The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

"Wait a minute." She whispered. "Listen."

I did. Nothing.

"Hear it?" She said.

I did. A long low cry of pain.

Silence.

We stood there straining our ears. Silence.

"We can't have imagined it." I said.

"Hmm." Jenny said. "We need to think about this."

"Come on." She took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Toilet."

"You certainly know how to show a boy a good time." I think I'd heard that in a film once.

At the flap to the toilet tent she stopped. A figure slipped behind one of the tents.

"Who's that?" She hissed.

"Hans. Stavros told he often patrols the camp looking for intruders. In fact he say's he and Bill do the same if one of them can't sleep." I looked at my watch. Five thirty. He'd be up starting breakfast in an hour. An hour.

Jenny disappeared inside the tent. Should I sneak a look?

"Don't even think about it."

She could read my mind.

I heard the sound of soil being thrown into the hole.

Jenny came out carrying a spade.

"We need a new hole. That one's full."

"But."

"You can't expect we girls to dig one."

"But."

"Go on. There could be something in it for you."

She rinsed her hands from the Jerry can.

I went inside the tent and looked down into the hole I could just see the pink and white of a sanitary towel. A small pile of earth remained so I piled some more on top and patted it down with the back of the spades blade. I chose an undisturbed spot and started to dig. A spade and a half width and two feet long if you're digging a hole for girls.

I was about eighteen inches down when I struck something solid. I cleared the earth from it. Grey in colour and flat. I didn't want to start another hole; perhaps I could dig around it and pull it out. It was only about ten inches in length. I cleared the earth from it. It was the base of something. What to do? Go and see what Jenny had planned or go and tell Bill and Stavros?

I quickly dug a second hole to one side, used it and went back to our tent. Jenny was lying naked on top of her covers. I knelt down and put my hand on her pubic mound. I pushed a finger between her legs, she opened them.

"I found something." I said rubbing my finger up and down the lips of her fanny before sliding it inside her.

"Hmm." She moaned. "You have."

"Not that."

She looked disappointed.

I pushed a second finger inside her. She bent her knees letting her thighs flop open.

With one hand she unfastened my shorts and pulled my prick out of my underpants. I climbed onto the camp bed above her. She guided my prick to her opening. I slipped inside her. She smiled.

"That's better." She said as I began moving in and out.

"Now what have you found?"

"A stone."

"There's a lot of them around here." She wrapped her arms around my back and lifted up her head to be kissed.

"You haven't brushed your teeth." She licked her lips.

"Neither have you."

"It's different for a girl."

She was right. Her breath always smelt nice.

Her fanny squeezed my prick for a second. She moaned. I moved a little faster, conscious that I didn't have great staying powers in the morning. In fact I could feel my balls tightening. My prick was swelling. I tried to think of something else but her fanny tightened around my prick again, she gave a gasp and I was pumping my sperm inside her. I stopped moving. Trying to steady my breathing. My prick was still inside her. She kissed me.

"What's so special about this stone?" She said, relaxing her thighs and placing her hands behind her head.

"I think it's the base of something."

"Do you want to show it to me?"

"In a minute." My prick was growing inside her.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Again?"

I started moving in and out.

"If you can take it."

"I think I could possibly manage that."

I was fully hard. I reached behind her and felt one of her ass cheeks. She wrapped her arms around me and locked her feet behind my back. I put my hands under her shoulder blades. She put her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on it. All the time moving in and out of her fanny. She moved her head and sucked on the side of my neck. I moved faster. I was there. Jerking and spraying inside her.

I pulled out and stood up.

I looked down at her. Her fanny lips were wet and open. A drop of my come was seeping out at the bottom. Her face was flushed. She looked great.

"Come on." I said, holding out my hand to her.

"You can't lie there all day."

I pulled her to her feet and fastened my shorts while watching her dress.

"Let's go and see the Professors." I held open the tent flap for her. At the Professors tent I called out loudly as there was nothing to knock on. We could hear a rustling of clothing inside. Bill came out, he looked flushed. "Yes?"

"I've found a stone."

Chapter 7

What excitement. I had found the base of a statue. Only one ankle and sandal remained attached to it but apparently this was enough to show that the former inhabitants of this site worshipped a different God to that which everybody had believed.

The toilet tent had to be moved to another spot and work on the rest of the site halted to enable the Professors and their senior students to concentrate on uncovering and lifting the stone.

We were given the day off.

Bill handed me the keys to the minibus and told me to be back for the evening meal. As it was only Jenny and I didn't want to stay and watch the excavation, fascinating though I was sure it would have been. We would only get under their feet, I told her, so after a snatched breakfast we hit the road. Or unmetaled dirt tracks as most of the roads in Cyprus were. All roads seemed to meet in Limassol. Once there we could decide which way to go. Up across the central plain to the capitol, Nicosia, and the northern coast, east to Larnaca and Farmagosta or west to the fishing port of Paphos. In Limassol we walked along the sea front hand in hand and had coffee in a small café while we planned our day.

We discussed the noises we had heard that morning.

"It could have been a young goat being attacked

by something." I said.

"No. I don't think it was that." Jenny replied.

"What else then?" I asked, slipping my hand onto her thigh under the table. She placed her hand on top of it but didn't try to move it. She was wearing her wrap-around skirt and I my trousers on as Stavros had warned us that it wasn't considered respectful to visit any shrines or monasteries in shorts.

"Do we need any money?" I asked.

My father had arranged for me to be able to draw money from a branch of Barclays Bank International in Limassol should I need it and for further money to be available from the offices of the cruise line we were sailing up the Nile with in Cairo.

That way I didn't have to carry large sums in notes or travellers cheques with me. Not that I did, Jenny looked after the bulk of the money. Practising for later in life, she called it.

"No." She checked her purse. "What with what you have in your wallet we're fine."

How did she?

The café had sold a small selection of tourist guides so we had bought the one with the largest map.

"Well, what do you think?"

"What? Where to or the noise."

"Either or both."

"I've been watching Bill and Stavros, they like each other."

"We like them."

"I know, but listen." She sounded a little exasperated. She took my hand from her thigh as a couple had taken the table next to us could see and held it between her own on top of the table.

"I think they are lovers."

"Never. Why, he could have any woman he wanted."

"Not me."

"Obviously not you."

"Don't get too over-confident."

I didn't say anything. I had a vision of Mike fucking her.

"Don't worry." She squeezed my hand. She stopped, then continued. "I think they have lured Hans into their bedtime arrangements."

"That's not fair." I was glad we were back on this subject. "He's not all there."

I tapped my forehead with my fingertips.

"What to do about it is the question?" She creased her forehead in thought.

"Excuse me."

The man at the next table spoke with a thick German accent.

"Yes?" Jenny said. "What can we do to help?"

"We could not help but over hear the names you mentioned. Mine namen ist Herr Kesler." He indicated the women with him. She must have been in her late twenties. Tall with short blond hair.

Her face looked familiar. I was surprised I hadn't paid more attention when she had come into the café. "This is my, what is the word in English?"

I could think of a few.

"Ah yes. My Niece. Frau Adler."

"Hello." Jenny said.

She kneed me under the table. I closed my mouth, smiled and nodded my head in greeting.

"We are in this country looking for my brother." Frau Adler spoke.

"Yes." Her Uncle said. "My sister used to live here but we have had no replies to our letters for three years. We have only just managed to come to West Germany from the East. Hans is his name. There was a Scholar who befriended them but I do not know his name. My sister's husband was a well-known archaeologist. Perhaps he is one also."

"We have a Hans working on the site we're staying at." I said.

"Oh, is he an Archaeologist?" Frau Adler asked eagerly.

"No. I'm sorry to say." Jenny said.

She gave them an abbreviated version of what we knew of Han's history. Frau Adler burst into tears when Jenny explained that he was a little slow in some things.

Herr Kesler nodded.

"They were bad times. Worse in many ways for the women."

I nodded.

"Those other things you mentioned?" Frau Adler asked. "I am sorry, we couldn't help but overhear. Do you think that what you said is true?"

"We do not know for certain." Jenny said. "It's just the way he looks. The cries of pain we hear at night."

"Why does he not leave?" Herr Kesler stroked his beard.

"Where would he go." Jenny drank some coffee. "If they told him that they were all he had in the world. If they used him from an early age, so he'd think it was normal. I don't know. Of course we could be completely wrong."

"Perhaps that is why the letters were unanswered." Frau Adler finished her cup.

"What to do?" I asked.

"We could take you there now but it is an important day. Paul made a find this morning that proved that a lot of the theories about the original inhabitants of this site are wrong. A lot of important people will be coming down to view what is going on."

"And they encouraged you to leave the site, so they could have the credit, perhaps?"

I hadn't thought of that.

"Let's go back."

"No. If you do not mind." I could find Herr

Kesler's beard stroking irritating.

"I would like to see Hans away from the others. Can that be arranged?"

"Of course." Jenny said. "Paul can ask him to come to the bar in the village with us tonight after he has finished his work."

"Thank you."

"What will you do now?" Frau Adler asked.

"We thought of driving along the coast road to Paphos and explore a bit." I said.

"That sounds interesting." She looked almost eager for a second.

I paused.

"Why don't you come with us." We must remember our manners. I'd love them to say no. I wanted to be with Jenny.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Herr Kesler asked.

"I cannot come. I have people to see, on business. But if you wouldn't mind if Helga went with you it would save her from a day spent sitting around our hotel."

"Of course not." Jenny chipped in. "We'd love you to come."

I left it at that.

We back along the sea front with them to there hotel from where I was sent to get the mini bus. By the time I pulled up outside the two girls were waiting for me. As I drove away I saw two large men in light-weight suits enter the hotel. They looked German. If anybody can look a race. We drove across the Akrotiri peninsular then through the large British Army base at Episkopi, past the entrance to the tunnel to the beach and along the coast road. We stopped shortly after to look at the spot where Aphrodite was supposed to have been born from sea spray. It looked like any other piece of beach to me. We continued on reaching Paphos at eleven thirty. I parked near the harbour wall, at the end of which was the old Crusader Fort. Of course we had to look at that. Then back to a sea front café for lunch.

Sitting at a small round table eating squid and octopus, fish and cheese with a couple of carafes of sweet white wine and a large fresh salad. I looked down at the gaps between the floor boards and could see what looked like hundreds of small fish leaping on any crumb that might fall from the table. I pointed them out to Jenny and Helga. I had to make crumbs for the fish. After lunch we walked around the town for half an hour, by that time we had covered every inch, and returned to the mini bus. One more stop further up the coast to see some cave where the waters had magical properties and we were on our way back to Limassol.

We dropped Helga off at four with arrangements made to meet her at eight that evening in the village bar. I started to drive back up the mountain. Jenny was sitting in the front with me. She had spent all day in the back with Helga. She put her hand on my thigh as we left the town on the dusty track north.

"We're not in a hurry, are we?" He hand squeezed,

gently.

"Not especially."

Reaching over, I pulled her skirt up to her waist. I could see her knickers. There was a sign pointing to a track off to one side which read reservoir. I turned onto it. We bumped about. The suspension creaking until we entered a wide, steep sided valley. There were the concrete fittings of a pumping station to our right a low concrete wall across the valley in front of us. Acres of water beyond it and thousands of flowers. Their perfume suddenly hit us. I looked at Jenny and she at me.

"Let's get out she said." She said opening her door. She walked to the low wall, the flowers almost reaching to her waist. I followed in her wake, watching as the flowers first catch at her skirt then release it. Flashing her calves and thighs at me. She sat on the low wall, kicked off her sandals and dipped her feet in the water.

"It's beautiful here." She said.

I had to admit I was impressed. And nobody else around. A concrete bar extended out into the water. I walked out onto it. Jenny followed, carrying her sandals.

"What are you going to do?" She said as I started unbuttoning my shirt. "Oh, you're going for a swim."

Not exactly what I had in mind but it would do for a start. I looked around then pulled of the rest of my clothes. Jenny stood and watched, looking around her nervously.

"Do you think we should? I mean people drink this."

"I'm sure it's treated first. You can boat and fish in most reservoirs in England. I can't see why you cannot do it here." I couldn't see any signs that said no swimming so I dangled my feet off the end of the bar and slid into the water. I kicked away and floated on my back making small circles with my hands. The water was cold. It was a few seconds before I could control my breathing enough to speak.

"Come on in. It's lovely."

Jenny looked doubtful but she undressed, continuously looking around. She crouched naked on the bar splashing water onto her arms.

"It's cold." She said.

"It's alright once your in."

She lowered herself into the water, pushed off with her feet and breast stroked over to me. I lay on my back and kicked drawing her further out into the water. I stopped. Treading water. She stopped by my side.

"It's f f f fucking c c c cold." She shivered.

"You'll get used to it."

"You've said that before."

"I was right, wasn't I?"

She splashed me, turned and swam away. I followed in a fast crawl. It was the one of the few things I could do better than Jenny. Swim. I overtook her, dived beneath her and felt one of her breasts. She stopped to tread water. I came up behind her pulling her towards me with a hand on each breast. She pushed me away and headed back to the bar. I reached it first and hauled myself out of the water, offering her my hand when she arrived.

I help her to climb out then lay back on the concrete pulling her on top of me. The concrete was warm against my back and ass cheeks, Jenny cool against my chest and groin.

She folded her hands underneath her chin and looked down at me.

"Well?" She asked, head on one side.

"Never better."

I cupped her ass cheeks in either hand. Squeezing them, pulling them apart. I probed with one fingertip along the soft sides of her crevice, cool now, after her swim. She gasped as I found her anus. Closing her eyes a slight smile on her lips. I reach further behind her, searching for the start of her fanny lips. She opened her thighs, her legs either side of mine. I pushed my finger against her lips, feeling the initial resistance, then their opening to admit me into her warmth and moistness. She moved up my body slightly improving my access, her pubic mound hard against my prick. I moved my finger in and out of her hole. She pressed her lips to mine, moving her hips until my prick was against her opening. I guided it in with my finger and she moved down to accept half it's length inside her. My hands went back to her ass cheeks as we lay there, joined but not moving. Her legs straight, lying outside of my own. Y just twitching my ass cheeks I could get my prick to move in and out. Only an inch or so at a time but enough for my foreskin to cover and expose the head of my prick. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded over me. All my being was concentrated on the end of my prick, my own movements and the contractions of Jenny's fanny around. I don't know how long we remained joined like this. It could have been five minutes, it could have been twenty. Twice Jenny gave little sighs. Whether she had come or not I didn't know.

I rubbed her anus. Scratching the tight folds of skin with my finger nail. Suddenly I needed to come. The pressure was building . I pulled at the back of her thighs. Bending her knees. Moving in and out with faster longer strokes at first then shortening them as my orgasm approached. Her breath seemed to catch in the back of her throat as I began to pump my come inside her. Her fanny gripped me like a vice until I could hardly move. Then it relaxed and she collapsed onto my chest.

We lay there, still joined, neither moving for what seemed like ages.

She lifted her head and looked down at me.

"Best go." She sucked my nose. "We'll be late for tea."

Chapter 8: Reunions and Recriminations.

I managed to get Hans to one side after tea and ask him to come with me and Jenny to the bar in the village. He didn't want to come at first so I told him Rose would be particularly disappointed if he didn't. He asked if she would let him fuck her, he was nothing if not to the point. I said there was probably a good chance so he promised to meet me in half an hour and headed over the front of the plateau to the terraces below with a torch in his hand. Jenny was lying on her camp bed when I went back into our tent.

I lay down on top of her.

"I can't breath." She gasped as I lowered my weight onto her. I slipped down the end of the bed to my knees. She was wearing her wrap around skirt. I lifted it and looked underneath. She opened her legs a little. I could see the outline of her fanny lips through her white knickers with the pink flowers, a small patch of dampness along her crack. I leant forward and kissed her knees, then the inside of her thighs. She was about to say something, changed her mind and closed her eyes, turning her head to one side. I moved up her thighs, kissing each in turn until I reach the top of her legs. I placed my lips against her knickers and sucked the material into my mouth. They tasted salty and smelt musty.

Pulling them to one side I licked along the one lip of her fanny I exposed. I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled at it with my front teeth. Jenny made a noise. She bent her knees giving me the room to completely expose her fanny. I poked my tongue inside it and swirled it around. She gasped. I pushed a finger inside her as I moved up to her clitoris. I sucked it, I kissed it, with small flicks of my tongue I licked it. She moved her hips, first to one side then the other. I licked faster, pushing a second finger inside her whilst searching for her anus with my little finger.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
1...34567...9