The Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith, her eyes slowly closed, looked into his eyes. Her fingers softly caressed his cheek. "I hope our baby will have your eyes." Cuddling closer, she fell fast asleep.

*

Sunlight crept in the windows as Faith felt Scott stirred against her. Propped up on one elbow, he watched her cuddled his chest. Smiling while she rose up, Faith kissed Scott.

"You are beautiful in the morning light." Scott said, pulling her to his chest.

"Scott, what you said to me last night. Those words were the most beautiful words I have ever heard."

"Those words form the O'Reily Wedding Vows. Generations of my family has used those words for the last thousand years, or so." Scott smirked. "Usually they are recited at a church, not in the wedding bed." Faith giggled. Wrapping his arms around her body and snuggled close. He wanted to hold her for a bit longer before the day of work began.

The long summer days slowly became shorten autumn times. Scott and Faith recited the same vows underneath the willow trees next to the lake. The light green wedding dress that Amy Reid made for Faith hid their little future from public view. The Reid name would live on.