The Path to Abandonment Pt. 02

Story Info
Male Slave pushed to his limits.
1.1k words
4.06
13.7k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers

Dreamily she strode along the wooden stretching rack. Mistress appeared to be quite satisfied with her creation, so far. Her fingertips caressed my shackled body while she whispered: "If only you could see yourself the way that I can see you, now... You are so pure! All your intent, all your desire, all your needy little wishes... are GONE! I took them from you! I liberated you! Seeing you like this... so defenseless, vulnerable, humiliated... I lust after you! ...and I will rip my own pleasure out of you, just like I took yours before!" and with those words she finally mounted her throne. Slowly and lasciviously she settled in. Then she sensually peeled off her high heels, one after another, first the left one, then the right one, during which she bowed down to me and watched the amazed expression on my face. She made sure that her nylon-stockinged feet were less than an inch above my nostrils when she let them slip out of their temporary leather prison. Not even the smallest drop of the sweet aphrodisiac scent must be lost! She knew exactly that her aroma was about to make me rage of lust!

Then she placed her heels right beside my head, next to my ears. I could feel the warmth that they radiated on my face. Next, Mistress placed her hot and moist feet right on my face. She celebrated every step of the procedure. Every movement was slow and deliberate. There was no rush. Time was irrelevant. I felt the sensation of nylon on my face. Her heels rested on my chin. Her toes touched my eyebrows. Her high-arched soles hovered above my nose that greedily sucked in their scent. The aroma made my mouth water. I had to swallow hard several times. Mistress knew exactly what was going on. During the whole time she kept repeating in a soft tone: "No! ... No permission! ... NO! ... Hold it! ... NOT YET, sweety ... NO PERMISSION... I did not give you permission, yet ... you do NOT HAVE permission!" My desire was overwhelming, but I did not dare to move my lips or to kiss or lick her feet without permission! I fought hard against my desire. Mistress was driving me crazy!! In that moment I wished that I was gagged. Being gagged would have taken a lot of pressure away from me.

A few minutes later Mistress retracted her feet from my face. Slowly and lasciviously she let herself slide down from her throne onto the surface of the rack. She knelt down on top of me. She took my head into her arms and crouched over me. Her breasts touched my face. Her hands caressed my head. She was so close that I could feel the warmth of her breath on my ear when she spoke. Immediately, I got very excited. Her whispers in combination with her touch sent lustful shudders through my body. "Well done, sweety!" she gently bit my ear "I know how hard you had to fight your cravings just now." She lightly licked my earlobe "I heard you gulp down your own saliva. I can feel how hard you breath... oh, my poor slaveboy." She lightly kissed my cheek next to my ear "And I don't even allow you to have a proper erection. Does your cock hurt bad?" she placed another light kiss on my cheek slowly making her way across my face "I bet you already cursed the cock cage, right?"

Another kiss... Her light kisses drove me absolutely mad!! "Oh, I seriously pitty you! That long dilator looked so unpleasant...! *sssssss* I am such a bitch, right?!" *kiss* "But don't worry, I will make it up to you." she gently bit my lower lip "I will give you permission to touch my irresistible naked feet with your disgusting little mouth, if you allow me to play with the electric stimulation unit while you do so." she lightly kissed my chin "You could not see it, but I wired you up very nicely. Your nipples, your cock, the dildo in your butt, the soles of your feet... They are all connected to the grey box right here next to my throne. Just imagine how amazing that would feel!" the direction of her soft kisses changed back up towards my ears "Wave after wave of tingling sensation will rush through your most sensitive bodyparts. It will feel like 1000 butterflies kissing you all over..." she bit my lip again "while at the same time you will have the taste of my delicious toes on your tongue." At that point, I had lusted after a taste of Mistress for the whole day.

But I was hesitant, because Mistress usually wasn't selling things to me like that. That made me very suspicious. And besides, we had played with the electro box before and I did not remember any kisses by butterflies... In my memory it had felt more like angry bites! "Come on! You do want a taste of my toes! I KNOW IT! Don't play hard to get, now! We both know that you are my silly little foot slave. Don't we?" Mistress suddenly seemed to get more and more aggravated. She raised her body and looked deep into my eyes for a moment before she crouched back down and pressed a long and very wet kiss on my cheek right beside the corner of my mouth. My lips followed her in reflex, but she immediately pulled back and looked at me for a second before she bowed down to lick my confused face from chin to forehead in one long wet stroke. She behaved like a big wildcat playing with its easy prey.

In the next moment she got up in one sudden move and sat back down on her throne. In one fluid motion she took off her stockings, rolled them up and threw them against my head. When I heard the sound of her voice again, the sweet and flirtatious mood, that had just surrounded us, was GONE. Her voice was so loud and clear that it practically cut through the atmosphere: "Last offer! I might pamper you too much with this, but... I will allow you to caress one foot at a time while I will keep the other foot in the sweat-soaked shoe... I will make sure that you will get the full aroma experience each and every turn! That is my final offer!"

...and before I could even make sense of her last words... before I could react to them in any shape or form... her determined little foot forced its way deep into my mouth and aggressively rubbed against my tongue. The same foot muffled my pain-filled moans only a split-second later when the first electric shocks threw my body violently into the tight restraints... accompanied by Mistress's frantic laughter.

bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers