The Paul Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,445 Followers

One night after the dance when I was vainly trying to get my hand between my wife's legs she pushed me away and, looking into my eyes, asked with apparent seriousness, "If I ever get the chance, would you let me fuck Paul?"

Perhaps Karen had teased me too much because despite her making it sound like a genuine question, I took it for a new game. There was also the real chance that if I didn't give the right responses, I would find myself denied her warm wet pussy and I was in desperate need of sex. "Course I would," I said.

Even while I was getting my reward, she didn't leave it alone, asking, "Did you really mean what you said about me going with Paul?" By this time I was as inflamed as she and assured her truthfully that I wanted her to. When I said that she really opened up, holding me close and gasping, "I need him Lee, I want him so much, I can't get the thought of having that wonderful cock inside me out of my mind." Passion was without bounds. But it was very different a short while later as we lay waiting for sleep. Hesitantly Karen asked, "So if Paul asks me out next time, can I go with him?"

"Only I come as well to make sure he keeps his hands to himself," I declared. This exchange was repeated with variations more than once.

The day of the evening I want to talk about was rather odd from the start. All day my wife was hyper-active and by that I mean that she seemed to find it impossible to sit still. The other thing was that the aunt who was doing the baby-sitting was taking our son to her home for the night, instead of the more usual practice of coming to our house and awaiting our return. Finally, when I went to start getting ready, Karen ordered, "Put on that suit you bought for your cousins wedding next week - I'm certainly going to try out my sexy new outfit." I must have looked puzzled because she explained; Betty and uncle are joining us tonight and bringing two couples they're friendly with. I'm pretty sure somebody is going to have a birthday." The last 'odd' event was when the aunt on duty was about to depart with our offspring, she squeezed my wife's hand and muttered something to her in a definitely conspiratorial manner.

Our eight strong party nicely fitted into the semi-circular booth, conveniently situated immediately adjacent to the floor. The two 'stranger' couples (I had actually met them before) sat opposite. Then came uncle. At the start, Karen and Betty were together with Betty next to her husband, this leaving me on the outside, but after a short while, for the comparatively brief moments that Karen sat in the booth, I was sandwiched between her and my aunt. We were barely seated before the bandleader came down from the stage and walked across to claim his first dance of the evening with my lovely and very sexy wife.

Most of the wolves hoping to grab a grope at my wife, kept to the far side of the floor where they believed they were out of my sight. Paul had no time for such subtlety but while he didn't exactly parade the overly familiar activity of his hands, he certainly took no pains to hide it. That was on previous occasions but this night was different in that he became painfully blatant. Another thing that differed was that instead of just the usual couple of dances, Karen seemed to be in his arms continually with the only breaks being when he made a quick visit onto the stage. On those occasions she did slip into the booth beside me, sitting close and with her hand automatically seeking out my stiff dick under cover of the table. She may have been with me but her talk was exclusively of him. He was a fabulous dancer and she loved his confidence. "I do love arrogant men," she mused before saying excitedly, "And his cock is even bigger than I thought. It's positively huge - I really do need to get a look at it outside his pants."

Towards the later part of the evening they were directly in front of where I sat and throughout the three set dance they didn't move from that spot. The reason that they didn't move was that they weren't dancing - their movements were as close to copulation on a dance floor as it's possible to get without ending up in jail. His tongue was down her throat, Karen's skirt was pulled up at the back and he had a hand gripping each of her ripe panty clad buttocks, as he ground himself against her willing body. I was incandescent with rage but felt completely impotent. The combination of emotions made me sort of hyperventilate and I began physically shaking. I don't know what would have happened next had not Betty slid up against me and her small hand instead of my wife's alighted unerringly on my tormented dick.

I was frozen, hell I couldn't have moved even had even been aware enough to have wanted to. It wasn't caution or fear that held me back rather that I was in a state of sheer shock. Karen had always been a flirt and tease, but never quite that blatant in front of other people, and especially as brazen as she was being at that moment only a very few feet from my helpless gaze.

The start of the next set was even worse although slightly less explicit. Standing almost touching the table, through the silk thin material of her dress, Paul was openly rolling the nipple of one on my wife's dainty tits between his fingers while, despite their closely pressed bodies, I could see my wife's hand active in the area of his groin. He had his tongue in her ear but over her shoulder his eyes were fixed unerringly on me. I couldn't really see his mouth so it must have been his eyes that told me he was smirking. There was this strong feeling that he was in possession of some knowledge denied me. Glancing round my table companions I suddenly realised that he was not the only one. The eyes of all were on me when it might have been thought that they would have been watching my wife's slutty behaviour - and the expressions on all their faces were all peculiar, with that of the trio of males all showing a strange mixture of envy and sympathy. However, it was the eyes of the three older women that were the most startling. All had the kind of look I would imagine seen often in the eyes of females about to watch a bout of gladiatorial combat in the Roman arena. I had previous noted the surreptitious glances of other dance patron showing an undue interest in our table and now it was even more pronounced. I was sitting there doing nothing and yet it felt as if I had a spotlight full on me.

There had been a building tension all through the evening that I was convinced was not directly related to how I was feeling. Now the atmosphere was electric. Something had to break and it did. Instead of starting the second dance, Karen suddenly walked forward. Without actually sitting she leaned to give me a kiss and, replacing Betty's hand, give my dick a quick squeeze. Then pausing with her lips near my ear she whispered, "I'm going to the powder room, promise to be a good boy while I'm away." As if on cue, Betty eased herself past me and the two 'girls' went off together.

Paul remained by the table, standing posing directly in front of me, a confident sneer on his mouth, his eyes on my face and his loins thrust provocatively forward. It may have been a trick of the light or an exaggeration caused by a fold in the trouser material, but the thick tube of flesh stretching the tight white mohair cladding his inner thigh, seemed to reach almost to his knee. I couldn't drag my eyes away - as hypnotised as effectively as a rodent by a snake. Karen and Betty reappeared far more quickly than I had expected. My aunt was somewhat in front and had slid back into her seat before my wife arrived. As Karen reached the booth she withdrew a hand from behind her back and, stretching it out, dropped a scrap of screwed up material onto the table in front of me. "Look after my panties for me honey," she said loudly, "I don't think I'll be needing them any more tonight."

Stunned I watched them walk away, Karen's arm slipped round his waist and Paul's hand caressing her tantalising behind. "For God's sake put them in your pocket before everybody sees," hissed Betty " - though it looks as if everybody already has." I picked up the discarded item of underwear to find that it felt wringing wet. Perversely I had the irrelevant thought that if I did as she said it might ruin the silk pocket lining of my new suit. The dancing seemed to have stopped and all over the floor couples were staring in my direction and most were smiling. I saw one girl point and tell someone else what they had missed. In some magical way the people on the floor had cleared a path so that I had an unobstructed view of Paul and my wife as they approached the side door leading to the outside. At the door Karen stopped and looked over at the booth. Our eyes locked and, for a long second that seemed like an eternity, is was as if we were the only two people in the word. Even at that distance, I think she must have seen the anguish in my eyes because a look of doubt and uncertainty crossed her face and for a hopeful moment I though she might come back to me. But then the uncertainty was replaced by defiance. She turned and, without another backward glance, walked through the exit. In a daze I watched the door swing slowly closed behind them both.

I don't think I had any real intent of following but I did try to stand only to find Betty's hand on my genitals effectively preventing me from moving - to be exact she had a firm grip on my balls. "Don't make a scene," she advised, "The three men at the table are under instruction to stop you if you try - so it will do no good and only make you look a fool."

"A bigger fool than I look already," I said bitterly.

"Nobody thinks you're a fool - in fact I think you'd be surprised how many husbands in here are feeling envious of you at this moment."

My aunt's words went right past me because I was gripped by an imperative need to know what was happening outside. If I was going to prevented leaving the table, I had to use subterfuge, so I put on a show of indifference for a moment or to before saying as casually as I could, "Maybe I should take a quick peep through the door. It wouldn't make any difference if I promise not to interfere."

"So you burst out the door and find they have only gone to cool down and smoke a cigarette. Wouldn't that make you feel a jealous idiot?"

"Do you really think they are only smoking?"

"No, they'll be kissing and Paul will almost certainly have his fingers inside her but that doesn't mean they won't come back inside when they've had a bit of fun," my aunt told me persuasively.

"Why stop there?"

"Lee, Paul can take his pick and always likes to do things properly. I bet it's a great many years since he was desperate enough to settle for a knee-trembler against a dancehall wall."

"He could have got her in his car."

"Have you seen his vehicle? It's a low slung, strict two-seater with individual large bucket seats. I reckon any kind of sex has got to be impossible in a car like that."

All throughout these events my prick had been up and throbbing, painfully so, but in this slight relief from tension I became aware of another sensation. Looking down I realised I must have emitted large quantities of pre-cum. This had soaked through the material leaving me with an embarrassingly large, wet stain of the trouser leg of my new suit.

After another half-hour of excitement and pain, I couldn't stand the tension any more. "How do we know they're still outside, they might have gone somewhere?" I pleaded, "I won't go myself but maybe uncle could check for me."

"There's no need," Betty told me confidently. "Paul always does his big solo in the last quarter. He hasn't done it yet so he's bound to be back."

That put me on for another half-hour or so but when the solo was taken by someone else it was plain something was awry. At my continued urging, Uncle did take a trip outside but returned after a couple of minutes to report that Paul's car had gone. My heart sank lower than it had ever been and I muttered dejectedly, "That's it then - I've lost her. There's no point hanging on here any longer."

Uncle seemed to agree and the other two couples started gathering their things but Betty said firmly, "We stay. Suppose Karen does come back before the end of the dance, eager to be in her husband's arms again - how do you think she'll feel if she finds we're no longer here?"

Deep down I knew my wife would not be returning to the dance, so I prepared to wait grimly for the end - with the constant stream of grinning couples dancing past our booth exacerbating my ordeal. I would have expected this prurient interest to have waned but the longer Karen was absent with the bandleader, the more it seemed to intensify. I was used to being admired and found it hard to cope with this constant feeling of humiliation but the strange thing is even though I hated it, it seemed to add to my underlying feeling of excitement. At long last the evening did draw to a close. I suspect that with their boss away the band members may have brought the event to a premature conclusion but I do know we made our way out to the car-park during the final dance.

Getting into the car it hit me with full force. I had taken my wife out for the evening but now, while she was undoubtedly being fucked out of her mind by another man, I was returning home without her - rejected and discarded. All the time I had stayed in the dance hall there had been the chance that she would re-emerge through that door having had some sort of quick fling but her continuing absence moved this to a completely higher level. I felt a catch in my throat and, almost on the verge of tears, I turned and buried my head in Betty's ample bosom, sobbing, "Oh auntie, why has she done this to me." It was the first time I had addressed her like that since being a small child.

Instead of the expected comforting arm, Betty pushed me away and when she spoke it was with a hard voice, "Because you told her she could."

"I never did," I protested.

"Poor Karen has been telling me all her problems. She complains that several times you've given her permission to have fun with Paul and other men but then you always changed your mind. That was very unfair of you. In the end she decided to take the decision out of your hands and I don't blame her. She's got my full support - in fact I helped her a lot in setting tonight up. Karen says that she knows you really want it to happen but lack the courage to take that first step."

"So now you are against me as well," I mumbled, feeling totally abandoned.

Even this evoked no sympathy. "Lee, I have to say that you are a big disappointment to me and I'm beginning to wonder if I wasted my time trying to prepare you for life. I spent hours telling you what to expect years ago but when the time comes it seems you're just not man enough to set your wife free. There are men who can give a woman the kind of infinite pleasure that is beyond your physical capabilities and it's your duty, as a loving husband, to stand aside and let her enjoy that pleasure."

We sat in silence for the rest of the journey with me struggling with my aunt's harsh words. I was finding that what was extremely exciting as a fantasy hurt far too much when it was real. After uncle had pulled up in front of my house, I got out of the car and led the way to the front door but my fingers kept clumsily fumbling the key in the lock until Betty took over to let us enter. I walked straight to the couch and flopped down. It was like being in a dream, totally inconceivable - how could this possibly be happening? I had been on the football team for God's sake. Since then I had never regarded myself as the kind of eight stone weakling who has sand kicked in his face but I had sat and done absolutely nothing while another man stole my lovely wife, mother of my child, from right under my nose. Why hadn't I immediately followed them outside, put up a fight for my wife, at least tried to hit the bastard? I would certainly have lost any physical encounter but would that have mattered? Surely showing I was prepared to be hurt in order to keep her would have made my wife have second thoughts about going off with Paul. Being realistic, I had to admit that it was unlikely to have gone like that. Knowing my wife, I had to admit my attempted resistance wouldn't have made the slightest difference to her - in fact, watching me receive a thrashing would make Karen even more eager to open her legs for the victor.

My aunt pressed a generously filled glass of whiskey into my hand and then sat down close beside me with her hand taking familiar station near the top of my thigh. "Lee, Karen is like a wild bird. Wild things can't survive in cages and she needs to be set free," Betty told me in a far gentler tone of voice. "I think that potential wildness was what first attracted you to her but now you're not prepared to pay the price that goes with it. Do you want your precious wife to reach her full potential - don't answer that because I know that you do. Well Karen deserves to be allowed to know what it is to be a full woman, you can't help her that way but Paul certainly can. Lee love, you've got to try and picture it and then you might understand. I know the size of your dick l and I experienced Paul's cock - and that distinction in words is deliberate. As I remember Paul's penis is almost double your length and at least twice as thick. When making love you give Karen a lot of pleasure so can you imagine the additional sensations she'll get with him - when he's penetrating to her very depths and stretching her to the limit. If he's got it up her now your lovely young wife won't know where she is - if she's anything like me, her mind will be on a completely different planet."

In reaction to my aunts sincere words I made a partial concession but then grumbled, "Why did she have to do it this way - I don't think I'll be able to face your friends ever again."

This provoked a chuckle. "Don't worry about them. Eve has had two regular lovers for years with her husband's knowledge and still looks out for new blood on the side. As for Norman, his wife moves lovers into the house for a week or so at the time. To keep it from their kids they had a connecting door installed between the master bedroom and the spare. That's where Norman sleeps when she's entertaining - sometimes she leaves the door open for him to watch and sometimes she doesn't. I actually told you about them years ago but you must have forgotten."

This news did not cheer me unduly and as I was not yet in the emotional state that my aunt had in mind she murmured, "Don't forget that you have something in your pocket that might help." This was all that was the only reminder I needed to retrieve my wife's discarded garment - although no longer having the feel of actual wetness the panties were still very damp. It needed no urging for me to press them to my nose and have my senses submerged in my wife's very intimate odour. "Nobody here would mind if you wanted to taste them," Betty suggested softly. The transition between a first tentative touch with my tongue to having virtually the whole item crammed in my mouth was only an instant. Even though her juices had been set flowing by thoughts of another man I found the taste of my wife strangely comforting. Long after all 'flavour' had gone, over the ensuing long hours, whenever my spirits sagged I resorted to sucking that flimsy material as hungrily as any child with its security blanket.

I was on a constant emotional roller coaster varying between great highs and the depths of despair. The highs were when Betty was near. She stayed close most of the time but the lows came immediately she left my side for some reason. Her soft words kept me at such an intense level of excitement that at times my heart verged on palpitation. Her words were a mixture of teasing, taunting and loving sympathy. This was exactly the same technique that my wife used on me and I suddenly realised that it had been my aunt who had tutored Karen in the art. At one point, when I think Betty had reason to visit the bathroom, a wave of anger overwhelmed me. Next moment I had stood and lurched across the room to reach in inebriated manner for my coat but before I could retrieve it from the hook, my aunt had appeared and grabbed hold of my arm, demanding, "Where do you think you're going Lee?"

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,445 Followers