The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

"Well?" Herr Kesler asked.

"Tell him, Hans" Stavros spoke.

"No." I cannot. "I promised."

Rose had been bent over the table and one of the Germans had his prick out and was rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass cheeks.

"Please Hans." Rose cried as the prick was pushed against her fanny.

"Tell him to stop." I said. "I know where it is."

"Do you?"

Rose cried out as the prick was thrust further into her and then pulled out and pushed in again.

"Yes. I'll take you. Now stop him." I stood up, pulling my shirt down to cover the head of the hammer that stuck out of the top of my shorts at my side.

"Uwe. Halt." He barked.

Uwe stopped his thrusting and pulled out of Rose's fanny. A look of disappointment and frustration on his face.

Herr Kesler said something in German.

Hans struggled again with his bonds.

"Michael." Herr Kesler said. "Stay here and watch them until we return. Han's you will come with us. Be good and nothing will happen to your friend."

Rose was sat; naked, in a chair with her hands tied behind her back. I didn't like the look in Michael's eyes as they roamed over her body.

I had Jenny to think about.

As I led the way through the village and down to the site a plan occurred to me.

I took them to the old streambed and led them to the slab. The entrance had been cleared of bush by somebody and enlarged. I could see some cigarette ends that I hadn't noticed on previous visits.

I lent under the ledge.

"It's a tight squeeze." I went further inside.

"But if you move in this way and hold onto that."

As I kept up my commentary, my head and shoulders were inside the hole.

"Come out." I heard Herr Kesler order and felt a hand on one of my heels. Not likely, I thought and kicked back hard. The hand released me and I slid then fell into the cave banging my head, arms and knees. I was on the floor and scrambled on all fours down the tunnel only stopping when I reached the main cavern. I stood up blinking; it had been dark and dusty in the tunnel. I looked around.

"Jenny." I hissed. No reply. They were gone. That was the end of my plan.

"Come back." I heard Herr Kesler shouting down the tunnel. I could hear movement and what sounded like swearing from my limited knowledge of German. Pimmelkopf, or dick-head, was one word I recognised.

Somebody was coming slowly down the tunnel. What to do? The cave wall sloped back slightly over the entrance to the tunnel so I climbed up over it and clung to the rock face with fingertips and the toes of my sandals. I didn't have long to wait. A hand holding a revolver then a blond head appeared below me. I could feel myself slipping. Bits of dust falling down. I looked over my shoulder; down into Uwe's face then I lost my hold completely and fell feet first onto his head and shoulders.

I heard him grunt. He dropped his revolver. I pulled my hammer from the waistband of my shorts. He was getting up, reaching for his weapon. I hit him on the head. He cried out but kept getting up. I hit him again and again. In films they always fall down unconscious from one tap and never seem to bleed. Uwe didn't. I must have hit him another three or four times before he lay still, groaning. He looked like he was bleeding from a dozen places.

"Uwe?" Somebody called.

I could hear further movement at the end of the tunnel.

"Go away or I'll fire." I called.

"You wouldn't shot anybody, Paul. Let us in. We won't hurt you. All we want are the artefacts."

I could hear movement.

Standing at the entrance to the tunnel, peering in, I must have made a perfect target, too good an opportunity to miss for them. Somebody fired inside the tunnel; something red-hot was drawn across my left shoulder the revolver jerked twice in my right hand as I fired without thinking. I heard the bullets bouncing off the walls then a cry of pain. Dust and small rocks were falling from the roof of the cave fifteen feet above my head. I heard a rumbling below my feet.

I put the revolver into my pocket; the barrel was hot and stung. I put my hand to my shoulder. It smarted. I looked at my fingers; they were covered in blood. I felt faint and lent against the wall for support until the feeling passed.

I realised I was suddenly very thirsty.

Chapter 15 (Rose)

The wooden seat of the chair was rough against the bare skin of my bottom. I thought back to when I had awoken in Han's arms after we had made love. I'd looked down at his prick. It was flaccid. I looked up at his face. His eyes were open and he was looking at me.

"Hallo." I said. I took his prick in my hand and started to slowly stroke it.

"We should really go for help."

He closed his eyes as his prick hardened. I slide down the bed and took the tip of it into my mouth. This was only the second time I had done this. Mike had spoiled it the first time by coming inside my mouth after he had promised he wouldn't. I couldn't trust him so I wouldn't do it again for him. He called me a baby and told me to grow up. That all the others did it. The first hint that I wasn't alone in his affections. This time it was different, although the taste was the same, man come and me. I really wanted to do it. Han's was starting to buck his hips, pushing himself in and out of my mouth. I'd felt him growing, heard the changing of his breathing. Then he was there. Shooting load after load into my mouth. I swallowed without hesitation. Sucking on the tip of his prick, searching for any last drops when he had finished. After a steep walk up the valley the hut was in we came out on the main road to the north of the village. We went to the bar and there met Helga and Herr Kesler. They invited us into the room at the back where we held up at gunpoint and tied up. My night clothes had been torn in places and they saw the necklace around my neck, which started the questioning. Paul arrived shortly after us. Uwe had hurt me forcing his prick inside me like that. I had never taken it in that position before.

Michael kept walking around the table looking at me. I looked at his crutch. He was hard. Once he stopped and felt my breasts. I swore at him.

Both Bill and Stavros told him to leave me alone. He seemed to make up his mind and, first checking Bill and Stavros' bonds, tore up a tea towel and gagged them. Then he gagged me. Taking me by the arms he dragged me into the bar kicking the door shut behind us. I tried to kick out at him but by his pushing and pulling me from side to side it was all I could do to keep my balance.

Michael turned me to face him and pushed me backwards. My bum hitting the edge of a table. With a hand on my chest he forced me onto my back on top of it. I lashed out with my feet but he was standing between my thighs and I couldn't hit him. He caught my legs and held them with an arm across my thighs and my ankles on his shoulders.

I had never felt so exposed as I did when he lent forward on top of me pushing my knees to my breasts. I was completely helpless. I couldn't move or make a sound other than a mumble with the gag in my mouth. He was fumbling with his clothing with one hand, and then I felt his prick against my bottom cheeks. Pushing against my anus, which hurt, then moving up to my other hole.

I didn't want him to do this. I tried to plead with my eyes, eyes full of tears. He just looked down and thrust himself inside me. I tried to attract his attentions by groaning and moaning but he steadfastly refused to look at my face.

He was thrusting in and out of me with long slow strokes. Looking straight ahead, ignoring me beneath him.

I felt him quicken then he was coming. Jerking and spraying his come inside me.

He pulled out leaving me bent double on the table, my ankles around my head. I felt used and angry and abused and angry and very, very upset. I cried and cried. I rolled onto my side and off the table. Sitting on a chair I laid my head on the tabletop and cried.

I felt so dirty. I wanted a bath or a swim in the sea. Anything to get his come out of me.

Why me? What had I done? I knew the answer. I was just a receptacle, empty and available. I imagined he would have done it to any one of the other girls. I was nothing special to him. Just a meaningless, pointless, fuck. It didn't make me feel any better to realise that. I had to get a grip on myself. He'd fucked me. I couldn't prevent him doing it then nor could I if he wanted it again. I thought at least that the Police when they came would arrest him and he'd go to prison for years. That gave me a little strength until I remembered what we had been told in Bristol when we had agreed to come on this dig. The local Police and Courts always took the word of a local before that of a visitor.

I heard him approaching from behind the bar. He was carrying what looked like a bottle of olive oil.

I stood up but he spun me around and bent me face down onto the tabletop. With one hand holding me down I felt him dribbling the oil down between my bum cheeks. He put down the bottle and rubbed it in and around my anus, sliding one then two fingers inside me.

It didn't really hurt; it just felt very uncomfortable. He took his fingers out and dribbled some more oil onto me. Again he pushed his fingers in and out of me. They were moving easier now. I could feel myself being opened. Then the familiar rustling of clothing and the head of his prick against my anus. He pushed hard against my opening. I clenched myself shut as tightly as I could but I was to well lubricated and with a plop he was inside me. This did hurt.

He moved slowly backwards and forewords until I felt his pubic hairs against my bottom cheeks.

He took his hand from the middle of my back and used it to help spread my cheeks wide so, I suppose, he could watch his prick as it moved in and out of me. This was really beginning to hurt. I clenched my hole as tight as I could to try to expel him but all I succeeded in doing was make him thrust faster. His hands moved to my hips and he started pulling and pushing me in time with his movements. I heard him gasping then felt him coming. He worked himself in and out a few more times then pulled out of me.


He sat me down in a chair and took off my gag.

"Why, Michael?"

It was all I could say before I burst into tears. I heard voices in the back room. Michael spun around, ran to the front door and opened it straight in the face of two men in British Army uniforms.

"Hold him." I managed to blurt out. Then Linda and Jenny were by my side. Hugging me. Telling me everything was alright.

How could it ever be alright after the way I had just been used?

Chapter 16 (Paul)

My left arm was stiffening so I open a middle button on my shirt and slipped my hand and wrist inside.

Was I thirsty. My tongue was stuck to the roof of

my mouth. I started to climb to the hole in the rockslide. It felt more unstable than when I'd climbed it before. Rocks moved under my feet everytime that I moved. Starting small land slides. At last I'd reached the hole.

"Come down." I heard Herr Kesler shout.

I glanced over my shoulder. Hans was supporting Franz who had one leg covered in blood. Helga and Herr Kesler stood at the bottom of the rock pile. He was pointing his revolver at me. I pulled out the large rock my hand was resting on and dropped it.

More stones and a cloud of dust followed. I heard a shot but I was through the hole and rolling, falling and sliding to the bottom of the slope. I cried out each time that my injured shoulder hit something. Finally I stopped moving. A figure loomed over me. Her legs were on the thin side but still pretty. I could see up the leg of her shorts. She wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Hallo." I said, smiling weakly.

"Can't I leave you alone for a minute without you being shot or beaten up."

She was kneeling down, her arms around me. She was crying. I could a rumbling sound. The ground was beginning to tremble.

"Better get him away from here." I heard a voice

I didn't recognise say.

"Sergeant."

Strong arms in military uniform picked me up and carried me away from the rock face. The rumbling was getting louder and louder. I looked over my shoulder; the whole mountain seemed to be moving. Following us. The terraces leading to the site were shaking, then crumbling before my eyes. The site was the last to go sliding slowly down.

The soldiers put me down. Jenny sat by my side.

Somebody was splashing water onto my shoulder. I shouted.

I looked at the water bottle he was using. I tried to speak.

"What's the matter." Jenny asked.

"Water." I got a word out.

As the soldier fitted a field dressing to my

shoulder Jenny held his water bottle to my lips.

"Not to much." She pulled it away.

I pulled it back. I wanted a gallon.

I drank again. Coughing and spluttering as my throat failed to open wide enough to take all the liquid I was trying to throw down it.

"Told you." Jenny waited until my spasm had subsided then presented the water bottle back to my lips.

"Small sips only."

I did as I was told.

I looked down at my body. Hardly an inch showing didn't have a cut or a bruise on it. My arm felt better now it was in a proper sling. I brushed at some of the small stones that clung to my arm.

"Better get you to the medics." I looked up into the face of a young officer; he was shorter than I imagined an officer would be.

"Helga and Hans." I said. "They're inside."

"I'm sorry to say that if they are they're dead. We'll listen for sounds once the dust is settled but we are going to need some heavy equipment to dig our way through this lot."

I heard the crackling of a radio.

"O C want's to speak to you, Sir." The operator handed the head set and microphone to the officer.

"The O C will inform the police." The officer said when he had finished. "We're to wait here."

Chapter 17 (Jenny)

Well that's the end of that.

Paul got out of most of the police interviews by sticking to his hospital bed. We did mention the sexual abuse of Hans but they were adults, one was a national. The police didn't seem interested.

They haven't found any bodies yet after three days of digging. They reckon it could anther two weeks to reach the area of the cave. They have to move very slowly in case of further falls. There had already been one. They checked the other entrance but the tunnel had collapsed a few feet inside. I found out a lot more about Herr Kesler and Helga. Apparently he was well known as a collector and seller of antiquities, mostly for his shady dealings. In the 1930's when Han's father was working at the Cairo museum a number of valuable items collected from a tomb had gone missing. Shortly after Han's father had moved to Cyprus to work with his father on our site. Herr Kesler had heard about the missing items and had tracked Hans to Cyprus. They had pretended to be related to him in an attempt to gain his trust. I think they would have achieved more by letting him fuck Helga.

Paul would have another scar. A two inch long grove through the marks made by the shotgun pellets on his left shoulder.

Rose was desperately unhappy about being raped.

Her parents had flown out and were staying at the local Army Officers Mess with her. Unfortunately she had visited the toilet and had a bath before anybody found out what had happened to her and the evidence had been washed away. Sharon was staying with her as well, limping around on her sprained ankle.

Len's father had written to Linda to say that Len wouldn't be able to come on our Nile cruise. He was currently in prison in Turkey. A road traffic accident. It could take a few months to sort out.

We discussed going to Turkey instead of the Nile but decided against it after talking to Len's father on the phone.

I'd spoken to Paul's father on the phone. I

explained what had happened and assured him that there was no need for them to come out. He said he arrange for me to be able to draw money from the bank in Limassol so I gave him my passport details, booked Linda and myself into a hotel and hired a car. Andy was Linda's almost constant companion. We were sharing a room until Paul was discharged so they couldn't get up to much but by the smiles they kept giving one another they were doing something to make each other happy. I found Paul dressed and waiting for me in the reception of the Hospital.

"I've booked myself out." He said. "They have given me some antibiotics to take for a week."

"That means no alcohol."

"The Doctor did say something like that."

"Never mind." I tried to be cheerful. "I'll get you plenty of fruit juice."

"I'm to come back on Monday and again on Wednesday for a change of dressing then they'll strap me up for the holidays, if it's necessary."

I carried his washing bag and he his suitcase to the car. A Fiat 4 door saloon with a 1300 cc engine.

He headed for the driver's door taking his arm from it's sling.

"I'm driving." I beat him to it.

He grunted and threw his suitcase on the back seat. He didn't make a very good patient. He should, he'd certainly had a lot of practice in the last twelve months.

We drove the fifteen or so miles back to the hotel in Limassol. Stopping once to hand our temporary passes in at the guardroom. At the reception we asked for another room, for Paul, in the management's eyes. We were very lucky it seemed. They had a room. It hadn't occurred to me that they wouldn't have had, then I thought, it was August and the height of the tourist season.

We were on the sixth floor and this room was on the floor below. We took it. Paul signed the register and I took the key. They already knew our story and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

We declined their offer of assistance with the suitcase. We took the lift. No sooner had the doors closed and Paul's hand was around my waist on squeezing my bum. I put my hands around his head and pulled it down to kiss him. Paul was a good seven or eight inches taller than I was. An almost man, he called himself. Almost six feet tall. And, when we had last measured it, his prick was almost seven inches long.

His finger was between my bum cheeks. Pushing the thin material of my dress and knickers against my anus. It was embarrassing sending my underwear to hotel laundries with stains on them.

I sucked his tongue into my mouth, flicking it with my own. I felt him lifting up my dress, his hand inside my knickers. I getting wet. The lift shuddered to a halt and the doors opened. He removed his hand from my under wear as I stepped from the lift and bent to pick up his suitcase. I pulled my dress down to cover my backside.

Fortunately there was nobody else in the corridor.

I waited by the door of our room until he caught up with me then inserted the key and turned it in the lock.

I pushed the door open wide.

Linda was naked on her hands and knees on the bed with Andy kneeling behind her thrusting in and out of her fanny. He must have been on the point of coming because, even though he saw us, he kept moving, gasping. Linda was thumping the pillow next to her head and making a meowing sort of sound. As I reached for the door knob at least Andy came.

"No point closing it." Paul said walking past me into the room. "It looks like their done."

"Paul." Linda shouted. "Get out."

Paul dropped his suitcase and came out into the corridor with me.

He put his arm around me and kissed me.

I could hear movement and talking inside the room then the door opened. Andy stood their dressed in slacks and an open necked shirt. It sounded as if Linda was in the bathroom.

"I cannot apologise enough." He started.

"Don't bother about it. We're used to it." Paul said.

"What? Do you mean Linda does this often."

"Oh, all the time."

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
1...456789