The Patio With a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came as no surprise when Kathy called me at three and told me that she had to work late again.

"I know it will mean leftovers again, but I will make it up to you. Keep the KY handy."

That told me as well as anything that Kathy didn't plan on giving up her visits to Carl anytime soon. I've already mentioned that Kathy wasn't overly fond of anal sex and I only rarely got any. Usually she had to be half drunk to give up her pooper. She said it made her feel dirty and yet here she was basically telling me I would get a steady diet of it while she had her 'yeast infection.'

MY visit with Gavin Nichols of Spenser Investigations was fruitful. He told me that what I wanted to do was doable, but only if I got Audrey on board with it and to make sure that she was he gave me a consent form for her to fill out. Once she signed it we could go ahead. That was going to be the trick. Getting Audrey to go along with it. Not only to get her to go along with it, but keep her from finding out the real purpose of it. She was looking to get Kathy away from Carl. I was looking to get rid of Kathy. I'm not sure that Audrey would go along with my plan if she knew I was going to use what I came up with to divorce Kathy.

That evening I was again on the patio watching the sun go down as I made a list of the things I needed to do when it was time. How to handle money, credit cards and things like that. I had to decide how to retain the house pending the divorce and I supposed that the attorney could advise me on that. I intended to keep the house no matter what so finding a locksmith who could respond quickly was put on the list. I heard Kathy call out:

"I'm home baby. Where are you?" and I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost eight-thirty. I didn't bother to call back and tell her where I was and a minute later she came out, bent over to kiss me and I had to fight the urge to turn away from the lips that had been sucking Carl's cock. She kissed me and asked if I had eaten and I said yes. She said that she hadn't and she reached for my zipper.

"Can we go inside? The cement is hard on my knees. Besides, we need to be where the KY is."

I finished my beer and we headed for the bedroom. Kathy sucked me off, swallowed and then stayed on me until I was up again and then she handed me the KY.

I was surprised when I woke up with my cock in Kathy's mouth for the second day in a row. Either Kathy was feeling really, really guilty over fucking Carl or giving me Carl's leftovers was a huge turn on for her because even though we did occasionally have sex in the mornings on a work day it was almost never initiated by Kathy. Two days in a row and both started by her? Oh yeah; definitely guilt or a turn on.

++++++++++++++++++++

I saw an attorney on Tuesday afternoon and he basically told me what I already knew. I would do well in a divorce based on adultery, but I would need solid proof otherwise it would be a "You did" "I didn't" situation and while the divorce would eventually be granted it would be on a roughly fifty-fifty basis. I told him to start the paperwork and that I'd get the proof needed.

When I left the attorney's office I looked at my watch and saw that it was three-thirty. I called Martin Industries and asked for Audrey and when she came on the line I asked her if she had any plans for after work and she told me no and then began to cry.

"Kathy left early and we both know why. You have to do something Dean; you just have to do something."

"That's why I'm calling. I think I know a way to do it. Meet me at Bud's Bar when you get off work and we can talk about it."

I was sitting in a booth when she got there and I had already ordered a white wine for her and Suzie brought it over as soon as Audrey sat down. She took a sip and then said:

"You think you can stop them? Really?"

"I'll need your help."

"I'll do it! I'll do whatever I have to to get her away from my man."

"I hope that you really mean that because what I want to do won't work without your help. We not only need to break them apart, but we also need to do it in a way that will keep them apart. Stop them from sneaking off and using motel rooms and the like. There is a way and it is a little drastic, but it should work."

"What do I need to do?"

"You need to let me put a couple of surveillance cameras in your house. If I can get Kathy and Carl on tape I can show the tape to Kathy and tell her if she doesn't stop cheating on me I'll show the tape to all of her relatives. You know what a bunch of self-righteous religious fanatics they are. They would completely disown Kathy and she knows it. Plus I can tell her I'll keep the tape in a safe place and if she ever gets caught cheating on me again I'll see that her family gets the tape."

"You think that will work?"

"You have known her and her family a lot longer than I have. What do you think?"

"You are right about the fact that they will totally disown her."

"Can you hold out for another week?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid that the longer it goes on the harder it is going to be to split them apart. I've never minded Carl having sex with other women just like he doesn't mind me spending time with other men, but this is the first time he has latched onto one particular woman and won't let go. I don't want to lose my man. We have to stop them."

I handed her a piece of paper and said, "Sign this."

"What is it?"

"A consent form allowing me to put cameras in your house."

"When can you do it?" she said as she signed.

"The sooner the better. Can you go into work late tomorrow?"

"I could. Why?"

"Since Carl and Kathy are leaving work early to go to your house and play the morning would be the best time to place the cameras. If we tried it in the afternoon they might come home and catch us."

"Okay. What time?"

"Say nine?"

"Okay."

I called Gavin Nichols at Spenser Investigations and told him I had the signed consent and he said he would have a man meet me at Audrey's place the next morning.

I went home and since Kathy hadn't called to say she would be working late I expected her home at her usual time. Keeping up pretenses I decided to act the loving husband and fix dinner so she wouldn't have to after her 'hard day at work.' I was on the patio when she breezed in and called out that she was home. She came out onto the patio, kissed me and asked me what I would like for dinner and I told her that it was ready. That got me another kiss and she said:

"I'm going to have to reward you for that because to tell the truth I really don't feel like cooking."

We ate and then watched some TV until she said, "I'm beat baby; how about we go to bed early?"

Once in bed she said, "I'm really beat baby, but not to beat to give you your reward."

She went down on me and after several minutes she said, "Where do you want to cum lover; in my mouth or in my ass?"

Ever the loving husband I said, "You're tired sweetie. We can leave your sexy butt for next time."

She went back to her hum job and a minute or so later I erupted and she swallowed it all. She snuggled up next to me and we fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where do you want them?" the man from Spenser's asked.

I turned to Audrey and asked, "Where do they usually do it?"

"The living room and the bedroom."

The man walked through the living room and picked out two places where mini-cams could be placed without being noticed and then he did the same in the bedroom. The cams were wireless and sent their product to a recorder that we hid in the garage attic. After he was gone I gave Audrey a small remote control device and told her that it would turn off the recorder when she and Carl were making love.

"We want to catch Kathy and not intrude on your privacy."

It was bullshit of course. The remote was from my Canon Rebel digital camera and wouldn't do anything where the recorder was concerned, but I wanted Audrey to be relaxed.

"We want a couple of day's worth and it would be great if we could get film of her with Carl and with that Tony guy. She really, really wouldn't want her family seeing that."

Audrey said, "It will probably happen. In fact, I can make it happen. I can probably get her gangbanged if you think that might help."

"Do it. The raunchier the better. We have to make it so bad that she would die before letting her family see the tape."

Kathy called me that afternoon and told me that she would be a little late.

"I'm going to stop for a drink or two with Audrey after work."

"Don't over do it and have to sleep at her place like the last time."

"I won't. Have the KY handy when I get home okay?"

"You got it."

She giggled and said, "Oh no lover; you are going to get it."

Kathy got home at ten and true to her word as soon as she got on the bed she got in the doggie position and I reached for the KY.

The next morning Audrey called me at work and told me that Tony had come over and that he and Carl had both fucked Kathy.

"The slut took Carl in her pussy and Tony in her ass at the same time."

"You don't sound pissed at her doing it. It sounds like you are more upset that it wasn't you."

"I am upset that it wasn't me. Ever since Kathy came along I haven't been getting near as much as I used to."

"Then set yourself up a gangbang for a time when you know Kathy will be there. You can get your fill and at the same time we will get Kathy on tape and then we will have enough to approach her about ending it with Carl."

"Good idea. I'll try for tomorrow night and if not then probably the next night."

"Good. We both want to get this over with."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kathy was home at her regular time that night and after dinner we sat out on the patio for a while watching the sun disappear behind the mountains and then we played cribbage until bed time. As we got ready for bed I asked her how her yeast infection was coming along.

"It isn't clearing up as fast as it should. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow and maybe change my prescription. What's the matter? Getting tired of my pooper?"

"No, but you never used to want to do anal and I'm feeling a little guilty over having you do so much of it lately."

"Don't worry about it lover. The important thing to me is to keep you happy and satisfied. Let me know if you start to get short of KY and I'll stop and get more. Can I start you with a little head?"

"That's one of the things that I'm missing. Not being able to return the pleasure."

"I miss it too lover, but hopefully things will clear up soon."

"Yes they will" I thought as she took my cock in her mouth, "Only not in the way you expect."

Audrey called me at work and told me that she had lined up three guys for that night and two of them said that they would try and bring a friend or two.

"I'm going to talk Kathy into having a drink with me after work and then tell her Tony is coming over and that I can't handle Carl and Tony together. Then I'll tell her to take care of Carl for me since I can't take all of him. If I can get her there Carl will see to it that she plays. He will do the same thing he did with Tony. You know, the do it or you won't get any more of my cock thing. If she does it we will have what we need to end it. If she comes home right after work we will try again, but if she does go to the house with me I'll call you in the morning and let you know what happened."

I spent most of the day wondering if Kathy would do it or come home. I got the answer at ten to five.

"Hi lover. Just letting you know that I'm stopping with Audrey and some of the girls for a drink and then we may go over to Harrelson's. They have a half price sale on shoes. Okay with you?"

"Sure sweetie; have fun."

I resigned myself to no sex that night. If Kathy got gangbanged that night and the gangbang was anything like the ones I'd been to when I was in college Kathy's ass would be as loose as her cunt after Carl had been there. I might get a blow job but even that was doubtful because it would be a good bet that her jaw would be as sore as her ass and cunt would be loose. And, I thought, she will obviously look like she was rode hard and put up wet. In her mind I expect that she would expect me to comment on it and I didn't want to chance that going where I wasn't quite ready to go. The more I thought on that the more I figured that this was going to be another 'had too much too drink to drive home' night and I turned out to be right. At ten after ten Carl called me and told me that both Kathy and Audrey were blitzed and he had put them both to bed.

"She will probably call you in the morning all sorry and the like, but not to worry; she's in good hands."

Yeah, I thought; I'll just bet!

I got a call from Kathy at seven in the morning. "I'm sorry baby. I wasn't paying attention and I had way too much to drink and Carl wouldn't let me drive. I'm going to go to work from here and I'll see you tonight."

At nine Audrey called. "She didn't want to, but Carl did just what I thought he would do and told her to get with the program if she wanted to keep getting his cock. She was reluctant at first, but then she really got into it. She most definitely isn't going to want mommy and daddy seeing her with a cock in her mouth, ass and pussy at the same time. What do we do now?"

"I need to meet you at your place and get the stuff off the recorder so I can look at it and make sure that we got what we need. Once I'm sure that we have the goods I'll confront Kathy and we will go from there."

"Could you meet me there at lunch time? I really, really want to get Kathy away from my husband."

"I can do that. Meet at your place at twelve-fifteen?"

"That works for me."

I met Audrey, got the DVD out of the recorder and went back to work. I told my secretary that I didn't want to be disturbed by anyone except my boss and then I went down to the conference room where there was audio/visual equipment. I locked the door, fed the DVR into the equipment, muted the sound and then sat down to watch my wife fuck her marriage away.

I saw Kathy with Carl, I saw her with Carl and Tony and I saw her with Carl, Tony, Audrey and another woman I didn't know. Audrey had never mentioned that she and Kathy went sixty-nine on each other. She had also never mentioned that she sucked Kathy's tits while Carl buried himself in Kathy's cunt. And there was never any mention of Kathy eating Audrey's pussy while Tony took Kathy in the ass. I hadn't even got to the gangbang yet, but decided that I'd seen enough for the time being. I'd watch the gangbang at home.

I called Audrey and told her that we had enough and I would confront Kathy in a couple of days, but first I needed to make copies and put them in a safe place.

"Hang in there a couple more days Audrey and it will be all over."

"Okay, but hurry please."

I'd been thinking on it for a bit and I decided that I wanted to know what went on at Audrey's place even after I had it out with Kathy. It was a good bet that she would run to Carl and I really wanted to know what was said. I called Spenser's and told them what I wanted and they told me it could be done, but that it would be expensive. It would be expensive because I would actually have to buy the equipment and I might end up losing it if things went wrong. I decided to bite he bullet and do it.

I called Audrey and told her that we had to meet at her place so the mini cams and the recorder could be removed. We met and the man from Spenser's made a show out of taking out the equipment. He didn't take it out though. While I distracted Audrey he moved it and instead of taking out the recorder he replaced it with a wireless recorder/repeater that would send it's product to a unit in my car. All I had to do was get five hundred feet from the repeater, press a button on a remote control and what was on the recorder would be sent to the unit in my car and then I could take it home and review it. The best part was that if things worked the way I hoped Carl would be picking up the expense.

Carl was always bragging about how his house was almost paid off and that was the lynch pin that I based my plan on. As long as he wasn't lying and as long as he valued his job my plan should work. Carl was a well paid division manager where he worked. The chairman of the board of his company was a deacon in his church and the president and CEO was active in several church functions. I had no way of knowing how they would react to getting copies of the DVD, but the important thing here was that Carl didn't know how they would react either.

They might shrug and say that it was his personal business and they might not. If they did tolerate it would they still go along with it if I turned it into a local scandal? If I hit Carl with a highly publicized Alienation of Affections suit? How many of the men who were at the gangbang were married and their wives didn't know what they were doing? Who was the woman I saw on the DVD and was she married and if so did her husband know that she played?

I was gambling that I could get away with a little blackmail.

To make it work I would need to try and get the names of the players from Audrey before I unloaded on Kathy.

++++++++++++++++++++

Kathy came straight home from work that night and fixed dinner. After dinner she was in a lovey-dovey mood so I took advantage of the situation and got a hum job and some anal sex. She woke me in the morning with a blow job and went all the way and swallowed. I was going to miss her when she was gone.

I called Audrey from work and asked her if she could meet me for lunch and she said she could. Once we were seated and had ordered I cut to the chase.

"Got a problem Audrey and I need your help."

"Does it have to do with Carl and Kathy?"

"In a way. We still need to split them up, but the problem I have is that the film I have of Kathy turns me on something fierce. The gangbang blew my mind. And watching Kathy with that other woman was mind boggling. What I want to do to show Kathy that I still love her even after she cheated on me with Carl is set her up with a surprise gangbang. One in which I'll take part. I want it to be a surprise. You know; have her come home some night and find us all waiting there. I'd love to be there when she and that other woman play.

"My problem is that I don't know people that I could ask to bang my wife and then there is Kathy needing to be comfortable with whoever is there. I'm thinking that the best way to go about it is use the people she already knows. The ones that were at the last gangbang. Can you give me the names and phone numbers so I can set it up?"

"You? Mr. Straight Arrow?"

"What can I say? That gangbang turned me on like nothing ever has before. I just have to do one with Kathy. I'll wait until after we break Kathy away from Carl, but I really want to make it happen."

"Could you maybe set it up for when Carl is on one of his business trips? I'd like to be there too."

"I don't know about that Audrey. You are one sexy lady and if you were there I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you."

"I wouldn't want you to."

"But I would have to Audrey. If I did you after splitting Kathy and Carl apart they would say if we could do it so could they. And you know Kathy would tell him about it as soon as he got home from his trip."

"There is that. Oh well, it would have been fun, but you are right; we don't want to give them any reason at all to start up again. Maybe you could film it and let me see it? It would be a kick for me to see Mr. Straight Arrow using his straight arrow on Kathy and Gloria."

"Gloria?"

"She's the girl you want to see Kathy with. You will need to make sure that her hubby is out of town though. He is the jealous type and he would go ballistic if he found out that Gloria played around."