The Path to Power Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday came and eventually she knew what she must do, tomorrow night she would have to submit to whatever it was they wanted to do to her, she called in sick then slept all day, aware of what was to follow.

++++++++++

At 9pm the following day she was back on the door step, once again without knocking the door opened and Harris was there.

"Come in please" he instructed very formal in tone.

"Shall I change" said Valerie, quickly and nervously.

"No, just remove your clothes and put the glasses on please" he said pointing to the chair on which the goggles sat.

Valerie looked at them in horror, and began to get undressed, this time Harris stood there watching intently as every item of clothing fell from her beautiful frame, her wrists and ankles still clearly marked from the week before.

Valerie put on the goggles and Harris carried her downstairs once again, as before her wrists and ankles were bound, though with less care than on the previous occasion and this time no ear plugs were put in.

She heard the door open above them and down came numerous pairs of feet, how many 5? 6? more? she couldn't say.

Abruptly a voice spoke "Miss McKenzie, we were impressed with you last week, and more so that you came back tonight, few have been so bold."

"Here, Here" struck up around the room.

"What will we do with this hot little piece of cunt gentlemen" the first voice added, the tone changing, becoming more threatening.

"She's got great tits the slutty little bitch" came another.

"And I bet her dirty wet cunt is begging for some more of what we have."

There was sinister laughter, that Valerie at the centre of all things did not share, at least they seemed to appreciate her body she thought.

All of a sudden her arms were stretched forward, so that she was held up by her wrists , yet tied to the ground by her ankles. Then came a shriek as something was attached to one nipple then the other.

"Now, Valerie" came the first voice again "You will clench your ass together and take it all in. For every drop you spill, weights will be added to your nipples."

"Wha, Wha, What?" she asked, her voice trembling, but there was no reply.

She felt something being pushed slowly into her anus, deeper and deeper it went, then she sensed liquid being injected into her.

"No, oh please no, not that" she begged but the fluid kept filling her insides.

Her faced contorted as she tried to clamp her ass shut and repel the intruder, but it was to no avail, finally however, the flow relented, then the tube was withdrawn and she felt fluid stream down her legs. Suddenly aware of what that meant she began to mewl.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I wasn't ready, I, I, I ahhhhhhhh" she screeched as weights were added to whatever was on her nipples and she felt them distend further.

"We shall start again" then the first voice added slightly disappointed.

"No, don't do that, anything but that I beg you anything" Valerie pleaded, but already she could feel the fluid filling her insides, then the tube being withdrawn.

She clamped her ass tight shut, the pain in her bowels growing and growing, Valerie groaned "I can't hold it, I can't, I can't."

"You know the punishment if you don't" added another voice coldly.

Valerie bit her lip feeling the coppery taste of her own blood on her tongue before crying out as her asshole let go, fluid pouring humiliatingly down her legs.

She let go a lasting, high pitched shriek as her nipples were tortured again, fearing that this would keep going forever she began to beg.

"Not the tube, not the tube again, anything but the tube, please god not the tube" she implored.

She heard someone behind her and knew what was coming "Nooo, Noooo, not the tube please not the tube, don't do that to me, I beg of you".

But this time it was different, she sensed something at the eye of anus, then felt it stretch as something enormous was inserted, causing her to try to lurch forward only for the weights on her nipples to begin to swing below her. Hands were on her shoulders, pulling her back on to the monstrous intrusion in her ass as she groaned in despair, it felt like someone were inserting a rolling pin in there.

The voices around her began to speak up, almost chanting.

"Fuck her", "Fuck her hard", "Let's see what she can take."

Valerie searched around despite her blindfold, beseeching them for help.

"Harris, help me, don't let them do this to me, I can't take it anymore" Valerie pleaded.

"Harris is no longer here" came the first voice "But we are."

Then whatever was inside her began to fuck her rhythmically, faster and faster before shuddering to a halt.

Valerie opened her mouth to plead but nothing came out, her eyes rolling in her sockets, then the motion in her ass started again and again she felt her shoulders gripped firmly by a pair of massive hands. Noises came from her but they were no longer intelligible words, her head began to sag and even in her darkened state she felt the room spin above her as she passed out of consciousness.

++++++++

How much later she came too she couldn't say, her wrists, ankles and anus cried out to her in pain as she tried to get up, but couldn't, she placed her head to the coolness of the floor and surveyed her surroundings. There in front of her were the instruments of her punishment, the straps that bound her, the goggles, a wooden paddle, a twin pronged cattle prod, crocodile clips weights, a plastic container half filled with milk, plastic piping and a monstrous black strap on dildo.

They had been placed with care, one after the other, on a wooden bench in front of her, and around her was the room in which she had been broken, the walls and floor of cool damp stone with the only light coming from the door at the top of the stairs. She dragged herself across the floor and up the stairs into the light of day above.

It was early morning outside, and her clothes were, once again, stacked neatly in a pile. Slowly, painfully, she dressed, moving on impulse rather than consciously, once more the key was on the doormat, with a note, which she failed to notice and left it as she fled.

+++++++++

The following Monday , work was abuzz with excitement, Adrian Fitzsimons, the HR deputy had quit over the weekend, the rumours were wild. That he had had an affair in the office and his wife had found out, that he had been embezzling money, that he had gone on the run, that he had run off with another man, there was no end, nor logic, to the office chatter.

On and on it went, but with Joan Pierce the HR head expected to retire in 2 or 3 years there was effectively a seat on the board up for grabs.

Despite the pain in her ankles and wrists and barely being able to sit down Valerie McKenzie remembered the note and smiled, she already knew what it had said, and how the interviews would turn out.

To be concluded...

12