The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I?"

"Not by Mike. I saw you walk in here hand in hand."

"What do I tell Paul?"

"Let's get the police visit over with first."

We went back into the living room.

I sat in the armchair Paul usually uses.

"Just a few questions Miss." The man in the suit said. "My name is Inspector Norton and this is policewoman Green. Looks like you had a bit of a party here last night."

"Hmm." What was I going to tell Paul?

"I believe you have a fiancée named Paul Wagstaffe?"

"Yes, well I used too." I could see Mikes face above me, feel him thrusting inside me. "Is he alright?"

"Oh yes." The Inspector smiled at me. "Don't worry nothings happened to him."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"There was some trouble in a block of flats in London which apparently Mr Wagstaffe owns?"

"That's right." I said. "He inherited them."

"Three local villains were involved. Mr Wagstaffe has accused them of being involved with the rape and arson at 'The Brewers Arms' on Friday night and also of involvement in the death of the Grandmother of two young sisters who were apparently staying with him in the block of flats at the time."

I couldn't get these other faces out of my head. I could feel their hands on my thighs, opening me. One was kneeling between my legs.

The Inspector was still talking.

"I've come here this morning to see if, now you have had a chance to sleep on it, you can remember anything else in addition to the statements you have already given."

I thought, trying to keep the vision of Mike's face leering down at me from my mind.

"Only to say that one was very tall, six feet three or four, one was hardly taller than me and the third was quite fat about five ten or eleven."

"Any thoughts on accent."

"No. Their faces were covered." Somebody was trying to get his or her finger up my bum. "They had a dark coloured Singer. Well, there was one in the car park. Paul could tell you more about that. Where is he?"

"They have to stay in London overnight for the Magistrates hearing in the morning. Whether they get back tomorrow is dependent on when the hearing is scheduled for. If you're sure there's nothing else you can tell me?"

They both stood up and collected their coats from the back of some upright chairs by the dinner table.

They left.

Shirley and Raymond came out of her bedroom. Shirley's face was flushed as if she had been exerting herself in some way. Raymond's trouser zip was only done up half way.

"What are you going to do?" Shirley asked sitting on the sofa with Raymond.

There was tea in the pot on the coffee table. Not very hot but it was wet.

"What about?"

"All those men." Raymond said, he seemed to be enjoying it. "It will be all around the University by the time Paul gets back. I imagine he'll want to move out. It's going to be very embarrassing for him."

"What about me?"

"The lads said you invited them to have you."

"I didn't." Well I didn't think I did.

"Are you sure?"

No I wasn't. I couldn't help myself. I burst into tears. Shirley came and put her arm around me. I shrugged her off.

I needed to think. To get away. To be on my own.

"I'm going out."

"Where?" Linda asked. "I'll come."

"No."

I went into my bedroom. It looked as if somebody had been through every drawer. Somebody had written 'Slut' on the dressing table mirror. There were at least two bodies under the blankets.

"Get out of my bed." I shouted at them.

I found and put on some knickers and tights. Collected my handbag from under the bed. Shouted at the bodies in the bed who, from their movements, were making love and went back into the living room.

Linda was standing there wearing her coat and holding mine.

"I'm coming with you." She handed me my coat. "We have to talk."

Chapter 3.

The phone in Bristol was answered.

"Hello?" It was Raymond's voice. He sounded as if he'd been running.

"Hi. It's Paul." I said into the mouthpiece.

I heard a toilet flushing in the background.

The door by my side opened and Michael and Roddrego prepared to leave. Michael placed his hand on my shoulder. He gave me a weak smile.

"Be back around five o'clock. Hudson's taking us."

"What shall I tell him?" I could hear Raymond asking somebody.

"I don't know." It sounded like Shirley.

"Tell me about what?" I asked. Had something happened?

I could hear another voice; it sounded like Lucy from my course.

"Where is the little slag?"

'Slag? Who was she on about? What was going on?'

"Hello! Hello!" I shouted into the mouthpiece.

There was a mumbling of voices at the other end.

"Paul. It's Lucy."

"Hi Lucy. What are you doing there?"

"I came to speak to that slut of a girlfriend of yours."

"Oi. Careful." I said. Christ, I'd only been gone one night, what had been happening?"

There was movement by my side. Melissa was standing next to me, naked. She took my spare hand between hers and rubbed it against her pubic hairs. I tried to shake her off and concentrate on what Lucy was saying.

"So I went into the bed room and there she was, flat on her back, legs wide open with Mike's come dripping from her hole. She didn't even try to cover her self up. There was at least a dozen of us in the room."

"No. I mean. No! No!" It couldn't be."

"And there's more."

"What?"

"Apparently she took half a dozen others later on."

"No. I don't believe it."

"Speak to Shirley."

"Hello Paul. It's true. Raymond had to stop it."

"Where is she?"

"Gone out with Linda. We had the police around this morning."

"Did she report being raped to them?" I'd have to get back to her.

"No. She wasn't raped." Shirley sounded very sad. "Both Linda and I saw her go into the bedroom holding Mikes hand."

I put down the phone.

What was I to do?

I looked down. My fingers were between Melissa's legs. I could feel the warmth of her fanny, the moisture from its lips. I put my other hand on an ass cheek and pulled her towards me, pushing a finger up inside her as I did so. She threw her arms around my neck and I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue between her lips.

If Jenny could act like that why I should I deny myself.

I pushed Melissa back onto the sofa and taking off my trousers and underpants knelt between her legs. My prick wasn't hard so I knelt back on my heels and started stroking myself.

Chloe was standing by my side. I pulled the towel from her. I ran my hand up the back of her thighs. S opened her legs and I forced two of my fingers into her fanny. I ignored her yelp of pain, removed my fingers and sank forward onto Melissa. She reached between us and guided my prick between her fanny lips. I slid deep inside her. She bent her knees her heels on my ass cheeks. I started moving in and out. Pulling back to the opening and sinking back into her. Her fanny clutching at then relaxing around my prick. Then tightening again. Her heels were thumping against my ass cheeks trying to make me quicken. A finger was prodding at my anus. A sharp finger nail scratching at the tight folds of skin. I started to really bang my prick in and out of Melissa's hole. I felt then heard her coming.

I stopped moving, waiting for her to finish coming then I pulled out of her, stood up and faced Chloe. She looks down at my prick, wet with her sister's juices.

"Turn around and kneel down." I said placing my hands on her shoulders and turning her away from me.

She sank to the ground, ass raised in the air. I knelt behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. Her outer lips were still closed so I pulled them apart with my thumbs exposing the bright pink flesh inside.

I rubbed my prick up and down her slit then pushed it inside. She was tight. I pulled back and pushed again. That's better. I could feel her getting wetter. I pulled back and pushed again, and again and again. Faster, faster. My hands on her hips pulling her towards me then pushing her away. I came with a shout. Shooting load after load of come inside her.

I pulled out of her hole and sat back on the sofa. The girls sat either side of me. I put my arms around them and felt their breasts.

"Thank you." I kissed them both in turn.

"What's happening in Bristol?" Melissa asked picking up my prick and pulling the foreskin back and forth.

I told them what I heard on the phone. I thought it best to leave out the part that I'd been inside Linda's fanny twenty-four hours earlier, girls can be funny about things like that.

When I'd finished Melissa asked.

"What are you going to do now?" As she slid from the sofa and took my prick in her mouth.

It's very difficult to think clearly let alone hold a sensible conversation when your prick is inside a soft, warm mouth, especially the way her tongue was first wrapping itself around my knob end then trying to fit inside my wee hole. One thing did occur to me though. If I came in her mouth I probably wouldn't be able to fuck them for a while and I did want to fuck them. Any women would have done just to pay Jenny back. To let all those men have her. What had Lucy said, 'on her back, legs wide open with come dripping out of her fanny. All that come inside her. I could picture her. I put the thought from my mind.

Lifting Melissa's head from my prick I helped her place her knees either side of me and sink down on my prick. I held an ass cheek in either hand and tickled her anus with the middle finger of one. She offered a nipple to my lips as she would if feeding a child. No child could have sucked on it more eagerly. It responded, immediately enlarging and hardening. I pushed my finger hard against her anus. I heard her cry out as it opened slightly. She was too dry so I placed my finger along side my prick and let it slip into her fanny to collect lubrication. I removed it, placed it against her anus and pushed. She cried out again as my finger slid into her but this time it wasn't in pain. I tried to keep my hand still and allow her to take my finger inside her as her movements were taking my prick. Her breathing was becoming erratic. Her fanny and anus tightening and relaxing with her moving. She threw back her head and I sucked on her neck as she came. I hadn't finished so, still joined, I lay her on her back and quickly thrust myself to orgasm inside her.

I pulled out, sat back on my heels and looked down at her fanny. A dribble of come was running down towards her anus just as it must have run from Jenny's.

Chapter 4

I drove north out of Bristol.

Linda sat beside me, silent at first.

"What must we talk about?"

"I'm sorry Jenny." She said and burst into tears.

There was a petrol station with a café nearby ahead so I pulled in.

I said 'fill it up' to the man standing by the pump.

I opened my small handbag on its long strap. Four one pound notes and some change was wrapped in a ball in one corner. Paul's change from Friday night. I opened the zipped purse compartment of the handbag. Two pound note and some change.

"That will be four pounds, Miss." The man said wiping the windscreen. I gave him Paul's four pounds and some of the change and with a thank you drove to the café car park. I climbed out of the car.

"Come on." I said to Linda. "Let's go and get a cup of tea."

I could certainly do with one, not to mention a visit to the toilet.

Linda sat at a table and ordered a pot of tea and some cakes while I went into the toilets at the back of the café. Two cubicles, a wash hand basin and a waist bin. A blue roller towel hung on the wall by the side of the sink. I looked into the mirror above it. My eyes were bloodshot and my cheeks were red. My hair looked like it hadn't been brushed. It hadn't been. It would have to wait. I went into a cubical and after hanging up my coat pulled down my tights and knickers, lifted my skirt and sat down. Just in time. I leant against the wall of the cubical breathing heavily. I farted. My anus opened releasing whatever I had left inside my bowels. Ah, a solid bit. That hurt. I pissed. High pitched and hissing.

That was better.

I took some toilet roll and rolled it into a tight tube. I pulled open my fanny lips with the fingers of one hand and pushed it inside myself. It was sore as I pulled it out. I examined it closely and sniffed at it seeking signs of all the come that was supposed to be inside me. It was wet, it smelt of piss and me. I couldn't see any come. Had I dreamt it all? No. Mike had definitely had me. I could remember that now. I had tried to stop him but was just to drunk and besides I think I wanted to get at Paul. Why do it with a man you had only met properly an hour or so ago? I hadn't even enjoyed it and I was sure he was just using the first available women he could get while his girlfriend was away. I couldn't remember much about any others. I didn't think I'd been shagged by anybody else but knowing the minds of the males at this University they were certain to say that they had had me.

I wiped my anus and vagina properly, dressed, flushed the toilet and left the cubicle. I hung my coat up on a hook behind the door and washed my hands. Refilling the basin I splashed some water over my face. I dried my face and hands on the towel. That was better.

Now what to do about Paul?

I had better ring him and try to explain before somebody told him an exaggerated version of events. It was bad enough having to tell him at all and if other's hadn't known I don't think I would have. He had told me of the time he'd had Melissa and Chloe but that had been all tied up in our adventure in the Caribbean and I'd been with him when he'd came in Zoe and Carole's mouths so that wasn't really being unfaithful. No, I was the one at fault. I understood a little of the males thought processes to know that they viewed the leaving of sperm inside the females vagina as infinitely more serious than a man leaving his come on her belly or even coming inside her in a condom. It must be something really primeval to them.

Chapter 5

What had I done?

I looked down at Melissa's open fanny. I watched as my come trickled towards her anus.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I shouldn't be doing this. It's not fair on you, on either of you."

Chloe was standing by my side. She pulled the side of my face against her abdomen. Her skin felt soft and warm with the hint of firmness from her stomach muscles beneath. I placed my hand on the base of her spine where her ass cheeks began to swell and separate.

I looked down at Melissa again. Her fanny lips were closing leaving the small stream of my come to collect in the folds of her anus.

I stood up and she swung her legs off the sofa and sat down. I sat down next to her with Chloe next to me.

"What happens next?" Melissa asked taking one of my hands between hers.

"I need time to think." I did. Everything had happened so fast. A picture of Jenny's face with its expression of surprise and pain as I took her virginity flashed in front of me. "I better had move out of the flat."

"Come and live with us." Chloe said enthusiastically.

"No. Thanks for the offer though." She looked really disappointed.

"Let's get dressed and I'll take you to the pub around the corner for a drink." I stood up and pulled them both to their feet.

"Cheer up, both of you." I kissed them both on the cheeks. "You don't know how much what we just did has helped me in getting things straight in my mind."

I quickly threw on my clothes and phoned my parents whilst the girls were getting dressed.

My Father answered the phone. He was unable to play his usual rounds of golf on Saturday and Sunday morning until all of the shotgun pellets had worked their way to the surface of his skin, I wondered how he managed to get out of going to church with mother.

It was a quarter to eleven. They should just about be leaving now.

"Paul. You lifesaver." He said. "Just had you're Grandfather on the phone. Michael phoned him earlier." I hadn't heard a thing. "And told him about what's happened. I told you're Mother I'd need to stay by the phone." Crafty dog.

Without going into too many details I told him that Jenny and I we're going to go our own ways for a while and that I needed to get out of the flat. We discussed whether I should leave University and return to the accountancy firm to study for professional qualifications. I was for it but he convinced me that it was bast for me to continue in Bristol. Fine, I needed to find some accommodation.

"Number twenty seven is free." He said.

When he and my Mother had first married and he was working for an accountancy company in Bristol between the end of the Second World War and The Korean War they had first rented then bought a little two bed roomed house on Bedminster Downs over looking the city. As they had prospered and he had gained the necessary experience they had moved to become a junior partner in my Grandfathers firm and began living in Taunton. I had been born in that house and it always held fond memories for me. We had moved when I was six. My parents had never sold the house but had let it on a long-term lease to a old couple they knew. I hadn't realised both had died. I remembered the old ladies seed cake. Ghastly.

"You're Mother and I were discussing what to do with it only yesterday. We hadn't expected Gladys to go so soon after Frank."

I remembered he had died whilst I was in Hospital after my encounter with the Panther. I hadn't been well enough to go to the funeral. I thought I remembered seeing Gladys at my Grandmothers funeral.

"Can I have it? Please?"

I was sure it would be ideal. Two, well one and a half bedrooms to be truthful. Ideal for a baby or young child or a place to study. A place to go to study. It was important to have a place to go to. Doing it in a bedroom with all your, perhaps, more interesting possessions wasn't the best arrangement but to have a space, without distractions, would be great.

"If we do not sell before times one day it will be yours. I lease it to the company and they rented it to Gladys and Frank to avoid tax complications. We must really sit down and look at your potential property holdings in the future. What with the flats in London, your Grandparents house, this house, number 27 in Bristol and the villa in Spain. There must be a quarter of a million pounds there in total."

(This story is set in 1970)

"I didn't think we owned that."

"A perpetual gift of the Spanish Government. Full title belongs to your Grandfather but we had it confirmed by the General only last year that the title will pass to me then to you and so on unless we decide otherwise. The Government would like things to stay as they are."

Ours or there's?

"But they have Inter Government meetings there."

"Handy for them. Neutral territory."

We had only used it two or three weeks of the year. It was true that my Grandparents had used it much more.

"Number twenty seven is empty at present." My Father continued. "It only has carpets and curtains with a fitted kitchen and bathroom. When were you thinking of moving in."

"Tomorrow."

A silence at the other end. I could hear voices.

"Paul?" My Mother. "What's all this your Father's saying, never mind we haven't time we will be late for Church." I thought I heard my Father groan in the background. Then I heard him say 'right Miss'.

My Mother seemed to have difficulty with her breathing.

"Oh. Ring. Oh. When you're coming back to Bristol. Hmm. I'll. Oh God. Meet you in Bristol. Stop it. No don't. I'll enjoy this."

"Mother." I said and put the phone down.

I still found it difficult to believe that people as old as my parents, 43 and 49, still did it. Let alone with passion. It embarrassed me to think that my Father may have put his head between my Mothers legs as I did with Jenny. I thought now and again of my Grandparents doing the same thing but I didn't think it had been invented when they were young.

1...34567...14