The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

I kissed her full on the fanny as I would her mouth tasting her free flowing juices. I licked the short hairs and soft skin leading to her anus. I pushed on the back of her thighs, spreading her ass cheeks. I licked the sides of her crack then her anal ring. Around the outside at first with a wide circular motion of my tongue then slowly tightening the circle until my tongue touched the tight folds of skin at the centre of her hole. With each touch of my tongue a moan escaped her this increased to a gasp as I pushed my tongue inside her. It was so tight I could hardly move at all inside her. I moved back to her entrance worked up more saliva and probed again. It was a little easier this time as my saliva lubricated her. I probed with my tongue feeling for the side walls of her tube. I could taste the sharpness and the bitterness of her. My tongue was getting tired so I pulled out of her anus, licking her ring when I'd done so. I kissed her fanny lips again, then her clitoris. I took into my mouth. She came almost immediately as I sucked it.

I kissed her pubic hair, her navel, gently sucked on each nipple and kissed her on the mouth. She reached down between us and, opening her fanny lips with one hand and guided my prick inside her with the other.

She felt so warm as I sank inside her. She was so wet and open I had trouble feeling the sides of her fanny so I thrust first to one side then the other. Jenny closed her legs, catching my hips between her thighs and placing her heels on my ass cheeks. She rocked in time with me alternatively clenching and relaxing her fanny muscles. I quickened my pace and with a final thrust deep inside her came. I waited for my prick to stop it's spasms then moved slowly in and out savouring the feel, the wetness of her.

I pulled out and plopped down beside her.

Turning onto her side away from me she held one of my hands against her breasts.

"Time to sleep." She said grinding her ass back into my groin until comfortable.

I lay still as she fell asleep, taking in her smell, her warmth, thinking, just thinking.

Chapter three.

I awoke in the morning with a hard on. Jenny was looking at me, her face about four inches from mine.

"You have to learn to control that Willie of yours. She said, a serious look on her face. The tip of my prick was pushing into her pubic mound. "Every time I moved last night it followed me, I'm sure it was trying to get inside me."

"It likes you." I protested.

"And I like it but only when it's under control."

"It likes you now." I said, pushing gently against her mound.

"Is it hinting at something?"

Jenny threw back the bedclothes and looked at my prick. The central heating had cut in and the room was pleasantly warm.

"I suppose I had better say good morning to it properly."

I lay on my back as she slid down the bed. Taking my prick in one hand she slowly stroked it.

"Good morning Mr Willie." She said before encircling it with her lips.

"Hmm. Good morning to you." I said.

With her hand and mouth working together she soon brought me to the point of coming. Then she stopped.

"Just how much money do you have?" She asked lifting her head.

"This is not the time. I'll tell you in a minute."

"You teased me last night."

As we spoke her hand was slowly wanking me, I couldn't stop it. I pushed her head back towards my prick but came before it reached her mouth. I watched my come shoot into the air.

"Oh you mucky frog. It's all over me"

Jenny knelt by my side looking down at me. My come was running down her cheeks, her chin. Some was in her hair.

"I better go and wash. Your Grandparents will be up soon."

I sat up and kissed a spot on her face free of sperm. She slipped on her dressing gown, and picking up her nightdress, was gone.

I lay back and closed my eyes.

Chapter Four

After breakfast we all discussed our plans for the day. Jenny and Grandmother were taking my car into town where they were meeting my mother for shopping. Grandfather was golfing with my father and some friends.

I was studying.

I wrote out a cheque for Jenny to cash at the Bank. She was quite well known there now.

"That's too much Paul." As usual she argued that it was for too much money.

"No it isn't." I replied. "Let me explain."

We were sitting next to each other on the sofa in the sitting room. My chequebook and pen were on the coffee table in front of us.

"My Great Aunt died last year. Myself, my parents and my grandparents were her only living relatives. She had fallen out with everybody apart from me so she left me everything she owned in her will. She knew everybody else was comfortably off anyway. She left over £120,000 in cash, which my father's firm has invested for me in stocks and shares and also a block of six flats in Chiswick, in London. Her husband, my great Uncle Alistair, and she had bought them in the early thirties during the depression. They lived in one flat and let the rest. With all bills paid and the caretakers pay they bring me in about £8,000 per year. My shares paid in dividend £5,000 during the last twelve months. I could sell the block for over £100,000 if I needed the money but I'm not going to. Some of the tenants have indicated they wish to buy but I have decided to wait a few years before letting them. What I draw out of this is at the discretion of the trustees, which are my father and grandfather that's why the Bank Manager called my father when I'd written those cheques which were overdrawing my account. It all comes to me when I'm twenty-one anyway. Not a truly vast fortune but enough to see me comfortable for the rest of my life and to leave a tidy sum for anybody who follows me."

"That's a fortune when I think of what my Father earns."

"It's just an accident of birth. All my family has had to earn their money, I'll be the first and possibly last who will inherit anything of worth. It will probably increase considerably when my Grandparents go. They have investments in both North and South America. Mostly thanks to that President he flew out in the twenties"

"We haven't discussed children yet." Jenny said after a pause.

"Only ways of preventing you having any."

Jenny smiled and squeezed my hand.

"I want to qualify as a teacher and have my own career. When I'm established in five or six years time I would like three or four children if you can manage it."

"I'll certainly do my best. You'll just have to make sure I stay in practice 'till the time comes."

"You haven't too many complaints so far, have you?"

"None at all."

I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her. Her mouth opened and she began to respond when I heard a cough from the doorway.

"It's time to go." Grandmother stood smiling. "If you're still hungry Paul there's bread for toast and cereals in the kitchen."

"No. I'm fine thank you Grandmother."

I opened the garage doors for Grandfather to drive out the old black Rover and closed them behind him. With a wave he was off. Jenny and Grandmother got into the mini, Jenny wound down the window and I leaned in and kissed her.

"Drive carefully." I waved them away.

I went back into the house but couldn't settle so picking up Millie's lead and my stick I walked to the bottom of the garden, across the bridge and up through the woods. The leaves had long fallen. They lay in wind blown piles. I kicked my way through one pile, Millie jumping and snapping at the leaves as they flew through the air. After about four hundred yards the trees thinned and opened onto a clearing of two-three acres. This had been used for centuries as a rutting ground for the local Deer. The path followed the edge of the woods upward for a further two hundred yards before the trees gave way to scrub and heather. In the centre of the clearing stood a solitary old oak tree. Arms and fingers stretching in all directions, naked without it's leaves. A thousand years old they said. Today it looked it.

Millie ran around, sniffing, looking for Rabbits.

I walked up to the oak. I used to play there with Tommy, Len and Steve when we were children. Sometimes it was a ship, sometimes a castle. I smiled at the memory, but there are other memories. Steve leading me into Gay sex. I hadn't needed much leading. Had Jenny saved me from a life as a homosexuality? Images of Tommy fucking me. The pain and humiliation. Jenny exacting my only revenge with the help of her friends.

And what of her friends? Linda and Shirley. I smiled at the thought of the sex I'd had with Linda. The taste of her fanny and ass. How she'd made me come. Then I remembered the look on Jenny's face when she'd entered the tent to find Linda rubbing herself over my face. Still it had lead to both Jenny and I loosing our Virginity's. Jo and Carole. Jo a lesbian, Carole readjusting her life after being gang banged at a party then to be raped in the fanny and ass by Small in the farmhouse. No wonder she had taken it hard. Jo seemed to have shrugged her rape off as of no importance and was now living with an Uncle in Australia. Carole was coming on the cruise with us in the New Year. Dorothy and Dave, her Aunt and Uncle would be coming as well. I wasn't sure this was going to be such a wonderful idea. Carole had admitted to liking me a lot. I could see it becoming awkward. Being nineteen we were minors in America and on some of the islands on our cruise so needed to have an adult accompanying us.

I called Millie and started on my way back. My leg was beginning to ache and it looked like rain.

I reached the cottage just as the first drops started to fall. Taking off my coat and shoes I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Millie drank from her water bowl and lay down in her basket.

Tea made I took a mug full and some biscuits and sat in an armchair in the living room.

The phone rang. It was my Mother.

"Paul, can you get to the hospital as quickly as possible. There's been an accident."

Chapter six.

I sat by Jenny's bed holding her hand.

"I can't see why they want to keep me in overnight. I'm fine. Just a little bruised."

"It's just for observation, to be on the safe side, you'll be home tomorrow."

"I broke our car." I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"I don't care about the car. Just as long as you're alright."

Jenny burst into tears. I sat on the bed and cuddled her.

Her shoulders shook for several minutes as she sobbed as if her heart was breaking. I felt so helpless. All I could do was hold her, stroke her hair, mumble meaningless phrases.

She sniffed. I gave her my handkerchief.

"How's your Grandmother?" She asked when she could control her voice.

"She's under sedation at the moment. I didn't realise she had such a poor heart."

"I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry. Nobody blames you."

"I did try to stop at the junction. The breaks just didn't work. Then the Van hit us and spun us headfirst into the wall. I thought at first that I was the only one hurt when the steering wheel hit me. Your Grandmother was so calm. She stayed with me until they could release me. It was only when we got into the Ambulance that she collapsed."

She burst into tears again.

I held her close. Her shoulders were shaking. I could only kiss her, talk to her. Tell her everything was going to be all right.

My Mother came up to the bed.

"Your Grandfather and Father are still with her. She said a few words. They don't think it was a heart attack, they have to run more tests before they're sure. She said you're not to worry, it wasn't your fault. She saw you pressing the breaks and heard you shout that they were not working. Your Fathers phoned the garage." This to me. "He wants that car to have a thorough going over. You'll probably need a new one."

Jenny started crying again.

"Hush now." I said. "We're insured. When we get back from London we'll go out and buy a new one together. Now lie down and rest for a bit. I'll look in on Grandmother then I'll come back."

"Don't be long, please."

"I'll stay with you until he gets back." Mother said taking my chair.

I was back inside ten minutes.

Grandmother was asleep, she looked ill. Grandfather sat by her side, he suddenly looked old.

Father came back with me to collect my mother and take her home. He would return in the evening to collect Grandfather and myself.

I sat with Jenny watching the Sport on the television at the end of the ward.

We held hands under the bedclothes. I tried to touch her fanny.

"Don't." She held my hand away. "I am a bit sore down there."

"You are alright though?"

"I think so. It shook me up a bit and it did hurt when the steering wheel hit me. I think they are right that I should stay here overnight after all. I'm looking forward to going to London, seeing your flat and meeting the Duke."

"You were supposed to be buying some new clothes and things today."

"Don't worry. Your Mother is taking me shopping on Tuesday. We're going down Oxford Street and to Harrods."

"What am I going to do? Fathers playing Golf, you're shopping."

"We do need somebody to meet my Parents when they get there."

"And I've got the job?"

"Please do it."

I squeezed her thigh.

"Alright, as it's for you."

"You're Mother told me she rang my Parents. They wanted to come down straight away but they have my Sisters to consider. Your Mother persuaded them I'm not in any danger so they'll leave it until Tuesday in London."

The evening meal arrived and I helped her eat it.

"The food isn't as good as the private Hospital you were in."

"That's because I'm on the payroll of my fathers firm and the Insurance Company paid."

"I wish I was."

I stayed until eight o'clock, paying two short visits to my Grandparents. Grandmother was sleeping peacefully. Grandfather was looking the worst of the two.

Chapter Seven.

We returned the following morning at ten.

Grandmother was sitting up and talking. Jenny was up and dressed and ready to go.

The Doctor called me into the Sisters office at the far end of the ward.

"I've examined her." He said. "She's very tender around the lower abdomen. I'd like her to see her own Doctor in a couple of days when any bruising has come out. I'd prefer her to put her feet up and do nothing strenuous until then. She tells me you're going to London in the morning. Meeting somebody important she tells me. I hope you enjoy it. Watch out for her and make sure she sees her own Doctor when you get back."

"I will Doctor." I promised. "Thank you for all you've done."

Jenny was waiting outside the door. Father had taken her case to the car.

"What did he want to speak to you about?" She asked as we made our way out of the building hand in hand.

"Just to say you're to take things easy and see your own Doctor when we get back."

"Yes. He said that to me."

We went back to my Parents house for Lunch. Afterwards Grandfather dropped Jenny and I back at the cottage on his way back to the Hospital.

I let Millie out and she ran to the bottom of the garden across the bridge and into the woods. She returned five minutes later.

Jenny made a pot of tea and we sat side by side on the sofa.

"It's a pity you're so sore." I started.

"I didn't do it on purpose." She looked like she was going to cry again.

"I didn't mean anything. But it is a pity."

"Oh alright. I can take a hint. You're not to touch me though. And you're right it is a pity."

Saying this she ran her hand up the inside of my thighs. Reaching my balls she gave them a gentle squeeze. I took a deep breath.

"You don't have to do anything if you're not feeling alright." I said.

"I'm not 100%, but I know you want me to." She kissed me. "It's the girls job to look after her man after all. And anyway I want to."

I unbuckled my belt and undid the top of my trousers. Jenny painfully slid to the floor between my legs and unzipped me. She tugged at the top of my trousers so I lifted my backside from the sofa whilst she pulled them, together with my underpants to my ankles.

She lay her cheek against the inside of my thigh and gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Sucking the other ball into her mouth she used her tongue to lick along the underside then, releasing them her tongue traced a path through my hairs towards my anus. I lifted my hips, increasing her access to my hole. She continued to lick just above it, then, as if she'd made up her mind, her tongue darted out to touch it. The briefest moment of contact and it was gone. A second touch, then a third, each a millisecond longer than the previous. She picked up my prick and started to wank me. Just the finger tips and thumb of her right hand. Moving her mouth back to my balls she sucked and licked on them again. Moving her mouth to the base of my prick she kissed it then sucked it. Moving again she took the tip of my prick into her mouth. As she bobbed her head up and down I brushed away her hair to watch my prick disappear between her lips. Feeling my balls tighten and my prick grow even thicker she increased the speed of her movements, until with a cry, I came. I watched her head jerked backwards with the force of my come hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly as I came again and again. Finally I stopped. She slowly wanked me, licking: kissing and sucking the tip of my prick. I felt myself growing again, still inside her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around my prick she head began it's bobbing movements as her fingers ran through my pubic hairs, over my stomach and, under my shirt, to my chest. It was all to much and I quickly came, Jenny swallowing everything.

She looked up at me, licking her lips.

"I won't need any tea if you keep feeding me like this."

The Cruise of Paul and Jenny. By Paul

Part Three.

We drove up to London on the Monday as planned.

Grandmother was still in Hospital and would stay there for a few days. Jenny's breasts, ribs and stomach were still sore but she was otherwise okay. I would need a new car.

Father pulled into the parking area behind the flats. We unloaded our suitcases and carried the in through the backdoor. Hudson, the caretaker, janitor, security and anything else that needed doing man, was in the main entrance hall to meet us.

"Morning Sirs, Ladies. So this is your fiancée Mr Paul. Pleased to meet you Miss." He touched his forehead.

Hudson had been with mine and Steve's fathers in Korea shortly after we had been born. Steve's father had been killed there, and my father, together with Hudson, wounded. Ever since his recovery Hudson had worked in some capacity for my father. First in Somerset as a Gardener and Driver, then in London in the flats as the position became available. He lived in a small two room flat in the basement. Rent-free. My father offered him better accommodation but he was happy there. On his visits to the flats my father usually spent at least one evening in his flat sharing a bottle of whisky.

It took two trips in the lift to reach the second floor flat with our luggage. Hudson had opened the windows to air it. There was always a plentiful supply of clean laundry available for unplanned visits and Hudson had bought in some essential food supplies. Mother put the kettle on for tea.

"Your father and I will take the double room, Jenny's parents can have the twin room, Jenny has your room and I'm afraid you have the sofa, Paul." My mother said as she busied herself with teapot and cups. "There will be plenty of room for your clothes in the cupboards in Jenny's room." Jenny and I took our cases into the bedroom and began to unpack.

"Poor Paul. Sleeping on the sofa. Still it's just as well at present. I couldn't take too much manhandling at the moment." She kissed me on the forehead. "Cheer up."

The tea was ready. We sat on the armchairs and sofas to drink it and eat the sandwiches mother had made.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers