The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could barely manage to remain still as Violet whispered breathily into her ears.

"Give it a try," Violet said. "Make me do something - don't tell me. Don't worry about my permission. And I'll try to resist."

Their lips met. Violet's tongue moved around in her mouth, twisting and twirling as the older woman took the extra moment to embrace her.

Then they broke away, with Gwendolyn's hands reaching out, grabbing at the air where Violet's voluptuous breasts had been positioned.

And though part of her considered it wrong, her lust overcame any sense of propriety. Her head burned with the thought, and she willed Violet to act.

She expected nothing would happen. Or worse, shock and resistance from what her mind suggested from the recesses of its imagination.

Only Violet smiled.

One hand moved to her neckline. With one sudden motion, her uniform dropped to her ankles. Gwendolyn watched slacked-jawed as those oversized breasts bounced up and down with each breath. She stared openly, her eyes riveted to the dark, broad nipples that pointed out from Violet's body. Her eyes continued following the same trail, noticing the absence of any hair above the genitals. Her lips seemed slick, almost perspiring against her attention.

Another thought, this time even more forbidden.

Violet sank to her knees, her eyes wide with expectant interest, her tongue just barely curled outside of her lips.

Almost involuntarily, Gwendolyn stepped forward. Her hips were almost level with Violet's mouth. All she needed to do was adjust the tiniest bit of fabric to feel Violet's tongue against her. Even so, Violet moved her mouth against the thin veneer of modesty provided by Gwendolyn's uniform, causing Gwendolyn to let out a stifled moan as the sensation tingled up her body. She looked down at her mentor, who seemed completely mesmerized by her task, unable to reject these advances. It gave her pause, keeping her clothes pulled down another moment.

"Go ahead," Violet said, lapping against the uniform.

Did the words come voluntarily, or from her own telepathic prompting?

Did it matter?

Gwendolyn hiked up her skirt, displaying her pussy for her teacher. Violet did not even pause, her tongue went back to the same practiced motions, tasting the unadorned skin of Gwendolyn's soft clitoris. Her nose met the small, scant wisp of pubis decorating her sex, tickling her as she worked her mouth up and down the younger girl.

Her hands reached down, kneading the purple hair, not quite directing Violet as she ate her pussy. She squirmed, shuddering with pleasure, unable to keep her legs closed or still, barely able to stay standing as the intensity inside increased. Violet was gentle, teasing, tempting, her mouth mixing a number of actions to spread out across every centimeter of her cunt. Violet began reaching up her slender thighs, her fingers planting themselves on Gwendolyn's ass. And as the pressure of her tongue involuntarily pushed Gwendolyn away, Violet pulled back on her buttocks, bringing her closer to her face.

Gwendolyn could barely breathe. Her hands clung limply to Violet's neck. Absorbed in the moment, not knowing when or how this would end, she turned her mind over to absolute pleasure. Gone was the headache, or even any thought irrelevant to her impending climax. She grinded her hips back against Violet's face, rubbing her pussy against those luscious lips. She looked down and could see the curvaceous arc of Violet's ass as she bent, craning her neck to work her tongue into her the smaller girl.

Gwendolyn arched her back, her mouth forming a silent circle as her eyes shut. She was close to something. Then she felt a finger part her lips, driving up into her pussy. Despite the surprise, Violet easily pushed its way past her parted lips. Her gender was soaking wet, a gush of her nectar dribbling down onto the other's chin. Gwendolyn could barely control herself, could barely keep herself from screaming out from every internal touch of her index finger.

Inside of her, Violet curled the digit around, the tip of her finger rubbing against the most sensitive tissue of her clit. Her tongue matched the movements on the other side, combining to stimulate her further. Gwendolyn's body reacted wildly, alternating between moving up and down on the finger and jerking forward against the tongue. Waves of pleasure overrode her, overwhelming every sense.

Lost to the universe, Gwendolyn came. Her mouth let out a puff of air in a soundless expression of bliss, her body contracting, her muscles spasming, the rest of her erupting into a thousand little shimmies and shakes. The only thing keeping her propped up was the finger still inserting her body. Violet increased her pressure, her tongue applying one last loving lick as it pressed strongly against her clit.

"I'm having an orgasm," Gwendolyn said, a little too late.

And a little self consciously. The words came out hollow and forced, the admission of someone inexperienced with their own pleasure, let alone the complexities of showing it to another person.

Violet rose from her knees, her breasts almost eye level with Gwendolyn.

"Did you get what you wanted from me?" Violet asked.

Gwendolyn nodded.

She licked her lips, obviously staring at the sizable nipples in her face. She tried to make eye contact, deliberately averting her eyes from those puffy areolas.

Violet noticed her gaze, letting out a small laugh.

"Go ahead," Violet said softly.

"Really?"

Her voiced perked with excitement.

"It's not like I could stop you," Violet said. "Go on, before you give yourself a headache."

Gwendolyn dove into her chest face first. Her lips closed around each of the nipples, tugging at each nub. She rubbed her face between each, her hands exploring every piece of flesh as Violet looked down patiently. Her head moved between the two orbs, slurping and sucking over every bit as she indulged herself with that intoxicating body. Her fingers cupped an underboob, moving gently at first before giving into wild abandonment, tweaking, twisting, gripping, and grasping every gram of her skin.

She might have stayed that way forever, her head buried in Violet's bosom, had the other woman not pulled her up. Her hands clasped around her neck as their eyes met.

"I'm sorry," Gwendolyn said. "I shouldn't have-"

Violet cut her off.

"The next time you decide to mind control me," She said, smirking. "You might find asking easier."

"You... you wanted to do it?"

"Let me show you exactly what I've wanted..."

Violet overpowered the girl, almost carrying her to the small bunk on the side of her office. Her hands moved around Gwendolyn's body, tearing off the rest of her uniform. As their lips locked, Violet's hands squeezed around those small, perky tits. She pushed the girl onto her back. The supervisor reached down beneath the bed, pulling the device out from its container.

To Gwendolyn, it looked remarkably like the twin hoses inserted into the hucows. By the time she processed what was happening, Violet had harnessed herself into the strap on, closing the clasp on the belt buckle. She adjusted, positioning a smaller part of the toy inside of her vagina. On the other side, protruding like a pair of penises, were two plastisteel rods.

"I made this myself."

"Does it... will it hurt?" Gwendolyn said.

"I'll be gentle... at first," Violet said. "Then, I think you'll want more."

The two embraced again, their bodies intertwining on the simple bed. Violet's mouth moved to meet Gwendolyn's dot shaped nipples, her teeth biting gently into her flesh. The milk maid let out a gentle mew, her hand forcing the mouth against her modest chest. Violet made a few practiced adjustments, feeling her side of the object work its way more comfortably inside of her before angling the bulbous tip to align with Gwendolyn's pussy.

"Are you ready?" Violet said.

Gwendolyn nodded.

At first, her lips seemed to resist the very idea of being penetrated, pushing back against the foreign invaders. Then, just as suddenly, her body gave in. The natural lubricant produced by their oral sex allowing the dildo to enter easily. Even so, Gwendolyn had never been filled so fully. Her eyes rolled back into her head, unable to process the intensity.

Then Violet moved to the other length, her finger first probing Gwendolyn's anal cavity. Both women had known how each of the specimens in the pasture responded to simultaneous stimulation. So even though her butthole refuse to budge at first, Gwendolyn forced herself to be brave. She bit down on her lip, refusing to show any sign of anxiety as her teacher put in her finger for a second, followed by the slightly smaller end of the twin toy.

Gwendolyn seemed stretched from either side. She could feel the fullness from both ends of her body as Violet worked the device slowly into her body. It hurt. Already her cavities seemed sore from needing to accommodate such a wide thing. But there was already something more starting to build. She looked into her mentor's face, tears welling up in her doe eyes as Violet started to move inside of her.

Violet picked up the pace, pounding into Gwendolyn a little harder. The two locked lips again, her hands exploring the delicate girl's body. Gwendolyn seemed to feel every centimeters, her pussy and anus so focused the intrusion that the pleasure seemed muted. Then, Violet hit a rhythm. The sliding of the toys became more uniform, allowing the virgin girl to adjust. It more than just giving herself over, more than simply allowing herself to be taken, used to sate another woman's desire.

They connected.

Her hands dug into the back of Violet, pulling her close as they kissed. Her hips bucked up against the older woman, letting her drive deeper with each attempt. She wanted her. She lost herself in the wild abandon of the act, letting loose as each orifice begged for more. Her holes became indecipherable, combining together to produce an unexpected earth shattering orgasm. Her whole body converted, convulsed, and continued working its way forward, intertwining in the concurrent cause of mutual pleasure.

"I'm cumming..." She managed.

"I know," Violet said, her voice breathy against the sounds of their skin slapping together. "I'm fucking you, Gwen. I'm taking you like a man."

She pounded again, each of the twin dildos pressing their way fully inside of her, as if she meant the motion to add emphasis.

"I'm going to fuck you until I cum."

She kissed her again.

"Only I'm going to fuck you better than any man could. I'm going to make you cum again and again."

As she worked her way inside, sweat collected on Violet's lips. Her purple hair, tangled and matted with the effort, found its way to the front of her body, flowing freely with the force of each movement. Each thrust forward pushed the throbbing pleasure up her naval a little further. Every attempt bringing her closer to the edge.

Her hands closed around Gwendolyn's throat, not quite choking her, holding the girl in place as she exerted her power over the girl. She held her down, keeping her still as the second wave of orgasmic bliss descended over her body. Gwendolyn rocketed back and forth, unable to move, unable to think, unable to do anything but cum

Violet's hips continued their relentless thrust, her breasts heaving with the effort. Gwendolyn reached out, her hand holding the twin orbs, letting her mistress forced her way forward. In their most intimate connection, it became impossible to tell who was fucking who. The petite girl bore back down on the strap-on, focusing on giving her body up to the enjoyment of this other woman.

"Oh god, you feel so good," Violet let it out in a gasp. "I'm so close."

"Cum inside of me," Gwendolyn moaned, her hips shaking with the force of another orgasm. "I want to make you cum..."

The smaller end of the toy worked its way inside its owner in rapid strokes, finally catching the climax its master chased. In that moment. Violet stopped, her twin toys impaled inside Gwendolyn. She pulled the girl close, holding her by the shoulders as they kissed. The almost simultaneous orgasms bringing the two together, coupling the pair through an instance of intimate bliss. Their pleasure its own act of revolution.

4

On Epsilon 7, time could only be stolen.

The seconds, minutes, and hours of each cycle contributed to everyone's communal survival. In theory, each moment should be accounted for meticulously. In practice, men and women always found ingenious ways to cheat the clock.

And experienced foreman knew when to turn a blind-eye.

So Violet and Gwendolyn, laying together in the cramped quarters, managed to claim all the time they dared together. It amounted to little more than minutes, Gwendolyn holding onto the taller woman's midsection as though she might be sucked through a nearby airlock. Then without a word or warning, Violet rose, finding her crumpled uniform easily on the barren tiles. She straightened out the garment as it slid up her body.

"You need to go," Violet said.

It wasn't the cold, calculating statement of a libertine. The pair had nearly an hour to account for, and Violet's status as Supervisor only provided her with a limited amount of leeway.

"I know," Gwendolyn said saldy. "Will you be-"

"We were discussing your recent yields," Violet said tonelessly. "They are exceptionally high given your inexperience. I had hoped to extract information valuable to the other milk maids..."

Gwendolyn nodded.

"Unfortunately, I was unable to pinpoint the precise differences in your methodology..." She gave a mock exasperated sigh. "I'm afraid I will need to conduct another interview."

Her walk back to the barracks seemed the culmination of a forbidden dream. However, Gwedolyn's absence was noticed. Their crew worked on a split shift, alternating hours in case of a crisis in another pasture. As each milk maid finished their shifts simultaneously, it was uncommon for anyone to return at a different time. It wasn't unheard of - but usually the product of being ambushed by a laborer.

As a result, most girls wouldn't inquire. To ask someone about the details of their most recent assault was seen an insensitive, though care and consoling words would be offered if someone asked. Only one girl dared asked. Had Gwendolyn been removed from her orgasm-induced dazed, she might have considered Rigel's curiosity unsettling, given her mentor's concern about recent scrutiny.

Instead, her mind reeled from recent events, brushing off the other woman's questions with a few vague answers. Her stiff legs barely bent as she pulled herself up to her bunk, collapsing onto the thin mattress, exhausted.

But Gwendolyn barely slept. Her mind should have raced with thoughts of rebellion, plans and plots for their freedom. All she could do was try and suppress her infatuation before she grew too giddy and reckless. For all she knew, Violet Nall had her way with every milk-maid - after all the contraption hardly seemed new. Perhaps it was fanciful to imagine more emotion to the Supervisor than just lust, a mere expression of power in imitation of the Overseer's.

Except Gwendolyn didn't believe that. And wistfully, her imagination ran wild with ideas foreign to such a dark place. Impossible dreams unconducive to rest and reality.

Waking, her body began to feel the aches and pains of sleep deprivation, mixed with the pleasant soreness of use. As she walked to Pasture 13, her legs seemed to have putrefied in a gelatinous mix. Every step seemed its own adventure, and Gwendolyn found herself relying on the forbearance of her willpower just to put one leg in front of the other.

Now there was so much to lose...

She worked through her list of human cows with a passionless, perfunctory care. For the first time failing to devote much thought to the poor creatures with their abused sex splayed out in front of her. Gwendolyn simply worked her way down the line, her thoughts were fixated on the purple haired vixen who had been her first.

Not that her work suffered much. Checking the calculations, she decided to give an orgasm to the subject H13-28, known more commonly to her as Bella. Naming the girls was an institutional practice, designed to allow some degree of compassion while emphasizing the dehumanization of these girls. Bella always surprised her for having udders much smaller than the common stock, barely a bust size larger than her own.

Too close to her own size for comfort.

Gwendolyn consoled herself with the knowledge that H13-28 had been selected nearly 10 rotations before, when she was still in the education center.

Before coming of age, children of the colony were sequestered into a reserved space directed by the Overseer's Council. Reading, writing, and basic mathematical skills were prudent to learn, even for the common laborers. But various assessments allowed men with exceptional cognitive skills a chance to be groomed for the council. As they drew closer to selection day, segregation by sex became the requirement.

Outside of the restricted information available only to the ruling class, it became impossible to know with any certainty the ratio of boys to girls in any rotation. Still, milk needed to be produced. In times of shortage, any girl would do. Though it made Gwendolyn shudder to think that even given her natural attributes, she might have been suspended from the wall, her body turned into an outlet for sustenance.

She absently stroked the auburn hair of this unfortunate creature, making the adjustments to the v-screen. The twin hoses hummed a little louder, retaining the same pace inside Bella. The hapless thing needed so little climax that the machine worked best for her on the lowest setting. The slow grind of the nozzles must have been more difficult to adjust to first, compared with the constant thumping for hucows like Annabelle, who was accustomed to being taken roughly.

Still, she watched in satisfaction as Bella shuddered with the new sensation, her eyes wide with excitement. It was the highlight of her life to be given such attention. Bella showed her gratitude with an animalistic rutting, the suction cups continuing to extract precious milk from her nipples as she came. The rods holding her in place rattled lightly, then stopped.

Consumed with her own thoughts, Gwendolyn forget herself. Self-aware of her own callousness, she became overwhelmed by an onslaught of conscience. Bella moved her body back against the toys in her ass and pussy, trying to extract another orgasm from her mistress.

Only instead of slowing the device, Gwendolyn gave in to the pitiful thing. She turned the knob again, watching wide-eyed as Bella ricocheted back and forth between the hoses in every hole. Again and again she orgasmed, her whole body lighting up in a carnal overload.

Then the orgasm passed and the spell broke.

After years of mindless slavery, Bella finally woke up. The luckless woman blinked back into existence, her eyes welling up with terror and fear. Her body thrashed, tearing against the apparatus that held her body in slavery. Gwendolyn shook herself out of the stupor, rushing to console the poor creature. Her hand stroked Bella's tender rump, rubbing concentric circles to soothe her.

Nothing seemed to work. In a moment of panic, Gwendolyn grew panicked that the woman would hurt herself, so pent-up was her anger and impotent rage at the years of restraint and imprisonment.

Then the milk maid remember her gift.

She reached out her hand, touching the cow.

Relax. Let go.

She started thinking before attempting to exchange fluids, only for the attempt to immediately work. It might have been the small drops of sweat secreting from her hands. It may have been that simple contact allowed her the control. Or maybe she was increasing her abilities through practice. Gwendolyn tried to file away these thoughts as experiments for later.