The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many were there?" I asked. I wasn't certain I wanted to know the answer. "I don't know. Ten or twelve."

"What did you do with them?"

"Oh. We fucked them." I could sense he was smiling at the memories. We reached the far wall; beyond it was a scree bank leading down to a canal. "I remember one. She had been a virgin. She wasn't, anywhere, when she died. She was very young. She said she was sixteen but I didn't believe her. I liked her. Next to Sarah, the best."

"Who was Sarah?" I asked. Whilst he was talking I might as well find out what I could. "The only one Wilf brought back that wasn't running away from home. Dad went mad. Said he'd bring the police down on us. We kept her for a week. Wilf used to fuck her ass. He'd been doing that a lot. He said I could have her that way that night. She tried to run away. We had to punish her. Dad had her, then I had her cunt while Wilf had her ass then Dad used his knife on her. You should have seen the blood. He cut her tits off. She died before I could fuck her ass."

Harry climbed he wall and crouched as if he was going to slide down on his ass. I placed the shotgun on the wall and started to climb over. Suddenly Harry turned and threw a hand full of stones at my face. I instinctively threw up my hands in front of me to protect myself slipping back from the wall as I did so. I leapt forward and grabbed the shotgun as Harry reached for it. He scrambled across the wall as we fought for control of the weapon. I was nearly twenty and above average height but he was a full grown man and a farmer to boot.

I realised he would soon tear the weapon from my grip. He pulled it hard towards himself, twisting as he did. Instead of resisting I went with it, jumping at him. Taken by surprise he stepped backwards, stumbling, loosing his footing. He fell and I went with him, still clinging to the shotgun. I don't know whose finger touched the trigger, perhaps it was neither of us, but one of the cartridges exploded. The weapon jerked between us, the sound muffled between our bodies. I felt a burning sensation in my left shoulder. I rolled from Harry and felt it.

There was a whole in my jumper and shirt. My grandmother had bought me that jumper. I pulled my hand away; my fingers were stained with blood. Harry was screaming. I pulled the shotgun away and looked down at him. His right arm didn't seem to be connected to his body any more. Blood was pumping from his shoulder. He must have severed an artery. I needed something to stem the flow of blood. I pulled off my jumper and tore off my shirt. Tearing it into strips as quickly as my damaged hands and stiff shoulder would allow. Blood ran down my arm, mingling with his as I tried to staunch the flow of blood. I packed the wound with material and tied it in place around his chest. Harry had stopped screaming. He lay quiet, hardly breathing. I thought I heard a police car. They would find him soon.

I had to get Jenny. I put my jumper back on and picking up the shotgun scrambled over the wall. I suddenly felt very cold. I looked from side to side. To my right there was a line of newly disturbed scree leading to the bottom of the slope. I slid down it. At the bottom I stopped. Which way? My shoulder was aching. I looked down into the waters for inspiration and was just about to toss a mental coin when out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of something pink. It was a sanitary towel. Saturated with water, nearly completely submerged.

Only one end showing above the surface. Even as I looked it sank from sight. The water was moving very slowly. It couldn't have come far. I headed against the flow of water. Turning a slight bend I was faced with a boarded up tunnel beneath a raised portion of the latest motorway. I approached it. Some of the boards were loose. I slipped inside. I could hear a voice. Swearing. Promising to fuck somebody's ass if he found her. Good girl. She must still be all right. I let my eyes grow accustomed to the gloom in the tunnel for a few seconds then walked slowly forward. My right shoulder in contact with the wall. My feet were feeling the way in front of me. I must have kicked something for there was a splash by my side. The voice ahead stopped.

"Come on Wilf." I tried to sound authoritative when all I wanted was to sit down and close my eyes. "Give yourself up. We know...."

I couldn't keep it up. I started coughing and spluttering.

I could hear noises as if somebody was scrabbling at some rubble.

Somebody was running towards me. Bent low to the ground. I swung my shotgun towards the shape. It had long hair. I lifted the weapon as my finger squeezed the trigger. The weapon discharged into the ceiling. The recoil jerked the weapon from my hand but I didn't care. Jenny threw her arms around me. I cried at when she touched my shoulder.

I heard a rumbling ahead. Splashes into the water. A man cried out.

"Lets go." Jenny said, pulling me by the hand towards the light at the tunnel entrance. "Quickly."

We reached the entrance as more and more bricks and earth fell around us. Through the boards as the rumbling increased. A wave from inside the tunnel covered the towpath for a few seconds, soaking our feet. A cloud of dust enveloped us, making both of us cough. We kept moving for another twenty yards, slipping and sliding.

We stopped. All was quiet.

I heard a policeman's whistle blowing. I turned to Jenny.

"You've got a dirty face."

Chapter 8. Jenny.

I opened my eyes. Where was I? I ached all over.

I remember. Manchester Hospital. The last time I'd been in here was after Paul had been attached by the Panther.

It was all coming back. Paul had been wounded in the left shoulder. Not serious but messy. Howie's wounds were much worse but he would recover. Louise's wounds were mostly superficial, painful though. She hadn't said a word since regaining consciousness. Jim was dead. Harry had lost to much blood to survive and was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital. His fathers body had been. No trace had been found of Wilf. The police had stationed guards at either end of the tunnel over night. They would be attempting a search in the morning after the tunnel had been examined by engineers.

I looked at my watch. Three thirty in the morning. I needed to be with Paul. I had been wheeled in to see him before bring put to bed. He had been sitting up, complaining. He'd made me make all the phone calls to relatives and friends.

I couldn't sleep.

I slid slowly out of bed. My feet hurt when they came into contact with the ground despite being wrapped in bandages. The night duty nurse I could see in the sisters cubical at the end of the ward. Her head was bowed over some paperwork. Paul's ward was at the end of the corridor. The nice policeman who'd interviewed me earlier had told me that there would be a constable in reception all night and another patrolling the grounds with frequent visits from patrolling vehicles. Nobody on the wards.

I looked through the glass window into Paul's ward. His bed was the first on the right. No sign of a nurse. Howie's bed was at the far end behind some curtains. She would spend most of her time with him. I crept up to the side of Paul's bed. He snorted.

"Budge over." I said. Lifting the bedclothes and climbing onto the edge of the bed with my back to the nurse.

"Oh." He put his good arm, with his heavily bandaged hand around me. "It's you."

He tried to feel my bum. It felt nice anyway.

"And who were you expecting?"

"Well, there was this Nurse."

"Be quiet, you frog." I said, and kissed him.

I slid down the bed only stopping when I could take his prick inside my mouth. I worked his foreskin back and forth as I licked and sucked on the end of it. It didn't take long before his hips started moving in time with movements. Only a few seconds more and I felt him explode inside my mouth.

I swallowed and moved back up the bed.

"What's going on here?"

I looked over my shoulder at the night sister.

"Back to your bed young woman," she commanded, " the matron will want to see you in the morning."

I look at Paul. He shrugged his shoulders and winced. I kissed him lightly and climbed slowly from the bed.

Let them do what they liked to me. I had pleased my man. That was all that mattered.

* * * * *

Comments are welcome.