The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

I picked up one of the photos. A naked girl lay on her back. Legs pulled wide open by a length of rope tied to each ankle and secured out of picture shot. Her fanny lips were open as if she had just made love. I could see enough to make out it was Linda. I thought I recognised the fanny.

Other pictures. One taken from above showed her ass cheeks pulled open with a prick in her anus. Another, a close up of her face with a prick inside her mouth. In one she was on her hands and knees with a broom handle up her ass.

Jenny bounded into the room wearing her jeans and a chunky sweater.

I looked at her then at the photo. I put everything back into the envelope then put it in my pocket.

"What was it?" My father asked turning from finishing making the tea.

"Just some photos from a trip earlier in the year I went on with Len and Steve. They said they'd drop them round one day. You didn't come out here just to bring me them?"

"We have just taken Dorothy, Dave and Carole to the Station."

"Let me see." Said Jenny holding out her hand.

"Not now." I stood up and started to walk back to my room. "Later."

"What's wrong?" Jenny said, baring my way and trying to put her hand in my pocket.

I slapped it away.

"Ow." She stepped back, hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I went to put my arms around her. "I can't show you."

"What can't you show her?" My father stood behind me. "Michael."

Michael stood in the doorway.

"Come and sit down, Paul." He said.

"Yes." My father said. "Sit down."

Michael took a chair Jenny and I sat opposite.

"Now, Paul." His voice was low, almost musical, American English with a French accent. . "What was in the envelope."

"I can't tell you."

"You can." He eyes held mine. "You want to."

I did want to.

I reached into my pocket and passed across the envelope.

He passed it to my father. He took out the contents, read the note, looked at the photos and handed them to Michael without a word. Michael looked. Then spoke again.

"You know this girl?"

"What girl?" Jenny asked.

"Linda." I found myself saying. "She's in trouble."

"And what were you going to do?" Michael continued, his eyes seemed much larger.

"I don't know. Give them the money, probably."

"What's going on?" Jenny asked, looking at each of us in turn.

"You know the girl, Linda?" Michael asked.

"Of course I do." Jenny was getting impatient.

"We share a flat in Bristol when I'm at University."

Michael looked at my father, then handed her the letter.

She read it.

"And the photos." She held out her hand.

Michael hesitated.

"It concerns me."

He slid them across the table to her. She picked them up and looked at them. She caught her breath. Then looked at me.

"You would have paid them?" She squeezed my hand under the table.

"Of course."

"And what about the next time?" My father placed the teapot on the table.

I must have had a blank expression on my face.

"They would come back for more." He continued. "Any idea who it is?"

I was finding it difficult to think.

"Come on Paul." Michael's voice came as if from far away.

I heard a voice that sounded like mine telling a story about a Venture Scout trip to Northern Ireland. How somebody had been raped by a fellow Scout. How some Guides had tied this person up and pushed a broom handle up his ass hole. How he promised he'd get his revenge.

"Let's think what to do." My father said.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and my Grandfather entered the room. He was dressed but unshaven.

"What do you have to think about?" He picked up the photos from where Jenny had left them.

I felt like I was dropping off to sleep. Twice I had to force myself to pay attention as the details of my rape in Northern Ireland were told again.

I heard the upstairs toilet flush and more footsteps on the stairs. Roddrego, washed, shaved wearing a clean pressed shirt with a dark red cravat around his neck sat by my side.

He looked around the table.

"All these people, a full teapot, yet nobody's drinking. What is wrong?"

The photos and letter were passed to him. Once again I heard the story of my rape in Northern Ireland.

"If it is him." Roddrego placed the photos back inside the envelope. "Where would he be?"

I was speaking again.

"The old Mathew's farm buildings. They store winter feed there."

"I would agree with that." Father said, Grandfather nodded.

"Aren't we calling the police?" Jenny asked.

"You're friend is in pain and in danger. We must act now." Roddrego said.

"Come on Paul." I heard Michael say. I suddenly felt awake, as if I'd had a long refreshing sleep. "I think we will need you."

Chapter 2.

Fifteen minutes later and I were walking up the hill holding Jenny's hand with my blackthorn walking stick in the other. We'd tried to make her stay behind but we'd lost. To tell the truth I was glad to have her with me. I knew that Father and Michael would be following ten minutes behind because they were sure we'd be followed, but a lot could happen in ten minutes.

I wanted to take Millie but the others wouldn't let me saying she was bound to react if there was anybody else out there.

I found myself thinking about Linda as we walked along. Whilst Jenny's had been the first fanny I had put my prick inside Linda had been the first girl to make me come, by hand and by mouth, and hers had been the first fanny and ass hole I had tasted.

I would always remember the look on Jenny's face when she had entered the tent to see Linda coming, kneeling above my face.

Still 'it's an ill wind'. Half an hour later I was shagging Jenny for the first time.

We reached the clearing. The old oak stood alone. A solitary outpost before the shrub began. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up. I could feel eyes looking at me. I looked at Jenny. Dressed in Wellington boots, jeans, chunky jumper and three-quarter length Camel coat topped by a furry hat she looked great. Had we not been here for other reasons I have could see myself trying to persuade her to make love there and then.

We reached the oak. Inside the hollow trunk I saw a white envelope weighted down by a large rock. I picked it up and opened it.

Linda's writing.

I was to bring the money to the old oak at last light this afternoon. Leaving it there I was to take the track to the old Mathew's farm buildings where I was to stay for one hour. Linda would be taken home, safe and well. Another photo was included. Faces couldn't be seen but a woman was taking two men at once. One in her fanny the other up her ass. From the barn setting I had no doubt it was Linda. I showed the letter and photo to Jenny.

"We cannot leave her with them." She said. "We must save her now."

I lead the way to the far side of the clearing where narrow animal track lead down the steep slope.

At the bottom I stopped. The snow started to fall. Great big flakes that settled on our clothing and in our hair.

We could see the remains of the old Mathew's farm about a five-minute walk away.

"Grandfather and Roddrego have stayed behind to call the police." I squeezed her hand. "They should be here within the hour."

"I don't think they will call them."

"What?"

"They killed your Grandmother and raped you." She explained. "Those are not men who would let that go unpunished. They think revenge is their right."

"I'm not sure they're not correct."

"I was surprised you told them everything like you did."

"So was I. I just felt I wanted to tell Michael and once I'd started I couldn't help my self."

"I think he hypnotised you."

"No. He wouldn't do that. Not with my Father there."

"I think it was your Father who asked him to. He's an interesting man, your Father."

"My Father?" I was aghast.

"Shall we go on?" I thought I'd change the subject. I didn't want my girlfriend telling me how 'interesting ' she found my Father.

"What about if anyone's following us." Jenny asked looking around.

"We will be able to see them if they come down that slope and it's a twenty minute detour to come down the next valley."

"We could be there and back here in ten minutes if we hurry." Jenny said taking my hand.

I allowed myself to be pulled in the direction of the old farm buildings. Glancing over my shoulder I was certain I caught a glimpse of somebody at the top of the slope. I looked again and there was nobody there.

We reached the buildings. I pulled Jenny back motioning her to silence with a finger on her lips. She kissed it.

Taking advantage of whatever cover we could find I led us to the wall of the old barn. There were sings of it's recent repairs to allow it to be used as a feed and tools store. There was a window with a cracked pain of glass in one wall and we made our way to it.

We both popped our heads up to look inside.

Directly opposite us a man with his underpants and trousers around his ankles was positioning his prick against a women's fanny. A rope had been attached to her ankles and her legs had been pulled high and wide. I watched him sink inside her, pull out and enter her again.

"Come on." Jenny pulled my hand. "We have to help her."

We crept to the doors. They weren't locked. I opened one side as quietly as I could and we both slipped inside.

We stole as silently as possible to the stall where the man was increasing the speed and power of his thrusts.

I stood behind him and looked down on Linda's face.

Chapter 3.

Linda awoke to the feel of hands upon her thighs, pulling them apart. Her feet were pulled into the air by the ropes.

"The others are gone." The rough one said, looming over her, as she lay on her back, hands tied behind her and a strip of tape over her mouth. She tried to cry out as two fingers were thrust inside her hole.

Not again. She'd lost count of the number of times they'd had her during the night. All her holes had been used and she'd been photographed. When they had placed the broom handle up her ass she'd thought that would be the end but they had all taken her again. One fucking her there to the laughter of the others to 'open her up'. How she had cried, begged him to stop but it just seemed to drive him to increase the force of his thrusts. Then when two had entered her at the same time she'd thought she was going to die. They had made her write two letters to Paul. She thought it was a stupid plan, it would never work. She told them she would not tell anybody what had happened if they let her go. The first one, she knew it was Tommy, had tried to get the others to agree but they had made him have her, to be in it with them. He had been reluctant at first but had then joined in whole heartedly, especially putting it up her ass.

His prick was pushing against her opening. She felt raw there. So dry. She heard the top come off the jar of Vaseline. She'd heard it enough during the last eight hours to recognise it. There cannot have been much left in the jar judging by the amount that had been put up her ass, she thought. Even though she was expecting it the feel of the lubricant on her fanny made her jump.

The prick was back against her hole. Pushing inside her. Coating her tube with the Vaseline. Easing its passage. Even lubricated it hurt and her tears rolled down her cheeks. He was close to coming. His speed increased, his prick was swelling. A movement over his shoulder made her look.

Paul. He'd come for her.

Chapter 4.

David Wagstaffe and Michael de Vane walked in silence along the bridal path leading up into the hills. Keeping close in to the side of the wood they kept their quarry in site.

David thought he recognised him as Phil, Tommy's cousin. He carried a shotgun. Necessary to control vermin but a development that had crossed their minds when they'd discussed their plans earlier.

Should he return to the house and telephone the police. No they would have too big a lead. The police would take time to get there, especially if he mentioned firearms. They would probably need the Chief Constable's permission to draw their own.

From the look of those pictures that young girl had suffered enough anyway. He hopped Paul and Jenny would stick to the plan and just retrieve whatever had been left for them and return home.

The snow started to fall. The wind picked up blowing it directly into their faces. Their visibility was suddenly cut by seventy percent.

"We had better get closer." Michael said.

"We can't." David said. "He will be able to see further than us with the wind behind him. We have to trust we know where he is going and make our way directly there. We should pass Paul and Jenny on their way back."

They reached the clearing.

"We should have seen them by now." David said looking in all directions. Away from the shelter of the woods the wind increased driving the snow horizontally. They reached the point where the track led down the steep slope to the Mathew's farm.

In the freshly fallen snow they could just make out where a man had stopped then continued on.

"They've gone straight to the farm. He's gone to the next valley so they wouldn't see him. It could take him twenty minutes. We could get there and get out before he arrives. Let's go."

David led the way down the slope. Despite they're being a lot nearer fifty then forty they were both surprisingly agile. They communicated with looks and hand signals as they approached the barn from opposite sides.

David reached the door first.

Chapter 5.

I stood looking down at Linda's face for a second. Had they been torturing her, she didn't seem to have any eyebrows left.

The man must have sensed the change in Linda as she tried to respond to my presence. I hadn't given any thought to what we were going to do if we got in this position so I kicked his balls. I didn't think Linda was going to thank me for that as he lunged forward sinking deeper inside her. Still, 'in for a penny'. I kicked him again and a third time. He collapsed. With Jenny's help I pulled him from of the top of Linda and left him curled in a ball holding his bollocks, moaning and swearing.

Jenny knelt at Linda's head easing the tape from her lips.

I released the rope holding her legs in the air.

Jenny helped Linda to sit up and hugged her.

As Linda started to cry Jenny ran her fingers through her matted hair and talked gently to her.

"Shush. Shush. It's all over now."

"It isn't, you know."

We all looked up to see Tommy standing before us holding a shotgun. He held a Balaclava helmet and cardboard mask in his other hand.

Terry was getting slowly and painfully to his feet. I knew that his side of their family had been a little unstable for generations but the look on his face that was that of somebody possessed.

"I'm going to kill the bastard." He made to come towards me.

"Wait until Phil gets back." Tommy dropped the mask and helmet and grabbed his arm.

"Until he does we'll have us some fun."

I was tied to one of the post at the entrance to the stall. Terry pulled down my pants and trousers and kneed me in the balls. I would have doubled up had it not been for the ropes holding me.

Jenny cried out and went to run to my side. Terry caught her and threw her to the ground.

"Get undressed you bitch. You saw what I did. He'll get more if you don't."

"Please don't hurt him." Jenny stood up and started to remove her clothes.

"When he sees what we do to her he'll be only too glad to get the money."

Jenny was standing before them in bra and knickers.

"What are you fucking about for." Terry sneered. "Get them off. And be quick about it."

As Jenny removed the last of her clothing Tommy was tying Linda to the post opposite.

The poor girl was so tired she could hardly stand but finally secured with ropes above and below her breasts he left her rocking unsteadily on her feet.

They both approached Jenny.

"Don't touch her." I struggled against the ropes.

"And what will you do." Tommy slammed the butt of the shotgun against my prick. Again I would have doubled up if I could.

"I told you I'd fuck you up the ass one day."

Tommy put the shotgun down and grabbed Jenny around the waist. Forcing her to her knees Terry pulled her arms behind her back and tied them with a piece of rope.

Reaching into the straw Terry pulled out an open jar of Vaseline. He handed it to Tommy.

"Not much left." He said.

"I don't care if it's empty. I don't need it."

I watched helpless as he undid his trousers and took his prick in his hand, lining the tip up against Jenny's ass hole.

Jenny screamed as he lunged inside her. He pulled back and pushed again. Another scream from Jenny.

"That's it." Terry was almost dancing with glee. "Ram it up her."

He did.

I felt hands on the rope. Its grip was loosened then it was gone. I didn't even look to see who'd done it I didn't wait to pull up my trousers I just threw myself at Tommy. He partly turned to met me as I slammed into him shoulder to shoulder.

He fell onto his back and I knelt on his prick and hit him and hit him and hit him. I sensed movement around me. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Enough now Paul." I heard my Fathers voice as if from far away.

I looked down. Tommy was hardly recognisable. Swollen lips split eyebrows. I'd broken his nose.

Jenny was still on her hands and knees. I could almost feel the pain from her anus. Pulling up my trousers I sat down and held her close.

"You'll never do that to me. Will you?" She sobbed.

"No never." We're alright now.

I looked around. Michael was kneeling before Linda. His coat was around her shoulders. Terry was helping Tommy to sit up. Father stood in the middle of the barn, cradling the shotgun.

"Put it down, Mr Wagstaffe."

Phil stood in the doorway pointing his shotgun at my Father.

"You know I'll use this." The shotgun didn't waver.

My Father placed the shotgun on the ground and stepped into the stall.

Terry and Tommy left the stall, Terry punching my Father on the jaw as he passed. My father would have responded but Michael held him back.

The three of them stood close together by the doors and talked in whispers.

Some sort of decision must have been made as Phil stood at the entrance of the stall and called my Father to him. My Father stood in front of him and they talked.

"Right Mr Wagstaffe this is what is going to happen. I will drive you into town. We will visit your bank and you will draw out as much money as they will let you. It had better be around twenty thousand."

"For that sort of money they would probably need to order it from their head office which means they wouldn't get it until tomorrow." My father interrupted.

"Hope they don't." Phil waved the shotgun under his nose.

"Don't be stupid, Phil." My Father was talking in the same tone he'd use discussing business. "At the moment you'll only go down for five or six years for rape. Do anything else and they'll put you away for life."

"I've been inside." Phil said looking at us, huddled together, at the far end of the stall. "I'm not going back."

"Do as you're told and nobody will get hurt." Phil handed his shotgun to Tommy. "Come with me now."

"I don't have a cheque book." My Father said following him.

"They know you." Phil replied.

"What reason do I give?" I heard my Father ask as they passed through the doors.

We heard a car start and drive off.

"This girl is going to become very ill." Michael said. He'd covered Linda with his coat. "I am a Doctor. She needs hospital."

Tommy turned to Jenny and I.

"Don't believe it when he says nobody will be hurt." He entered the stall. "I haven't finished with you yet. Come here."

"Don't Tommy." I said, rising to my feet. " We won't press charges. I'm sure I speak for everyone."

"Sit down." He poked me in the chest with the shotgun. I stumbled back against the wall. He grabbed Jenny and pulled her to her feet. My coat fell away leaving her naked. Tommy looked her up and down.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers