The Pasture in Space - Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second-in-command clobbered his cock into her rectum, she focused on the last strategum available to her. She knew she must continue to endure each rape with a cavaliar indifference, until Tycho decided to repeat the behavior on Gwendolyn. The overseer would realize soon enough that his most powerful bargaining chip lay in manipulating her feelings for the petite blonde girl held in place by two guards with long leads.

Then, when the first man had his way with her, Gwendolyn would have a chance to use her powers.

Her anal cavity burned; it had been perhaps a dozen rotations since someone violated her in a such a way. And yet some things never go out of practice. She relaxed, letting her mind focus away from the pain as the man continued ravaging her asshole. He couldn't last long, not with Violet clenching down on the head of his dick, massaging him with each internal muscle, moving him faster towards that inevitable end.

She suppressed a natural revulsion when the warm semen started shooting inside of her. The man's dick pulsed a few finally times, sputtering out the last remnants of his load before he withdrew.

Then she spoke again, needling her attackers, knowing she needed to make them realize the futility of their actions.

"That was actually much better," She said. "You and Tycho must have practiced with each other."

The Overseer fumed.

He motioned to the next man who took his place behind Violet. He lifted her legs up, holding them astride as he forced his way forward. He probed forward, trying out each hole before settling on her pussy. The man smacked against her ass, piledriving the leader of the milk maids as he rammed his dick inside her already cream covered hole.

Another man went to the front of the stock, pulling out his penis for Violet to suck. Smiling, she opened her mouth, wriggling her lips expectantly.

"Go ahead, give me a taste," She said seductively.

"Gordian, you nitwit! You're liable to lose what you stick in," Tycho said. "Here, use this."

His guard procured a round, flexible bite guard that the man shoved into her gums, preventing her from clamping down on his dick. He pushed his way forward. Though he lacked the sensation of her lips curled around him, he could still feel the wetness as he drove his way down her throat.

From each side the frantic thumping of cocks penetrated her holes; her body hunched over as the men had their way with her. The sounds of her throat taking him mixed with the battering at the back of her pussy, combining into loud, wet-sounding smacks that burrowed their way into Gwendolyn's brain. She watched as the man behind Violet pulled down her uniform completely, shredding the shimmering fabric, her mentor completely exposed as they took her.

Those massive breasts, large with overpowering nipples moved back and forth, bouncing up against the stockade with each thrust. The man reached up from her behind, his hands curled around those incredible curves. No doubt fulfilling a fantasy propagated for a generation of men, tantalized and teased by the one woman none of them could have.

Maybe that was why none of them could last.

The man at her throat pulled out first, deciding to decorate Violet's face with his seed. He let out a loud moan, almost as though marking his territory. And yet his frenzied strokes continued, his dick not quite responding to the pressure at being asked to perform in front of the most powerful men in the colony. Instead the other man decided it was his turn, pulling out and shooting stream after stream of cum over Violet's voluptuous ass.

The semen clung to her in large ropes, dangling down onto the widest part of her thighs, droplets falling out of her ass and pussy. No one from council stepped up to immediately take their place at Violet's tender, used holes. The man at her mouth stopped stroking, fucking her face for a few moments before beginning to twitch.

The first shot hit Violet in the back of her throat. The rest of the man's streams coated her face, covering the once domineering head of the milk maids with a collection of collaguated cream that spread down from her eyebrows, dripping down onto her cheeks.

But there was something lacking in this display of dominance. Though they forced her to accept each load, though each man tried to brand her with his load, her fiery glare shown out even through gobs of cum.

The man backed away cautiously, as though unnerved by this helpless woman he had just violated.

Tycho ordered more of his men to fuck her.

And the scene repeated. Again and again until all seven council members had their way with her. They took their turns at her end, sometimes filling up her pussy, sometimes her ass. One man came in her mouth, only with the ring still prying her lips open, Violet found it almost impossible to swallow.

Instead the cum slowly drained out her wide open lips in slow dribbles, falling on the floor in front of her. On either side of her, the plain plastisteel floor segments were covered in sizeable pools of semen, collections that had fallen off of her mouth, and from her gaping pussy and asshole.

Tycho moved forward. He didn't need to signal to the staff to take a break. They were all spent inside of the poor leader. He looked at Violet, her face a mess of sweat, salvia, and cum. Gobs and gobs of it clung to particular places. Off her nose dripped down a considerable stream, falling onto the floor in front of the Overseer's boots. He carefully took a step back, considering the cum in front of him.

Plasted in a drying white paste, Violet still smirked. Her eyes were red, nearly bloodshot. One seemed almost clamped shut, the cream around it forcing her to keep it half-closed. She waited, staring down the Overseer until he broke eye contact.

He motioned to a guard, who removed the ring in her mouth.

"Well?"

"More cock..." Violet choked out, the words hoarse in her throat.

"Let the soldiers have a turn," Tycho said.

As two more men stepped forward, lowering their blasters to the ground, Violet looked up, her eyes bleary, her face filled with streaks of cum.

"It's not your first time, is it?" Violet said. "I think some of your bosses were virgins, they finished so quick-"

The ring was shoved back into her mouth.

Two men at each side, this time soldiers. They worked their way into her body. She shut her eyes, blocking it out as they clapped into each hole. These men were in better shape, able to hold her nearly horizontally as they pounded into her body. They rammed into her, sending shockwaves through her body as they found well-worn spots.

Despite her best efforts, Violet let out a soft moan as the next man entered her pussy. Barely audible, nothing that would satisfy the sadism of any man on the colony.

But enough for her protege to feel her mistress was truly broken.

Gwendolyn shut her eyes, unable to look or speak. Had she been free, she would have blurted out the details of their rebellion, if only to make it stop. Had she watched, she might have noticed a change in Violet.

Her mistress led out a soft moan of pleasure. As the last few men in the room buried themselves into her body, her holes become rough, barely able to open, swollen, aching, throbbing with pain as cum dripped out. She had one defense, one ability that allowed her to endure this mistreatment and still possess her mental facilities.

Weak as her fledgling telepathic abilities were, they provided complete control over her own emotions. As her vaginal canal cramped with pangs of pain, she willed her clit into a reaction. It couldn't be maintained indefinitely, but as the last few men in the room fucked her, marveling at her inability to break, she began to experience pleasure.

In another world, this wouldn't have been too hard. The two men at either side, were the largest, most virile, most robust men of the colony. Selection for the personal police of the Overseer remained a competitive and covetous position. And though her normal inclinations were towards the fairer sex, part of Violet could not help but admire their rippling muscles, their lean, taut strength, and the young, chistled faces of these men in their prime.

Nor could she quite blame them for following orders. Or finding her desirable, even drenched as she was with the leavings of over a half dozen men before them.

The two men worked their way into her body. Cum shook off her with every thrust, sprinkling against their bodies. She let out a soft moan, muffled by the well-endowed member working its way down her throat. She should have choked or gagged, should have violently fought back against the restraints, trying in vain to free herself. Instead, she gave them no sense of satisfaction, no indication that she could be broken.

Violet poured her mental prowess, feeble as it could be, into controlling her own sensations. The pain receded into a dull throb. Her clit began to throb, coming close to the edge. She focused, pleasure riveting through her waist, making part of her want another round. She came close to her climax, only to pull back, knowing the relief of an orgasm would only make the next cock worse at the beginning.

Focused on saving her end for the right moment, another load struck her in the face, surprising her. She blinked out the semen best she could, unable to do anything else as it dribbled down each cheek.

The man behind her gave a few final thrusts. She could feel the head of his engorged dick start to pulse, swollen full inside of her. Knowing he was reaching the end, she let herself go. And as his thrusts ended, his head exploding out another jet of warm cum, her climax came.

Mercifully, the pain, the violation, all disappeared in the throes of a self-stimulated orgasm crawling up her belly. Using every power available her, scarce as they may be, she allowed her climax to overwhelmed her. As the man let out his last stroke, milking out the last few drops, she shook against her restraints, finally allowing herself a finale that momentarily provided relief from this mercilessly vile gang rape.

It took a second for Violet to get used to the empty feeling in each of her orifices. But the reminder of what had just happened still clung to her face. Droplets of semen rolled down her face onto her tongue. She saved it, suffering through the salty, tangy taste and aroma. In her cheek, she stored a large part of the mixed loads, waiting for an opportunity.

Violet let her head droop, her demeanor of a broken woman.

The Overseer sauntered to her, squatting down. Again, a subordinate pulled the o-shaped gag from her, wiping bits of liquid onto his pants.

She mumbled something.

"What was that?" Tycho said, leaning forward.

She spat forcefully, a mixture of semen, mucus, and saliva hitting Tycho in the nose. He looked at her in shock, unable to believe any of his subjects so dared to disrespect him.

"You're in for quite the surprise once the laborers get a hold of you," He said. "Those men have chafed under your authority too long. They are hard workers, strong, large. By the time they are done, you won't even be able to close that cunt."

"Good," She said. "They can probably last more than a few minutes without getting winded."

Tycho muttered to himself, and Violet, knowing she had his attention, looked deliberately at Gwendolyn.

"Maybe I'm going about this all wrong," Tycho said. "Grab the new milk maid. Put her in the stocks."

"Your eminence," The inquisitor said. "If she possesses any of the abilities that led to-"

"Space shit! It's been generations!"

"Even so..."

"Fine," Tycho said. "Throw her to the creature."

Through the collection of cum, Violet looked crestfallen.

"Unless someone cares to talk?"

11

The high-pressured air inside the hub seeped out into the thin, barely enveloped atmosphere created by the first settlers of Epsilon 7 all those years ago. Her eyes wide with terror, Gwendolyn was forced through the gap in the wall, struggling against her lead as the poles pushed her forward.

She stared straight ahead, fighting even as the metal clasps detached. Gwendolyn wheeled around on her ankles, running towards the airlock as the poles withdrew. She tried to grab onto the metal rod, holding it for a second, hoping to use it as a lever to keep the door open. She closed the distance, reaching the barrier, hoping against all reason to force her way back into the safety of the colony.

Instead, a shock went through her abdomen, her body convulsing on the ground as the plastisteel door slid shut, sealed from the outside.

She pounded against the door, screaming to be saved. And yet, like Violet, she knew there was nothing to be gained through a confession. A plot to overthrow the ruling caste of the colony would only be punished by the same fate. Worse, this knowledge would reverberate through their treatment of the other woman on the colony. Any female, alluring or suggestive enough could find themselves victims of a veritable purge.

And if she could exist, later there would be others. More would be born with this gift, until slowly evolution freed all those enslaved.

This fleeting thought of hope withered immediately. She turned, sensing the creature emerging from the ground below her. Knocking away the rocky, inhospitable earth, a single purple tentacle came grasping out of the ground. It flopped around wildly, almost as if trying to use seismic vibrations to ascertain the direction of its prey.

Gwendolyn looked around the enclosure. There seemed no ready escape. Windstorms had torn down parts of the makeshift dome, but there was no opening to this area. Nor did it really contain the creature. It gave the appearance of lan upside down bowl where the monster expected to be served.

Another tentacle rose up through the earth, this one only a few meters from her bare foot. She remained perfectly still as the thing neared her, trying to stop it from sensing her. Still, the purple appendage moved closer, creeping towards her heel. Softly, silently, she raised up her legs, letting her foot hover over the slimy feeler. The tentacle waved back and forth, squeezing at the air where she used to stand.

Then she lost her balance.

The thing responded instantly, more of its dark vines shooting up through the ground. Gwendolyn ran, not sure where to go, looking around, desperate for anything. She banged against the dome wall, trying to climb up a gaping hole, only to recoil, her hand gushing blood from a long gash. Screaming, she leveled at kick at the creature trying to coil around her ankle.

The faceless bulbous head of the vine paused, looking almost quizzical even with the lack of any features. Then it went to strike, hitting the petite blonde in the back of the calf with a well aimed punch. She sank down to one knee, letting out a cry as she tried to scurry away. Another tentacle grabbed around her leg, curling almost instantly around her.

Gwendolyn clawed at the earth, trying to pull herself free. Her scant uniform was now covered in dirt, torn as several places, the bottom cleft of her ass bare as she tried to crawl free. Her hand brushed against a rock, a little bigger than her first. She dug it out of the earth, prying it free as the creature continued to close in on her tender flesh, pulling her towards it. She fought, the gravelly rocks puncturing the fabric near her breasts. Only scraps of her uniform now clung to her, almost completely exposing her as she wormed her way towards the rock.

Her right nipple, bare against the soil, burned as she fought forward. She stretched out, one hand just barely touching the rock. She reached out again, able to leverage herself just a few centimeters further. Blindly, she groped, pulling back a primordial weapon. There was no time to think. With two hands, she brought down the full weight of the rock on the tentacle around her leg, hitting her thigh with the effort.

The thing recoiled, pulling back into the earth.

Her thigh throbbed, feeling almost broken. She went to strike at the other side, where the next arm of the creature began. She closed her eyes, willing to saw off her limb if that's what was needed to save herself. Steadying herself, she exhaled, her muscles tensing as she moved to smack the thing around her shin.

But Gwendolyn struggled to move her arms forward even a few centimeters. Her arms were immobilized, the creature seizing the opportunity to take her from behind. She let out a scream, the wet, slimy, appendages moving their way around each of her shoulders, forcing her to let the rock drop.

Her head flailed, now the only part of her body free. The wounded tentacle returned, unperturbed by the recent attack. She tried to squeeze her legs shut, only to watch in horror as the twin tentacles worked their way up her thighs, closer and closer to her vagina, no longer covered by the shimmering silver uniform.

The cord like part of the monster curled around her throat, her neck bulging as she tried to breath. It squeezed, and before Gwendolyn could react, its phallic shaped end moved towards her mouth. She tried to shut her mouth, only for the thing to shrink until small enough to slip through the seal she tried to make with her lips.

Once inside her mouth, slick, slimy, and tasting like dirt, the hose instantly expanded. She tried to bite down, to cut at the creature with her teeth, only her jaw could barely move. The purple phallus moved into the upper part of her esophagus, choking her as it drove its way ever deeper. Gwendolyn struggled to breath, barely wiggling against the restraints of the monster.

The fight continued, no longer for freedom, or for an escape, only to survive at least a few more minutes as the thing made its point. It started to retreat, allowing her a gasp of air as it withdrew to the beginning of her mouth. Gwendolyn greedily inhaled through her nose, savoring every second of oxygen.

She let out a muffled scream.

Two glutinous tentacles spread her lips apart, allowing a larger arm to split her open. It surged forward, instantly reaching the end of her vaginal canal, and then expanding. Soon, she was stuffed, completely full, stretched as wide as her pussy could ever imagine. Tears fell down her face, not quite in pain. The creature had been surprisingly delicate. But the was an impossible sense of shame, revulsion, and fear at being violated by the alien.

She knew her fate.

Gwendolyn could feel the rigid bumps of the small suction cups inside her, almost as though a ribbed dick with little nubs. As the purple penis of the villain pulled back, fucking her, the sensation actually turning pleasurable. Her pussy responded in kind to the creature, its secretions opening up her canal, allowing easy access. She focused on breathing, trying to ignore the craving in her cunt as the thing continued its assault.

Her body squirmed, shaking with near orgasmic pleasure. Her mind was so overwrought with stimulation, she didn't notice slimy appendage probing in between her buttcheeks. Even when the clammy elliptoid enter her ass, it never produce the same sense of pain that usually came with the hoses. Her anus simply accommodated the addition, even as it swelled inside of her.

In each of her three holes, the tentacles pounded into Gwendolyn, sliding so easily in and out of her. Her resistance faded, the viscous secretion from each suction cup somehow lubricating and relaxing her. Her resistance became perfunctory, not that there was much she could do with the rope like arms coiled around her body.

Her uniform was now nearly gone, little more than shreds still clinging to her body. Tentacles clutched around her waist, curled around her petite breasts, toying with her nipples. They squeezed at her, tightening their grip every time the three thrusts inside of her continued. It forced its way forward, hoisting her body up into the air as it fucked it in every orifice.

1...56789...17