The Path

Story Info
What happened on the Path...
1k words
3.47
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorgeous day out, the sun feels so good on my skin. Walking thru the park was an awesome idea. It's a winding path with large boulders around each side, with awesome large trees growing in between. It looked magical.

I was walking slowly enjoying the animals and I notice a hot guy a little behind me.

I kept walking and he quickly caught up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Wow, his smile made me wet...

He asked if I come here a lot and I told him yes. It's so relaxing here.

When I turned back to the path I felt something stick me. Dam it! I thought it was a bee sting. After a few seconds I felt my body slow down... Relaxing...

I started to panic...

The guy grabbed my side and told me to go with it. WHAT! This is not right, what's

Happening! My mind was floating...

I think I closed my eyes for a second and the next thing I knew I was tied to a tree sticking out of the boulders. I had gag in my mouth so I couldn't scream... But I didn't want to scream. I was relaxed... Excited... (Why was I excited?)What's wrong with me.

This guy was perfect. Gorgeous green eyes, muscles, short hair... What the hell is wrong with me!! This stranger has drugged me and tied me up. Why is my pussy dripping down my legs? What is he going to do??

Well the second I thought that he pulled out a small knife and started to cut off my clothes. I tried to get free, I tried to scream, but it was no use. There I stood, naked, tied to a tree in the middle of a path to nowhere. But... still... in my mind... I loved it.

He grabbed my hair, hard, and kissed me. He forcefully shoved his tongue down my throat, around my lips, my face, my ear and I shuddered. (I wanted MORE)

I still felt like I was floating out of my body watching from the side. I was so turned on! So hot! More... I wanted more...

I find myself floating still, and restrained. I feel my hands tied above my head and my feet tied apart. If I move one foot it pulls on the other.

I know he's there. Where? I can't see. Why is he not doing anything to me? The waiting is killing me. I'm fucking scared...

I'm fucking excited!

His breath finally comes... His face is near my neck... "I want you" "I've wanted you for a long time like this." "I want to TOUCH you now."

I try to scream and squirm, trying to get loose. I cant.

I feel his hands move to my breasts. He lightly rubs them...

It feels... good... I feel like I'm hypnotized. He rubs and rubs...

Then he pinches me. OW! My pussy THROBS. I'm sick! I feel my juices run down my legs.

He continues his assault on my breasts. I'm going insane! (I want to CUM!) He stops, sensing this and moves his hands down my stomach, across my hips, and in my pussy.

"So wet my pet." "So responsive." "So unexpected... so lovely."

I'm trembling for head to toe. The drug he gave me is wearing off. I want to fight!

I try and struggle and he laughs, pushing his fingers in my pussy harder, faster... It builds again... I want to cum... I'm going to cum... he stops.

"Not yet my Pet." "Not till I say so" He leaves me again... I feel the ropes on my ankles free. Then he flips me around, I tried kicking him but he pushes his hot sweaty body against mine.

The tree is scratchy on my skin, then I feel his hard, hot cock against my butt checks. He thrusts harder. "How does that feel my Pet?" I squirm and wiggle and try to fight but its no use.

"I'm going to TAKE you now". I fight, and scream and try to kick but I can't hurt him. He pushes his hard, huge cock inside me...It feels sooo? ... I want?... I want it HARDER, faster! I want his balls to smack my ass. And he does. He does everything my mind and body wants... It was so fucked up! Glorious. His ragged breathe growling in my ear, his hand in my hair holding me still.

Pulling my head so he can moan in my ear. "You like that slut?" as he forcefully thrusts into my pussy. My body Scraping on the tree with every thrust. "Are you my Whore?" "Do you want me to leave you marked?" "I can grant you that." He pulls out and slowly pushes his cock in my ass. Noooooo!! It hurts so fucking bad. I try to scream, no, stop, please... My gag makes it all mumbled. He continues to put his penis in a place that has never been taken. Tears stream down my face. Yet...

He's gentle... Slow... Once the pain stops its easier... better...

"How is that my slut?" "Do you like that?" I continue to try and push him away but its no use. He pumps into me fiercely,

I could tell he was going to explode! He pulls out flips me around and shoves back in my pussy.

"OH no my pet, you will come too"

He releases my hair and pinches my nipples, oh god! no! It feels so good. Please stop I mumble, but he ignores me. He punishes my breasts as he punishes my pussy. It builds, and builds...

He makes me cum!! He cums! AHHHhhhh!! So good! Let me go!!

When he is done, he unties me and puts me in his arms. He wraps a towel around me. He walks down the path me with me clinging to his shoulders.

That was the best experience of my life. My sir holds me. Comforts me for a long time. The sun is setting on the Path. It was the best day of my life. Thank you Sir.