The Paul Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers

These words had a magical effect on Karen because she strode forward confidently and threw her arms round my neck. "I love you so very much," she said.

Postscript.

I am not going to tell of the personal sex life that I enjoy with my wife but feel honour bound to give some kind of update. Perhaps the semen competition did end in my favour - Betty had suggested that my sperms might be nearly all killers with few impregnators. On the other hand it could be that, against all likelihood, my primitive form of birth control actually worked. The important fact is that my wife's period turned up exactly on schedule at the end of the month. She did miss the next month but that time I had managed the miracle and rung the bell myself, for only the second time.

This was not our grand entry into a hot wife lifestyle. I told Karen that I was pleased that she had enjoyed her hours with Paul and 'got him out of her system' but I said I had found the whole experience far too traumatic to willingly undergo it again any time soon. It was several more years before she again opened her legs for another man and ever since I have berated myself for causing that delay. I can only tell myself that it was not until then that she found another man she desired as intensely.

At one point that night Betty said, "Uncle is my Cuckold King and I'm his Whore Queen. We're very much in love and totally happy - and I just hope that you and Karen can find the same. She would be pleased to know that we eventually did.

*****

Author's note.

That was certainly the plan in every detail concocted by Karen and Betty but the truth is that it didn't actually happen. The tale is true up to the point where Karen paused at the side door before leaving with Paul but looking back, the stricken look on her husband's face caused her to lose her nerve and return to him. The ramifications from that night were such that it was another seven years before my friend finally became a willing cuckold although Karen continued to cheat during that time. During their long marriage Karen had sex with vast numbers of men but my friend had the occasional lover himself.

This story was written shortly before they celebrated their Golden Wedding. Looking back on his life, Lee admitted to me that his one major regret was that his wife didn't leave with the bandleader that night.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers