The Path of Pain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So again he asked, "Would you like us all to fuck you up your tight little ass, every day, over and over again?"

"Yes, Master! Yes!" you screamed.

Alpha took himself out of you, flipped you onto your stomach and commanded that you place your hands behind your head and leave them there. Then, he grabbed both of your nipples and pinched, squeezed, and twisted them without mercy until you were begging for him to stop. He did stop finally and said, "The second thing you have to learn is, never lie to us. You should have said, 'No, Master, I don't like being fucked in the ass, but will allow you to take me there if it is your wish.' Just for that, we will fuck you only there for the next week. We'll see if that'll teach you a lesson. Now . . . finish me off."

He sat down on your shoulders and forced his cock into your mouth. The smell and taste nearly gagged you, but thankfully he only pumped in and out of your mouth for a few minutes before cumming down your throat. You swallowed his cum and the taste of your own asshole, then he climbed off of you.

"I'm going to clean myself off," Alpha said to Zeta, "take her to the car."

Zeta led you out of what was once your greenhouse, across what was once your garden, and to the limousine. You were naked, wet, and tears of sorrow and pain stained your face. It was like being born again, born into a new life, taking your first steps along the path of pain.

You were thrown into the back of the limousine, where Beta and Gamma waited. O God, you thought, what will happen to me now? You notice that Beta and Gamma held the kind of leather crops used by jockeys to whip their horses.

"That's enough," She said. "Perhaps I'll hear another story tomorrow. For now, I want to enjoy you, Bard."

O God, I thought, as She began to descend from her throne, riding crop in hand, what will happen to me now?

But all I said was, "Yes, Mistress."

12