The Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers

I knew it was going to happen! Ooooh! Yes! Oh God! Yes! I felt a rush of warm liquid on my hand and realized she was squirting her cunt juices on my hand. I looked up at her, her face was covered with goo, and one of the guys must have blown his wad all over her! She was smiling at me, and then I saw another guy who was stroking his big fat cock, was walking over to us. He leaned over her and me and started to shoot his spunk all over my pussy! Some more of it spraying her hair and face too. A string of goo was falling from her hair to the table.

She dropped her head down, tongue extended hell bent on lapping it up! Her tongue touched the guy's dick which was fucking me - he pulled it out and his full load splattered over her face and my cunt. It didn't stop her eating my ever-so-slimy pussy! The Sweet Darling, loved to lick pussy that was for sure! I could feel her sucking my clit, same time pushing three maybe four fingers inside me which made me start to reach my peak. Her eyes were on my face. I thrust my hips up off the table to get her fingers in deeper and I moaned out Oh! Yes! Faster! Deeper! I am cumming!'

We were truly paid up I let my juices spurt out of me, all over her face and tits, the rest dripped onto the table.

c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers
12