The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

The convict had run away after almost capturing and torturing the brave guide who'd gone for help.

Then the police, fire brigade, ambulances and soldiers had arrived and everybody was taken to hospital.

"Why did the boy kill the panther?" The second twin asked.

"Because it had bit his arm and was going to attack the other people in the farmhouse."

"Why couldn't it run away and kill the convict?"

"Because the boy had shot it in the leg first."

"Why?"

"Because he wasn't a very good shot, one handed, with a shotgun."

"And the convict?" The eldest girl asked.

"The boy killed him later, but that's another story."

"Tell us it. Please." They all seemed to ask at once.

"Tell them what?" Jenny asked as they returned.

"Just a story."

"He was telling us about a boy fighting a big Black Panther with his bare hands." Twin number

two said, her eyes wide.

"You didn't tell them that?" Jenny didn't look pleased. "You'll give them nightmares."

"You told me to tell them a story." I was on the offensive. "Should I have told them about our cruise in the Caribbean or on The Nile instead."

"Please." The eldest daughter chirped.

"Let's not argue about it." Jenny smiled down at me. I was going to lose.

I stood up.

"I'm off to the toilet." I said and tried to storm off. "Look after my jacket." She would, it contained half our travellers cheques and some American dollars in case of an emergency. I had a little Sterling and some Jamaican currency inside my wallet in the hip pocket of my trousers.

"Don't be long." Jenny looked up at me from underneath her eyelids. "I'll miss you."

My prick gave a twitch.

I hurried to the toilet and entered a cubical. Dropping my pants and trousers I sat down and waited for my bowels to move. I could feel the pressure building. My anus opened with a fart and allowed my waste to exit.

I sat back, waiting for a second movement, and picked up my prick.

I couldn't see us doing much in the departure lounge tonight so I started stroking myself. Best if my balls were empty.

I closed my eyes.

The first night I had stayed in Miami I had been ill, now the second would be spent in an airport departure lounge. My mind went back to Haiti the previous year. Carole and Dorothy being gang banged in the graveyard. Taking two, sometimes three men at a time and still wanting more. Then Jenny being forced to drink the aphrodisiac by Mambo Lang and the two nights and a day of sex that followed. It had hurt to piss by the end.

I wonder if I should tell the kiddies that story.

About Jenny on her hands and knees and me slipping in and out of her moist, no wet, hole. Feeling her grip my prick inside her as she came. Then wanting it again and again. Every position we could think of we tried. Every part of her body we could use we did.

Finally watching her riding up and down on my prick as I sat on the toilet seat in the plane on the return flight from Miami via Lisbon.

I felt my balls tighten and quickened my strokes.

I was there.

I tried to rip off some toilet paper with one hand and catch my come but failed. It landed on the floor, on my hands and shirt-sleeves and in my pants and trousers as they lay around my ankles.

"Paul? Are you in there."

It was Gerry, the eldest child.

"I didn't believe that story you told us." He continued. "Nobody would try to fight a big Cat with their bare hands."

"You're right." It was easier to agree. "Nobody with any sense anyway."

I used some paper to wipe the floor in front of me.

"What are you doing?" Gerry asked.

"Spilt something." I replied.

"What?"

"Something, that's all."

He was silent for a minute so I wiped everything I could, stood up and pulled up my pants and trousers.

They felt wet around my balls and ass cheeks.

All my clean clothes were on the plane in our suitcases.

"Your girlfriend sent me in to get you. We're going into one of the cafes for something to eat."

"Her name is Jenny."

"What's your other girlfriends name."

"Rachael. And she's not my girlfriend."

"Oh."

I flushed the toilet and left the cubical for the sinks.

Rolling up my shirtsleeves I washed my hands and splashed some water over my face and hair.

I dried myself by manoeuvring my head and hands under the stream of hot air from the dryer.

"What are those marks on your arm?" Gerry couldn't have been standing more than a foot away from me.

"I was attacked by a Black Panther."

Get on." He scoffed. "You're kidding. It was only a story."

"As you say." I rolled my sleeves down. Saw the drying come and rolled them back up. "It was only a story."

The departure lounge was empty when we returned to it but one of the stewardesses was waiting at an exit and led the way to a cordoned and screened section of the main restaurant.

Large bowls of salad were laid out on the tables and jugs of water and orange juice.

I could have done with a beer.

This was a family room and was alcohol free. I was told when I asked a passing waiter.

Back in the departure lounge we were told that our plane would be leaving at five in the morning and we would start boarding shortly after 4am.

At least we were getting somewhere.

I was forced to tell another story so I told of our cruise two winters before. I told them about Voodoo and Black Magic and Zombies and magic stones and shootings and fights. I was enjoying it myself by the end.

Again I got into trouble with Jenny.

That Gerry had been talking and everybody wanted to look at my forearm. I don't think any of them believed that the scars it bore were caused by the teeth of a Black Panther.

I was glad of that.

The lights in the departure lounge were dimmed at eleven pm after the last flight left and I put my arm around Jenny and held her whilst she rested her head on my shoulder. She only had brought a thin cardigan with her as by now we should have been in a hotel in Montego Bay surrounded by the contents of our suitcases.

I spread my jacket out across the two of us. It reached to our laps.

Hmm.

I was about to see if I could pull up the hem of her skirt when I felt a nudge on my shoulder the felt the weight of Rachael's head as she settled against me.

I could have done with a piss.

It was going to be a long night.

Chapter 4. (Paul).

I awoke with a hard on and a stiff back.

Jenny had pulled the arm I had placed around her during the night underneath her own arm and my fingers lay against the side of one of her breasts. Which was nice of her. The only problem was I couldn't feel my fingers.

I tried to flex and relax my muscles without actually moving anything and waking the two girls up.

I failed.

Jenny lifted her head and looked up at me.

"Kiss." She mumbled, still mostly asleep.

I slowly lowered my lips to hers, held the contact for a couple of seconds then lifted my head before my neck went into spasm.

Jenny wormed herself even closer to me if possible.

"What's the time?" She whispered.

"Quarter to three." I whispered back, reading the time from a bright yellow electric clock above the exit.

"Hmm." She murmured as some feeling returned to my fingers and I prodded at her breast.

She cupped my balls and squeezed them gently. Her fingertips traced the outline of my prick through my trousers. She reached the tip and it strained to touch her. She slowly drew her fingernails down my shaft until she touched my zip. I felt her fingers it following up, towards the waistband of my trousers and flicking up its little safety fastener.

I took a deep breath in as she slowly unzipped me. I breathed out deeply as she reached inside my trousers and pulled out my prick. I closed my eyes as she stroked it up and down.

She shifted her position and her head disappeared beneath my jacket. I could feel her warm breath then her moist lips as they drew me into her mouth. My foreskin pulled back, then released. Pulled back, then released.

The blood was returning to my fingers with a vengeance. Pin and needles in their tips. I waggled them about for a few seconds and looked around whilst Jenny's head continued to bob up and down beneath my jacket.

The family had spread themselves out on the two rows behind us and seemed to be asleep. There was a man sitting in the row behind them with his back to us smoking a cigarette.

I felt my balls tightening and grabbed hold of one of Jenny's breasts as I came, trying not to gasp out loud.

I felt Rachael move by my side as I finished coming inside Jenny's mouth.

I looked across and down, into her eyes.

Chapter 5.

We landed at Montego Bay International Airport at nine fifteen in the morning local time.

I followed Rachael and Jenny down the flight of steps and held Jenny's hand as we walked across to the Arrivals building.

Jenny looked up at the balcony above and started waving. I followed the direction of her wave and recognised Howie, standing head and shoulders above those around him with both his arms around the rather prominent waist of the tall blond girl in front of him.

"I didn't know she was pregnant." I said, as we passed through the doors and queued at immigration.

"Neither did I." Jenny said pushing her bum back into my groin.

I put the hand I wasn't carrying our hand luggage with around her waist and tickled her belly button through her blouse.

She wriggled her ass cheeks against me. I felt my prick growing.

We were through immigration and Linda had her arms around my neck.

She smiled at me as she pulled away.

"You are pleased to see me." She said with a glint in her eye.

Howie was shaking my hand.

"It's great to see you again, buddy."

We introduced Rachael.

The Hotel Manager in Howie took over when he realised she was staying at his Hotel and he helped her find her luggage and escorted her to the coach that was waiting to take us to the hotel.

Jenny was full of questions about how Carole became pregnant, well, not exactly how, we knew that, but how.

It was due in four weeks. She and Howie were getting married the following weekend. Her mother was coming out in four days time and would be staying with her for at least a month, and everything was wonderful. She was glowing.

Jenny was excited though she did take her to task over not telling us earlier.

"I had a bit of a scare a couple of months ago which is why I didn't make the

wedding back in June. I enjoyed reading your letter. Are you sure Linda will be alright with this Ian of hers."

And on it went.

I sat behind them on the coach and looked out of the window. Everything was so bright and colourful.

It felt as if I'd just left a cinema showing a film in black and white to enter one showing a film in Technicolor.

The coach was air-conditioned but my shirt was still sticking to my skin. I pulled it away from my body and let the cool air get at my skin.

The Hotel was situated a mile or so to the south of the town of Montego Bay.

At the reception desk we were given the key to our room after signing in. I made to follow the others to the lifts but was called back by Howie.

"This way, Paul." He called. "Just follow us."

He led us through the large glass doors at the rear of the Hotel. Past the edge of the large swimming pool to one of perhaps half a dozen wooden chalets half hidden amongst trees and brightly covered shrubs. The air was heavy with the perfume from the flowers.

I handed him the key and he opened the door.

"VIP accommodation." He said, ushering us inside.

The boy with our suitcases on a trolley followed us inside.

"Just put them in the bedroom, George." Howie told him.

We looked around.

Jenny opened all the doors. A large bedroom on one side where George was placing the suitcases and a smaller bedroom and toilet and bathroom on the other with a brick fire place and chimney stack between them.

There was a three-seater wicker sofa and two wicker armchairs on opposite sides of a glass topped wicker coffee table. A small wicker bar stood in one corner of the room with three padded bar stools with wicker backs against it.

"You'll be thirsty." Howie said stepping behind it. "I mix a mean rum punch."

He disappeared below the top of the bar and reappeared with a bottle of rum and some cordial.

"Howie." Carole said. "It's only ten thirty. It's a little early."

"Come on. You're on holiday."

"I'll try a small one." I said.

"Just a coke for me." Jenny said looking at me.

"Okay." Howie had picked up a mixer. "Two Rum punches coming up."

Carole went to the small fridge behind the bar and took out two small bottles of coke that she opened and poured into two tumblers. She handed one to Jenny and sat at one end of the sofa. Jenny sat in an armchair while I watched Howie mix the drink. If I had my own bar I'd need to know how to do this.

He poured the drink into two wide rimmed glasses and handed me one. I sniffed at it than sipped the contents.

Nice.

I sat in the armchair next to Jenny opposite to Carole. She sat with her thighs open to support her lump and I had full view of her knickers.

Howie sat on the sofa next to Carole and placed his arm around her.

The wedding plans were discussed.

"After the wedding my Father has hired a Yacht for a few days for us to go on a cruise as a wedding present. We'll be back long before you head off for the states. We'd really appreciate your keeping an eye on Louise while we're gone. And Carole's Mother. We're sorry to spring this on you but we only decided we were going to get married a couple of weeks ago and we didn't want to put you off coming."

Carole smiled at me then turned to Jenny.

"It would be a loud off our minds to know that Louise will be with you." She looked at the floor then back to Jenny. "She is house trained."

Penny dropping. Two bedrooms.

"When is she moving in?" I asked.

"Not for a couple of days." Howie topped up my glass. "Let you have chance to see a bit of the Island."

Carole stood up.

"I think we had best leave you alone to settle in and unpack."

"There's a cold buffet table on from ten am to midnight each day." Howie was back to being a Hotel manager. "Food is also served from the menu in the evenings in the Restaurant and at poolside. No swimming in the pool after six p.m. The track over there." He pointed. "Leads to our private beach. I've booked us in for a round of golf tomorrow at eight. We can get around before the heat of the day. My Father and the Manager, Harry Tomes, will make up the four."

"Oh. Is your Father here?" Jenny asked.

"Yep. Flew in a couple of days ago on the company's plane. He's been looking to check out a few new sites on the Island for a while."

"Come on let's go." Carole was standing by the door. "If you want to sleep for a couple of hours you do. You can't have had much last night."

I don't know, I thought, as she closed the door behind them to our chorus of 'see you later.' Had a wank and a blow job. Still there's nothing like the real thing.

I followed Jenny's ass into the bedroom. The suitcase's had been laid on top of the bed and she opened hers. First came out the towels. I kept telling her the Hotel would have them. Then a change of underwear, a wrap around skirt and a blouse.

I placed my arms around her waist.

"Oh." She moaned. "I am a little tired."

"It'll perk you up."

"I didn't get much sleep last night."

I stated to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"It's good for you."

"Hmm. Are you sure."

I slipped her arms out from the sleeves of her blouse and unhooked her bra. I put a hand on each breast and held them, the nipples in the palms of my hands. I felt them hardening.

"You don't have too if you're too tired."

"You'll sulk."

"No." I undid the waistband of her skirt and pulled down the zip. "I don't mind. Honestly."

Her skirt fell around her ankles. She stepped from it and turned to face me.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I slipped my hands inside her knickers as we fenced with our tongues.

"Well if you're sure you won't mind I'll go for a shower then."

My jaw must have dropped.

She kissed my chin and smiled up at me.

I moved my hand around between us and ran a fingertip along the lips of her fanny. She closed her eyes.

"If you're sure you want too?"

I pushed the tip of my finger inside her.

"In a minute." She breathed into my ear.

"A minute?" I asked, working my finger in and out of her.

"Maybe five."

Her fingers were at the buttons of my shirt. She undid two, closed her eyes and stopped, then continued.

I ran a finger down the crack between her ass cheeks. I felt them twitch.

My trousers fell to the floor.

"Let's go to bed." I whispered in her ear.

"The suitcases." She yawned and stretched.

"I'll move them." I said.

They were on the floor before she had taken her knickers off. My underpants joined them before she had lain down.

I lay by her side and looked down at her.

Her face was slightly fuller than when we had first meet two years before, so were her boobs. I looked at them and the nipples that seemed to reach up to me demanding a kiss.

I lowered my mouth to one and sucked gently. Lifting my head I moved to the other. First swirling my tongue around it I drew it into my mouth and suckled as if I we're a baby.

She breathed deeply and ran her fingers through my hair.

I moved back to the first and sucked on that. She arched her back and pushed gently on my shoulders. I moved down the bed, kissing her navel, and between her thighs.

I pulled her lips apart. She glistened inside. I lowered my mouth and kissed it. She gasped. I licked the inside walls. She groaned. I pushed a finger inside her as I sucked her clit into the open. She arched her back and gave a little sob. I sucked on it then flicked it from side to side. She muttered something I didn't catch and pulled my head closer to her and moved her hips.

I worked a second finger inside her, feeling the walls of her tube.

I flicked her clit from side to side as I moved my fingers in and out together. Moving them faster, then faster still.

She was lifting her hips off the bed making little sounds at the back of her throat.

I felt her tense against my mouth. She held her breath as I licked and licked and licked, still ramming my fingers in and out of her. With a cry she squeezed my head between her thighs for a few seconds then relaxed.

I knelt back on my heels and pulled my fingers from her hole.

She smiled and reached up for me. I leaned over her and she reached between us and guided my prick inside her. I sank down until our pubic mounds touched. She kissed my chin. I pulled out and pushed back in.

She whimpered like a puppy.

I moved faster, feeling her grip me as if wanting to keep me inside. Reluctant to let me leave then opening to welcome me back.

Her thighs tightened around my hip, she was panting, then so was I. I could feel sweat running down my back and sides. I imagined I heard it squelching between my ass cheeks. It dripped from my forehead onto her face.

I could feel my balls tightening.

She was getting wetter. Her lubrication increasing. I was coming. I gasped as I shot into her.

Chapter 5. (Paul).

I awoke with a hard on.

I looked at my wristwatch. It was a quarter to seven.

I was due on the golf course at eight. The Hotel mini bus was leaving for the course at a quarter to so that gave me an hour to kill.

What to do?

Jenny lay on her side facing away from me. I lifted the single sheet that covered our bodies and looked down at her, following the outline of her spine until it disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. I threw the sheet away and slipped in behind her my prick just touching the soft skin between the two hemispheres.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers