The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

"You all right?" I asked.

"Yes." I could sense her gritted teeth. "We haven't done this for a while. It takes a bit of getting used to."

I put some more Vaseline on her hole, re-positioned my prick against it and pushed into her.

This time she opened easily and I slid inside her, only stopping when my pubic hairs touched her ass cheeks. I stopped for a few seconds, revelling in her warmth and tightness. I pulled out and pushed back inside again.

"You alright?" I asked, placing my hands on her hips.

"Hmm." She replied, and wriggled her ass.

I started moving in and out of her. Hands on her hips, pulling and pushing her in time with my movements. It felt so good. She groaned once as I pushed in extra firmly as a wave of pleasure swept over me but otherwise was quiet. I quickened my strokes, shortening them, holding her still. As moans of pleasure escaped my lips I really started to move. Faster, faster. She cried out but I couldn't stop. I was there, pumping my sperm deep inside her bowels. I pulled out and sat back on my heels. Pulling her ass cheeks apart I watched as her anus slowly tightened and closed.

I lay down on top of the covers and put my arm around her.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. Her face was flushed.

"A little." She said laying her head on my shoulder. "It's quite a nice hurt, really."

"Time for bed." I kissed her forehead.

"Bathroom first, I think." She said, standing up and reaching for my hand.

Chapter 2

I awoke with a hard on. The tip of my prick between the cheeks of Jenny's ass. It felt nice so I lifted up her ass cheek and pushed forward a little. I felt the end of my prick rub across her anus then on to lie along her fanny lips. She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Good morning." I said, slipping down the bed slightly so that the tip of my prick was between her fanny lips. I pushed gently and felt them open slightly.

"Good morning." She replied, taking my hand from her ass cheek and guiding it to a breast.

She bent her knees and opened her legs. I pushed again, this time slipping inside her. She closed her legs, tightening her fanny around me. It was difficult to move at first, and then it became easier as she became wetter. The thing I found about morning fucks is that I never seemed to last very long. I felt my balls tightening and my prick growing. I was starting to pant. I put my hand on her hip to pull her back towards me as I came as deep inside her as I could.

I grunted as I pulled from her then farted.

"Sorry." I said climbing out of bed. "I need the loo."

She giggled.

I left the room with her sniffing the air.

I sat on the toilet seat, naked. I broke wind again immediately followed by my anus relaxing to allow the passage of my shit accompanied by a flow of piss from my prick.

Another movement. It stank. It must have been the mushy peas I'd had with my fish and chips for tea the night before. It couldn't be the beer, I'd only had two pints of that and I never finished the second. A knocking on the door.

"Let me in." A sound of urgency in her voice. "I need to go."

"I haven't finished." I said, leaning back against the cistern. "Use the outside loo."

"You'd make me go outside without any clothes on?"

"Put some on."

"I can't, I need to go."

"Alright." I said tearing off some paper.

I wiped my ass, flushed the toilet and opened the door. Jenny rushed past me and sat down.

"Well?" She looked at me.

"Well what?" I replied.

"Leave please."

"I haven't washed my hands."

She was about to answer when the expression on her face changed and I heard a splash followed by a second then a third.

"Go away." She waved her hand at me. "Make tea."

I went downstairs and washed my hands before putting the kettle on for tea. I came back upstairs to the bedroom and dressed. Jenny was still in the bathroom. We passed on the landing. She was naked I was fully clothed. I kissed her and scueezed her ass cheeks.

"See you downstairs." She bounced into the bedroom. She seemed happy.

I'd made the tea by the time she came downstairs.

"What shall we do today?" I asked.

"You are going to study while I pick up Linda and Shirley and go shopping."

"They could walk to the city centre from where they live." I didn't want to study.

"We're not going into Bristol."

"You're not?"

"No. This why I needed the money, we're going across the bridge to Cardiff."

"But I..."

"I thought it best you have peace and quiet to study."

"But..."

"No. Don't thank me."

She kissed my forehead.

"I've got half an hour before I have to go."

I perked up.

"Do you want me to cook you a breakfast or will you have a sandwich later?"

"A sandwich later." I was keen to remove any obstacles.

"Well I just have time to pin out the washing then." She opened the back door and stepped across to the utility room. I poured myself another cup of tea and sulked.

She came back in full of smiles.

I put my cup down. She picked it up and sipped at it.

"Too sweet. You'll pay for it later in life."

"I only have one spoon full."

"Twice as much as me. I'll have to cut you down. Now kiss me goodbye and study, study, study. It would be no fun here on my own."

"I'll study."

I kissed her and tried to pull her onto my lap.

"We haven't time." She pulled away. "Study hard and we will do something extra especially nice tonight."

She was gone.

I heard the car starting and the crunching as it drove down the short stretch of gravel we called our drive.

I went up the stairs and into the study. I sat at my desk and pulled my book towards me. I read this somewhere before.

This time however it was making sense so I read on, and on.

I needed some more paper to work this through. I put the book down and looked up. The sun had been shining through the window of the study when I had sat down. It wasn't now.

I went into the bedroom and looked at the clock.

It was nearly twelve thirty.

Jenny had been gone nearly three hours.

I was hungry. I'll go downstairs and make a sandwich. No, better still I'll go to the pub. Have a pie and a pint. Or get some fish and chips. It was a beautiful day. I wouldn't need a jacket or a jumper. I would need some money. As long as the little minx hadn't touched my post office book. No there it was in the drawer. I could get some money from the sub post office in the village shop next to the pub and fish and chip shop. I slipped my passbook into my back pock, put on my shoes with the elasticated sides, locked the front door behind me and headed for the post office. Behind the section, which was barred and glassed for post office use, Mrs Thompson sat on her high chair. She looked about one hundred years old. It was rumoured that she had been around when the penny post had first started. I slipped my passbook under the grill.

"Yes, young man." She picked it up slowly in her arthritic fingers.

"I want to draw out some money please." I said.

"Have to go to a main Post Office to draw out more than fifty pounds."

"I don't want more than fifty pounds."

"How much do you want."

"Twenty pounds."

"Alright." She wrote an entry in the book and counted out four five pounds notes.

I picked up the money and put it in my wallet.

I waited.

"Anything else?" She asked, putting my book on a shelf behind her.

"Can I have my pass book back please."

"Hallo Paul."

Cheryl was standing at the shop counter to my side. She was holding three lemons. She must be buying them for the bar.

"Hallo Cheryl." She looked nice.

"I have to send the book off for your interest to be made up." Mrs Thompson said. She handed me a form. "You don't live at this address anymore, do you?" She showed me the front page of the book through the grill; it was my grandfathers in Somerset.

"No."

"Complete the form, please."

I filled in the details of my new address and handed it back. Mrs Thompson wrote my account number on the top.

"When will I get my book back?"

"About a week." She put it back on the shelf.

"But I need to draw more money out next week."

I was conscious that Cheryl was standing very close to me. I could feel the warmth of her body. I looked. Short thin skirt. I could make out the outline of her knickers. Flat sandals for working behind a bar.

"Only one withdrawal per day allowed." Mrs Thompson said, looking past me as if seeking another customer.

"You coming into the pub, Paul?"

If possible, Cheryl was standing even closer.

I looked down at her breasts. Was that her knickers I could see beneath them?

I blinked and swallowed hard.

"Yes." I said to Cheryl. To Mrs Thompson I said. "Can I cancel this entry and change it to fifty pounds."

"Only one withdrawal allowed."

"What if I pay this back in."

"Oh you can make a payment in." She reached for the book.

I handed over the twenty pounds. She started to write.

"And then I can draw fifty pounds out?"

"Only one withdrawal a day."

"Stop." I almost shouted.

"Don't you want to make a deposit?"

"Not if I cannot draw it back out again."

"Only one withdrawal a day."

"Then cancel my deposit and give me my twenty pounds back please."

She looked disappointed.

"These are the best interest rates we've had for years."

"My twenty pounds please."

She reluctantly handed it back to me.

Cheryl took my hand.

"Come on." She led me to the door.

I shook my hand free as we walked to the pub.

"Who's playing hard to get, then?" She tossed back her head, her hair bouncing off her shoulders.

"You weren't interested when I was." I complained.

"That was then."

"I'm spoken for now."

I held the door open for her when we reached the pub. She started to brush past me. Stopping when her ass cheek was against my hip she looked over her shoulder at me.

"You don't know what you're missing."

She stormed off down the corridor to the door leading to the back of the bar leaving me standing there. Lounge or public bar? Peace and quiet or noise, bustle, cards and darts.

I went into the public bar.

Cheryl was behind the bar when I reached it.

"Pint of Bitter and a Steak and Kidney pie please." I ordered.

She ignored me.

Bill, the landlord, came over and pulled me a pint. As I sipped the froth, he took a pie from the glass case they used to keep them warm and put it on a plate.

"What have you done to our Cheryl then?" He asked as I handed over a five pounds note from my wallet.

"I haven't done anything." I protested.

"Perhaps it what she wants you to do."

"I know what she wants but I have a fiancée."

"It didn't seem like that a few months ago."

"Things were different then."

I took my pint and pie to a table by the window.

I sat down to eat. Three of the locals that I knew slightly came in.

They ordered their drinks and went to the dartboard. In the winter they would have been going to watch one of the local soccer teams, in the summer they drank beer and played darts. What a life. They weren't sitting at a desk studying.

"Fancy a game, Paul?" One, named Jim, asked. "We need a fourth for partners."

"Sure." I'd finished my pie so I joined them.

It is possible to have to drink a lot of beer very quickly playing darts. Best of five games. Losers buy the next round.

I saw Cheryl deep in conversation with Jim one time, casting glances in my direction, when he'd gone to buy the drinks.

They were all looking at me when I returned from

the toilet.

"You kinky sod." John, my partner said.

"What?" I had a feeling.

"Last night, in the lounge." He punched me non-too gently on the arm. "We could hear the heavy breathing in here."

"You couldn't have." I protested.

"So it was true."

Oh no.

"What did she tell you?"

"She said she could see everything."

Which probably meant she could actually see nothing.

"We weren't doing anything." I'll brazen it out.

"Who said you were?" Jim interjected.

"Well. I thought...." Too much beer.

"Whose go." I picked up the darts.

"Coming in tonight?" Andy, Jim's partner, in more than one sense I was led to believe, asked.

"Let's just play."

I took my go. Missed the double.

"Up to you then partner." I handed the darts to John. He belched. Loud and long.

"Manners." Cheryl called from behind the bar.

"I like her." John said sitting down.

The others did the same. Jim and Andy very close together on the bench seat running along the wall.

"Shall I fix you up with her?" I asked.

"She won't even talk to you." John stared into his pint.

I noticed that Andy and Jim both had their inside hands under the table. In 1970's England, especially in a provincial city, it was still very difficult to be openly gay.

"I'll go and speak to her." I said standing up. I stumbled slightly as I made my way to the bar ignoring John's hissed 'come back.' "Cheryl." I said. She ignored me.

"Can I speak to you please?" I persisted.

"What do you want?"

"Come here." I made my way to the corner of the bar.

She came with me.

I beckoned to her. She lent towards to hear what I had to say. Her dress fell forward. I could see her white bra. Those must be her knickers I could see below it.

"Well I haven't got all day."

Frontal attack required here.

"John's deeply in love with you." I nodded, to empathise the point.

"You're drunk."

"No." I pointed towards him. "Look."

He turned away, hiding his face behind his beer.

"He's gay, anyway."

"He isn't."

"He's always hanging around with those two."

"I do sometimes and I'm not."

"I don't know."

"I've got a fiancée."

"So."

"He wants to take you out. When's your night off?"

"Wednesday. Anyway, why doesn't he ask me out himself."

"He's shy."

She looked at me then looked at John. He was a good-looking chap in an out door life sort of way. They were all a year or so older than me. I went back to my seat.

"You're to go up and ask her out." I said, sitting down and picking up my pint.

"What did you say to her?" John looked nervous.

"That you loved her deeply and couldn't live without her."

"You didn't?" He went bright red in the face.

"Just go up and speak to her." I encouraged. "She won't bite. Unless you get lucky."

"Leave him alone."

Cheryl was standing behind me. Empty glasses on a try.

"Come with me John."

She left the bar to the corridor outside.

They were gone over five minutes.

John came back looking flushed.

"What happened." Jim asked.

"She...She...kissed me."

"Going out?"

"Hmm. Yes."

"I'm to walk her home tonight, if I'm sober." He picked up his beer, looked at it, put it down and stood up.

"I best go."

He left, without even a glance in Cheryl's direction.

Cheryl called last orders.

"I don't know about you, but I could do with a couple more." Jim said, sitting closer still to Andy.

I didn't want to be on my own.

"Come back to my house." I said. "Jenny won't be back for a few hours." We finished our drinks and made to go. I waved at Cheryl; she tossed her head and turned her back on me.

Chapter 3

Back in my house I pointed out the bathroom, showed them the living room and went down the cellar to get some bottles of beer. They were sitting side by side on the sofa when I returned.

I got some glasses and a bottle opener and we all drank.

I couldn't contain my curiosity.

"Do you two... Hmm... How can I put it." I began. I was nothing if clear and concise.

"Yes." Jim said, taking Andy's hand in his. "Does it bother you?"

"No." He'd moved his hand to Andy's thigh. "Not really."

Andy put his head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

"Not even if I did this?"

He put his hand on Andy's prick and balls.

"No." I took a sip of beer. Curious to know how far he would go. "We like to fuck but as we both live with our parents we don't get a lot of opportunity. Especially now the evenings are so light. We sometimes go around Clive's house."

I knew him. Strange man. Lived alone in a two bedroomed house on the estate behind the pub.

"There's a price though. He wants to fuck Andy's ass everytime we go there." Andy hadn't moved at all. Not even when Jim unzipped his trousers and pulled his prick out. Jim closed his fist around it and slowly started stroking it. I didn't say a thing. Just sat and watched. Jim looked once in my direction and lowered his mouth to Andy's, by now hard, cock. I watched as he licked his lips and guided it between them. He was as gentle and loving as Jenny was with me. A far cry from my own, brief, excursion with Homosexuality.

Andy gasped once as his foreskin was pulled back to its furthest extent by Jim's lips, then released as Jim lifted his head. I saw Jim's hands on the buckle of Andy's belt. He lifted his ass off the sofa to help Jim pull his trousers and underpants down to his ankles and off in one, practised movement. Jim knelt between Andy's legs and took his prick back into his mouth and started sucking him off in earnest. His hand and head moving as one. Gradually increasing the pressure and the pace. Andy's body suddenly stiffened and I saw Jim's head jerk backwards with the force of his come. Jim kept working at his prick until satisfied he received all he was going to give. He sat back on his heels and helped Andy turn and kneel in front of him. His head on the seat of the sofa with his ass sticking up in the air. Jim lowered his head and I watch him coat Andy's anus with a mixture of saliva and come. Andy moaned at the touch of Jim's tongue. Reaching behind himself he pulled wide his ass cheeks.

Jim knelt upright and dropped his trousers and underpants to his knees. He shuffled forward, placing the tip of his prick against the proffered anus and pushed. Andy cried out softly as his sphincter was spread wide to take Jim inside.

Jim pulled back then pushed again, this time sinking deep inside him. Andy released his ass cheeks and placed his hands, face down, under the side of his face as Jim started his movements. Once he cried out as Jim thrust particularly hard but otherwise was silent.

Jim had quickened his pace. Pulling Andy towards him by his hips.

I could feel myself getting hard.

Jim was gasping, using short sharp strokes. He was there. Four or five long slow strokes to empty his balls and he sank back onto his heels, his prick slipping out of Andy's ass hole.

He looked at me.

"Fancy a go?" He pulled Andy's ass cheeks apart showing me his gaping anus.

"Andy won't mind, will you dear."

Andy moaned. In pain or pleasure I didn't know.

"No thanks." I dropped my hand to my crutch to try to hide my erection. Jim's eyes followed it.

"Go on." He reached out and touched my knee. "You know you want to." His hand moved up my leg until it touched my balls. He rubbed them gently with his fingertips. I should stop him.

He moved my hand to one side and fumbled with the fastening and zip of my jeans.

Finally he had my prick out.

He stroked it.

"Come and look at this Andy. How would you like this up your ass hole." Andy shuffled across on his knees, holding up his trousers with on hand. He knelt by Jim's side, feeling my balls.

"Don't." I finally managed to say something.

Andy stood up, letting his underpants and trousers fall to his ankles, his hardening prick pointing towards my mouth. My prick felt warm and wet. I looked down; Jim had taken it into his mouth. Andy's prick was nudging at my lips. I opened them. He slid inside. He held my head, moving in and out. His prick hit the back of my throat. I coughed.

"No."

I stood up, pushing them both away and putting my prick back into my trousers.

"Get out." I ordered.

They both stood up, adjusting their clothing as they did so.

"I'm sorry, Paul." Jim said. "You can't blame us for trying."

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
123456...9