The Pasture in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid this one won't last it more than a few days.."

The words came out somberly, a serious reflection on the scene unfolding in front of them. The girls leg had almost completely encapsulated by the writhing, pulsing, sucking limb. The protruding head of the tentacle moved up in between the woman's leg. Another appendage moved around the other ankle, prying her atrophied legs apart like putty.

"No..."

The words came out involuntarily, quiet as a whisper. Gwendolyn hadn't even been sure she uttered the sounds aloud until she heard Violent speaking.

"She's lucky. She doesn't even know what's happening to her."

"Do the others?"

"More often than not. Service girls always end up here, once they men are done with them," Violet said somberly. "There are those who aren't suited for milking or birthing. Or with too much fight... These girls are..."

"Spaced.." Gwendolyn answered, now knowing the rumors were true. "It's all a lie..."

"We don't tell hucows, by the time they go, they are blissfully unaware," Violet said. "For others, it's a warning. But without exception... every female on the colony is eventually offered up." She paused for a second, then decided to make the future perfectly clear. "Even milk maids... should their service be unsatisfactory."

The girl let out a short whimper as the bulbous head of the appendage moved inside of her, parting her delicate pussy lips with an ease that came from years of having her tender opening abused. The purple rope stiffened, swelling, becoming harder and more virile as it worked its endless length deeper inside the dark haired girl. The thing pulled almost all the way out, then dove back in, as if enjoying the girl as a human man would. Taking time to tease, slowing for its own sensual pleasure before stiffening and filling the girl again. Her body moved around the phallic head, her hips struggling for a second, and then nothing as the thing fed itself into her. Inch after inch stiffened, then disappeared as the tentacle positioned itself in deeper and deeper.

Gwendolyn looked away. And Violet had her by the back of her neck, strong hands reminding her to open disbelieving eyes. She witnessed nearly a dozen new tentacles of varying shapes and sizes, each twitching as they tapped closer to her vulnerable body.

The original appendage had swelled, increasing its girth by more than half. It slowed, pulling back, it's massive mushroom shaped head now swollen and dripping as it exited the poor girl. She gave a dazed, semi-conscious look as it plunged back inside of her deeper, filling her up completely in a single stroke. The thing moved back again, with the massive white fluid shooting out of its head as it flew back out of her pussy.

The girl let out piercing, complete animalistic yelp. Her call made both women cringe; neither expected much more than a few guttural noises from the girl. Her scream of pleasure more and less than that of a fully functional human. It was the very ecstasy of someone who forgotten anything but pleasure, able to article only in sounds the purest expression of joy. The creature had her. The rest of its tentacles begin to grip her, to pin her down. But by the expression on the woman's face, the fluttering eyes, the breathless lips, it needn't have bothered. Her entire face beamed with unfathomable delight.

For a second, it seemed to give the girl a reprieve, exiting entirely, and spraying the tuft of pubic hair surrounding her dripping pussy with ejaculate. The head spasmed as white goop shot, landing on the woman's body even as it dripped out of her. It looked as though perhaps half a dozen men had simultaneously emptied their cocks in and on her pussy. Her hole was covered in the creature's insidious cum. And only second later, another tenctacle begin its assault, creeping and claiming the area around her throat.

It's head opened up, leaking just a little of the same slimy fluid, shrinking to wriggle inside of her closed mouth, and then expanding as it moved down her throat. It began the same practice motion as its other part, using the girl's throat as another instrument for its pleasure.

Another two tentacles curled around her breasts, supporting the flesh as it squeezed and prodded the nipples. Again the tips of the creature changed, adjusting to fit their new task. Smaller, with multiple with prongs, they worked their way around the women's areolas, suckling on the chapped nipples, oozing out globs of the white liquid.

Near her mouth, a second tentacle refused to wait its turn, shrinking down to move between the parted lips. The smaller chord worked its way into her, bulging out as it entered, showing its shape in her cheek. The two things fought with each other, tangling together as they jockeyed for position, forcing that mouth open beyond what she would have ever been able to take outside.

One of the purple arms worked its way around her throat. Others slithered their way around her waist, wrapping around her a countless number of times as they each begin their assault on her openings. Ass, mouth, pussy, all were parted easily, as the hucow turned docilely, almost smiling through that blank expression on her face as the creature renewed its pounding of her every opening.

Her muffled moans paled next to the slippery smack of the tentacles moving in and out of her pussy, one slapping her bottom as it moved inside her tight little hole. Then she was double penetrated, shook back and forth between the phallic appendages using each of her three holes. More and more of her was absorbed, covered the in the curled coils that doubled as the creature's sexual orgasm. The arms of the thing moved faster and faster, driving its own desire deep into her. She couldn't scream, but the cow was beyond anything other than accepting without thought the unparalleled pleasure offered by this unknown entity.

Lust overcame every last sense of the woman, and the little strength she had was spent thrusting her hips back into the monster. Every muscle, every nerve, shot adrenaline and euphoria through her veins. Her mind a completely blank slate offering no resistance for the monster. Each tentacle drove its way into every hole, sometimes making room for more as the woman found herself double, even triple penetrated by a beast seeming to stretch her past the point of what the human body was able to take.

Then one of the twin tentacles in her mouth pulled out, spraying the girl's face with the same translucent goo that covered her pussy. The white semen of the creature choked her throat, letting her cough and gasp for a second before another tentacle took its place. The stream of cum dripped down to her teats, collecting in a large pool in her belly button.

As each cock finished inside of her, spraying its cum all over each centimeter of her naked flesh, another replaced it. And as Gwendolyn watched, the woman's skin started to disappeared, engulfed by the bright purple restraints keeping her in the perfect position. Her breasts, ass, and body covering in the creature's cum. When it moved her, it allowed more of its penises to enter her. The semen splashed off of her, almost covering the rest of the skin not already contained by the folds of the beast.

"You don't need to see anymore..." Violet said, her hands dropping from Gwendolyn. "Once the creature secretes, the girl belongs to it forever..."

The horrible truth battered against her brain, the fate all women on Epsilon 7 were born to. Gwendolyn hadn't escaped a life of terror or sexual torture. As a milk maid she was burden with knowledge. Her and the other woman knew their end, the final fate of any girl born on this nearly lifeless rock in the farthest corner of the galaxy. No matter how many selections came and went, no matter how much milk produced, her last breath would belong to the creature.

And some sense inside of her tingled, neither lust nor terror. Her head burned at the thought, unable to shake a single thought.

Was it the creature? Calling her?