The Payoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Sweetie," St. Croix cautioned. He was very pleased with her progress. He was confident that soon he would be able to bend her to his will. He let her worship his cock for awhile then eased her away from it. "Swap places with me," he ordered. "It's time for me to taste your pussy."

As Susie and St. Croix switched positions, he quickly discarded his clothing. When Susie was seated he took both of her ankles in his hands and separated her legs and lifted them high into the air. Slowly and deliberately, he began kissing and licking both legs from the knee upward to where he could smell the intoxicating musk from her heated love nest. He bypassed that and went on to her stomach and began kissing and licking his way back down. By the time he got back to her mound of love, Susie was moaning and twitching.

St. Croix let her legs fall across his shoulders and he dove into her throbbing vagina using his tong to push her outer lips out of the way and began eating her in earnest. It only took a few minutes until she began a series of high pitched moaned and her hips began to grind frenetically into his face.

"Oh yes…Oh shit, yesss . . . ohhhhhh my…." Susie called out passionately as she experienced the first of her orgasms.

St. Croix used his shirt to wipe her juices from his face and while she was still in the throes of her orgasm he pulled her out to the edge of the couch and took his still hard manhood and rubbed it between the lips of her pussy. Now he was going to show her what it felt like to be fucked by a real man!

12