lover suckled at her nipple, the other experienced the tender squeeze of another spindley arm.

"Fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Another tentacle appeared, and Violet did not hesitate. She opened her mouth, letting the elongated head push down her throat, barely able to keep herself still through the spasms. Even so, she engulfed the veiny monster like it was nothing, desperately deepthroating nearly twenty centimeters of length.

"Good," Gwendolyn said, her head between Violet's breasts. "I'm so close... keep touching me. I know it's hard but... yes that's it!"

Gwendolyn joined her lover in a mutual delight, the fingers on each clit manipulating each other's body perfectly, almost like mutually masturbating as the creature continued to fuck their bodies reletentlessly. The two held each other, Gwendolyn moving her hands to the other's waist, while Violet grabbed her shoulders. As Antonella picked up the pace, the two grinded their pussies together, their bodies intertwined in an almost angelic embrace.

Gwendolyn kissed at Violet, making contact with the end of the creature's protrusion more than her lips. Taking the cue, Antolella withdrew for a second, staying in place so that the pair kissed each other around the head of the engorged shaft. Their lips met. Then the creature moved in and out of both mouths, letting each take their turn between swallowing and licking down the shaft they sucked together.

Gwendolyn groaned, her body shuddering as another tentacle entered her asshole. It came unexpectedly. She had been so engrossed in the action in front of her face that her body at first tried to expel the alien dick. Antonella reacted, shrinking the size until Gwendolyn could accomodate a more massive member.

The two lovingly shared the cock between their mouths, ignoring that another had appeared as long as possible. Eventually, Gwendolyn decided this other appendage had been tease enough and turned her head. The penis-shape vine dove deep down into her throat. Only then, were both women stuffed air-tight, unable to focus on anything else other than their own satisfaction and the occasional gasp for oxygen.

While their bodies brushed against each other, a mixture of hands and tentacles embraced every inch of flesh, blindly teasing every millimeter of bare skin, turning the sparks of arousal into a full-fledged fire. Their eyes fluttered open and shut, functionally useless compared to the attention grabbing nerves scattered along the rest of their intertwined bodies.

Their fingers closed around the shafts of new cocks, curling around each other's body.

Soon each was almost absently stroking a dick in each hand, their bodies too fixated on the next impending climax to notice what they were doing. Every inch of each became devoted to the lust of of each head, secretings fluids at every end of their body, pounding into each orifice with a tireless technique.

It reached the point of overwhelming both, only to balance perfectly at the edge. Antonella reacted to their thoughts even before they became cognizant, penetrating each at exactly the precise precipice, avoiding the pain that so often accompanies the other side of intensity. The couple moved together with the creature, trying to draw out every last moment from the extraordinary, extraterrestrial sex.

Violet's plump ass clenched around the cock inside of her, feeling the twisting pulsating explosion inside her tightest cavern. The head of the cock let loose a massive flow, filling up her insides. Again the excess fluid dripped out and down the appendage. Still, the twin snakes keeping driving into her, bringing about another orgasm. There was something overwhelmingly sensual about bringing this creature past the edge, about the pressure of her pussy and anus drawing out more cum from the endlessly wanting thing.

Each orgasm coursed through her veins, providing a repeated sense of euphoria that only begged for another. On the other side of the sensation, the rocking, vibrating body of the larger female and her brand new response combined with the familiar feeling of again coupling with the mother of their already grown offspring, setting off a chain reaction. Antonella's dicks inside of Gwendolyn and Violet approached ejaculation at the same instance, bearing up towards the brink inside of the beautiful ladies.

Before it exploded inside of Gwendolyn, the creature possessed the wherewithal to withdraw, pulling out to let loose a torrent on her quivering pussy. Inside of Violet, the other appendage gushed out a geyser, the warm seed finding little room inside her already full pussy.

The force of the stream pushed out the long strands of cock, tangling up the pair for second as they retreated to make way for their replacements. In Violet's mouth, the wide head poured its seed down her gullet by the gallon, the surplus sliding out the corners of her mouth, colagulating on her chin and the sides of her neck.

And for a brief second, Violet's body was completely empty, her hands automatically stroking the tentacles in each hand, leaving her mind able to enjoy the sight of more tentacles sliding inside her woman.

"More!" She screamed. "Gwendolyn, I can't control it! I need more cum!"

In her ass and mouth, Gwendolyn experienced the unparalleled contentment that came with the creature's seed. She opened her eyes, re-energized with the absorption of semen inside of her ass, trying the best she could to contain the seed in her mouth. Her right hand let go of the dick head in her fist, gripping the shaft in her mouth, pulling it out to stop herself from choking on the full load in her mouth.

But this particular head hadn't stopped shooting out its seed. The twitching head let out a jet stream, coloring Gwendolyn's chin, cheeks, and lips with a coat of offf-white. And with her face dripping, she shared the sweet nectar with her lover. Unlike earlier, when she passed over little more than a few droplets, here a mouthful of the creature's cum poured from her mouth, languishing largely in the space between their lips, falling down Violet's neck and down to her breasts.

With their mouths, their tongues, their face coated in the creature's cum, they kissed, sharing this thing together. Antoella started again at each of their holes, renewing fucking them both in all four gaping holes. The entrance of fresh tentacles sent Gwendolyn into another climax, her mouth nearly closing around Violet's lower lip. She almost collapsed, convulsing and supported entirely by the creature.

Both of the girls continued their passionate embrace past the orgasm, almost addicted to the taste of cum on each other. The creature made due with what was available, pushing achingly hard dicks into their hands, letting them stroke at they worked their mouths together. Gwendolyn and Violet were so involved with their own intimacy that they barely noticed the trembling from the shaft in their hands.

One by one, the tentacles they stroked discharged their loads onto the embracing couple. Gwendolyn's right hand was freed first, the head of the snake in it striking its seed onto the side of her face and her breasts. Across from her, Violet's pair squirted out, the twin heads covering her long dark purple hair with the alien's nut. Their hands freed, the two ran their fingers along each other's body, feeling out to squeeze at breasts covered in cum, even as the creature continued to cover them with a heavy shower of its semen.

By the time it finished, their bodies were completely pasted with cum, cascading down from their cheeks to the partings in between their hips. As they moved, they accidentally flung droplets onto each other, all the while involving themselves in the renewed round of fucking by the insatiable Antonella. The tentacles entered their holes, moving the two to suspend their cum soaked bodies perpendicular to the ground.

Gwendolyn hovered above Violet, moving her hands down to squeeze on her heaving breasts. The couple embraced again, the phallic shaped tentacles sliding and out of both pussies. The sounds of sex smacked again the cavern's walls. Their cries of pleasure echoing out into the stratosphere. Their sopping tits mashed against each others. Their legs almost intertwined, using each other to bear down on the alien cocks inside their holes.

Antonella shrank down the size of the tentacles inside of each vagina, creating the space necessary to insert another. Gwendolyn had expected this kind of double penetration, but her lover struggled at first. Violet bit her lip in surprise, unsure how to react as the snake like vines tangled around inside her pussy, spiraling together to turn over and over again inside her tight and sore canal.