The Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as she whispered, "Steven I need you." She fucked her pussy with her fingers and her other hand played with her clit, rubbing the button faster. Jamie moaned as loud as she could as if Steve could hear her from where he was. She rode the wave of orgasm as she imagined Steve fucking her with his fingers.

"You like when I fuck you with my fingers don't you baby?"

"Yesssss... Oh God Steven...Fuck me!"

She exploded again and again in an eruption of pleasure, her back arching and her muscles convulsing as she came in a series of orgasmic spasms. Her pussy juices poured all over her hand, dripping onto the bed much like when Steve fucked her. She finally collapsed back on the bed, and immediately started to cry.

She was startled out of her funk by the ring of the phone. Although she was in no mood to talk to anyone, she didn't dare ignore any calls that came in, as they could be either from or, God forbid, about Steve

"Jamie, it's Vincent."

She immediately got up and covered her body out of reflex. She tried not to make her misery obvious.

"I have something to discuss with you; can you come down to the club?"

He sounded almost giddy. But Jamie was not in any mood for games.

"Can't you just tell me over the phone Vincent?"

she asked, trying not to sound annoyed.

"You know I can't discuss business on the phone... especially YOUR phone, sugar."

She understood immediately what he meant, and thought of the FBI agent who was probably listening in.

"Yea, ok... I'm just fucking the federal prosecutor now...meet you in a bit?"

They both laughed as she hung up.

Half an hour later, she was at the Swan club. After a bit of small talk, Vincent got straight to the point.

"Jamie, I know you're having a hard time raising the money for the lawyer's fees and I can help."

When he first laid eyes on her, he lusted after her but unlike most of his girls, he found that he already had a weak spot for her. Although fucking her had been on his mind every second since he last saw her, he wanted more.

He was allowing her to see a side of him he didn't show others, his gentle caring side. She was the kind of woman he wanted to take care of. He resisted the urge to take her in his arms and tell her everything would be all right.

"I spoke to my lawyer Andrew Prince about representing your husband.; perhaps you have heard of him? When I explained the situation, he said that as a favor to me, he would waive his fees...He's the one you ran into last time you were here."

She had heard of him but pretended she hadn't so she didn't appear overly eager. Of course she heard of him, it was next to impossible to turn on the TV and not see him.

"Why would someone like that be interested in helping me?" she wondered.

She was skeptical and she should be.

"And you? What do you want?"

He was hurt at her direct hit but let it go.

"It's nothing compared to what you will receive in return"

He opened his humidor box to pick out a cigar.

"One show Jamie" He smelled the Montecristo cigar he pulled out of the box,

"you perform for me...and a few select guests... just once and he will personally meet with you after the show to discuss your husband's case. I took the liberty to make the arrangements pending your approval of course, for this Friday night."

"This is what you wanted from me all along isn't it Mr. Ronson?"

He was sad that she went back to calling him Mr. Ronson.

He stepped closer to her but she didn't move, she was not about to be intimated.

"Your husband is in prison Mrs. Alexander, doesn't that mean anything to you?

He hated himself for having to manipulate her but it was good for business and he needed a reason to get close to her.

"Don't play games with me Mr. Ronson, I wasn't born yesterday!"

"Jamie. Don't be a fool. It's only one show, this Friday, down to your g-string, that is all he wants and he will meet with you immediately afterward. It's a great opportuinity; don't let your pride get in the way of this."

He lit the cigar as his eyes focused on her.

"And you? What do you want?"

He walked over to her, inches from her face. She turned around not ready to face him, she stared out the glass window to the people inside the club. He pressed up against her, moved her hair aside, his erection growing against her buttocks

"What I want is something surely you won't give"

he whispered. He backed away

"therefore, I will settle for a show".

Jamie's eyes filled up with tears but she was not about to let him see her cry.

Jamie didn't have to give her approval, Vincent understood it was a yes. He went behind his desk and handed her a box.

"This is a gift, from me to you. Open it"

She opened the silver box and found a pair of sheer white panties and matching lace bra.

There was also a pair of 4 inch white stilettos, just her size.

"Model for me"

She knew this was the deal breaker. If she didn't model for him, he would not confirm the meeting. She thought for a second as she placed the box on the table next to her.

She unbuttoned her pants and paused.

"Do you mind?"

He smiled lightly and said "of course". Vincent went over to sit on his desk, his back to her.He heard the zipper of her leather pants and was hard instantly. The muffled noises of her getting undressed were driving his imagination wild. He had never imagined what he saw moment later as he turned around. Jamie looked like a Goddess, something out of a high class porn film. He almost gasped at the sight of her and his dick was ready to jump out of his pants. She was bent down to tie her shoes and he could see her perfectly round ass staring straight at him. The sight was mesmerizing. Her long legs were toned and tanned and as she came back up, she was startled that he had been watching her. She placed her hands on her breasts and pussy to hide. He walked over to her and grabbed one of her hands and lifted it up to his mouth.

"Don't be shy or modest sugar. You look absolutely breathtaking."

He kissed her hand as he admired every inch of her lovely body. She felt like a prey ready to be eaten by the predator. He circled around her until he came to a stop right behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close. Jamie stopped breathing.

"Precious and fragile things need special handling"

he gently undid the clasp of the bra. Jamie crossed her arms over her breasts to keep it from falling off and exposing her.

His fingers pulled her hair away from her neck and he lowered his mouth and kissed her shoulder

"You are a very attractive woman Jamie."

His hands wrapped around her and slipped under her bra to grab her breasts, his hands and fingers massaged them gently.

"Mr. Ronson, I will say this once. Get your hands off me." She broke his trance and bruised his ego.

"Get out." He opened the door and left the room.

Jamie took a deep breath, tied her bra and picked up her clothes. She slipped her pants back on but not before Andrew walked in. He startled her. She put her top on as Andrew stared unable to look away.

"This Friday, you will get your show" She stormed out.

"Hey kid" Jamie said as her baby brother picked up the receiver. Fabian was her twin, born two minutes after her but she always called him kid.

"Hey gorgeous, how are you doing?"

"Not good kid, not good at all. I need money"

"Of course, how much do you need?"

In total, I need $70,000. I have what mom and dad gave us but I need to borrow your share.

"Of course, I need a couple of days but the 20 K is yours." There was a short pause.

"Why don't you just let me take care of everything?"

"I need to do this on my own. Besides, I am not the fool everyone expects to play me for."

"You never were sis".

"Thanks Kid, I will pay you back with interest"

"Forget about it. I will have the money wired to your account as soon as I can. By the way, you should call dad, he wants to make sure you're ok"

"Just tell him I'm fine and I'll talk to him soon"

With his share and the money she had saved up, she was still short 10K just for the bail money.

Friday night came and Jamie sat in front of the mirror in the dressing room. The girls came and went and her turn was coming up as Vincent walked in.

She touched up her lipstick and saw his reflection in the mirror.

"Is he here?"

"Hi Jamie, yes he's here and he's looking forward to your performance. I don't know if you have seen the house yet, but we're packed, thanks to you. Here is a little bonus from me to you, just to help you out with some of those bills."

He handed her an envelope and walked away. She opened the envelope and saw they were all hundred-dollar bills, about twenty of them. Jamie so was moved by his generosity, that she started to cry. Maybe she had been wrong about Vincent. She bit her tongue to prevent her from crying; she couldn't mess up her makeup minutes before hitting the stage.

Brandy, One of the girls Jamie had befriended, walked in and whistled "Girl...you're stunning!" Her use of the word startled her, as it was the way Steve always described her...but she pushed him from her mind as Brandy started to help her with her makeup. "Oh what the hell you don't need more!" she added and she put down the makeup brush.

"I have never seen this placed so full, it's like everyone knew you'd be performing or something...honey, you will make a lot of money tonight. Just look at you!"

She thought again of Steve and how he'd be disappointed to find her here but then she thought of his tired looking face and how he begged her to get him out of that place. She kissed his picture again and whispered

"This is all for you my love, we will be together again soon."

"You're on Jamie."

Said one girl who walked in from the stage, naked and sweating.

Jamie wore a short skirt and high heels that tied around her ankle, her top was tight and low cut and showed off her beautiful cleavage. The alcohol seemed to have calmed her nerves. She took a deep breath and hit the stage the second the first note of the song came on.

The Swan was full, with not a single empty seat...but she spotted Andrew immediately. He sat right up in the front row, at the table just off the center stage...and Jamie was surprised to see he was alone. She has assumed men like him traveled with "associates". He wore a dark grey suit and looked like a million bucks. He was several years older than she was but it was obvious he took good care of himself.

She was determined to give the performance of a lifetime. She had danced for Steve plenty of times and had been following the strip tease workout videos for years, now she was putting it to use. She was eager to make this as memorable for him as she had no doubt it would be for her; to really give him -and Vincent- their money's worth. She would show him through her dancing how truly grateful she was to both of them.

She walked towards him, elegantly looking straight at him. She reached the pole and swung around it. Her skirt lifted and he could see her beautiful round ass. He actually gasped out loud.

She walked back to her initial spot, one leg in front of the other and turned around again. She moved her hips from side to side to the sound of the music; she turned to her side, dragged her hand up her thigh. Then without warning, she smacked her ass hard, she then slowly lifter her hand to her mouth and stuck a finger between her sexy lips. She could see the lust in Andrew's and everyone else's eyes, and it spurred her on.

She unbuttoned her top, took it off and tossed it aside. Her skimpy lace bra did little to cover her beautiful round breasts. As she danced, she pulled down her skirt to her hips then she bent completely over at the waist, giving Andrew a perfect view of her gorgeous sexy ass. She then dropped the skirt to the floor at her feet, stepping out of it and then pushing it aside with her foot.

She turned back to the audience and lowered herself onto the floor, first upright on her knees. She flexed her shapely legs, causing her body to rise and lower, as she did in the bedroom with Steve many times. The thought made her shiver with excitement. She then lowered herself down, almost flat, her firm breasts and barely covered pussy pressed into the cool flooring. Jamie then rose up on all fours with her back arched. In that position she looked like an erotic big cat on the prowl, like a sexy jaguar or panther. Without getting up, she swaggered over the entire stage, looking at Andrew like a hungry animal stalking its prey.

She got back up again and turned her back to the audience again. With one snap, she took off her top and threw it aside as well. She covered her magnificent breasts with her hands, and was surprised to feel how hard her nipples were. Again she shivered, and gave them a little tug before turning to face the audience again. She took a deep breath, it was now or never she thought, and exposed her tits for the world to see. She was surprised, and more than a little proud to hear gasps and appreciative noises from the men out there in the dark; and more than a few women as well. Jamie had never felt sexier in her whole life.

She was down to her skimpy g-string that barely covered her completely shaved cunt, but she never took her eyes off Andrew. She continued to dance as the men in the bar cheered her on; they didn't even bother to wait for her to go to them, they just threw bills on the stage. She swung again on the pole wrapping her legs around it at the waist level, and then letting go with her hands, dropping backward slowly until she actually hung upside down. Andrew gave her a look of intense satisfaction, and she saw him raise his fingers to his mouth and form a whistle. He couldn't take his eyes off her, or she off of him.

Vincent saw the show from his office and smiled to himself "My God Jamie..." He whispered to himself.

The song came to an end as she hung there. The crowd leapt to their feet with a thunderous applause, a complete standing ovation. She lowered herself from the pole and then turned to face the audience, bowing to them and basking in the applause.

"God, I could learn to love this" she thought.

She picked up her bra and turned to walk off stage. She was almost out of sight when she turned back around to blow Andrew a kiss. He blushed like a schoolboy; and stopped clapping only long enough to catch the imaginary kiss and apply it to his lips. Now it was Jamie's turn to blush.

She returned back in the dressing room and Vincent greeted her with applause as well.

"Well sugar, looks like you're a hit."

He beamed. She was so excited that she threw her arms around him without even thinking how exposed she was. It was only when he pulled her closer and began rubbing her back that she remember the incident in his office, she pulled away immediately.

Vincent blushed when he realized how she had affected him, before with her personality and now with her body, and that his rapidly hardening cock was stirring in his pants.

He quickly recovered his business persona and changed the subject

"Mr. Prince will be here to see you in a few minutes. Why don't you change in my office sugar?"

His eyes danced all over her body as if he was molesting her with them as she quickly put her bra back on. He handed her a short tissue thin silk robe and, although it left little to the imagination and didn't do much to cover her, it was better than just her bra and g-string.

She went to wait for him in Vincent's private office; she didn't want anyone else knowing her affairs. Before she had time to even put on her jeans, there was a knock at the door.

Jamie scrambled to make sure her robe was well tied as the door opened and Andrew Prince let himself into the room and closed the door behind him. He quickly closed the distance between them and kissed her cheek even as she struggled to cover herself. Her partial nudity didn't seem to faze him in the least.

"Mrs. Alexander, please allow me to be the first to say, your performance tonight was unforgettable!"

Jamie felt her face burn with a heavy blush but she also felt a strange sense of pride at the reaction she was able to elicit from this powerful man. She was sure he could have any woman he wanted, but tonight he was completely entranced with her. She smiled politely

"Are you really here to discuss my performance Mr. Prince?"

He was obviously at home in Vincent's office, and he poured them both a drink and settled on the expensive overstuffed leather couch.

"Please call me Andrew...and we can discuss anything you want my dear...anything at all. Please come sit with me, Mrs. Alexander"

"Ok Andrew... and please call me Jamie"

she answered him reflexively, and immediately regretted encouraging the familiarity, as she felt his gaze up and down her nearly naked body as she crossed the room. He handed her the lead crystal tumbler as she sat next to him on the couch. She tossed down the drink he handed her without so much as a thought, the strong alcohol burning her throat as it went.

He slid closer to her on the couch, letting his arm rest on the cushion behind her.

"I have been waiting to see you dance since I first saw you. Oh my God...I have never seen anything like it before, Jamie. You are an exceptionally sexy woman."

Jamie gulped at his words but didn't utter a single word. His words hit her like a ton of bricks.

"What do you really want Mr. Prince?"

"I want to help you, Jamie...you and your husband. But maybe we can help each other."

She laughed out of nervousness and irritation.

"Let me guess... you want me to blow you and then you'll help me out?"

He could see the fire burning in her eyes, she was getting angry. She knew he wasn't a man who got turned down often, if ever at all.

While he looked at her, all he could picture was her husband fucking her and how much she must enjoy it. Did she like it hard? Soft? Fast? Was she an angel in the bedroom or a total wanton slut?

"You have me all wrong Mrs. Alexander, all wrong. I can help your husband and bring him back to you, where he belongs, untouched, unharmed."

She studied his eyes as he paused for a second.

"I will handle your husband's legal affairs and...at least as importantly for him...I have the connections to keep the vermin away from him in prison, all for a small fee."

"How much?" she asked naively, and then she noticed his Rolex watch and instantly knew he didn't want money from her. His arm dropped from the back of the couch and he caressed her hair and his fingers trailed the back of her neck. His voice was unnervingly calm, and very soft.

"Doesn't it get lonely for you Jamie? You are a beautiful woman, probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

His strong hands felt good on Jamie's skin, and the alcohol and sensuality of the dancing had lowered her inhibitions. She felt her nipples harden and poke out above the half cups of her bra, and the feel of the silk against them was maddening her.

"So what do you want from me Andrew?"

she asked again, but she was stalling for time to think...she already knew the answer to his question.

He took her face in his hands, and stared deep into her eyes.

"I want to make you feel like a woman again...and in return, I can guarantee your husband's freedom in less than a week."

"How can you ask that of me Mr. Prince? How can you think that I would be able to do that?"

She spoke indignantly as she slapped him as hard as she had ever slapped any man, then she got up and stormed toward the door. He followed her and grabbed her arm. As she spun around to slap him again, his face was only inches away from hers as he whispered

"Jamie...you stole my heart tonight...I must have you."