The Pat's Camping Trip

Story Info
Best friends learn more about each other.
7.3k words
4.63
73.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers

It was a gorgeous Friday afternoon, and Sherri was busy packing for the weekend. The "Pats" were headed up the canyons for a night of camping and an all day hike the next morning. The "Pats" included Sherri, Kevin, Lisa, Micah, and Jen. They all lived on one cul-de-sac in Orange County, Patrick Street, and had been friends as long as Sherri could remember. Their parents had originally called them the "brat pack" (because of the 80's movie and because of the trouble they often caused), but they had changed it to the Pats (after the street) when they got older. They were older now and would be starting their senior year in just three weeks. It was hard to believe the summer was almost over... At least they still had a little more time.

Sherri tucked the sleeveless, blue shirt into her white shorts. As she grabbed the Walkman off her desk, she noticed the picture from the women's state basketball championship. It was hard to believe this was the same bunch that had learned to ride two-wheelers together in the middle of the street. Now they were all 18 and ready to start their senior year.

Lisa stood in the middle of the picture, holding the game ball. Micah stood next to her, arms raised in victory. With both of them in their basketball jerseys and short, you would swear they were sisters. Both were tall (nearly 5'9") and very trim with long, blond hair. Micah's only came to her shoulders while Lisa's went half way down her back, but both always kept it in a braid or ponytail, so you couldn't tell the difference. Lisa had always been stronger than Micah, and was a little thicker than Micah. Lisa complained about not being as thin as Micah, but Micah always responded that at least Lisa had the boobs to match. Micah always had joked good-naturedly about the size of her breasts. She was only a 34B, while Lisa was a perfect 34C.

Of course, Jen always rolled her eyes when Micah and Lisa got started. Jen was barely a 32A, and didn't even need a bra... although you couldn't tell it from the picture. She was standing on the left in her cheer outfit looking much more than an A cup. She always wore a water bra AND padding when she was in her cheerleader outfit (which was just about always at school). Not that she needed to. Nobody was looking at Jen's chest when she wore that short skirt. She had the longest, tannest, shapeliest legs in the school, and everyone knew it. Still, she kept on with the water bra and padding. Since she didn't have a boyfriend, the Pats were probably the only ones at school who knew how small she really was.

Kneeling in front of everyone was Kevin. What a goofball! He was always doing something strange. At least he was entertaining. He played on the boy's basketball team, but always came to all the women's games. In fact, he had always done everything with the girls. They had all been together so long, Sherri sometimes almost forgot that he wasn't "one of the girls". It had sometimes been hard for him growing up, being the only boy in the neighborhood. It didn't seem to have affected him too much though. At 6"1', he was point guard and setter (on the volleyball team) for the school. He was popular at school, and had even dated the head cheerleader last year. (Of course, that had ended after Jen told him what she was really like.)

Then, of course, there was Sherri. She hadn't wanted to be in the picture, but everyone else had gotten Mr. Parks to take the picture so she could be in it. It wasn't that she wasn't attractive, quite the contrary. Sherri was the shortest of the Pats, by about four inches. Sherri was a sprinter and long jumper, so she had very strong thighs, and the hardest ass in the school. Luckily, they didn't look out-of-proportion, because she had much larger breasts than the other girls. At 36D-23-35, she was the object of desire for many of her classmates. (Of course, she hated her tits, and said she could jump two inches farther without them.) Sherri didn't like pictures though, she had always liked to just sit in the background and watch rather than be part of the action.

Sherri shook her head to come back to the present and realized she was late. They would for sure give her a hard time about it. Growing up together, the pats had always competed in everything. Sports, school, games, even eating and playing. It was always good-natured, but it was always a contest. She would have to listen to the ribbing the whole weekend if she was the last one there. Rushing into the bathroom, she grabbed the stuff she had gathered up and ran out the door.

"See you Sunday, Mom," was all she had time to yell as she headed down the street to Lisa's. She still couldn't believe they were able to go. At the beginning of the summer, everyone had gotten jobs, and it looked like they were never going to have time to do anything together. But about two weeks ago, Kevin had announced he was going to quit early and play for the last few weeks. He convinced everyone else to join him. So, they all had three weeks before senior year started, and this was the "kick-off" weekend for the last summertime fun. Their parents hadn't been that excited about this trip either, but Lisa had finally convinced her dad to let her use the Explorer. Besides, it was just the Pats, so eventually all the parents agreed. They were only driving about 90 minutes into the mountains. They would campout for the night, and then hike the Meadow trail in the morning. It was an all day hike to Silver Lake and back. Depending on the time they got back, they would either drive home Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Sherri reached Lisa's house, barely panting from the run. Micah and Jen were loading food in the back of the Explorer when she got there.

"Where is everyone?" asked Sherri.

"Lisa's inside getting the gas credit card from her Mom. Kevin hasn't gotten here yet," answered Micah, tossing a sleeping bag on top of the food boxes. As usual, Micah was in a black halter top and biker shorts.

Lisa came out wearing a pair of short cut-offs, white canvas shoes, and a white tank top. The four girls finished loading the Explorer and climbed. They were just ready to drive down to Kevin's house when he came running up, panting.

"You're late, buddy boy," called Jen.

"Yeah," said Lisa. "You'll have to pay up. Cokes for everybody at the first stop, Kevin's buying."

"Okay," replied Kevin. "Sorry I'm late."

"Did you at least bring the tent and the other sleeping bags?" asked Sherri.

"Oh, I forgot. We'll have to go back and find them," said Kevin. Everyone groaned as Lisa turned around and drove back to Kevin's driveway. After ten or fifteen minutes rummaging around in the garage, Lisa. Kevin, and Sherri returned with the tent and three of sleeping bags. Micah and Jen were smiling mischievously as they got on the road again.

"Now you owe us double, Kevin," said Micah.

"Okay, I'll get snacks with the drinks too." Kevin looked unworried about the extra cost, but became uncomfortable as he saw Micah and Jen shaking their heads.

"That's not going to cut it this time," grinned Jen. "We had something else in mind." Jen reached under the seat and pulled out a tiny, black bikini top. From the size of it, it must have been Jen's, because it wouldn't have fit any of the other girls. "You have to wear this until we get to camp."

Jen had been looking to get back at Kevin for months. As part of the annual fundraiser, the football players and cheerleaders had been auctioned off in a "slave auction". Kevin had bought Jen and made her wear mismatched clothes with a bra and panties on the outside. She had to follow him around school the whole day dressed like that, feeding him grapes and fanning him. Everyone had laughed about it, even Jen, but she had promised to get back at him.

Kevin looked uncomfortable, but since it didn't look like anyone was going to let him off, he pulled of his t-shirt and reached for the bikini top. Micah stared at his chest and faked a faint, while everyone else laughed. "I'll wear it," he said, "but somebody has to help me tie it on."

Jen tied it around his neck and back, cinching it tight. Although Kevin was by no means a bodybuilder, the bikini was almost too small for his pecs. Everyone sat back and enjoyed the ride. They talked about the last week, and what everyone wanted to do for the next three weeks. All the girls ribbed Kevin about his nice outfit too. After about an hour, Lisa started to shift around uncomfortably. "I need a bathroom break," she announced. "I'm going to pull into the next stop."

She pulled into a convenience store. "Hey Kevin, you should get the drinks now." Kevin started to put his shirt back on, but Jen stopped him.

"No you don't. You made me go the whole day at school. You can go into one store dressed like that."

Unhappily, Kevin walked into the store, with Jen close behind. The storeowner looked at him funny, but there was no one else in the store, so it wasn't too bad. As Kevin and Jen returned to the car, Lisa was nearly dancing outside the car. "The bathroom is broken, and I really need to go," she said. "Let's get going so I can find someplace else."

Ten minutes us the road, Lisa looked like she was about to burst. "Why don't you just stop by the side of the road?" asked Kevin. All the girls rolled their eyes, but after five more minutes, Lisa pulled over.

"I can't wait any more," she said, opening the door. "I'm going to try behind those trees. Wait here."

While they sat, Kevin pulled at the bikini top. "Who's is this anyway? It's too small, even for me!"

Jen punched him and said it was hers. At the same time, Kevin and Micah, sitting in the back seat with Jen, both realized how Jen was dressed. She was in a short pair of jean shorts, and a spaghetti string tank top. What they hadn't noticed until now was that she was also wearing her padded, water bra. "Why are you wearing that today, Jen?" asked Micah.

"I don't know. I'm just used to it now. I like how it looks and how it feels. Besides, you guys didn't even notice until now. I like people thinking I look this way."

"I can't believe nobody at school has figured it out yet," remarked Kevin.

"Why should they?" asked Jen. "They look like real boobs, don't they?" Kevin and Micah both nodded. "And they feel real too." As she said that, Jen grabbed Kevin's hand and pressed it against her right tit. Kevin, Micah, and Sherri both looked at her shocked. "What?" said Jen. "They're not real. I can't even hardly feel his hand." As she said this, she grabbed Micah's hand and pressed it to her other breast. "See, they feel real, but there not."

Both Kevin and Micah nodded, still shocked. Both still gave the padding a squeeze and agreed with Jen that it felt real. As they pulled their hands back, Kevin seemed a little uneasy. Actually, he was not sure what to think. He had been friends with these girls for years. He had certainly noticed how good-looking they were, but he had usually dismissed those thoughts. Now he had just squeezed Jen's breast, even if it was mostly just a water bra. He shifted slightly to cover the effect it was having on him.

Just then, Lisa pulled the front door open. She looked mad. "Where's the bag from the drinks?" Kevin handed it to her, and she threw her cut-off jeans into it and tossed it into the back. As she climbed into the car, everyone noticed she was just wearing her tank top and her canvas shoes. Sitting in the front seat, Sherri caught a glimpse of Lisa's smooth, tanned ass covered only by the thin strip of her white, thong panties.

"What happened?" asked Sherri.

"I was trying to squat and pee behind those bushes. I slipped at the end and got piss on my shorts. Even worse, I was planning on wearing those tomorrow. I'll have to wash them out when we get there."

They drove in silence for the next twenty minutes. Although she didn't say anything, the leather seats were bothering Lisa. Her bare cheeks were getting sweaty against the seat and she shifted uncomfortably throughout the trip. All the while, Sherri got a front-row view of Lisa's long tan legs and hips. Whenever Lisa shifted, Sherri saw more of her smooth ass. She couldn't see any tan lines. Most of all, Sherri was finding this a little bit exciting. Sherri had never talked to any of the Pats about her feelings. She had dated lots of boys, but had never been very interested in them. While she didn't consider herself a lesbian by any means, lately, she had wondered a little bit. Over the summer, she had worked as a lifeguard, and found herself looking at the girls' suits more than the guys. Now, her best friend was sitting next to her in thong panties, and it was affecting Sherri. She tried to look out the window, but kept peeking back.

Finally, they reached the area where they planned on staying. Lisa guided the Explorer between the trees until they reached the planned clearing. Lisa's family came up here often, and she new the exact place they wanted. "Okay, we're here."

Everyone piled out and started unloading the car. Kevin, still in the bikini top, started setting up the tent with Micah while everyone else got the fire ready and put some dinner on. Lisa washed out her shorts in the river, and hung them up to dry. Since she hadn't brought another pair of shorts, she continued to walk around in her long tank top. Whenever she bent over, who ever was behind her got a clear view of her beautiful butt. Micah caught Kevin looking, and slapped his shoulder. "Why don't you take a picture?" she joked. She said it jokingly, but secretly she was jealous. She knew Lisa had brought a swimsuit, and thought she was staying in the panties to show off.

Eventually, they got the tent up and the fire going. They ate a simple dinner, and cleaned up. They had planned on roasting marshmallows and telling stories, that had been a tradition when their families when camping. But it started to sprinkle as they were cleaning up, and by the time they were done, they all sprinted to the tent trying to avoid the downpour. Lisa had gone to grab her shorts, so she was the last in. By the time she came it, her tank top was soaked and pressed against her. Everyone could clearly see the outline of her bra and the dark spots in the middle.

Lisa quickly knelt down and found a dry shirt in her backpack. Turning her back to the group, she stripped off the tank top, giving everyone an unobstructed view of her ass with the white thong running up the middle. She pulled the new t-shirt over her head and turned around. "Nice show," said Jen.

"Glad you liked it," replied Lisa, plopping down on one of the sleeping bags and sitting Indian-style. "Now what are we going to do?"

"First," answered Micah, "we need to clean up this mess." Everyone looked around at all the stuff in the tent. The tent was huge, meant for ten, but was filled with sleeping bags and backpacks. They started to put things away, and realized that Kevin's stuff was there too. Kevin had planned on letting the girls have the tent and sleeping under the stars. "Well, I guess we can't just throw you out," said Jen, "but you are building quite a tab. What does he owe us for this one girls?" The girls already knew the answer. Standard payment when Kevin was concerned was foot rubs all around. Kevin had strong hand, and there was nothing like his foot rubs.

"Okay, but what if I offer drinks like before?" Kevin asked.

"We already had cokes, foot rubs it is," the girls answered in unison.

"I brought something better though," he replied, pulling two bottles of wine from his bag. "What about these?"

The girls smiled at each other and huddled up to discuss it. While they were talking, Kevin caught another view of Lisa's ass peeking from under her shirt. The girls turned around and told him they had decided... "Drinks AND footrubs."

Kevin was obviously outnumbered, but he wanted to get something out of this. "Okay, both, but you have to do something for me. While I rub your feet, you each have to share a secret that nobody here knows." The girls agreed, but realized it would be hard, since they all knew each other so well.

The girls all sat down and pulled off their socks and shoes. Kevin opened the bottles and started passing them around. Then he sat down and grabbed the nearest set of feet. They happened to be Jen's. Jen had average feet. She had worn sandals all summer, so she had calluses between her toes and on her heel, but here toenails were painted a nice red color. Kevin started rubbing, and reminded Jen that she had to tell a secret as part of the foot rub. She thought for a minute and said, smiling, "these aren't my real boobies!" Kevin slapped her foot playfully and told her it had to be something nobody knew.

"Well, you all know that I was gone at my dad's place most of the summer." Jen's parents were divorced. "That is part of the reason I wore my water bra today. You see, while I was there, I decided to get this." She lifted her tank top slightly to reveal a small belly button ring. Everyone leaned in for a closer looking, asking if it hurt, and what it was like. She told them it had hurt a little, but she had gotten used to it, and now she really liked it. "It is fun to play with, and I think it looks sexy when I wear a crop top."

Micah had to admit it was kinda sexy, but she wasn't going to let Jen off that easily. "We would have seen that tomorrow though when we went swimming, so that isn't really a secret. Besides, what does that have to do with your wearing that bra?"

Jen blushed slightly, and seemed to be searching for words. "Er, well, I really liked the belly button ring... and you all know that my boobs are pretty unremarkable. So, I had my right nipple pierced."

"You what?" Everyone was shocked. Without thinking, Sherri blurted our "Can we see it?" But was immediately embarrassed. Jen blushed slightly, and said, "I'd rather not show it. I was kind of embarrassed. That's why I wore the bra... so nobody would be able to tell." Although surprised, everyone told Jen it was cool if that was what she wanted to do. Lisa was curious though. "Did it hurt? What was it like, to have somebody do that I mean?"

"It did hurt pretty bad when it happened, but it doesn't hurt now. In fact, I kind of like to play with it. It was actually pretty exciting when it was done. I was nervous, especially when I had to take off my shirt and bra. I mean, there I was totally naked from the waist up in front of this total stranger. Then, he cleaned the nipple with alcohol so it was sticking straight out. Then, he grabbed my little tit with one hand and slid the needle through my nipple with the other. It hurt, but was somehow exciting. I mean, nobody else had ever fondled my boobie before." Everyone was even more surprised by the description of the story. Kevin finally broke the silence by announcing that he was done with Jen's feet and ready for the next set.

Nobody volunteered, so Kevin just moved to the next feet, and grabbed Lisa's left foot from under her and pulled it toward him. Nobody else noticed, but as he pulled her leg toward him, it lifted up the shirt in the front. He could just make out a few wisps of blond pubic hair around the edge of her white panties. Kevin moved to cover his growing excitement, but Lisa seemed to notice, and gave him a wicked smile. He could have sworn she moved her foot to brush past his dick. He was sure that she had lifted her leg to offer him another view of her panties. Curious, he started rubbing her foot and told her it was her turn.

Smiling, Lisa said, "Well, guys it's okay to tell you guys. I'm still a virgin."

"No way!" shouted Sherri. "You were with John for six months. You must have done it with him." Lisa shook her head no. "He saw me naked, but I never let him screw me. I did give him a hand job once, and I let him watch me masturbate once."

pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers
12