The Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was getting the royal fucking it deserved and to top it all off she now had an audience. Andrew was too entranced to notice anyone watching them, by now he was holding on to Jamie's hips and pumping her smooth tight cunt as hard as he could.

"You little whore, you like that? How long has this pussy been waiting for a fuck?"

Jamie looked straight at Vincent as she answered Andrew

"Too long!"

"You have such a tight cunt Jamie, God how I love to fuck it. How many fuckings has this nasty little cunt gotten, you little tease?"

Jamie couldn't believe how turned on she was, it was as if Andrew had read her diary and plotted to have every dirty secret desire fulfilled. He was fucking her the way she loved it – hard and fast – saying all the perfect filthy things she loved, while Vincent watched and stroked his cock for her to see; she thought she would come any second without warning.

Andrew knew she was close, and he reached for her breasts and pinched both her nipples hard.

" Answer me Jamie...How many fuckings has your cunt had?"

Jamie responded as he knew she would,

"Hundreds... thousands...Yes... Please... fuck!! Don't stop!"

Andrew suddenly stopped as he slipped completely out of her now drenched pussy.

"Tell me you need it. Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you want the fucking of your life, you little tease."

"Please... don't ...don't..."

she wanted to tell him "don't stop" but the words refused to come out of her mouth, but he knew by the way she rubbed her clit, trying to get off any way she could.

Andrew slapped her hand away

"I'm the only one who touches this cunt, got that?"

With that, he thrust his entire length back into her, hard and deep and she screamed again in both pain and pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh" Andrew moaned at how hot Jamie was,

"Oh yeah that's it... you little cock teaser... take it all".

Vincent stroked his own cock with the same rhythm as Andrew fucked Jamie. As she watched him, she felt almost as though she had both men fucking her at the same time. It was both an incredible turn on and yet she was also nauseated by her own lust. Just then Jamie saw Vincent throw his head back, mouth open, and his cum sprayed in a rope, spurt after spurt, all over his hand and splashing to the floor.

"Andrew, pleeeeease..."

Even though Jamie would not say it, her eyes begged him to fuck her harder, faster. They both knew she was about to have one of the most incredibly explosive orgasms of her life, but he wanted more... he wanted it to be the best fuck she ever had. He varied his thrusts now, first slow and shallow, then hard and fast; he wasn't just fucking Jamie, he was showing off his cockmanship. He was a very experienced lover, and he was determined to drive her wild with desire... and he was succeeding.

The leather from the couch was soaked with her cunt juices, and she needed to come so badly.

"Open your eyes and look at me Jamie,"

he demanded and she immediately obeyed him.

"You're so fucking hot, Jamie, I can't believe I got to fuck this cunt."

Andrew now gave it his all and pounded relentlessly into the depths of her pussy. He knew she was close, and he was trying to time his own rapidly approaching orgasm with hers. He was so close, and wanted to time it so she didn't think about the condom, and would not stop him from spewing his seed deep in her cunt.

He felt the tight walls of her pussy contract and her cunt muscles grab hold of his cock like a fist, "That's it Jamie... Oh yeah baby... that's it! Cum all over my cock!" Andrew looked at Jamie's face as her head thrashed from side to side, her eyes closed and her mouth open in a silent scream.

"That's it baby, let it out... let me hear you cum while I cum inside you Jamie."

Just then Jamie exploded, her orgasm bursting from her, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, her entire body convulsing over and over in spasms of pleasure.

"Fuck yes... Steven... fuck my pussy hard... I'm cumming.... ohhhh Stevennnnnn".

Her eyes were locked with Andrew's the entire time as she came over and over. As her orgasm started to subside, a satisfied smile appeared on her face, and Andrew knew then that she had deliberately called out her husband's name as she came.

"You bitch!"

Andrew screamed, but he was too far gone to stop, and his own body tensed and he came harder than he ever came in his entire lifetime. Jamie felt his body tense and tried to push him off of her, but he was bigger and had all the leverage. His semen sprayed deep into her womb, coating her cervix, and filling her pussy.

"NO, you bastard... get off of me!"

She screamed and shoved him with all her might. He came out of her tight pussy with a wet pop, as the rest of his hot cum shot out and landed on her stomach and breasts. It was now his turn to smile.

He got up leaving Jamie covered in the white sticky substance. Still naked, his cock dripping with Jamie's juice, he went over to Vincent's humidor and took out a cigar; he was shameless.

Jamie grabbed some tissues from the box on the table next to the couch and did the best she could to wipe herself clean. She could feel his cum inside of her, and she wished she had a douche to flush it out. She was feeling suddenly dirty and wanted to shower so badly to get the stink of Andrew off of her. Overcome by sudden modesty, she looked around for her clothing.

"You're quite a fuck Jamie"

She and was taken aback by Andrew's comment, and looked back at the naked stranger whom she had just had sex, and felt sick to her stomach. Desperate to deny what she had experienced with him, Jamie lashed out,

"I only wish I could say the same to you."

Andrew watched as she slipped on her panties and dressed hurriedly. His desire for her had not subsided as he had expected it would, and he wanted her all over again within minutes. He didn't regret bedding her for even a second, but he did regret losing his temper instead of going about it in a way that might leave an opportunity to do it again. The thought that she would try and forget about him the minute she walked out bothered him more than anything else.

Andrew suddenly felt foolish just sitting around naked, and pulled on his pants. Jamie finished collecting her scattered clothing and hurried to get dressed. She slipped on her jeans and put on her tank top. He desperately wanted to end the evening on a good note if there even the slightest chance she would see him again.

"I will arrange everything for tomorrow morning if you have the bail money"

"I have it"

she almost whispered, her thoughts once again turned to her loving husband.

"Ok then, I will call you with the details."

"Perfect" She answered, but didn't give him more than that.

"Look Jamie" he started, and she turned to look at him. In his attempt at regret, he looked almost like a shy schoolboy. It was a look she thought odd under the circumstances. He continued,

"I'm sorry you were put in this position"

Jamie laughed in a contemptuous manner,

"You're sorry? What are you sorry about Andrew? What?"

his comments had infuriated her. She was now screaming, demanding for him to answer her.

"You're sorry you gave me an ultimatum? Sorry I gave in to you? Or sorry you fucked me? Which one is it?"

"Jamie stop it!" he tried calming her but knew it was no use.

"I made love to you because I wanted to, yes... I wanted you badly. But even if you won't admit it, you wanted it too!"

Jamie lashed out at him once again,

"News flash, Mr. Prince... that wasn't making love, it was nothing more than a fuck - a cheap sleazy fuck! And maybe I did want it – but understand me, I don't want you!"

Andrew felt stupid and yet, he wanted to take her in his arms and really make love to her, feeling her all over again, this time the way she deserved. He grabbed her arms and pulled her close.

"The next time, I'll be making love to you and not fucking you."

"How dare you... there won't be a next time!"

Her expression was cold; her eyes were now dark and filled with hatred for the man in front of her.

"We had a deal, now you make sure you keep your end of the bargain"

He let her go as she finished her sentence,

"I'll call you tomorrow with the details, but until then you are not to visit him."

Part of his reasoning was legal, but mostly it was the thought that she would be with her husband soon that drove him insane with jealousy.

Jamie stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?? You're crazy if you think I can stay away from him"

"Don't be stupid Jamie, he will see it written all over your face. What good would that do him? I will set everything up and call you with the details."

Jamie answered in a low flat tone,

"Fine"

then turned and walked out of the office, leaving Andrew alone there – very alone. As Jamie walked out of the Swan Club, the street was deserted; it was dark and the rain was coming down hard. There were only three cars in the parking lot and she knew the BMW was Andrew's, he was parked next to her. She spit on his car as she fumbled with her keys. She thought of what she had done and her tears came and joined the rain in poring down. She cried uncontrollably, hoping the hard rain and the tears could wash away her sins.

Vincent walked into his office just as Andrew was finishing getting dressed.

"Always making yourself comfortable in my office, I see."

He looked over at the couch where Andrew had fucked Jamie to see that the leather was still coated in a combination of their juices. Andrew laughed in contempt,

"What's your problem Vincent, the show wasn't good enough for you?"

Vincent wondered which show he was talking about; had Andrew noticed him watching?

"You didn't have to fuck her Andrew, you could have just taken her case. I told you I would take care of the payment"

Andrew answered smugly,

"Have you seen Jamie, Vincent? I would be crazy to pass that up. Besides, before long, she won't even remember his name".

"What are you saying Andrew??"

Vincent felt a knot in the pit of his stomach. Andrew answered honestly and with unexpected emotion,

"I think I have finally met the woman who can make this bad boy settle down."

Vincent couldn't believe his ears; this had gone too far.

"Andrew, she is married and she loves her husband... you know that is the only reason she fucked you!"

Andrew screamed in anger,

"You're wrong. She fucked me because she wanted it! She wanted me! And she will want it again!"

Vincent was instantly nauseous; what had he done? He turned to leave, telling Andrew,

"When you're ready to leave, have Theo lock up. I'm leaving,"

Vincent was disgusted with Andrew's comments and he was hoping he would come to his senses by morning and leave that poor girl alone.

Vincent was in such shambles as he left the Swan that he didn't even notice how hard the rain was coming down. He did notice Jamie though, crouched on the ground by her car crying, completely soaked by the rain. He ran to her immediately

"Jamie??"

He picked her up, and she looked pitiful. She was completely drenched and hysterical. As he held her shoulders, he felt she body shaking.

"Sugar?" he called to her softly.

"What have I done Vincent? How could I? Steve will never forgive me!!!"

She buried her face in his chest and he opened his arms to comfort her. At that moment he hated himself as much as he hated Andrew. He had delivered Jamie right into Andrew's bed and now she was turning to him, the one who was responsible for it all.

"You watched," she whispered. It was as though someone had punched him in the stomach.

"And I let you."

She looked up at him; even drenched and with not an ounce of makeup on her, she still could not look more beautiful. Vincent wished there was no Andrew, no Steve. He would take care of Jamie so that this never happened again.

"Jamie you're in no condition to drive, let me bring you home".

On the drive home, Jamie didn't speak, only looked into emptiness. Vincent wished that the circumstances were different, that he was driving her to his home. By the time he accompanied her to the front door, she had calmed down and seemed more focused.


"Thank you Vincent", she whispered and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome sugar" She then closed the door before any more words could be exchanged. Not that there was anything else for either of them to say, but tomorrow was another day.

Jamie was exhausted; mentally, emotionally, and physically – but still sleep would not come easily to her. When it finally did relieve her, it was a fitful sleep and filled with vile images of Andrew and Vincent and the filthy things they were doing to some girl. She watched as they took her against her will, again and again, both separately and together. The worst part was that, even during the most obscene sex acts, the girl was actually cumming over and over again as they defiled her body. As Jamie watched the 2 men smiling as they violated the girl in every indecent way possible, she was thinking to herself, "what a whore this girl must be to allow this, despite her screams of protest." Just then the girl turned to look at Jamie, and she suddenly realized with shock – it was HER! She tried to scream but just then she was abruptly transported into the body of the girl, and could suddenly feel everything the girl was experiencing. She could feel her pussy stretched wide as Andrew drove his immense cock deep inside her, and the chocking sensation as Vincent filled her mouth with his hard 6 inches. The cock in her mouth was preventing her from screaming and she struggled to get way, but it was no use!

The sound of a car door slamming woke Jamie from the horrible nightmare she was having, and she looked out the window to see a familiar looking BMW in her driveway. She was horrified as she realized it belonged to Andrew Prince; he was there, at her house – at Steve's house! She glanced at the clock that read almost 10:30 as she scrambled to throw on her jeans and a top. There was no way would she ever again allow him to see her in just a robe.

The doorbell had already been rung repeatedly as she dragged herself down the stairs, she did not want to appear anxious to see him in the least. She finally reached the door, and undid the bolt, but left the chain latched as she opened the door only a few inches. "What do you want?" she asked him, without showing any emotion at all.

"Jamie, its Andrew Prince, I have news for you."

Jamie thought his manner was oddly formal, especially given that his cock was buried in her less than 12 hours earlier, and then she realized he had someone else with him. "Must be someone from the court", she thought and opened the door fully for him.

As the door opened, the man with Andrew turned to face her – it was Steve! Jamie screamed and leapt into the arms of her adoring husband, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing his face over and over. Finally her mouth connected with his and they shared a deep passionate soul kiss, a kiss that said everything mere words could not express at that moment. Their tongues danced together for the first time in weeks, and the love between them flowed like electricity.

Andrew watched from the side, only a few feet away, immensely jealous of the love Jamie had for Steve. How he wished that he was the one she was greeting like that. He recalled the night's events, how hot the sex had been, and how she would probably fuck Steve's brains out tonight. His jealousy turned to hatred toward Steve, but he was nothing if not cool. He showed no signs of emotion, his face in a frozen smile for "the happy couple." Finally, he cleared his throat to remind them he was still there, and Steve set Jamie down. Unsure of what he had told Steve, Jamie walked over to Andrew and extended her hand,

"Thank you, Mr. Prince."

He pushed her hand away and pulled her into a tight embrace, saying for Steve's benefit.

"And I told you, its Andrew."

As he pulled her body tight to his, Steve smiled; it was a sight he was well used to, all men used any excuse to press against Jamie's body. . What he didn't realize was that at that very instant as he was smiling, Andrew was whispering in Jamie's ear.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Jamie".She stepped away from him.

"You will stay for dinner won't you Mr. Prince?" asked Steve.

Andrew stared at Jamie "I'd love to".

Stay tuned for the next chapter...