The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 16b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

"But," Carlos smiled at us as he backed towards the door; "you must be tired. It is right that you are here."

With a goodnight he closed the door.

I stood up and walked to the dressing table and, after topping up my glass, nibbled on a biscuit.

Jenny slipped into the bathroom and I heard her moving about, then silence, then the flushing of the toilet and the running of water in the sink. When she returned she was carrying the glass off the washstand which she filled with fruit juice from the jug.

"Better for you." She said, plucking a grape and popping it into her mouth, she chewed and swallowed. "What did he mean that it was right that you should be here?"

"I think it's because I was made in that bed."

"You didn't tell me that."

"It didn't come up before."

"I hope it's going to come up now."

Her fingers pulled at the cord around my waist. My prick, which had shrunk to its normal size when Carlos had been present, stated to grow.

I reached out and felt one of her breasts through her nightclothes. I took a sip of wine and she did her fruit juice. I moved my hand to her other breast as her finger closed around my prick and slowly stroked my foreskin back and forth.

"We won't be silly again. Will we?" She asked, moving her fingers to cup my balls.

I undid the silken ribbon around her waist and, placing my glass on the dressing table top, took her glass and did the same with that before easing her dressing gown over her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.

Jenny tutted and turning bent over from the waist to retrieve it. I looked down at the mounds of her ass cheeks.

"It's a pity." I said ruefully.

She held her pose and looked over her shoulder at me.

"What's a pity?" She asked, still not moving.

I can take a hint so I lifted her nightdress and placed my hands upon her ass cheeks.

"That Howie took our Vaseline."

She stood up and faced me, helping me lift her nightdress over her head whilst managing to remove my bathrobe at the same time.

"Never mind, Tiger." She said placing our clothes on the back of the chair in front of the dressing table. "Two out of three will have to do tonight."

"I could go and get some olive oil from the kitchen." I suggested.

"Not tonight." She moved in close, squashing her breasts against my chest and grinding her pubic mound against my prick. "Stay with me."

We kissed. Long and slow. Just our lips touching. My arms were around her waist and her hands were resting on my shoulder blades. We broke the kiss and took the three paces to the foot of the bed. I helped her to sit then lie back as I knelt on the carpet and lifted her legs. She closed her eyes as I kissed the back of her thighs. First one then the other, then again. Moving further up with each kiss. I pushed on the back of her knees. Moving them up to her breasts bending her in two and exposing both of her holes. She held them in place with her hands.

The smell of woman together with more earthy smell of her anus reached me as I lowered my mouth and sucked on each lip of her pussy in turn. I held them apart with my thumbs and licked inside her. I heard her moan and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was holding her bottom lip between her teeth.

I lifted my lips from her and, holding her lips open with my thumbs, moved down to the soft area of skin between her holes. First I kissed it then I licked it. She made a short sharp noise. I moved down, my tongue licking the insides of her ass cheeks of either side. Then her anus. I touched it with the tip of my tongue. Felt the tight folds of skin as I described a slow circle around it. She seemed to give a sob. I licked again. She moaned out loud. She was moving. She released her legs. The backs of her thighs were against my shoulders and her heels on my back. I licked again. Her thighs tightened around my head. Her fingers ran through my hair. I swirled my tongue faster and faster around her tight, round hole. She was groaning and gasping. I knew she was throwing her head from side to side. Now she was whimpering.

I moved my mouth. Licking between her fanny lips. Hearing her gasp.

She cried out at the first touch of my tongue against her clit. Pressing down onto my back with her heels she was trying to lift her fanny against my mouth. I moved my hands beneath her to cup her ass cheeks. With the little finger of my hand I felt for her anus. It was wet with my saliva. I pushed my finger against then inside it as I licked and sucked on her clit.

"Oh."

The first intelligible word she'd spoken in five minutes.

"Oh," again, then, "yes, yes."

Her thighs tightened around my head as I tried to work two fingers into her fanny. She pulled hard down on the back of my head and cried out as if in pain.

Her thighs relaxed and her breathing steadied.

She moved up the bed and I followed her, kneeling between her open thigh. I moved above her and she reached between us to hold her lips open and guide my prick inside her.

"Do you think they heard?" She asked breathlessly as I moved in and out.

"They must have." I assured her. "Don't worry. They'll only think I've just taken your virginity."

She rested her heels on my ass cheeks and smiled up at me.

"Carlos is used to it." I said, starting to pant.

"Why?"

She started to pant in reply.

"The noises that used to come from these rooms when my parents and grandparents were staying here."

She squeezed my prick with the inside of her fanny.

"It must run in the Wagstaffe women."

"What?" I asked, moving faster.

"Making a noise."

Her voice rose as she spoke and her body tensed.

"That was so good."

She ran her fingers down my back. I powered on. Faster. Then faster still.

She gasped and stiffened again. She had a vice inside her. It was gripping me. My balls were lifting. I was coming.

She pulled my head down and kissed me. I pulled out of her and lay on my back. I lifted my back and ass then my legs as she pulled the bedclothes out from underneath me and covered us with them. She guided my arm around her and snuggled in tight.

"Mustn't get cold." She said her fingers on my balls as I moved my hand down to her ass cheeks and rubbed her anus with a fingertip. "It is a shame about the Vaseline."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
12