The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

Paul went to the edge, knelt down and looked over. He reached down. I heard him say something about 'fucked her, you Bastard' and there was a scream.

Chapter 6. (Paul).

Bristol, England, nine months later.

I opened one eye. Somebody was holding my prick. Gently.

Jenny sat on the edge of our bed her hand under the bedclothes.

She was dressed as a handmaiden.

"How does my master feel this morning." She said, stroking my foreskin up and down.

There was a cup of tea on the bedside table. Steam was rising from it. I liked tea but there is a time for everything.

I pulled Jenny across my body and into the middle of the bed. The toga fell open. I knelt between her legs and looked down. Her fanny lips were already opening, moist. I lowered my mouth to them sucking first on one then the other.

She had that just out of the bath smell and taste.

I spread her lips with my thumbs and drank in the aroma of her insides. I licked one side then the other. Down to her anus and back up to her clit. Flicking it with my tongue then sucking it gently into my mouth.

She arched her back and groaned. Running her fingers through my hair and pulling me closer to her. I flicked her clit from side to side, faster as the tempo of her breathing increased. Her breath seemed to catch at the back of her throat and she cried out my name, her thighs tightening and relaxing around my head.

I moved up the bed and licked inside her belly button. She whimpered.

I kissed her first ribs, then the undersides of her breasts. Her fingers were in my hair again, pulling my lips to a nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I squeezed her other breast with my fingers. She swizzled her hips and rubbed her pubic hairs against my belly.

I moved up and kissed her mouth. Her lips opened and we felt for each other's tongues.

She ran her fingertips down my sides making me shudder, then between us.

With one hand holding wide her fanny lips she guided my prick inside her with the other.

I slid into her in one movement, only stopping when our pubic mounds touched. It felt so good I pulled back to her entrance and repeated it.

"We had some letters." She said as I rested for a second.

"Hmm." I observed and pulled out and pushed back in again.

"One from America."

"America?"

"Michael de Vane." She bent her knees and gripped me with her thighs.

I moved as slowly in and out of her as I could.

"That Lee-Anne had twins. Not identical. Runs in her mother's side of the family apparently."

"That's nice."

"A boy and a girl. The boy's the spitting image of Jerez and the girl will inherit some of her father's characteristics. Strange choice of words that."

"Only because you're studying English and modern languages."

I had a couple of quick jerks inside her.

"He say's he's grateful that you put her in touch with him about working for his practice. When she finishes her internship there'll be a position waiting for her. Especially now."

"That's nice."

The pressure was building. I had to move a little faster.

"What else?"

I asked looking down into her eyes.

"I think you should come first. I'll tell you downstairs over breakfast"

"I'll hang on for you." I panted. "Tell me now."

"I've already come, remember?"

She wasn't even breathing heavily.

"But."

"Don't worry about me. I'm enjoying it." She ran her nails down my spine. "We have an invite to visit Howie and Carole in Jamaica in the summer. Louise will be there. They hope the change of scene will help her."

"That's sad." I felt a tingle in my knob end.

"And a wedding invitation from John and Jane."

"Jane at the hospital." She'd hardly said two words to me since the day I buggered her.

"No." She dug her nails into my back for a second. "Your old Scoutmaster and my Guide Mistress."

"Oh."

"Come in number seven your time is up." She said wrapping her herself around me and squeezing my prick with her fanny muscles.

It was no good; I couldn't hang on any longer. I tensed, relaxed and came. Using long strokes I worked everything out of my balls.

She smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you."

"What for?"

I stayed joined for a few seconds, feeling the warmth of her body surrounding me.

"I don't know. Being my friend mostly."

"Only a friend."

"Ah. My only very special friend." She kissed my nose. "Now get off, I'm hungry."

The end.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers