The Payment

Story Info
Jamie must sleep with the enemy to help Steve.
14.2k words
4.48
70.3k
15
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my newest story, it has taken months but it's finally finished. If you have ever read my stories, you know that it's not only about sex. Don't get me wrong... the sex is hot, but it's the buildup and the characters that make a difference between just reading a story and living it. In the preceding stories, Jamie was coerced into to masturbating for her boss (Performance Worthy of a Salary), and then Nick told Steve what Jamie had done (The Forgotten Panties). If you haven't read those yet, you might want to check them out. We left off as Steve and Jamie were planning their revenge. Here is how it turns out. Not sure which category it fits in.

Give me your feedback as to what you liked, didn't like, or what you would like to see happen next. And you might never know, you could end being a character in one of these stories. All characters are based on people I meet everyday, in person or online. Have fun!

Jamie was all shook up as she entered her and Steve's empty home. How could it have gone so wrong? She kept asking herself. How could Nick have been ahead of the game all this time? He had coerced her into masturbating for him and when it was time for her and Steve's revenge, he had framed him for fraud and money laundering. Now Steve was in a prison cell waiting for the bail money and she was afraid Nick would be back and take from her what he hadn't before.

She hadn't had the courage to tell her adoring husband that all the money in their accounts was frozen until the situation was resolved. They had never bothered to put anything under Jamie's name alone, never imagining that any situation would end up like this. They had plenty of money, but now she couldn't even touch a dime of it – not even to get him out on bail. She knew she needed to act quickly but had no resources of her own. Then it dawned on her; the man in the bar, the one who offered her a job.


She frantically searched through her purse for his card. Vincent Ronson...She quickly picked up the phone and dialed. Vincent remembered her immediately... who wouldn't... and happily agreed to meet the young beauty.

Jamie slipped into a pair of tight black leather pants, skipping the panties for added effect, and added a semi-sheer white halter-top. She knew that if she was going to charm a man into helping her, she needed her sex appeal to work full force... and for Jamie that meant a sexy outfit. If she were thinking clearly, or if this were a different situation, she would know that her sex appeal had nothing to do with the clothes she wore. She was taking no chances of the magic failing her, not that it ever had. Steve had often said she had a lot to learn about her impact on men; this was one of those times.

She touched up her makeup making sure everything was perfect, she dabbed a light shade of blush on the apples of her cheeks, as she stood back from the mirror, she looked at the doll like reflection staring back at her. "One last touch" she said as she debated between Gucci "Rush" and Bvlgari's "Omnia". She picked up the Gucci red box and sprayed her neck and her wrists. "Let's hope your favorite perfume works on other men as well, Steven", She whispered almost under her breath, before heading out to the Swan club.

The Swan club's bright lights made it look like it was daytime. From the outside, you couldn't tell it was a strip club; it looked more like a high-class bar. Jamie knew exactly what it was though. As she entered the doorway, her eyes were still adjusting to the sudden darkness and she walked into what at first seemed like a wall directly in front of her. She stared upward at the doorman, a 6 foot 4, 260 lbs huge black man wearing shades, his massive arms folded across his chest, his face an expressionless mask.

"Sorry miss, ladies aren't allowed to walk in alone" he grumbled as if saying it for the umpteenth time.

"I'm sorry"

Jamie paused and smiled, but drew no response.

"I'm here to see Mr. Ronson."

Upon the mention of his employer's name, the massive bouncer lowered his shades, grinned and spoke in a low deep voice that reminded Jamie of James Earl Jones.

"Step right in."

She walked past him but he stopped her again after only a few steps.

"I'm sorry miss, but no one sees Mr. Ronson without first being frisked."

His eyebrows gave Jamie a good idea of what his game was, but she needed to get inside.

"Then let's get this over with"

He walked and stopped a mere inches from her. He towered over her and was nearly twice as wide as her slender body. As he removed his sunglasses and looked into her shiny grey eyes, there was only lust in his dark eyes. He was as imposing a man as she had ever encountered, and yet she refused to be intimidated by him.

"Any time you're ready" she was already annoyed that he was enjoying himself so thoroughly.

He grabbed her purse from her and looked inside quickly. He handed it back to her as he bent down on one knee. He faced her, his head directly at her crotch level as she looked straight ahead. His huge hands touched her ankles as he looked up at her, smiling slightly. His hands slid up the inside of her legs, slowing as they reached her thighs. He watched her eyes as he slowly rubbed his hand over her pussy, but Jamie didn't even blink. The huge paws on the man slowly caressed her ass through the thin leather before they made their way back down her thighs, behind her knees, then returning to her ankles.

Only when he stopped did Jamie allow herself to look at the enormous man kneeling at her feet. She swallowed any sense of fear and put on her most defiant attitude. "Done?" she asked casually. The behemoth stood up, clearly disappointed at his inability to elicit either fear or excitement in the woman. He put his shades back on and glowered at her.

"Yeah you're clean, go ahead"

"Bet that made your day," she muttered under her breath as she walked away from the man, and into the club.

The club was swarming with businessmen in suits and it reeked of power; there was nothing raunchy about this place. She could practically smell the money dripping from them as she walked through and up to the bar. She approached the barmaid, a slender blond with enormous breasts who couldn't be much older than 18.

"I'm here to see Mr. Ronson," she said to the girl.

She smiled as if she were amused, "Oh, you mean Vincent? He just called down to say he'd be with you in a minute. Can I get you a drink while you wait... what would you like?"

"A Blue Lagoon would be nice, thanks."

Jamie sat at the empty stool at the bar. She quickly rethought her choice and added, "Hold the vodka." The girl smiled at her as if to show understanding of what Jamie was thinking, and moments later she handed her the blue colored drink.

"How much do I owe you?"

"Oh that gentlemen on the other side got it for you."

She pointed to a short stocky balding man in an obviously expensive and yet ill-fitting suit, who raised his drink as if toasting to her... she smiled and returned the gesture, but then quickly looked away lest he think she was looking for company.

Steve's words repeated in her head; if he wasn't there, he couldn't help protect her from the wolves. And that was how she sometimes felt without him, a little lamb in a place crawling with big bad wolves. Now was one of those times. She always told him that it wasn't about her as much as it was about her clothes. Steve always smiled at her naivety and tried to explain that it was her beauty, her sexuality alone that made that happen. Again his words came to her like a song playing in her head, "You still have a lot to learn about men, Babydoll." She quickly gave herself a pep talk in her head "Steve is not here to protect you now. This time you not only have to protect yourself, you also have to come through for him".

Vincent looked down through the glass window in his office, he had a view of the whole club, he liked to know everything that was going on in his money making pit. But this time, the only thing he was focused on was Jamie sitting at the bar. Jenny, one of the dancers walked in wearing close to nothing. She was about 25, younger than Jamie, a brunette with an athletic body. She poured herself a drink and made herself comfortable.

"Sugar, I have some business to attend to."

Jenny had come for one thing only. She and Vincent had a thing going; she fucked him and he paid for her schooling. Although not part of the plan, Jenny had fallen in love with the older man, the money was excuse to stick around and they both knew it. Vincent didn't need to pay for sex, many of the girls only wished they could get into his bed. He was a handsome successful man and money was never an object. Aside from the Swan, he owned several night clubs which brought in a significant amount of money each week and he was not ready to settle down. He liked his life the way it was. He loved women and making love to them and it ended there. "Ok" Jenny pouted.

"I hope you decide to come by my place tonight" She said almost asking a question.

"Only if I can wrap this up early" he lied.

Jenny took a hint and walked out of the office in dissapointement. Vincent didn't notice.

He sipped his drink as he stared at Jamie. He compared her to the dancers in the club; she could surely double his earnings. All the men around the bar had stopped paying any attention to the show. Even almost naked, the young red head in the nurse's uniform on stage was no match for Jamie's beauty.

There was a beep behind the bar.

"I believe that Mrs. Alexander is here to see me... would you have Theo bring her up please."

The barmaid giggled at the sudden formalness by her boss, and nodded at the enormous bouncer. He strode across the room and approached Jamie, "follow me." Vincent waited at his desk, comfortably entrenched in the overstuffed leather chair as he lit his cigar. Moments later the black doorman walked in followed by Jamie.

"Thank you Theo" he turned to Jamie

"Mrs. Alexander, how nice to see you".

As Theo turned to walk away Jamie took her shot "What's a matter Theo, not going to frisk me again? That's a shame I kind of enjoyed it."

Theo stopped in his tracks for a moment, proceeded and closed the door behind him.

Vincent grinned,

"I have to apologize; sometimes Theo likes his job a little too much".

"He's a pussycat compared to the men in the neighborhood I grew up in."

Jamie smiled as Vincent shook his cigar at her,

"You're a brave one coming here by yourself."

"It's only a strip club, Mr. Ronson, not the Baghdad Hilton... besides I'm a big girl."

She really wasn't much in the mood for small talk and her sarcasm was surfacing.

"That you are, and a lovely one at that...Cigar?"

She thought back to the night she met him, she hadn't remembered him this way. As she looked him over, he was physically fit and more handsome than she recalled. His hair was almost all grey with a receiting hairline, it some touch touches of gold, "he must have been blonde" she thought to herself. He looked so elegant dressed in a suit, so business like.

Vincent opened up his humidor and she could see his variety of Cuban cigars, which only reminded her of Steve.

"No thanks, I only smoke cigarettes."

She opened her purse to take out her sterling silver cigarette case. She took the cigarette out and quickly replaced the case "Is it ok?" She was already lighting it even as she asked. He hated cigarette smoke and never allowed it in his office but made an exception for her,

"Of course".

Jamie looked around the office, it hardly looked like an office that would be in a strip club. There was a brown leather couch at the far end of the room with a glass table positioned next to it. Vincent's enormous desk was made of glass as well with two photo frames resting on each side. From where she was standing it was impossible to see who's picture was in those frames, she made a mental note to look at a later time.

"Mr. Ronson, you said if I ever needed work, you would hire me... do you have anything ummm...like office work?"

She looked down at the club from the glass window and heard Vincent laugh behind her.

"Call me Vincent and no, I don't have any office positions. You may have noticed that I don't exactly run a brokerage firm here Jamie"

He knew she already knew the answer but was hoping for a loophole.

"Look Jamie, I can put you behind the bar, and you'd make pretty good money. With your looks and personality, you'd probably clear almost 2 G's a week. But that is not even one tenth of what you could make as a dancer." She looked at him, staring deep into his eyes, trying to determine if he had brought her there with the idea of trying to con her into dancing at his club. She spoke firmly, and more than a little indignantly,

"Mr. Ronson, I am not interested in parading naked for anyone other than my husband."

Although he did allow himself a split second to fantasize what it must be like to be married to the minx in his office, He smiled lightly, and not unkindly as he spoke a little softer to her.

"I wasn't assuming you would, but I wanted to offer you the opportunity. I know you need the money to bail your husband out."

Jamie's eyes snapped up to meet his, and she felt as though she had been punched in the stomach. He continued,

"I'm sorry to bring it up, it was in the paper."

It made her sad that she and Steve had come to this but she wasn't about to start parading around naked for other men. With tears welling in her eyes, Jamie spoke firmly again.

"I will take the barmaid job, if you want to hire me for it, but let me make it clear to you that this is the only job I will consider."

"Mrs. Alexander... Jamie, the job is yours of course. But with your body, a few shows and you could come up with all the money you need for bail, and for all the lawyer's fees after that."

He could tell from her expression that she hadn't really thought about all the money they would need for lawyer's fees. She was embarrassed, both by his words and her lack of planning for contingencies. He sensed an opening and laid the groundwork,

"Just think about it."

There was a knock at the door, and it opened before Vincent could object. Jamie and he both turned and saw a tall handsome man with broad shoulders, seemingly in his late 30's, enter the room. His hair was dark, and he wore it slicked back in a ponytail... but rather than sloppy or unkempt, it seemed somehow almost elegant on him. His complexion was tanned, but not from a booth or spray; it was obvious he stayed outdoors a great deal. What stood out the most were his emerald green eyes, and those were immediately locked with Jamie's. His mouth was strong, his full lips exposing his gleaming white teeth as they curled into a broad smile directed at Jamie.

"I'm sorry Vincent, I didn't know you had company"

Jamie was suddenly ashamed to be there, embarrassed that this stunning man had seen her there,

"I was just leaving,"

she mumbled softly as she put out her cigarette and brushed quickly past him.

"Mr. Ronson, I'll be in touch to let you know,"

she called over her shoulder without turning around, and hurried out of the club.

Andrew Price was one of the most powerful and successful attorneys in the country. He was as much at home in front of the television cameras as he was in front of a jury, and he knew that very often the biggest cases were either won or lost on the nightly news long before anyone ever stepped one foot in a courtroom. he was much sought after by the rich and powerful who found themselves on the wrong side of the law. They in turn had made him both very rich and very powerful. But right now, a stunning blonde had made him weak like no other woman he had ever encountered. He whistled out loud and asked, almost to himself,

"Who in the hell was that?"

"That, Andrew, is Mrs. Jamie Alexander."

"THE Mrs. Jamie Alexander? As in Steve Alexander... the guy who allegedly laundered all that money for the mob through his office?"

"Yep, that's the one"

"Poor baby... it's all over the news."

Andrew said so softly it was almost a whisper, as he walked over to the glass window to catch a last glimpse of Jamie as we walked through the club.

"On the other hand, I would love to find out if she is a real blonde. She's not actually going to dance here is she?"

"Maybe she will Andrew, but it will take some convincing."

Vincent turned over to Andrew and handed him an envelope. Andrew knew Vincent well enough to know that was the end of their conversation.

"Thanks for handling my legal affairs Andrew" He shook his hand.

"Thanks for paying cash Vincent... but I'd gladly pay double this for a shot at that sweet thing."

"I'll let you know what I can do, Andrew."

The following day Jamie went to visit Steve. He looked pitiful. His once beautiful flawless face looked tired and worn out, he had lost weight and his pale complexion had aged him.

"Jamie, listen to me, you have got to get me out of here. Do whatever it takes, get the best lawyer in the country if you have to, empty out all the accounts, just get me out of here."

It hadn't dawned on him that she was unable to touch any of the money, after all he was in for fraud and money laundering and all their joint accounts were frozen. Any money he had acquired before he started to work for Nick was securely invested in his name only.

"Honey, is everything ok?"

She could tell he was terrified of being there.

She knew what he meant, sooner or later someone would beat him badly, or worse, make him his bitch... and she couldn't let that happen.

She thought for a second.

"Honey, don't give up and stay focused, I will get you out of here."

Several nights went by but they seemed like weeks. She was alone in their big empty bed with only Steve's memories. She thought of how much she wanted Steve lying next to her, kissing her, touching her, making her feel safe. She turned on her side, the way she did when she and Steve slept. She closed her eyes and pictured him next to her...Whispering to her "Babydoll, I am so hot for you..."

She pictured his strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her close to him, feeling his hardness against her. She slipped her hand down her belly and into her panties. She slid her other hand underneath her tank top to caress her firm supple breasts. Placing her index finger and middle finger in her mouth to wet them, she placed them on one of her nipples and rubbed the gentle spot feeling it get hard at her touch. She did the same thing with her other index and middle finger and brought them to her other nipple. She massaged and pinched her now erect nipples.

Her still wet fingers trailed down her chest and belly to her completely shaved pussy. She thought of how much Steve liked staring at her pussy. She was already wet; it never took much for her to be wet. It was almost instantaneous. She outlined her pussy lips with her finger; she dipped between them where she picked up a little wetness and spread it all around.

She thought of how Steve touched her, how he knew how to make her feel like a woman.

She thought of the first time they ever made love, how no other man would ever be enough for her. She had to get him out of there and get him back in their bed.

She gently massaged her clit, feeling it get hard at her touch. Her knees bent, she spread her legs further apart to give her access to her sweet wet cunt, the way she always did for Steve when he asked. "Spread your legs for me Babydoll" She rubbed her clit harder and faster and inserted her index finger inside her pussy, it was on fire, she loved the way Steve fingered her; inserting one finger at first and then another. Pumping in and out of her pussy and gently touching her clit as his fingers came back out again.