The Path Changes the Traveler Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

She waited then and Morgan felt as though he suddenly knew the answer to the final question in the state spelling bee competition.

He smiled and she felt it.

And he knew that she felt it.

It got a little strange then when she sighed and he felt that, and not in the way that he's have expected to, since what he felt was inside of him. But he found that he was undeterred, so he spoke a little slowly.

"Well, I don't have a woman, so ... "

She nodded, "You ... do.

You ... have my - me.

You have me."

While he wondered about it, she tilted her head a little, "Af-ter w-weee go."

Morgan was astounded. She'd seemed to have read his thoughts that he liked this, but he wouldn't feel that his charges would be safe until they were at least on the plane and already far away. He thought that by then, he could relax a little more. Somehow Darotai had picked up on it.

And her English was definitely picking up.

----

Sonja and Maddox had been going at it for rather a long time, and at several points in it, Sonja wondered if Maddox would ever stop and if he had trouble getting to his finish or something.

The beginning had been quick, hard and rather forceful, but Maddox had changed it up a few times and each time, it had amazed Sonja a little because once she'd stopped banging back at him, she'd come to see that it was wonderful, what he did.

She'd come several times, which surprised her, but she'd always been mindful of where they were here and the unknown as far as people around here who might be a little close by, so she kept pretty quiet about it.

She'd stopped hanging on to the tree bough long ago and she'd pushed back then so that Maddox could just fuck her while she was on her knees. That had changed over a little time as well and they'd found themselves uncoupled and lying on their sides some time ago.

But they'd both grinned at each other and scrambled a little to begin again. Sonja wanted Maddox to come. She had a few reasons and it felt important to her and was not only her thinking of what was fair.

As it was now, Maddox was on his back with Sonja lying on her back on top of him. She'd never done it like this before and she found the way that it felt just fantastic - especially since it allowed her to kiss him if they were a little slow.

He sped up then and just took her along on his run to his finish.

Her world moved all around her in her view from the way that he drove her and her eyes widened when she felt him swell inside her as his body stiffened.

He came very hard and it took Sonja away once again, though this time, it had been much faster as her orgasm swept down on her.

She cried out, though it only came out as a very short, half-second scream. She held her mouth shut and just rode it to the end.

----

"How can you do that?" Morgan asked.

Darotai was unfazed, "Close eye - eyes and hear."

He shut his eyes and in a moment, he saw animals, dogs of some kind. He didn't know what they were.

"What is n-name?" she asked.

He didn't know and he said so.

He felt her shift a little and then he knew that she was moving her head closer. He didn't open his eyes.

"Hear in head," she told him, "What name they?"

Morgan found a word in his mind. He didn't know it, but it seemed to want to be heard, so he opened his eyes, "Takula."

She hugged him so hard that he thought his ribs were going to give out.

-----

Sonja turned her head to look at Maddox as they lay catching their breath. His eyebrows raised as though he wanted to ask, so she smiled, "I just wanting to look at you, Maddox.

Is good feeling for me."

She sighed as she felt him slide out of her, but she found that she didn't really mind, not if he'd let her lie here a little longer just to look at him.

"Kiss me again," she smiled, "I never have something like this, man who is good to me."

He moved and helped so that they could kiss each other, so they were quiet for a few moments.

"Thank you, Sonja," Maddox whispered.

Sonja smiled to him so very softly, "Was so good for me too. I say this before but ...

Thank you again for today, Maddox. If you think sometimes that you want girlfriend, you already having one.

I like you very, very much for my boy."

Her world shifted all around her again as Maddox rolled them onto their sides and hugged her.

Sonja felt happy and safe as she held him with everything that she had, her leg rising up to go over his hips as she pulled them together even more.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers