The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In many ways, she was already more a member of the Tarran race.

"If that's what you want, to remember a savior, I think there's someone else we can honor."

"Tell us," Aenan said.

"Let's call the world Taros," Gwendolyn said. "After your grandmother."

*****

"Taros huh?" Violet said. "Not even a thought for Viola?"

"Hush!" Gwendolyn said, slapping at her wife's waist.

"Have I fallen from her majesty's favor?"

"You!" Gwendolyn yelped. "You came up with that ridiculous title from one of your ancient tales. Something about needing a leader who only embodied good things. What was it, a leader blessed by divine light? Utter nonsense!"

"Oh and you just hate it so much. Queen Gwendolyn, ruler of all she surveys."

"You do the actual ruling!"

"I serve at her majesty's pleasure!"

"Is that so?" Gwendolyn put her hands on her hips. "I'm going to put your mouth to better use than barking out orders."

"I wouldn't mind," Violet said, putting her arm around the smaller woman. "You've been in space with the kids too long."

"Just two cycles," Gwendolyn answered, looking into Violet's eyes.

"Far too long..."

The pair kissed, only to have Gwendolyn pulled away.

"What is it?"

"We're about to become grandmothers," Gwendolyn said. "Look..."

She moved her eyes off into the distance, towards the space ship. At the ramp, the two hybrid human centaurs stood, their hands moving against each other as they kissed. Aenan bent down, his lips suckingly on the pert breasts of the female centaur, squeezing and sucking. He broke away. Aenan then turned Tarran to stand side by side, his hands working down her shoulders. He kissed the nape of her neck, his hands reaching around her smaller frame to again hold her small breasts.

"They wanted their first time to be at home," Gwendolyn said. "Besides, it will take another day before the terraforming preparations really take hold."

"Should we really be watching?" Violet said.

"If it bothers you love, don't look," Gwendolyn said. "But the whole telepathy thing kind of shatters a lot of boundaries. Imagine what they've witnessed their moms doing."

Unclothed as always, Aenan's cock dangled between his legs. Human in every one but one, it's enormous length and girth. He possessed a bouncing pendulum that measured nearly a meter in length. Similarly, Tarran's pussy remained almost identical to her mother's, excepting of course its ability to accommodate such an elongated penis. The blonde hybrid turned back, her lips meeting again with her man's, embracing one final time before beginning.

"I think it's beautiful," Gwendolyn said softly, beginning to cry. "Violet... I'm just so happy..."

"Should they with each other?" Violet said. "Couldn't they find some other mate to-"

"We've been over this love," She said, grabbing her hand. "Oh, so many times. But I'll reassure you again. They may be half-siblings, but both will control the matching chromosomes. There's no risk to inbreeding."

Then she laughed.

"Which is good! Can you imagine asking our son to wait twenty years on the chance that we produce some more telepaths?"

"We'll do it," Violet said. "Trust me."

Gwendolyn squeezed her hand.

"I imagine I'll get what I want," She said. "After all, I am sleeping with the Overseer."

They both chuckled.

"I know it's hard for you," Gwendolyn said. "Let me help."

Since the birth, while Gwendolyn's powers grew, Violet's seemed to shrink, as though entirely spent producing one child.

Not that Violet Nall needed to control her emotions anymore...

"Just try opening your mind. Share a little in their joy."

Steps away from the flying saucer, Aenan pulled up on his back legs. He balanced his front hooves on Tarran's strong back. She contributed to the act, using her humanoid hands to help hold him in place. He pushed forward, his cock hardened, rubbing against her delicate folds. She adjusted, bending her legs a little, finding the exact right angle.

He entered her, shedding their virginity together in one thrust. His legs were wobbly, needing all of his strength to keep himself upright. She moved back into him, keeping her four legs steady, easily supporting his weight. Her pussy quivered, adjusting to the penetration easily, her sex dripping wet with excitement as he bore down inside of her.

He moved forward, his hands reaching around her torso, coming close enough to clasp around her breasts. Aenan used the mounds as leverage, increasing the intensity of his bucking. Then Tarran let out a moan loud enough for Violet and Gwendolyn to hear without the use of any extra mental ability. He pounded into her, sliding up and down, already the first droplets of pre-cum secreting out of his head.

"Can't you feel them?" Gwendolyn said.

"A little.." Violet admitted.

"They love each other, can you tell?"

Violet nodded.

"I can.."

Gwendolyn could almost feel Tarran's pleasure as though it were her own. Her vagina opening up, taking more and more of that impossible length until every last centimeter of Aenen pushed inside of her. Then he would withdraw, leaving Tarran feeling empty, needing more. Soon, she was driving back against him, her hooves stamping against the rocky soil, driving her body backward into him.

With both of their motions combined, Tarran let out another scream of pleasure. Her entire being shook with pleasure, experiencing the ecstasy of that first time. Her pussy convulsed, opening and closing. Her body shuddered, vibrating, unable to quite comprehend the entirity of the climax surging up from her sex to her navel. Her legs wobbled, bent at the knees, almost causing her to collapse.

Only Aenen held her up, pausing, waiting even as her entire body radiated heat from the extreme sensation of satisfaction.

"Well, anyone in colony could have felt that!" Violet said.

Aenan pulled back on her, balancing completely on his hind legs, using her grip on her chest to propel himself forward. He jerked against her hindquarters, trying to keep them both upright as he came towards his inevitable end. She continued into another climax, the sensation massaging his dick, clamping down as he pushed all the way in, bringing about his own orgasm.

His semen came surging forward, emptying as his hands clung to her rump-like behind. For a moment, Aenan remained still, overcome by the shooting sensation. From the tip of his prick down and up his chest, a tremor came over him, an incredibly blissful tingling feeling that coursed through every extremity. He had to keep going, to pump dry the last few streams of semen that flowed into his mate's dripping cunt.

Aenan let loose a few more drops, squeezed out by Tarran next orgasm. Together, the passion filled couple came, extending their first moments together a little longer. She continued to shake, Aenan trying to remain rigid even as his tremendous cock begin to deflate inside of her sopping canal. The two breathed as one, and at precisely the right moment, he withdrew, a delicious looking creampie dripping down out of her sex.

He dismounted, moving closer to his lover. The two embraced again before hurriedly moving up the ramp. Then, looking back in the direction of their parents, they waved.

And despite her tendency towards stoicism, Violet Nall began to cry.

"Come here, baby," Gwendolyn said. "It'll be okay. Taros is barely more than a day's journey. They'll be back."

"You're sure?" Violet sniffled.

"They love you," Gwendnolyn said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Violet said.

"Come here..."

Their lips met. And as the spacecraft departed out of sight, the lovers explored the others like everything was new again. Their hands found familiar spots, lingering on the locations only known to true lovers. The back of the ear, the small part of the neck, the inner thigh, and a few more particular preferences known only to the most intimate partners.

Laying out in the open, splayed out in front of the stars, Gwendolyn shared another transcendent orgasm with her partner, staring out into the vastness of space, wondering what else was possible.

Afterword: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed the story, please let me know with some stars, a comment, or an email. The feedback on these longer works really makes the effort worthwhile. For more in this universe, check out the darker prequel The Pasture in Space.