The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 16d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

I pulled her blouse from the back of her skirt and moved my hands to the buttons at the front. One came flying off in my hurry to undo them.

"What's the hurry." Jenny said as my hands pulled at the bows at the waist of her skirt.

"I want you now." I replied my voice heavy with lust.

My thumbs were already inside the waistband of her small, white knickers. Pulling them down to expose her pubic mound with it covering of short, curly, light-brown hairs. She lifted one foot at a time as I held them for her, giving me two flashes of her slit. I could smell it. My prick was already straining inside my trousers. I pulled them down with my underpants, as Jenny lay back on the bed, her blouse open and her bra undone, and let them lie on the floor.

I knelt on the bed by Jenny's side then between her legs. I guided my prick to here opening and pushed it into her. She moaned out loud as she was opened and again as I started thrusting in and out. She wasn't fully wet, I could feel that but I couldn't stop myself. I gasped out loud. She was so tight. Wetter now. I was moving easier. She was lifting her hips from the bed to meet me. Squeezing me with her fanny. I shortened my strokes. Moving in and out fast. My prick was swelling. My balls lifting. I was there.

I finished coming and remained still breathing deeply, my prick still inside Jenny's hole.

"You alright?" I asked, pulling out and lying on my back by her side.

"I'll let you know later." Jenny said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"When I've had a chance to think."

Oh.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
12