The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt rope around my wrists.

I could feel his hands at my skirt. Undoing the bow on either hip. I felt the sudden blast of cool air as it was pulled from me. He ran his hands under my cardigan and blouse to my breasts. I cried out as he squeezed first one then the other. He squeezed them again, harder. I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself crying out.

"You like that, do you?"

I didn't answer.

He removed his hands and I heard him unzip himself. I felt his weight on my backside, his prick against my anus as he pushed and pushed again trying to gain entry. I could feel him shifting his weight trying for a better angle. Twice he forced the tip of his prick inside me. Each time I cried with pain. He pulled away.

"It's no bloody good like this, there's no room. I can't get it in. You're to dry." He slapped my bottom. It stung.

"Please don't. Please let me go. I beg you"

"Shut up. No don't. I like it when they beg. You want it. Tell me so." He waved the axe in front of my eyes.

"Tell me." He slapped my bottom again. Harder this time.

"I want it, I want it." I stumbled over the words. I started crying.

"Tell me you want it in your cunt and up your ass."

"I want it in my cunt and up my ass." I burbled the words between sobs. "Why are you doing this? Please let me go."

"I'll strike a bargain with you. Help me fuck you and I'll let you go."

"You promise?" It was a straw to cling to.

Perhaps he would if I did. I thought of Dave and Paul. They both needed hospital, Dave urgently. I knew he would take me anyway, probably brutally. There was a chance he would let me go afterwards if I co-operated.

"Of course, I always keep my word."

I tried to believe him.

"Alright."

He turned me onto my back and I opened my legs as wide as the cramped conditions would allow. He tried to mount me. His prick ran along my slit, he pulled back and pushed. I could feel my vagina lips being pushed apart, his prick just entering me. I tried to imagine that it was Paul on top of me. To lose myself in thoughts of our lovemaking. The smell of his breath and body brought me back to reality. The lips of my vagina clamped shut. He pushed against me but my door was closed.

"You're too dry there as well." He said. "You better wet this for me."

He knelt across my chest and rubbed his prick over my face. I could smell women and backside and urine and come, then I could taste them as he forced it into my mouth.

"Bite me bitch and I'll take your head off." Again the axe was waved in front of my eyes.

I gagged as his prick hit the back of my throat.

"I can't breathe." I turned my head coughing and spluttering.

"There's no room in here." He muttered.

He looked through the windows of the mini bus. The clouds had broken; I could see the odd star from where I lay.

Slowly he stood up opening the back door. He stood for perhaps a minute head sticking out of the door looking around slowly, listening intently.

He reached down and pulled me to my feet and pushed me through the door onto the lane. He stood close behind me.

His hard prick against my bottom cheeks. He felt my breasts again, this time gently.

"Kneel down." He forced me to my knees and bent me forward until my face touched the ground. He pulled my bottom cheeks apart, spat on his fingers and rubbed his saliva on my anus. I could feel his pick against my hole. He pushed hard against me, my ring clenched tight.

"Let me in, bitch."

He pushed again.

I cried. "Paul, Paul. I'm sorry." Then I screamed as the pain hit me.

"Take it out. Take it out. I can't take it." I screamed and cried.

I heard him laugh as he thrust two; three; four times into me. Even though he was still only just inside I had never felt pain like it. I felt as if I was going to pass out when suddenly he stopped. I expected to feel his sperm pumping into me but nothing happened. Then I heard a deep-throated growl. I could feel his prick softening inside me. I pulled away and he fell free. My anus closed and I breathed a sigh of relief. With my face in the dirt I struggled to look around and at first could see nothing then I saw the legs. Thick, black and powerful.

Small stood up. He placed his foot on my backside and pushed me towards the cat.

I heard him running in the direction of the farmhouse.

I struggled to my feet. My anus throbbing. The Panther sat and watched. I could see blood around its face. Perhaps it had just eaten? My hopes rose until it walked towards me. Was this the end? A thousand thoughts flashed across my mind. The strongest was of Paul looking down on me as he thrust in and out of my body.

If I had to take a thought with me that was the one.

The Panther stopped in front of me, it sniffed at my thighs, it's nose nuzzled through my pubic hairs its tongue flicked out against my vagina. It felt so rough. Its breath felt so warm. It licked around my hip, on my buttock. I was mesmerised. I could feel its breath against my bottom cheeks, so warm, so relaxing. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to bend over and give it access to my anus. The feeling passed. It turned and walked slowly towards the farmhouse. I tried to think about its actions later. Perhaps having just made a kill it wasn't hungry. Perhaps having been in a Zoo it didn't see humans as prey. Perhaps its lair was the barn and it was just going home.

I backed slowly onto the road. I walked along for fifty yards then tried to run.

Hampered with my hands behind my back I went back to walking. Ten minutes later and I was kicking and shouting at the door of the farmhouse belonging to the Rogers.

A light went on and three tall figures stood in front of me.

"I looks like somebody left us a present."

"Come in, Miss. Come in." Three pairs of eyes starred at my pubic hairs.

With hands on my arms I was dragged inside. The door was closed and bolted behind me.

I stood in the middle of the room.

"I need help." I said.

"You certainly do." Said the eldest. In his fifties, reeking of whisky.

"They're in trouble across the road. Dave's very ill. There's a big black cat out there and a Rapist called Small. I must use your phone."

"A request like that must be worth something."

"You can't mean that." I didn't know what to say.

"We don't see many pretty girls around here. It's been a couple of years since the last one."

He looked towards the elder of his sons. "What was her name? The one you brought back from Leeds."

"Sarah, I enjoyed that week."

"I don't think she did." Said the younger son.

"She didn't realise she was going to have to look after the needs of three men when she came here." The father turned me around and ran his finger between the cheeks of my bottom. Reaching my anus he pushed against it, hard. I tried to clench my ring tightly closed but he was too strong and his finger entered me.

"Ow. Stop it. It hurts." I cried out. I couldn't help it I burst into tears. It was all too much. He removed his finger and sniffed at it.

"She had nothing to complain about. She'd never been fucked as much in her life." He continued as if nothing had happened.

I was suddenly past caring.

"Do what you like, just let me use the phone."

The elder son reached out and felt my breasts the younger son reached around my waist and pulled my backside into his groin.

"I want her in the ass, like you did with Sarah." He said, breathing beer fumes into my hair.

"Cut her hands free." The Father stood back.

"Why? She can't put up any struggle tied like this." The older son angrily replied.

"You'll let us have you if I let you use the phone?" He looked at me. He was smiling. "Of your own free accord."

I swallowed hard. "Yes, just let me use it." I don't know if I was in shock after Small and the Panther but it suddenly seemed a very reasonable request.

Picking up a carving knife from the sideboard he cut my ropes.

"I think you'd keep your word."

"Only once, each." I said.

"Agreed."

I found myself shaking his hand.

He indicated the instrument on the sideboard.

I ran to it and dialled 999.

I quickly reported to the police what had happened. They told me to stay where I was. I told them I was at the Rogers farm. I could have told them I was about to be raped, but I didn't, everything had been arranged so businesslike.

I put the phone down and turned to face the Rogers family. They weren't frightening anymore. I suddenly felt sorry for them.

The two sons approached me and began running their hands over my body. Feeling my breasts, prodding against my anus, a finger penetrating my vagina. I reached to their groins and felt for their penis's. I unzipped each one in turn and pulled them out. I sank to my knees as being the lesser of three evils and took first the elder then the younger brother's prick into my mouth. Having contacted the police I felt relaxed for the first time in hours. The policeman had said he would have somebody with me within twenty minutes. If I could only keep them occupied with my mouth I might yet save my other holes. After all it was only a blow job. I kept telling myself it wasn't important. But I also made my mind up never to tell Paul. What would he think of me giving myself so easily to four men in one night? I should have put up a fight. I should have died. When the subject had been discussed with my friends I'd always said that I would die before allowing myself to be raped. I should have called their bluff. Who was I kidding? I knew they weren't bluffing. Neither here nor in the van. But I'd got through to the police. They were on their way. Everybody was going to be all right. If this were the price of their safety it would be worth it.

I suddenly felt very happy and redoubled my efforts on their penises.

I sucked and rubbed, and rubbed and sucked until first the younger then the elder shoot there come into my mouth.

There was so much of it I gagged. It was also so much bitterer than Paul's was.

The father stood in front of me his erect penis pointing towards me. It was the largest of the three. My jaw ached, my arms ached but I reached for it pulling it into my mouth. It smelt and tasted as if it hadn't been washed in months. It got worse. I almost fainted when I smelt what was beneath his foreskin. I almost threw up at the taste of the deposits there. The worst was when he came. Fingers in my hair, using my mouth as he would a vagina. His sperm hitting the back of my throat. He kept it in my mouth until I had swallowed everything then released my head and pulled it out.

"Go on boys. Enjoy yourself."

"No. Only once." I said. "We agreed."

He looked down at me.

"That's right boys. We did agree."

"You may have." The elder brother said. "We didn't."

The brothers lifted me to my feet and bent me over the table. My bottom cheeks were pulled apart and a prick nussled my anus.

I heard an explosion in the distance.

"Leave her." The Father commanded.

"I want to fuck her." Said the younger brother pulling at my bottom cheeks and hips as he tried to gain entrance. My anus started throbbing again.

"Get on your way." He said to me. "The police are coming here, don't you understand." It had taken a long time for that realisation to sink in.

"We'll go with her. Look after her. See she doesn't get into trouble." He sons were speaking at the same time.

"I know what you'll do. Get her some water. Get her something to wear"

The elder brother passed me a glass of water. The younger a heavy waxed raincoat.

"Nothing serious has happened yet. She's just paid us for a phone call of her own free will. Haven't you my dear? After all nobody made you do anything."

I swallowed and nodded. He was right I had agreed.

"Get away with you. It was just the drink talking here. Just the drink. Nobody hurt you. You be on your way."

I found myself saying thank you. I unbolted the door and left. I dropped the raincoat and ran crying from the house.

Back on the main road I stopped and looked in the direction of the farmhouse.

The flames of the barn lighted it up. I sniffed back my tears. The wind was picking up, I wished I'd kept the coat. I suddenly felt very cold. I could see flashing blue and red lights approaching from my right. A police car pulled to a halt beside me.

A policeman climbed out of the passenger seat. He looked me up and down.

"Miss Jennifer Fletcher." I wondered what he'd do if had I said no. "Are you alright, Miss? Here. I think you had better put this on." He handed me his jacket; it reached half way down my thighs. He opened the back door and I climbed in.

"We were told you were at the Rogers farm. Are you sure you're alright?"

"I decided to meet you here. The sons wanted to come with me but I didn't want them to. They gave me a coat but I lost it. I'll have to get them a new one.

There's a big cat out here. How is everybody in the farmhouse?" I was burbling, talking faster and faster, asking questions they couldn't know the answers to.

The policeman climbed into the back with me. He talked in low tones until I calmed down. We reached the entrance to the lane.

The rear of the minibus blocked just enough of the lane to prevent us passing. I heard the bells of a fire engine approaching. It pulled in by our side and the driver wound down his window.

"Move the minibus mate." He shouted.

The driver of the fire engine released his hand break and drove slowly forward until he touched the minibus. I heard his revs increase as he continued forward pushing the minibus onto its side in the ditch.

We followed the fire engine up the lane. Stopping behind it as it the crew climbed out and released their hose. A second police car then an Ambulance pulled up behind us.

The firemen first put out the fires leading from the barn towards the farmhouse then trained the hose inside the barn. Fortunately the rains of earlier prevented the roof from catching alight and in a surprisingly short period of time we were allowed forward.

I could see Jo and Carole standing in the doorway. One holding a frying pan the other a saucepan.

They both ran to me and we hugged.

Policemen and Ambulance men ran into the farmhouse. I went to follow.

"Stay here miss until were sure every things alright." A Policeman barred my way.

"But my fiancé's in there."

"Just let the Ambulance men do their job."

More vehicles were arriving by the minute. Another Ambulance. Soldiers in a lorry carrying rifles.

"What happened to you?" Carole asked. " Everybody was so worried about you."

Small came back. We had to hit him with the pots and pans to keep him out. Paul killed the Panther."

"Is he alright?" I started crying. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to cuddle me and tell me everything would be all right.

First one then a second stretcher was carried out towards the ambulances.

Dorothy walked by one. I ran to the other.

"Careful miss. He's in a bad way."

They loaded him into the back of an ambulance. I climbed in after.

"I'm his fiancée." I explained to the attendant.

"Alright, sit there." He motioned to the second stretcher.

I sat down, the back doors were slammed shut and we were away.