The Payment Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"He's still so hard." Tamara said, pumping her father's cock again while Star's attentions were completely diverted to what Skyler was doing with their mother.

He was upright, no longer holding on to Ellen's breasts while he screwed her, in favour of watching the newcomers, then Star in particular as she advanced.

"I fuckin' love your body." he heavily panted.

"Yeah?" she teased.

"Oh, yeah."

"I always thought you were kind of a nerd boy, but I guess a nerd boy wouldn't fuck his own mom."

Pointedly looking at the string of cum on her cheek and in her hair, he smiled and answered. "Lick her clit while I fuck her and I'll show you what a nerd boy I am. I wanna cum all over your face."

"Mm-hm.", she responded with a little smile before going down on her mother.

Tamara, in the meantime, had straddled Willy, facing his feet. She held her legs open as she carefully guided her father's cock to her pussy, biting her lower lip and twitching with excitement. She felt his cock twitch at her lips as well, the sensation exciting her all the more as she slowly lowered herself over him, both of them groaning as he easily slipped inside her wet box.

Skyler watched Star lick and suck their mother's clit as he continued to ram and he knew the occasional flick of her tongue on his cock was no accident. Ellen soon had another orgasm, squealing and crying out her son's name. He pulled himself out as Star watched and gently slapped her face with his prick a couple of times before she stuck her tongue out and began licking him clean over Ellen's used pussy.

"Ohh! Oh, Daddy! Ohhh, fuuuuck!" Tamara whined, bouncing up and down on Willy's cock.

Star was now sucking Skyler vigorously, straddling both her parent's heads with her knees spread wide on the couch to accommodate them. They were licking her eager pussy, using their fingers and tongues to drive her closer to her own orgasm as she sucked until her brother made the right noises, then removed his member from her mouth and promptly jerked him off in her face, allowing his cum to drip from her face to drizzle over her mother's gash.

When not orally pleasing one of their children, Willy and Ellen kissed passionately as the three younger members of the family went on to do what they wanted with their parents and each other, both lost in the other as though they were making love. It had been years since it had been like this for them and Ellen enjoyed this return to how things once were between them as immensely as Willy did.

Later in the evening, none of the Keeping family even noticed when their forgotten guests all slowly, quietly packed up and left.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers