The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I blame the men." I started.

"No. It's not their fault." Dorothy looked down at the table. "I offered it and they took it. You can't blame them. Any man would have done the same."

"Paul didn't." Jenny sounded indignant.

"I know." Dorothy looked at Jenny. "You're very lucky to have him. I hope you take care of him."

Why do people keep talking about me as if I wasn't there?

"Oh I do." Jenny squeezed my hand.

"I don't know why you don't push the beds together and sleep together. It'll be more comfortable than sharing a single bed most nights."

"We didn't think you knew."

"Carole told me about the pair of you before we left England. I know she makes love to Howie. You can hear them if you stand in the corridor outside your room. A number of people have passed comment."

"Good morning everybody." It was Zoe, clean and smart in her white, starched uniform. "I would like to have a talk with you. About a party last night?"

Chapter 2.

Zoe asked us to come to her office.

She had had some complaints about the noises coming from my room at nights. She had also overheard Thomas and Martin discussing the events of the previous night.

First she agreed that we could do whatever we liked in our own rooms but asked us too not to spoil the enjoyment of the other passengers by excessive noise. She said she had just passed my room and could distinctly hear the sounds of a woman in orgasm.

"More importantly." She continued. "Were the events of last night.

Dorothy buried her head in her hands.

"You can do what you want behind closed doors. This is my first trip as purser. I hold a degree in psychology, and because of what happened on the last trip, I have been instructed to keep a careful watch on the behaviour of the passengers and a certain two members of the staff."

We assumed she meant Thomas and Martin.

" Apparently after leaving Haiti on the last leg of the journey back to Miami two female passengers had completely lost their inhibitions and were taking any man or woman who wanted them. Thomas and Martin were certainly two of them and were suspected of supplying them with drink and drugs as well to keep them, ell, active. Neither of the women, or their partners, would press charges for fear of the publicity. There was some thought in the company that the ship was completely full on this cruise in the hope of a repeat. My job is to nip anything like that happening again in the bud, and also to see if the companies suspicions about Thomas and Martin are correct."

She looked at Dorothy.

"Would you like to talk about last night?"

It all came out, again. The rapes in the farmhouse, the beating up of Dave, the killing of the Panther.

"Dave took a long time to recover, physically, and has been unable to perform as a man since then." Dorothy was crying, silently, as she spoke. "I didn't realise how much I missed physical contact with a man. They didn't do anything I didn't want them to do so I wouldn't want to press any charges against anybody."

"Perhaps if you bring Dave to see me with you we can discuss things. Get them into the open. I won't mention last night."

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Zoe unlocked the door and stood aside to let Dave into the room.

"Dave, sit down. Dorothy's been telling me a little about some of your problems.

I'm a trained councillor and I think I can help." Dave had looked about to explode when he came in but Zoe's words and probably

our presence seemed to defuse the situation.

He sat down and looked around the room.

Jenny and I stood up. "I think we had better go." She said pulling me towards the door.

"You may as well stay." Dave looked a little crest fallen. "You've probably heard it all anyway."

"Please stay." Dorothy almost pleaded.

"It's alright with me." Zoe said. "It's whatever you're comfortable with."

Zoe positioned five chairs in a circle.

"The latest thinking that you gain quicker results if we do this naked."

We all looked at each other.

"All of us?" I asked.

"Come on." Jenny stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse. "You've seen me and Dorothy naked before and Dave's a man so you haven't anything he won't have seen it's just if Zoe doesn't mind you staring at her."

"I'm a naturalist when I'm not working." Zoe began taking off her clothes.

"Come on Dave." Dorothy unzipped her dress and stood out of it clad in Bra and panties.

Dave and I reluctantly removed our clothes. I'm sure neither of us would have done it if the other hadn't been present.

Zoe sat opposite from me and crossed her legs. I saw her fanny lips wink at me. Jenny punched my leg.

"Don't stare." She hissed.

I could feel my prick hardening so I crossed my legs with difficulty and put my hands on my lap.

I looked at Jenny. She let out a deep sigh.

"I hope you're not going to embarrass us." She looked down at my lap. "I'm hoping Dave will be in that position before too long." Zoe said uncrossing and crossing her legs. It winked at me again.

"What I'd like you to do is hold hands." Zoe began and for the next hour we talked and touched. Dave touched Dorothy, I touched Jenny, they touched us, and everybody touched Zoe. I felt three pairs of breasts, three stomachs, three pairs of thighs, three pairs of buttocks. But no fannies. I'd given up caring that I had a hard on and all three women had a feel of it.

We all sat back in our chairs. Dorothy picked up Dave's prick and started to wank up off.

I put my hand on the inside of Jenny's thigh.

"It's alright." Her voice was husky. "I finished this morning."

My prick felt like it had grown an inch. I gently ran my finger up and down her slit moving her fanny lips to either side. She opened her legs wider. I kissed

her. I pushed a finger inside her, she moved her head and kissed my cheek.

I looked across the room. Dave had his arm around Zoe's shoulders and was

kissing her and squeezing her breasts. Dorothy knelt on the floor between his

legs and was sucking his prick. I kept fingering Jenny as Dorothy lay on her

back pulling Dave on top of her. Zoe knelt by their sides and taking hold of Dave's prick she guided it into Dorothy's hole. Dorothy yelped as Dave entered her. She must have been sore from last night. I saw her grit her teeth and hold tightly to Dave's back as began to pump in and out of her.

Jenny pulled my head back towards her and guided my lips to a breast. I slipped off the chair and knelt between her legs kissing her navel and seeking her clitoris with my tongue. She lifted her legs to give me better access. I slipped my arm beneath each one to support her. I tongued inside her, what a difference the taste from the last time. I felt a hand squeezing my balls moving on to my prick. Wanking me as I licked at Jenny's fanny. I could Jenny's breathing change in prelude to her orgasm so I moved to her clitoris and licked and sucked it until I heard her gasp and felt her thighs tighten around my head.

I straightened up and looked over my shoulder. Zoe was still feeling my balls with her hand from between my legs. I turned and lay on my back. Jenny moved the chairs away and lay by my side, watching as Zoe got on her hands and knees between my legs and start to take my prick into her mouth.

She looked up at Jenny. "You don't mind do you?" She asked and resumed sucking.

"Not as long as I'm aware it's happening." Jenny replied.

Nobody thought to ask me.

Dave had just come inside Dorothy and they both sat on the carpet next to us, watching Zoe sucking me. Dorothy stroked Dave back to hardness but stopped him as he tried to mount her. "I'm to sore Dave. You really gave it to me then. I don't mind if you have Zoe."

She led him by the prick to Zoe's upraised ass. She didn't stop the movements of her head for an instant as Dorothy pulled apart her ass cheeks and Dave sank his prick inside her fanny. She let out a small whimper as Dave increased the speed of his thrusts. Her hand and mouth working faster and faster on my prick in response. Dave was pulling it out and ramming it back inside her, faster, faster. I came shooting into her mouth and over her face.

Letting my prick fall from her mouth she pushed herself onto all fours, the better to take Dave inside and to met his thrusts with her own.

I reached between her arms to feel her swaying breasts as with a cry she came and collapsed forwards, her face resting on my prick and balls. Dave let out a grunt and came inside her, Dorothy holding his balls as he did.

Dave pulled out of her, his prick slick with their juices.

Nobody moved for a couple of minutes as we regained control of our breathing.

"Well, that didn't go too badly for a first session." Zoe said, rising to her feet, Dave's come running down the inside of her thighs.

Copyright Paul 1999 All rights reserved

The Caribbean Cruise of Paul and Jenny. By Paul.

Part 13.

Chapter 1.

We left the Turks and Caicos Islands and headed through the straight between Cuba and Haiti to Kingston, Jamaica.

The weather seemed to worsen the closer to Haiti we came and I felt really down. Jenny tried her best but I couldn't even bring myself to have her.

The weather brightened as we left the lower pincer of the crab claw shaped bay that forms the western side of Haiti behind. I perked up but Jenny was in a mood, accusing me of only doing it when I wanted it and not caring that she might be wanting it. It was so unlike her.

We got to Jamaica. Another day of site seeing, another night of carnival. Jenny and I were sleeping together in her room, leaving Carole and Howie mine.

I was feeling very tired and went to bed as soon as we returned to the ship after watching the carnival. Jenny was still angry with me and said she was going to party with Carole and Howie. I had my misgivings but couldn't persuade her not to go.

I lay in bed, listening to the sounds of the bed squeaking and the moans coming from Dorothy as Dave shagged her.

Thomas and Martin were right. She was some woman. Even accepting Dave's apology or being unfaithful with Zoe at the counselling meeting.

I drifted off to sleep with Dorothy's cry of orgasm ringing in my ear.

There was a mist in a graveyard. A group of men and women were standing around a newly made grave. A man in his early thirties was standing at the foot of the rave shaking a wand with a skull at one end.

He spoke some words then walked to a flat gravestone where a naked young black girl, not more than fifteen years of age, was secured. He walked to the foot of the slab, two women pulled the lips of the girl's fanny apart and he placed the handle of his wand against her opening. He spoke more words and pushed. The girl arched her back, trying to close her legs as the wand entered her. He pulled it back and pushed again. The girl's mouth was open as if she was screaming but no sounds came. He pushed harder and the handle disappeared inside her. Her pulled it from her and displayed it's covering of blood to the assemblage. A drum started beating. Slow, monotonous.

He walked to the girl's head and spoke soft words to her. Lifting her head he let her sip from a small flask. She smiled her thanks.

He returned to the grave and stood at the foot waving his wand. Behind him a man climbed onto the slab and slid his prick into the young girl.

The earth on top of the grave began to move. A scratching sound could be heard. More earth movement.

The first man withdrew from the girl his prick stained with her blood. A second took his place.

A hand appeared through the mound of earth broken nailed and bloodstained. The crowd withdrew five or more paces leaving the man with the wand standing alone.

The second man came inside the girl and pulled out, his place was quickly taken by another.

A head appeared from within the mound, older than the girl on the slab did but with similar features.

Her shoulders and arms came next. Placing her hands on the mound she pushed and wriggled emerging slowly as if a butterfly from a chrysalis. Finally she stood in front of the man with the wand. He spoke to her in French.

"Yvonne. Listen to me." He placed his fingertips on her forehead. "You refused to be my high Priestess on this most important of nights." She looked at him with unseeing eyes. "Your sister has taken this role so that I may bring you back from the dead. Follow me. "

He turned and walked to a second slab. Metal rings had been secured to either corner.

"Remove your clothing and lie on your back." He commanded.

She did as ordered as another man entered her sister. Her hands and legs were secured.

A sudden clap of hands and she felt awake. Turning her head she could see a man thrusting in and out of her sister's body, others were queuing to take there turns.

She looked down her body. The man was kneeling between her thighs. The skull head of the wand was placed between her breasts. The man leant forward, hands on either side of her shoulders the tip of his prick nudging her entrance. She tried to close her legs but was powerless to stop him sinking deep inside her with a single thrust. She would have screamed in pain had she a voice. She threw her head to the side and saw a man pulling out of her sister. Another bent his head to her chest as if listening for a heart beat. They all stood back. The man on top seemed to explode inside her, flooding her insides.

He pulled from her. A second man climbed onto the slab.

A shot rang out and he fell backwards. Two more shots accompanied with cries of pain. Hands were on her. She looked at the face of the man carrying her. She had thought she would never see him again. Another man was by their side. He fired again and again towards the graveyard.

They reached the main road. A car was waiting. A white European or American woman obviously pregnant, stood by the drivers door. She thought she recognised her.

The scene changed. The little old black lady sat at a table talking to a young man.

"Go and help your woman. He tries to stop you taking me home."

I woke up. It was three o'clock in the morning.

I got out of bed. Pulling on my trousers and shirt I ran barefoot to the stairs at the end of the corridor, almost colliding with the duty officer on his rounds, and took the stairs tow at a time to the floor above to my former cabin.

I reached the door and tried the handle, it was locked. I threw my shoulder against the door, once, twice, on the third attempt it sprung open.

Howie lay on the bed. An eye discolouring and blood coming from his nose and mouth.

Carole was naked on her hands and knees with Thomas inside her fanny moving in and out like a train piston.

Jenny was naked on her back; Martin knelt between her legs. He slapped her face.

"Let me in you mother." He said, raising his hand again.

I launched myself at him, not thinking, just feeling. My shoulder caught him between his shoulder blades and threw him forwards. The side of his head caught the corner of the bedside table and with a sigh he collapsed on top of Jenny.

She looked up at me.

"Oh Paul." She burst into tears.

There was movement at my side. Thomas pulled from Carole, spraying his come over her ass cheeks. He made to stand up, still coming. I hit him on the side of the jaw with my fist with all the strength I could muster. His jerked to the side, still more come shooting from his prick.

I hit him again and again. He sank back against the side of the bed and raised a hand.

"No more. I'm done." And he had stopped coming.

There were voices at the door. The duty officer and a couple of night stewards stood there.

The officer stepped into the room.

"Some party." He said.

Chapter 2.

We stood in the corridor outside the Captains cabin as if waiting to see the headmaster.

Jenny held my hand.

Dave and Dorothy had gone in with Zoe fifteen minutes before.

I squeezed Jenny's hand.

"Looks like were in the shit." I said.

"You're welcome in mine, anytime." Jenny squeezed back.

"And mine." Carole said. Jenny looked daggers at her.

Howie just moaned.

Dave and Dorothy came out of the cabin.

"Right." Dave said. "Back to your cabins. The Captain will speak to you in the morning after he has spoken to his head office by radio."

As Jenny and I lay in bed later I asked.

"What happened?"

"Martin and Thomas had put something in Howie's drink causing him to pass out. They then wanted sex from us both. They kept on about how much they had made on the last trip with the two Americans; people would pay even more for two young English girls. They tried to make us drink from a flask. They said it was something a witchdoctor had given them in Haiti on a previous visit. 'Just a sip.' They'd said. 'It will make you really randy.' "

"When we refused they started to beat up Howie. We begged them to stop. They said they would for a price. We would have to take all our clothes off. We had to stand naked in front of them and touch each other. They made us spread our legs so they could see our fingers inside each other. Then they wanted it." She took hold of my prick and started to wank me.

"We refused and they hit Howie again." She continued.

"Carole agreed they could have her and she got onto her hands and knees. Thomas was to be first. He was having her when Martin said he couldn't wait and that he was going to have me. He threw me onto the mattress and was slapping me trying to make me let him have it when you came in."

"What do you think will happen next?"

I lent across her body and she guided my prick to her waiting hole.

"I think you know." I said, sinking into her.

She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled herself up off the bed, squashing her breasts against my chest. Raising her legs she placed her heels on my buttocks leaving just her own ass cheeks in contact with the bed. I thrust slowly and deeply inside her. Each movement extracting a moan of pleasure. Her fanny lips clutched my prick like a vice as she shuddered through her orgasm. I continued moving.

Jenny leant back on the bed, feet flat, her pelvis moving in time with me. She looked up at me, beads of sweat on her forehead.

"What are you going to do when we get to Haiti?" Jenny had learnt early in our relationship that if she engaged me in conversation whilst I was shagging her I lasted much longer.

"Do what I've been asked to do, I suppose." I panted.

"Whatever it is we will do it together."

"I'd rather you stayed out of it."

"I'm in it." She threw back her head and took a deep breath. "Now be quiet, I want to come."

Lifting her head she planted her lips on the side of my neck and sucked. Moving to my collarbone she did it again.

"Just branding you my property." Her breathing was heavy and erratic.

" I didn't think we owned each other." I was struggling to control my own breathing."

"I think we should change that part of our engagement. I want to be yours." She kissed my chin as her fanny clenched again and I came, shooting, shooting, and shooting.

I pulled my prick from her and collapsed by her side.

"You realise." She said after her breathing had returned to something like normal. "We can't press charges against Thomas and Martin."

"Why not." I was still out of breath.

"Everything would come out about Dorothy."

I ran my fingers down her spine searching for her anus. I rubbed it gently.

"Hmm. That's nice." She purred like a cat. "Maybe later. Let's get some sleep."

The Caribbean Cruise of Paul and Jenny.

By Paul.

Part 14.

Chapter 1.

I woke up later that morning with a hard on. Jenny lay across the join of the beds, her head on my shoulder. I slid my finger between the cheeks of her ass and gently rubbed her anus. She snorted.

"Hmm. Good morning." She kissed me. "And what's this I awake to find prodding at my bum hole?"

1...89101112...15