The Payment Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

They stopped, Victoria admitting with shining eyes, "It is pretty nice." before planting soft kisses on the side of Janet's face, who was now struggling to answer.

"It makes me feel,... Oh, Mr. Buckner, this is so wrong."

"It's alright, Janet." he reassured her with a winning smile. "Makes you feel what?"

"It makes- Oh, Victoria, no. My ears are very sensitiii-! Oh, my!"

"How does it make you feel, Janet?" Buckner pressed.

"U-um, it makes me- my,... fifi hot and,... wet and,... all spready.", she imparted, blushing.

Victoria stopped her attentions on Janet's ear and laughed a little. "You're so sheltered. She means her pussy."

"Vicky!"

"What?"

"Victoria, yours too?" Buckner asked.

"Oh yeah." she readily admitted, but also blushing a little.

"Why don't you show each other?"

Janet gasped at this suggestion while Victoria giggled, "Seriously?"

"Sure. You've put each other in this condition, and it's not as if you two aren't good friends, is it?"

"Oh my God." Victoria expressed, nervously giggling again.

She slowly spread her legs anyway while Janet watched, dumbstruck, knowing her friend was enjoying this on some level, as she was. A much higher and broader level, apparently. She spread them wide, resting her hands on her bare knees, exposing a small pair of black satin panties. She looked over at Janet, then down in her lap where the woman had pulled the hemline of her skirt to mid thigh, worrying the thread from the edge of the garment with her fingers.

"Go ahead, Janet. Take a look." Buckner encouraged."

She looked, allowing her eyes to roam over the woman's athletic thighs, the tight satin that revealed how swollen her lips were as Victoria ran her hands up and down her thighs a couple times.

"Isn't she beautiful, Janet?"

"Um, yes." she admitted.

"Your turn, Jan.", Victoria reminded. Janet stood and slowly, resignedly hiked her skirt to her hips with everyone watching before sitting again and, just as slowly, opening her legs, sitting straight, but looking away out of shame.

Victoria took a good look, gently, casually passing a hand over the front of her own panties as if smoothing wrinkles that weren't in the snug little scrap, the electric thrill of her own touch whipping her senses. Janet wore a beautiful pair of white lace panties, not small but not modest either. They were see-through in places and Victoria had to admit she never would've guessed it of her.

"You like that, don't you honey?" Buckner presumed, looking at the woman in black.

"She's,...", she started, but finished by only nodding.

"I know," Buckner agreed, "She's gorgeous. You're lucky to be her friend. Janet, look at Victoria."

When she did, she beheld Victoria looking at her crotch while softly stroking her own. The striking brunette touched her upper lip with her tongue for an instant, then reached over with her other hand to spread Janet's leg further, peering closer. Janet found herself staring as her friend was, at Victoria as she hypnotically caressed the panel of black silk between her legs.

"That looks like it feels pretty good, doesn't it, Janet?"

She nodded in reply, thinking that it certainly did.

Would you like her to do that for you?"

Now she breathed in sharply, looking at Buckner.

"Look at her nipples." Victoria said.

They all did, including Janet. They were standing out as if they meant to tear through her bra and the too thin pullover. What was worse, she realized, she'd been sitting there with her chest stuck out like a harlot. At first, she thought she should cover them with her hands, but there she was with her legs spread and-

"Just go ahead and ask her to rub fifi, Janet."

Victoria was now softly stroking the inside of Janet's thigh and staring at her chest as the older mother of two could only watch this, unable to ask, but unable to refuse to as well.

"Victoria, have you ever been with a woman?" Buckner asked.

"A woman. Yes, once. Alright, a few times. In college."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes.", she admitted in a naughty, but embarrassed tone, suddenly and gently squeezing between her legs before going back to her light caresses.

"Those are very pretty panties Janet has on, aren't they?"

"Hmm.", she affirmed, nodding.

"Victoria's hand would feel awful nice on fifi, wouldn't it, Janet?"

She moved her head slightly in agreement.

"Can I get her tits out, Mr. Buckner?" Victoria asked, flicking her bottom lip with her tongue now.

"Buckner smiled, both at the fact that Victoria wasn't paying attention when she wasn't being addressed directly and Janet's confused reaction to her request.

"Actually, honey, I think your lovely friend has other ideas, don't you Janet? Go ahead, ask her. You know she will and I know you want her to."

Janet Fulton opened her mouth and, in a small voice, hesitantly invited, "Victoria, will you feel my,... fifi?

"Okay.", was her simple reply.

She blushed anew, even as the brunette's hand left her own crotch and reached for Janet's. When her fingertips began dancing over the lace, up and down, her reaction was automatic.

"Huh! Oooh! Mmmm!"

She slowly allowed her head to fall back, face up, eyes closed with her hands supporting behind her on the seat cushion, the ends of her hair tickling her lower shoulders. Soon, she felt soft kisses on her neck and upper chest.

Buckner watched Victoria kneeling on the couch beside her friend, shamelessly licking, kissing, or sucking at any bare skin she could find while she reached down, slowly rubbing up and down between Janet's legs with the flat of her hand.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhh." Janet moaned softly.

Victoria raised her neighbors face to hers and started kissing her mouth again, Janet willingly kissing back. She began to use her weight to gently push the older woman back in the soft sectional and, while still rubbing and now gently pinching and tugging at one of Janet's nipples through her shirt and bra, addressed Buckner.

"What was in that drink, anyway?"

Buckner laughed softly and explained, "You might say it's an old family recipe. Hey guys, remember ol' Pert?"

The three men on the couch laughed at some private joke, Janet noticing that they all had large bulges in their smart suit pants while they watched she and Victoria.

Buckner went on, "Pert was a cheap little rat without a shred of honour or decency, not at all like you two. Anyway, what he lacked in loyalty, he more than made up for with his talents in chemistry."

Victoria had forgotten how that applied and why he was telling her this.

"Can I get her tits out now?"

"I don't see why not, honey. Do you, Janet?"

"Oooooohh, Vicky!" she softly cried as the other woman cupped and kneaded her now soaked pussy. She pushed herself into the pleasuring hand and arched her back so her left breast could follow the direction that her painfully erect nipple was being softly pulled in.

Victoria took the bottom of the little white shirt and worked it up over the swell of Janet's breasts, which she found inside a white lace bra that matched her underwear. She piled it at her neck and under her arms before feasting her eyes.

"Look at them." the kneeling woman said appreciatively, going back to her rubbing of Janet, pressing hard, pulling down the top of the lace undergarment to reveal a smooth shave.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Janet, I must admit, I was hoping to see if you were a real blonde." Buckner said with a chuckle while Victoria began caressing Janet's breasts. "Why don't you stick your hand down Victoria's panties and see if she shaves?"

Janet looked at the little black dress of the one who was making her feel so good down there and saw that it had fallen back down over her hips. She watched the lean, muscled legs spread in anticipation while fingers located one of her nipples inside her bra and began tugging gently again. She took the hem and slowly raised it higher, exposing once again those swollen, pouty lips stretching the black satin, now shiny wet. She reached with her other hand and dipped its fingers down the front.

"Well?"

Janet shook her head, smiling in ecstasy, pulling them down far enough to see the thin patch of carefully cropped pubic hair. She continued to pull at them while Victoria's hands went down the front of her own, finding her clitoris and rubbing,... She bucked uncontrollably, yanking the wet, black satin down to mid thigh.

"Ahh! Oh! Haaa!" Janet exclaimed, squirming.

She reached around and pushed the back of the black dress up over her friend's ass, caressing each cheek and slowly pulling them apart. Victoria spread her legs further, moaning while sucking at the now exposed nipple, driving the woman underneath her almost wild.

Victoria cried aloud when Janet ran her finger from the bottom of her opening, all the way up between her lips and to her clitoris. Janet enjoyed the reaction this got and did it again, slower this time and stopping to play here and there before she cupped her wet sex, squeezing gently as Victoria had done to her.

They both made a sort of disjointed symphony with their soft moans and cries of the shared pleasure they abandoned themselves to, there on the couch in front of these strange men, working each other's willing snatches to orgasm.

Buckner noted Victoria's knuckles bulging under the white lace as her fingers worked their way between Janet's lips and inside. He could see her thumb methodically working the clitoris above the writhing woman's lowered panty line and hoped Pete was getting good close-up angles on all this. It was gold.

"You're teaching her well." Buckner complimented as he watched Janet follow suit between the legs of the thinner woman.

Victoria let the nipple out of her mouth and said with a dirty grin, "She likes it."

In saying this, she noticed that the three men all had their penises out and were stroking them. The reason they called the one on the end 'Bull' was now obvious.

"Janet, look." she advised without taking her eyes from their members, but Janet was in her own world.

"Do you want one of those, honey?"

"Yess.", she admitted with a hesitant smile as she rolled her hips raunchily into Janet's hand, glancing at the moaning blonde. "Mmmmm! I think Janet wants one too."

"You do?" Buckner laughed. "Well, that's good enough for me. How would you like the use of Vernon's cock?"

"Ohhhh! I want him to f-fuck mme. Mmmm!"

"Ohhhh, Vicky!! Huuuhhhh!!"

"Janet wants to,... ssssuck Mikey's cock!", she whined.

After the two men shed their clothes, Vernon moved in behind Victoria as she watched Mikey climb up on the cushion opposite her and beside Janet. Vernon's cock slid between her legs, gently pushing Janet's hand out of the way. The mother of two was getting louder, mouth open and eyes closed when this happened. She opened them to see what had caused the disturbance just in time to watch Vernon's shaft glide slowly inside of Victoria from behind. As she bucked to the brunette's hand, she looked up and watched as her friend's eyes rolled in pleasure. She continued rubbing her clit, not sure she should touch a penis that wasn't her husband's, when the head of one was suddenly pushed into her open mouth.

"Ummmp! Ummmm! Ommmmm!"

"Ooooooohh, fuck!" Victoria cried as Vernon slowly shoved his way in to the hilt.

Janet had never performed this act in her life, despite how many times Tom hinted around at it, but here it now was, slowly sliding into her mouth and running over her tongue. Her eyes bulged as his pubic hair came closer to her nose until she began to choke and he gently pulled back, only to push himself in again. Doing something about this would have been easier if lovely Victoria's attentions weren't driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

It didn't take long for Vernon to work up a pussy pounding rhythm that bounced Victoria and made her cry out again and again. He reached up from behind and pulled the top of her dress down past her braless breasts and gripped them, beginning to groan.

She watched Mikey slowly fuck Janet's face. He looked pretty excited already and she doubted he'd take long. She herself was fast approaching climax and dirtily trying to shove herself into Vernon with every thrust he gave her.

Mikey was now coming all the way out, then shoving back in, Janet taking as much of it as she could, sucking its whole way out each time and humming in a high pitch, starting to forget about her husband in the astonishing reality that she actually enjoyed sucking this nice man's cock. She took its base in her other hand to better guide it to her mouth and hold it in there a little longer.

"See if you can shove his whole cock in your mouth, honey." Buckner challenged.

It took her a few times trying, but she accomplished this somehow with one little choke at the end while her clitoris felt like it was about to explode in Victoria's hand.

"Very good, Janet! You're spectacular!"

Janet was very pleased that Buckner was impressed and redoubled her efforts to take it all with each thrust, wanting to feel the sensation of the man's balls resting on her chin again.

"Ohh, Fuck!" Mikey groaned, looking down at her. "Ohh, holy fuck!!"

The first blast of cum from his swollen balls shot straight down her throat as his wiry black hair was once again tickling her nose. She choked and he drew out, splashing her upper lip and chin before shoving part way in again to coat her mouth with his seed. Drawing out, he laced her forehead and nose as she bucked harder and harder into the hand at her overexcited vagina, not even noticing what had happened, only that she'd choked once.

"Ohhhh? Ohhhhhhh, Vicky!!" Janet shrilled urgently.

Victoria watched her friend, the innocent, respectable and straight laced Mrs. Fulton of forty-two Camberry St., who actually did own a minivan and actually did drive her son to soccer practice with it. To see her now, like this with her mouth open, Mikey's cum inside it and all over her face while enjoying Victoria's hand down her panties and playing with her clit,...

"OH!! OMIGOD! OH, MR. BUCKNER!! I'M GONNA,... CUUUM-!!" Janet wailed, and then did just that. It was earth shattering for her. Her senses seemed to close around her for instants out of time as she squeezed her legs together on Victoria's hand.

Victoria orgasmed as she watched this spectacle while wonderful Vernon just kept pounding on relentlessly.

"Victoria?" Buckner addressed.

"Oh! Ah! Ah! Yes, Mis- awww! Mister,... Buckner?"

"Look at Janet, honey, look at your good friend."

She did this and grabbed said friend's breasts as well.

"Things have changed between you two now. You know she'll be your special friend from now on, don't you? Now that you've enjoyed each other like this, you two will become as important to each other as your husbands are. You've been through everything together now and Janet will understand that. So you just climb up there and let her suck your clit while Vernon fucks you. I want you both to come to know each other's bodies very well."

Vernon disengaged from Victoria, who, without comment, straddled Janet's body while Vernon gently dragged the blonde down on the couch so that the back of her head rested on the seat cushion. Victoria lowered herself over the face of Janet, who was only half aware of what was going on, rubbing her still unsatisfied pussy. She seemed a little surprised, but Buckner encouraged the housewife who was now very open to suggestion.

"Victoria would like you to lick her clit, Janet. You don't have a problem with that."

"Yeah, lick me. Lick my clit, baby. Ahhhh!"

As Vernon re-entered Victoria from behind, one of Janet's hands snaked up and grabbed one of Victoria's breasts, playing with the nipple as Janet flicked her tongue over her friend's swollen button.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, Jaaaaaannn! Make it so perfect for me!"

Saving the biggest and best for last, Buckner said, "Hey, Bull. You wanna bang her?"

"Thought you'd never ask, boss." he said, watching the mature blonde finger herself beneath her panties.

"Go ahead. Be gentle with her at first, huh?"

As Mikey sat, Bull stood and went to Janet's open legs. He closed them long enough to remove her panties, then opened them again to move between, bringing his huge, rock hard cock to her opening. He ran the head up and down between her lips, bunting her clitoris and making her jump as she licked and sucked at Victoria. She stopped long enough to holler her blissful surprise as Bull began pushing his way in, opening her legs as far as she could and fingering her own clitoris all the harder and faster.

Vernon, either by design, or by accident, pulled out of Victoria and put his slippery cock into Janet's open mouth, as if to shut her up. She sucked gratefully, tasting Victoria's essence and vaguely wondering why she hadn't been sucking cock and Victoria's fifi before now, but mostly her mind was occupied with how her own fifi was being filled. Bull's member stretched her out to the point of pain, however, being experienced with his own organ, he knew how to take it slow and gentle with her. At first.

Once Bull found a rhythm, the sensations were beyond wildly pleasurable, they were magnificent. She moaned without even hearing herself as Victoria pressed her face into her clit and Vernon's cock re-entered her.

Victoria was riding the top of a wave of pleasure with Vernon working her breasts from behind while fucking her, Janet sucking her clitoris. She came again, thankful to be impaled and held by Vernon, as she was quite sure she would have collapsed were this not the case. She looked down as Vernon pulled out of her again, jamming his cock between Janet's face and her clit to begin spurting cum over her face, hair and Victoria's belly.

"Ohhh, Janet." Buckner said, quite sincerely impressed. "Lick up all that cum."

"Mmmm! Yes, Mr. Buckner! she cried, licking Vernon's cock and Victoria's navel while hugging her friend close by the small of her back. She found it a wonderfully sticky and tasty pleasure, second only to the orgasm that rocked her senses moments after while Bull dumped himself into her, yelling curse words, hauling her into him by her skirt with each thrust.

After the two women happily licked the men, then each other clean, as instructed, Buckner smiled and said, "Now we're on the same page, ladies. Your worries are over and I guarantee you'll very much enjoy the next few days."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers
12