The Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could smell scotch on his breath just like she could always smell it on Steve's when he went out.

"Your eyes are mesmerizing."

He added softly. Standing this close to him she noticed how truly handsome he was, even with his right cheek now marked with a perfect pink print of her hand. She could see her reflection in his piercing green eyes and his perfect white teeth almost shined in the darkness of the room. He reached for the belt of her robe and untied it.

"I can make the pain go away Jamie. All of it."

He whispered into her ear as he nuzzled against her. Her robe slid open and revealed her skimpy little lace bra and g-string panties. He gently pushed her against the door and his lips crashed down on hers. As her tiny hands struggled to push him away, he opened her mouth with his and slid his tongue inside in search for hers. She surprised both of them as she stopped resisting him and actually kissed him back. He reached for her shoulders and removed the robe letting it drop to the floor. This was the moment he had dreamed about since he first met this ravishing creature, the moment he had paid Vincent so handsomely to arrange.

He trailed his soft hands down her back, his every sense filled with sensations of Jamie. Her small pointy tongue danced with his, her smaller body pressed to him, her smooth ivory skin so soft on his fingertips. Both of his strong hands slid down to her gorgeous ass that she had so proudly displayed on stage, taking time to cup each cheek and squeeze them softly. His rapidly hardening erection although still encased in his pant, was now pressed firmly against her the warm skin of her stomach. He knew she could feel it and she made no effort to pull away from him. Still, he knew better than to break the kiss, it was sure to disconnect her from her trance like state. He knew this could go either way and he was not about to let her walk out.

His hands shifted; one to the front of her in between them and the other unsnapped her bra with a single motion, exposing her beautiful breasts. He cupped first one firm full tit as he continued to kiss her mouth and suck on her tongue, and then the other hand took hold of the other. He gently circled each of her hard nipples with his fingertips, pulling gently on the now fully erect and puckered flesh. She moaned softly into his mouth, her body betraying the desire she was desperately trying to hide.

He knew there was no way she would help him undress; he was on his own. He also knew it was the moment of truth; he moved reluctantly from her sexy mouth as he trailed kisses down her chin, to her neck, his mouth seeking out the hardened nipples that were begging to be sucked. His hands slid down her waist and his fingers slid under the flimsy waist of her poor excuse for panties at the side, slid them down her hips and onto the floor. Almost instantly, she heard the belt buckle of his pants and it reminded her of Steve. She knew she should stop, but she couldn't. His pants dropped to the floor and she felt the head of his thick hard cock pressing at the opening of her wet pussy, just begging to be let in.

"Come with me gorgeous"

he scooped her up without even thinking about it and carried her over to the couch. He placed her down softly and dropped to his knees, although still towering over her

"Show me how wet you are". Jamie hesitated.

"No one will know about this Jamie, no one. Let's just enjoy each other, now show me."

Jamie thought of Steve and how she needed to do this for him, but she was feeling guilty because she wanted Andrew.

"For Steve... do it for Steve."

The words repeated over and over in her head. Suddenly all of her inhibitions were gone.

Jamie slowly spread her legs open and rubbed her pussy for Andrew to see. She wanted him to see how wet she was, wanted him to watch her touching herself. He could clearly see she was already wet, and it exited him that playing with her own pussy for him was also turning her on. She slit her index finger inside her pussy as she closed her eyes and moaned "mmmmm". As she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her finger, reality kicked in. She was masturbating for someone other than her husband and was enjoying it. Her eyes opened and locked with his. She froze for a moment, just staring at the handsome stranger - and he knew exactly what was going through her mind. He had hoped she would block out the doubts, and the thoughts of Steve. When Jamie made no move to get up, he was ready to go ahead with his plan.

Vincent had walked back to his office thinking everyone was gone, but as he approached the door he heard voices and paused at the door. It wasn't completely closed and he stood close and listened. He couldn't exactly make out what was being said. He pushed gently on the door just enough to look into his office and then he saw them. Jealousy overcame him immediately. He had wanted her for himself and had instead handed her over to Andrew. He watched as Andrew stood over her.

Andrew positioned himself between Jamie's legs and lowered his head to her pussy. Jamie raised her head and locked her eyes on his.

"Mr. Prince..." He paused as she continued,

"There was no talk about oral sex. That was not part of the deal."

"I'm changing the rules." He said tersely and dropped his head to her cunt.

After giving her slit one long lick, Andrew thought he would go mad. Her smell was intoxicating and her taste was just as sweet and fresh as he had expected. Jamie's body also responded immediately to the sensation of his tongue in her pussy. It had been so long since her pussy had received such personal attention; she was instantly soaking wet.

"Mmmmm...You want it, I can smell the lust on you."

He was an arrogant bastard, she thought, but he was also quite correct... she wanted it very badly.

He stared at her pussy, the beauty of it. Her lips covered her clit completely; it was perfect. Her legs were barely open as his head slid between them and lowered to her pussy once again. She moaned gently. He paused to tease her a little more,

"Now Mrs. Alexander, I can see that your pussy is just begging for my tongue to fuck it and that's exactly what is going to happen."

Andrew positioned himself back between her thighs and spread her legs as far apart as he could with his strong hands. His fingers opened the lips of her pussy like the blossoming of a flower. He inhaled deeply before burying his face in between her legs. He gently licked her open lips, discovering her hiding clit; he nuzzled at it and it became hard at the touch of his tongue.

Jamie had tried as much as she could not to get aroused by Andrew, and to remain in full control of the situation. But her clit was so sensitive, and hadn't been touched in weeks; she was rapidly losing the battle with her body. She thought of Steve and how had he pleasured her countless times. A tear streamed down her face; she didn't want this burning inside of her loin. She had promised Steve that no other man would ever touch her again, and yet here she was - lying there, wanting this man to eat her out, wanting another man to make her feel all the things Steve had done for her. She thought that if she surrendered to the pleasure and got aroused, she would be betraying Steve... even if it was for him, to get him out of prison and back home where he belonged.

Andrew knew she was fighting it, fighting him. He would have made it easier for her, but she wasn't the type of woman who gave in easily. He knew he would fall for her regardless and then he'd have an even bigger problem. He pushed those thoughts out of his mind, he would give her what she wanted and "she will fall for you too" he thought. Every single woman he had been with had fallen for him, why would Jamie be any different?

"Once this is done, you won't even remember his name" he thought to himself.

His tongue went in and out of her vigorously, the tip of it circling her quickly swelling clit. She was so incredibly turned on, and yet she didn't make a single sound. With his thumb and index fingers, he parted her pink lips further, licking her slit up and down and also positioning a finger at her opening as he did.

"Andrew... please" Jamie tried to speak, but couldn't. He knew she wanted to protest but wasn't able to bring herself to say the words; after all he was in control and they both knew it.

Vincent watched as Andrew ate Jamie's wet pussy like a man possessed. He was in a trance; she looked absolutely hot and it took all of his willpower not to interrupt them. He felt sure that if Jamie had even a clue that he was watching, neither of them would ever see her again.

"Trust me Jamie... just listen to your body and relax."

Andrew whispered and slipped his finger fully inside her, as she gasped as her tears ran freely down her cheeks. His finger pumped in and out of her now sopping pussy; he was determined to make her explode for him, all over his hand and face. He ate her delicious pussy and his finger increased its pace; slipping it with ease in and out of her cunt, he added a second one. They both knew she couldn't resist much longer.

"I want you to cum for me, Jamie".

Vincent had a raging hard on as he watched Andrew devour and finger Jamie's delicious pussy. He couldn't see if her eyes were closed but her body language told that she was enjoying every second of it. He thought of Steve and how upset he would be. In his fantasy, he was Steve and was watching his wife acting like a little slut.

"That's it Jamie... let go... cum for me,"

Andrew whispered to her between licks of her pussy and nibbles on her clit. Jamie's body stiffened at the dual sensations of his mouth and fingers in her pussy and his voice in her head. Her head sunk into the couch's pillow as she arched her back, and Andrew felt her pussy tightening on his fingers. His lips gently sucked on her clit while the tip of his tongue flicked back and forth over it.

Jamie exploded with the force of an atomic bomb, as she rode the wave of orgasm.

His mouth devoured her pussy as she came and all the juices flowed from her cunt to his mouth. As her body collapsed, he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. She tasted so sweet; he didn't think he could get enough of her.

Jamie quickly wiped away the tears from her face but was too late, he had already noticed. He came up to her face and nuzzled at her neck.

"Don't worry Jamie, everything is going to be ok."

He hated that she didn't want this; that she didn't want him as much as he wanted her; but he was also determined to change her mind. He was determined that when this was done, she wouldn't care if Steve stayed in prison as long as Andrew agreed to fuck her everyday.

"Let me make this all better Jamie. I know how hard it is."

He looked into her watery eyes; they looked almost like glass. She had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen and he envied Steve for having her love him as much as she did. He cupped her face in his hands but she looked away in shame.

"I know that you feel like you're falling into emptiness and the loneliness has kicked in, it doesn't have to be that way...let me make you feel good Jamie"

She turned away from him once again "no!" she whispered.

"Do you hate me Jamie?"

he asked in such a soft voice, as if to contradict his words. She didn't answer, how could she tell him she did? He was the only one who could get Steve out. But he persisted,

"You hate that I've put you in a position where you want to give in to me, give yourself to me; and you want to claw my eyes out because of it".

Once again she remained silent. He grabbed her face in his hands again and forced her to look him in the eyes

"Let it out Jamie, let me have it, tell me what you feel!"

She couldn't hold back any longer, and her rage exploded

"Yes... I hate you! I hate everybody! I hate everything! Steve is in prison because people like you can't keep their dicks in their pants and I'm left to pay the price! Yes, I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

She cried, the tears flowing freely now.

Vincent was startled by her loud outburst and almost gave himself away.

But Andrew responded by kissing her harder than before, and roughly parted her lips with his. His tongue snaked its way inside her small mouth and searched for her tongue. As much as she hated him and hated being there with him, she allowed him to kiss her, and even returned the kiss. She needed someone to console her, to make her feel like everything would be all right; even if in a few minutes she'd realize she was sleeping with the enemy.

Still locked in a kiss he straddled her, and with his strong thighs he parted her legs. She resisted his advances and with her hands on his chest, she tried to push him away. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her body close to his. The touch of her skin against his was incredible to him. Her bare breasts rested against his hard chest, her hard nipples pressing into his flesh; and he wished he would never have to let her go. He loosened his grip on her wrists, and broke the kiss to look at her gorgeous face. She slapped his face as hard as she could, given her vulnerable position. He was taken aback and he was hurt, but he was not angry. She looked genuinely surprised by her own gesture.

Vincent smirked, as much as he wanted to see Jamie get fucked, he also didn't want to see Andrew win out. He was happy that Andrew got what he deserved.

Andrew was calm as he spoke "do you feel better?" He asked, his voice indicating more than a little annoyance. Still towering over her, he raised his voice and added,

"I'm trying to help you and this is what I want in return... now you can either handle it or you can leave".

Jamie suddenly felt like she was a child pulling a tantrum, and was embarrassed by his harsh tone.

Vincent knew Andrew well enough to know he was bluffing. He was too far in love with Jamie not to help her, and he had gone too far to turn back now. The lawyer was tying to get the bonus plan now, and he hoped that Jamie wouldn't take his bait.

Jamie was confused; yes, she wanted Steve out of prison at any cost, but how could she give herself to Andrew? Andrew was nervous she would call his bluff, and would call it off at any minute. He knew that if this moment would pass, it would never come again. He waited nervously for a reply that never came.

His fingers trailed between her breasts to her navel, and she raised her head to face him as he looked into her shiny eyes.

"God you are a beautiful woman Jamie"

he whispered nervously

"I can't stop myself from touching you."

As Jamie's expression softened, even though he had only known her a short time, he could tell from her eyes that she was finally relenting. He laid atop her, his hard cock resting against the outside of her pussy and kissed her deeply. She finally wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her. His tongue explored the recesses of her mouth; his hunger for her grew in the matter of seconds. She finally parted her legs to welcome him. He broke the kiss and stared at her face.

He shifted his weight and began to press himself forward into her moist flesh, but Jamie stopped him.

"Please wear a condom," she pleaded.

But Andrew continued to press into her,

"No condom Jamie, I want to feel YOU, completely".

Both of her hand shot up to his chest and she held him away from her,

"Andrew please"

her eyes pleaded with him and he couldn't refuse her. Besides not wanting to lose his opportunity, he also didn't want to hurt her any more than he already had. Vincent's cock stirred in his pants in anticipation of what was to happen next.

As Andrew got up to look for a condom, Vincent backed away from the door. Andrew found what he was looking for in the top desk drawer of Vincent's desk; the last of a supply of condoms that both men had used often. As he headed back to where Jamie lay naked and waiting, he stood there looking at her, his eyes once again taking in her beauty. She was simply perfect. Her blonde hair was tousled, but beautiful; she had no lipstick left, and still her lips were a light shade of red. Her firm, round breasts eager to be touched, the nipples hard and puckered, and her bare pussy glistened with desire. He had never been so turned on in his life.

Andrew could hardly control himself as he ripped open the condom packet, and in his haste he damaged the rubber. Jamie quickly realized what had happened, and their eyes met in a simultaneous look of horror. Andrew said in a voice just above a whisper,

"That was the only one."

And without speaking another word, they both understood what would happen; there would be no condom, and she would have to trust him not to cum inside her.

He threw the rubber aside, strode across to the couch, and lay atop her once again. Her arms opened for him this time, and he trailed kisses down her neck to her breasts. He opened his mouth and captured one of her nipple with his tongue, and his hand gave attention to the other, gently tugging at it. Jamie pulled his head tighter to her breast as she moaned,

"Mmmmmm," and she parted her legs for him at last.

Vincent knew Andrew would finally fuck her and he could contain himself no longer. He unzipped his pants and reached for his raging hard on. He took a chance and opened the door a little more. If Jamie turned her head, she was sure to see him - but at this point, he needed a full view of the fucking session. There was no way he would miss watching Andrew give Jamie what promised to be the fucking of her life.

Andrew positioned his hard cock against Jamie's pussy and waited for her approval. He could now see the lust in her eyes and she finally wanted him as much as he did her. His strong hands held her legs apart and his huge cock slipped into her slowly, an inch at a time. Jamie shivered under him. His cock was not as long as Steve's but unusually thick, and she was being stretched open as never before. She was so tight he thought she might scream but instead she bit her lip to keep from crying out, and even pressed back against him, driving him deeper inside. He finally slid his full seven inches inside, then back out of her, and then forced it back into her tight hole again. His motions were slow; waiting for her pussy to adjust to his thick cock.

After a few slow thrusts, he needed to fuck her the way he liked it, the way he knew she wanted it too; hard and fast. He pulled back out of her once again and then, with one hard thrust, he rammed his entire length deep into her cunt. Jamie screamed out in a combination of immense pleasure and incredible pain,

"Fuckkkkkk!"

Andrew smiled in satisfaction at her scream,

"you liked that don't you?"

Jamie didn't answer him; she didn't need to. Her fingers reached up and pulled at her nipples as Andrew's thick hard cock continued to slowly pump her tight pussy.

He watched as his thick monster began to pound more furiously in and out of her cunt, stretching her obscenely as he did. Jamie's fingers trailed down her navel to play with her clit. She rubbed her clit in circular motions as Andrew's dick disappeared and reappeared from her pussy,

"Oh yeah baby... rub that pretty pussy for me",

Andrew moaned as he shifted his weight so he could drive even deeper and his balls slapped against her ass. Jamie moaned as she started to meet his thrusts, and she forced her legs as far apart as she could to allow him even greater penetration.

Vincent was in a trance; from where he was standing he could see everything. He had a perfect view of Andrew's cock slamming into Jamie's juicy pussy while she played with herself. He also had noticed how turned on she was. Her head was now thrashing from side to side but before he could back away behind the door, her eyes had flung open and she stared straight at him. Jamie closed her eyes again, thinking that maybe it was just her imagination providing an audience to increase her pleasure. Slowly, she opened them again and yes he really was there. His dick stood straight out of his pants and he stroked it furiously; his gaze fixed her pussy, watching it get fucked by Andrew's big cock. But instead of feeling troubled at the thought of being watched, she became even more excited.