The Path Not Chosen: Big Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qcmasters
qcmasters
25 Followers

It took a long time to relax and catch my breath. Then I turned to her. "Now for you."

"You must be kidding. You look exhausted." I was. Wasn't she?! She didn't look it.

"We don't do all that jogging for the fun of it, do we?" She smiled as I reached down and loosened the strap on her hip.

Alyssa got up, removed the tool and tossed it back to me on the bed, along with some towels. I used those to mop up the cold puddle under my bottom and dry off in general. Then I inserted a foot in the straps and pulled it up around my hips. I tightened it up until it dug into my crotch.

Alyssa returned with a tube. She squeezed some lube from it and smeared it generously on the dildo. "So how do you want me?"

"Okay. I lied. I am tired. Can you start on top?"

"Love to," she said mischievously.

She swung a leg over me and sat down, guided the tool to its destination. She gave a soft grunt as it stretched her open. She slid down the pole taking it all in, then leaned way back, bending it inside her. "Mmmm... yes." Her pelvis began to rotate on mine, creamy sex noises emanating from the point of contact. I closed my eyes and took a whiff. The smell of sex permeated the air. By this time we were probably both half covered in sweat and nature's lube. The erotic thought brought my juices to life once again. I opened my eyes to engage with Alyssa, grinding, her goddess-like body impaled and mounted on my mound like the world's most magnificent trophy. I put my hands on her knees and slid them tantalizingly inward along her shifting thighs. She slowed for me as I made contact, squeezing her labia against the tool on either side and up over her anus. "Ooooo." She sat up and rubbed both her breasts at once, an iconic image of sensuality.

"You look like a woman in need of an orgasm."

"I want it."

Down to business. I placed the palm of one hand over her clitoris and mashed it, rotated. Her hips swung back and forth in a penetrating motion that allowed me to work my own magic.

My hand rubbed in circles over labia, the clit buried under. After several minutes I stopped. I opened her lips, rubbed my thumb up and down the wet, pink skin inside. Alyssa moaned and gripped her chest again. I felt the bump of her clit under my thumb. I pinched it between two fingers and forced it into the open from its hood. I'd have sucked on it with all my might if Alyssa wasn't sitting on me. Instead, I rubbed it with my thumb up and down.

She glared at me with a look of horror frozen on her face, mouth agape but silent. In seconds, twitches built in her hips, then bucks. The silent cry in her throat became audible, "Ah!"

Her hips pushed harshly down into me.

"I'm coming!"

"Go, baby!"

She managed to put her hand on mine, a signal for me not to stimulate her anymore. After a few moments she was breathing again.

Straddling the strap-on fully, she leaned over me and dove into my lips. Our tongues met. I closed my eyes as hot breath and hair covered my face. She sucked like her life depended on it.

She threw one side of her hair back and we gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you."

She kissed me again on and on in a fury. I had to disengage here and there just to steal a breath. I noticed her ass slapping down on my legs. I winced. The angle she worked brought the harness down right on my clit. It was painful, but stimulating.

"Shit!" I breathed, tensed up.

"You like that?"

She humped the strap-on even harder watching my reaction. It hurt even more, but the pain was matched by pleasure. I was getting a whole lot of both. My eyes were shut, but I could hear her panting harder with each slap of her pussy on my body.

"Shit, shit!"

She turned up the speed, slapping harder than ever. "Uh," she moaned. I grabbed the sheets with my hand, anything to hold on, pivoted my head from side to side. Her moan reached epic volume. We came together. I undulated under, giving her a few involuntary and very forceful thrusts, then settled again, quivering anew. She collapsed on top of me, her head on my chin, her hands on my shoulders.

I felt another puddle under my bottom.

"Crap. I squirted again. I should clean that up." I motioned to get up, but she didn't let me.

"No, stay. I want you inside me a little while longer."

I relaxed, but I was cold again. I pulled the covers over us both.

I whispered to her, "You know that's not really me, right?"

"I like to think it is. You did just make love to me, didn't you?"

I smiled. "You bet I did."

"Then it's you." She settled onto the dildo taking it in again, rubbed my shoulders and kissed my collarbone.

"I love you so much," she said.

"Me too."

"I love being this close to you. I don't ever want us to be apart."

"I don't want us to be apart either."

The afternoon was magical. Even though the sex ended, it was several hours before we got out of bed.

That was the end of our boundaries. After that I rationalized somehow that Alyssa and I were in the beginning of a lifelong journey together, and the sex we had was borrowed from the commitment that would inevitably follow at some point in the future. The truth was that I could no longer resist her.

qcmasters
qcmasters
25 Followers
12